• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tom & Natasha Ch. 03

Tom & Natasha Ch. 03

Chapter 3: The Museum

Nicola had run upstairs after the incident with Tom's cum. She hadn't known what to do at the time, so she wiped most of it from her face before returning downstairs. Tom was stood in the kitchen looking sheepish, Natasha was on her knees wiping the remnants of his seed from his bare thighs.

"Turn around," Natasha said, almost annoyed. "How did you get it on your ass?" she complained as Nicola watched her wipe a large glob of cum from the permanently nude mans left ass cheek.

Tom noticed Nicola in the doorway staring at him, or rather his ass. "Im sorry Nic," he began sounding sheepish, "I didn't mean..."

"It's ok," Nicola reassured him, "these things happen."

Nicola wasn't lying when she said it didn't bother her. She didn't reveal how much it had turned her on, having Tom's cum on her face and chest. She hadn't even wiped the semen that had run down on to her breasts and begun to dry.

Tom turned around and Nicola's eyes darted to his groin area, something she was sure Tom had noticed. His cock looked sad and somewhat smaller after his ejaculation. Some of the semen was still visible on the ring that pierced his glans. Oh how she wanted to wipe it off, or even kiss it all better.

The rest of the day was uneventful, and did nothing to help Nicola's arousal. The visit to the Museum of National History provided some distraction, but she found it difficult to concentrate on the exhibits being around so much male flesh, especially Tom. She spent most of the time walking behind him and Natasha, watching each jiggle and flex of his beautiful bare ass as he walked. The air conditioning was operating on full and she noticed the slight goose pimples on the globes of his ass and felt sorry for him, it must be awful to be naked all the time. Pangs of Jealousy filled her every time she watched Natasha place her hand on one of his ass cheeks, the tips of her fingers just teasing the cleft of his ass.

Her only distraction from Tom was the cute security guard she noticed near the entrance. She caught his gaze and he smiled at her with a small amount of humiliation in his eyes. His only attire apart from his rubber toe shoes was his security belt, which was loose around his hips and resting just above the top of his penis. She noticed his cock was securely tied back towards his waist via a small chain attached from the belt to his cock ring. She wondered why; maybe it was to stop his manhood 'getting in the way' of his job she thought.

The exhibits themselves were pretty boring, mostly about the civil war that had taken place 30 years ago leading to the all female 'FEM' government that was now in place. She was quite interested in the 'Nude for our Nation' exhibit, which described the clothing/textile shortage of 4 years ago which led to the Mandatory Male Nudity Act. Initially met with widespread dissent and refusal, an army of female "Stripettes" was set up to forcibly remove all clothing from men and boys. The refusal of males to comply was the primary reason for the Humiliation Act of two years ago which led to the piercing of the glans of all males over 16. There was an extract from a speech by Heather Powers, the President at the time:

"To this males of this nation: your nudity was to be temporary, a fix for a problem this nation was facing. You were expected to meet this challenge with good grace and understanding. You did not. From this time forward, I am making your nudity permanent. From birth to death, no male in this country will ever shield his body from public view. Your genitals belong to the state. To this end, I am ordering the piercing of all males over the age of 16. You will carry this ring in your glans as a mark of shame, a mark of ownership, to me and to this nation."

Nicola couldn't help but feel empowered by her speech, the women of this nation had certainly made their mark.

"Pretty harsh, life here for men sometimes," Nicola said to Tom who was stood next to her reading the speech.

"Yeah, it's gonna take some getting used to." he replied. Nicola watched as he lifted his penis and ran his finger over the ring. "I don't even know why I deserve this," he sighed.

"It could be worse," Nicola began as she reached out and took his penis from him, running her fingers along its length, feeling the weight of the ring, "you've got a body worth showing at least."

Tom felt a tingling in his balls as Nicola touched him in what used to be a very private area. He felt his penis grow in response as she lingered around his ring before moving her hand away. He wanted it to last forever.

"Hey baby!" Natasha shouted, walking over from the display she was looking at. "There's an interesting bit here on rubber toe shoes." She glanced down at Toms exposed groin as she approached. "Aww, hard again? You're always horny since moving here aren't you baby?"

Tom looked at Nicola but said nothing. Natasha patted Toms bare ass and they headed over to the rubber toe display. A few of the other women in the room glanced down at Tom's erection, the weighty ring preventing it from becoming fully upright, bobbing up and down as he walked.

The display showed the evolution of the mandatory male footwear. Originally men had been permitted to keep their shoes, but as part of the Humiliation Act these rights were taken away and a single rubber shoe was developed for men to wear.

"It doesn't have the strange individual toes?" noted Nicola.

"No, they looked far more comfortable," sighed Tom

"It says here," Natasha began reading, "that the old form of shoe didn't conform with the nudity act, and so a more anatomical design with 5 toes was developed. It was also decided that these would be far more uncomfortable to wear and would be a more appropriate punishment."

"They do look uncomfortable," agreed Nicola looking down at Toms feet, noticing how his toes were squashed into each separate toe pouch, painfully visible through the semi transparent rubber.

The rest of the museum was pretty boring and after several hours of observing every mark and blemish on Toms bare ass, and several other guys in the exhibition, Nicola just wanted to get home. She tried to sleep during the car ride, but found looking out of the window far too tempting. What other country could you see a beautiful young couple barely 18, walking hand in hand in love. The girls flowing yellow dress blowing in the wind and the guy, nude as the day he was born, his penis and balls swaying casually as he walks, in full view of his date and everyone else in this amazing country.

Natasha cooked dinner and they ate and drank wine, and for a few moments everyone including Tom forgot he was naked. They took up places on the couches to watch a UR TV cop drama. Nicola sat on her own across the room. Tom laid out, his legs across Natasha's lap. He seemed to have temporarily forgotten his nudity predicament, not even attempting to sit in a position that would hide his genitals, which were laying proudly across his left thigh. Perhaps a sign of things to come Nicola thought.

The cop drama was pretty routine, it featured all female cops as seemed to be normal in the UR. They were arresting two guys who'd been caught in a drugs bust, the guys all nude of course. The thing that struck both Tom & Natasha and Nicola as unusual was the form of restraints used. They were like nothing they'd ever seen before; each man was handcuffed with their hands behind their backs. Next, what looked like a metal ball gag was inserted into their mouths and secured with a tight metal chain around the back of the head. Another chain was then added, attached to the chain on the back of the head, running over the top of the head, before splitting like a V over their noses and attaching to the gag in their mouths. Another chain was then attached to the gag at the back of their heads and run down the mens backs and between their buttocks, before being attached to their cock rings. The chain was far too small to be comfortable and this had the effect of pulling their penises downwards and forcing the men to stand as upright as possible, almost arching their heads upwards to relieve the pressure against their cocks and to prevent the chain from digging too deep between their ass cheeks. They watched as the cop patted one of the guys asses before leading them away. The men groaning into their gags, walking in the strange arched manner that the chains caused them.

"Thats pretty horrific," said Tom.

"Makes sense baby," replied Natasha, "it keeps the men upright and stops any kind of violence towards the female cops."

"Yeah, but there's no need for the cock chain thing," Tom answered.

"If its out there, make use of it I say," smiled Nicola.

"Yep, its always out here!" replied Natasha, moving her hand up Toms thigh and using her little finger to stroke his ample testicles. Nicola noticed this and watched as Natasha slowly ran her finger along his shaft. This stirred a reaction in Toms cock, which began to twitch and harden, eventually the strength of his erection overcame the weight of the ring piercing and lifted itself upwards towards his navel.

"Not now, not with Nic here..." Tom protested.

"Look baby, it says in the pamphlet that permanently nude males should cum once a day, to prevent unwanted erections and I prefer to do it myself rather than have you jerking off in the bathroom. You don't mind, do you Nic?" asked Natasha.

"No, er, no, not at all," replied Nicola.

"There's a far more relaxed attitude here to pleasuring your man. It's accepted like you would accept a massage in the US," Natasha explained. Nicola didn't say anything, or take her eyes of Tom's engorged manhood, pierced and proud.

"mmmdmfmmm..." Tom gave in to the feelings of pleasure.

Nicola expected Natasha to continue using her hands, which was already a slightly unusual sight to behold, but was shocked when she bent over and began to run her tongue around Toms glans, flicking her tongue around and through the ring. It wasn't long before the whole shaft disappeared into Natasha's mouth. Nicola just watched amazed at how easily Natasha sucked Tom's cock, so casually and easily, even with the large ring in place.

It appeared that for Natasha, this wasn't sexual at all, merely a chore, or activity she performed every night. Maybe Tom's permanent nudity was desexualising him in her eyes Nicola thought. Every minute or so, she would remove Tom's erection from the mouth and return to massaging his balls whilst she talked to Nicola, or casually make a comment about the TV drama. Nicola answered as best she could, but found it difficult to talk to her friend over Tom's groans, especially when she had a visible string of saliva running from her mouth to her boyfriends purple cock head.

Tom was in a conflicted state, just like the day before with the hair removal. Here he was, totally naked in front of the TV with his girlfriend and best friend, being sucked off. He was mortified, yet so turned on. The nightly suck had become a regular thing and he loved it.

After several minutes, Tom's groans became louder than the TV.

"Come on baby, relax, let it come." Nicola said soothingly, stroking his bare chest and thigh with her hands. She was still making some attempt to watch the TV as she did this.

"Come on, empty them," she continued, reaching out and stroking his balls. This sent Tom over the edge, his toes curled and Natasha felt the cum fill her mouth. Nicola watched as Tom thrusted his erection into Natashas face, her throat pulsating as she swallowed. She slowly swallowed each load of semen until she was sure there was no more. She removed Toms wilting penis from her mouth, and licked some semen from her lips.

She looked over at Nicola, "what shall we do tomorrow?" she said casually.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tom & Natasha Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds