• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bride Submission: A Shocking Secret

Bride Submission: A Shocking Secret

123

Summary: Feminist lawyer learns of family's secret sex society life.

Note 1: Thanks to MAB7991, Robert, and goamz86 for editing this story.

Note 2: This is the first part of a year-long plus multi-part story of the bride's extensive submission from powerful lawyer to obedient incestuous submissive slut during her wedding week.

*****

"I just need to warn you my family is very different," Bradley said out of the blue as we reached their luxury hotel...they occupied the penthouse suite.

The way he stressed the word 'very' and the look of anxiety on his face had me slightly concerned.

I comforted him, "Honey, if they are anything like you then you have nothing to worry about."

"That's the problem, my parents are very, um, what is the best word to use...liberated," he continued as we walked towards the elevator.

"Liberated how?" I asked, thinking it was an odd word choice.

"They're swingers, for one thing," he revealed.

"Oh!" Was all I could muster, this revelation not what I had been expecting.

"They believe we were put on earth as sexual beings and that monogamy is a silly societal expectation made to control the masses," he explained.

I laughed, suddenly realizing that Bradley was playing with me, "That's funny, so I suppose my parents and yours are already up there swapping wives."

"It's entirely possible," he sighed, his tone and deathly white complexion telling me this wasn't a joke.

I asked, suddenly worried, "You're serious?"

"It gets worse," he said, unable to look me in the eye.

"Worse than they are swingers who may try to seduce my parents?" I asked, although the idea of my parents as swingers seemed rather humorous. I liked to think they only had sex three times to produce my two older brothers and me.


He continued, clearly nervous, "I should have told you this a long time ago, but I had no idea how to bring it up."

"It's okay," I said, although I was beginning to wonder if that was true.

"I don't even know how to begin to tell you this."

"Honey, just say it," I said, growing more and more curious about what else there could be.

"Brittany, I love you," he said, as he took both my hands in his and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too, Bradley, and nothing your parents say or do will change that," I said, trying to comfort him. We were getting married in four days and, due to a variety of reasons, I had yet to meet his globe-trotting parents.

"I should have told you this long time ago, but the reality is, I was too scared to lose you," he repeated, continuing to be cryptic and vague.

"Just tell me," I said, getting more worried. Bradley was a strong-willed man and I had never seen him like this...so insecure and nervous...what I loved about him was his powerful persona, especially in the bedroom, "Nothing you say will change how I feel about you."

"We will see about that," he said.

"Honey, tell me now," I demanded, as we finally entered the elevator.

"My family is part of the Order of Syndom," he said.

"What is that?" I asked, as the elevator began its ascent to the penthouse.

"A secret society of families who run the world through a complex male dominated society," he revealed.

"What does that even mean?" I asked, getting slightly annoyed by his vagueness. What I loved about Bradley was he was a real man and understood how to treat and please a woman. We are both lawyers and he understands the high stress pressure of my job. He was also the first man who understood my doppelganger personality. At work I was an ice queen; a determined woman trying to be successful and prominent in a still very male dominated field. On the other hand, he understood that when in the bedroom, I wanted to just turn off that persona and become my polar business opposite...submissive and obedient.

"It means that my family is a member of a very exclusive society that sees men as superior and women as subservient," he continued.

"Like I am to you in the bedroom," I smiled playfully, trying to lighten the tension.

"Yes, but it's much more complex than that," he said, not smiling like he usually did when I got flirty.

Just then, the elevator slowed down, stopping on the tenth floor. An older man, holding hands with a girl who couldn't be more than twenty and was dressed in a plaid school girl skirt, white blouse, thigh high beige stockings which were completely in view, five inch heels, pigtails and a strange looking black choker with a gold symbol I'd never seen before engraved on it, got onto the elevator. She looked like a complete slut and he like a fucking pervert.

Bradley said with a heavy sigh, "Hi, Uncle Bart."

"Hey, big man, long time no see," the good looking, grey haired man greeted, before turning to me and saying, "And you must be the bride-to-be."

"So I'm told," I smiled politely, already not liking him.

He took my hand and kissed it as he said, "Brad, this is my girlfriend Amber, she is the Rockenports' youngest daughter."

The Rockenports were one of the ten richest families in America, being oil Barons in Texas, owners of a fancy line of hotels including the one we were currently in, and, the head of the family, James Rockenport had recently hinted he may run for President.

"Nice to meet you, Amber," Bradley greeted, although he looked incredibly nervous.

"Nice to meet you too, Master Bradley," the young slut replied, bowing to him.

I gasped out of shock and anger...thinking only I get to call Bradley 'Master'!

Bart, seeing my reaction, asked, clearly surprised, "She doesn't know?"

"I was just trying to tell her when you got on the elevator," Bradley explained, clearly anxiety riddled.

"Yes, apparently your family is a member of some sinister secret man society," I flippantly said, wanting to make it clear I wasn't buying into this old school male hierarchy bullshit, as I glared at the blonde bimbo who had called Bradley master.

In the bedroom, I often referred to Bradley as Master and allowed him to call me a variety of derogatory names that always got me off. Yet, in public, I was clearly the one in charge.

"Oh my," Bart said, "this is going to be interesting."

"How?" I asked.

Amber, who had remained mostly silent, said, "You're in for a real revelation."

"I can't believe you didn't tell her," Bart repeated, ignoring my question and shaking his head.

"Tell me what?" I demanded, getting frustrated, like I often did in the law office when men talked around me and not to me.

"Shit," Bradley cursed, as the elevator slowed down. "Honey, please let's go back downstairs so I can explain everything."

"Is the initiation training off?" Amber asked, disappointment in her voice.

Bart said, "Don't worry, the initiation training is definitely still on."

"What initiation training?" I asked again.


Just then, the elevator doors opened and I gasped again.

A ridiculously big breasted, red headed young girl in a maid outfit greeted us, "Welcome to Brittany's initiation training into the Order of Syndom. Please sign in."

I glared at Bradley.

Bart greeted, "You're new."

"I'm Star," she introduced herself, with a heavy French accent.

"Of course you are," I sarcastically quipped.

Ignoring my clear disgust at her, she continued, "My daddy is Mario Cliffton."

Mario Cliffton was a French fashion mogul and the designer of the dress I was wearing Saturday. My head was beginning to spin as I tried to put this avalanche of strange disconnected information together.

"How lovely," Bart smiled, cupping her breasts through her skimpy uniform.

I again glared at Bradley, who was not looking at me but staring at the big chested maid.

I moved to the guest book and cursed, "Shit, my parents are already here."

The redhead said ball bubbly like a bimbo would be, "Oh, they have been here for a couple of hours already."

Bart quipped, "I imagine they are more than just here."

"What does that mean?" I snapped, civility no longer an option.

"I think it is better for you to see for yourself," Bart said, as he stopped feeling up the quasi-celebrity maid, and signed in. "Oh, Candi is already here and so is Dad."

I had met Candi, Bradley's sister, once while in Vegas, and thought she was rather strange and subservient, which was all beginning to make sense as this bizarre day continued.

"Shit," Bradley finally spoke. "Brittany let's get out of here...this was a mistake."

"I'm not leaving until I see that my parents are okay," I said tersely.

Star said, all giddy, "I'll let Master know the guest of honour is here."

She disappeared around a corner as I turned to Bradley and asked, my tone giving no doubt as to my growing anger, "What the hell is going on Bradley?"

He stammered, "I-I-I, um."

Bart interjected, "Brittany, we're a very close family."

"So is mine," I replied. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"We have a family tradition that goes back hundreds of years," he continued, avoiding a clear cut answer like politicians always do.

"Stop giving me cryptic answers," I snapped.

Before he could answer, I heard another voice from behind me, "Brittany, it is so great to finally meet you."

I turned around to see a very good looking older man, a close replica of Bradley, looking at me, dressed only in a robe.

Shifting from hostile to sweet, I greeted, "Hi, Mr. Wolfe, it is a pleasure to finally meet you."

"You as well," he smiled warmly, pulling me into a big hug, his smile so inviting.

This was how I had imagined the meeting, minus the poking of his cock into my thigh during the hug.

Breaking the hug, he took my hand and said, "Come with me, Brittany. My wife is dying to meet you."

"Dad, please," Bradley said.

Mr. Wolfe gave him a look similar to what I give, which shut him up quickly.

I followed my father-in-law to be around the corner, and was quickly overwhelmed with the massive spread of a penthouse suite. It looked like somewhere that movie actors would stay. He led me through the massive living room as I wondered where everybody was.

Stopping at the door, he asked, "What did Brad tell you about me?"

"He was cryptically telling me about a secret society led by men, but we were interrupted by Bart and his high school girlfriend," I answered.

"Bart likes them young," he chuckled as if that explained it, "always trading in for a newer model." After a pause, he said, "Did you know your family is also a part of the Order of Syndom?"

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, I have known your father for years. I am surprised he was able to resist the obvious temptation," he said, again being cryptic.

"What temptation?" I asked, suddenly leery of where this conversation was going.

"Why, you, of course," he smiled, opening the door to a massive bedroom.

What I saw next shocked me to the very core of my being. I stammered, "M-m-mom!"

My mother, completely naked except for black thigh highs, was straddling a grey haired man in his sixties, assumedly Bradley's grandfather, and riding his cock...in her ass.

Mom, not remotely embarrassed to be caught by her daughter committing sodomized adultery, moaned, as she took the older man's long, thick cock in her ass, "Hiiii, sweetheart."

I hadn't noticed Dad, but was greeted by his voice, "Hi, honey, happy you could make it to your initiation training."

I turned to see he was sitting with a beer in his hand as Bradley's sister, Candi, also naked except thigh highs, hers red, sucked his cock.

"D-d-dad," I stammered, unable to comprehend what I was witnessing.

He ordered, "Come and give Dad a hug."

My mind spinning, I obeyed my father like I always did, as I tentatively walked over to him and bent down to give him a hug, trying to avoid looking at his cock.

I gave him my usual daughter-dad hug, but when I went to move away, he ordered, "Come sit on Daddy's lap so I can explain what is happening here."

"But you're naked," I said, pointing out the obvious, before adding, "and someone who is not Mom is sucking your cock."

"As you should be too," he responded.

"Daddy!" I gasped, unsure if he meant naked or sucking him. As soon as I was around my father, who was and still is a very handsome man and very forceful, I became a little girl again, eager to get his approval and completely unlike my usual strong-willed self.

"Just do as Daddy asks," he said soothingly, somehow making his absurd request seem okay.

Behind me, Mom's moans increased and I looked back to see that an older woman, Bradley's mother I assumed, was now awkwardly licking Mom's pussy as she continued riding the old man's cock.

My pussy was undeniably, inexplicably wet, which only enhanced my confusion.

"Honey, come and get Daddy hard," Mr. Wolfe said behind me.

I turned to watch his daughter, Candi, move away from between my father's legs and scurry to her father, dropping to her knees as he dropped his robe. I stared in voyeuristic awe at the incestuous act as she took her dad's cock into her mouth.

Dad said, drawing me away from the shocking act and back to him, "Time for you to begin your initiation training, Brittany."

I turned to him, his eight inch erect cock pointing up at me, and asked firmly, "Dad, please tell me what is going on."

"Get undressed and I will explain everything," he said.

I was distracted as I heard mom screamed, "Fuuuuuck, fill my ass with your come, Maaaaaster."

I again turned to watch as Mom reached orgasm from riding a stranger's cock in her ass.

"Your Mother has her best orgasms from getting ass fucked," Dad said, behind me.

Ironically, I thought to myself, so do I. I felt it was the ultimate act of submission, giving your ass away that made it so hot. Bradley fucked my ass regularly, filling my ass with cum as he called me nasty names...knowing that the ultimate submission always got me off.

"Earth to Brittany," Dad said, as I was brought back to the crazy reality I was witnessing.

"W-w-what?" I stammered, turning away from Mom's sodomy and back to my naked father.

"What are you thinking?" Dad asked, the smug look on his face showing that he somehow knew it was something naughty.

"N-n-nothing," I stuttered.

"Were you enjoying watching your mother?" he asked.

"What? No," I defended, as I actually hadn't. "It's just I can't begin to understand what is happening here."

"I think you have always known," Dad said, his hand moving to his fully erect cock.

"Known what?" I asked, Dad's cryptic answers as annoying as Bradley's earlier.

"That mom is subservient," he said.

Thinking of how mother was the stay at home wife, so "Leave it to Beaver", and always fawning over Dad it vaguely made sense. She also always wore nylons and was, in retrospect, very obedient.

I joked, "I just thought she never left the fifties."

"Oh, in many ways she hasn't," Dad laughed back. After a moment, he ordered, "Now get undressed, my dear."

"But..." I began, the order so ludicrous.


"No buts, Brittany, everyone else is naked," he pointed out.

"Except for the thigh highs," I quipped, always unable to avoid being a smart ass when the opportunity arose.

"Are you wearing thigh highs?" Dad asked.

"Yes," I admitted, suddenly wondering if the silk thigh high stockings Bradley always had me wear, and were being worn by every woman here, was somehow a symbol of obedience for the women in this strange secret society. Also, I vaguely remembered that mom wore pantyhose every day when I was growing up and wondered now if they had always been thigh highs.

"Good, at least Brad did that right," Dad said, his tone implying annoyance at Bradley.

"What does that mean?" I asked, as I kept asking questions, but got only vague answers and more questions.

"Just that Brad has not followed the Order of Syndom, which is very disappointing, since I chose him for you," Dad revealed, another domino falling in a life that before the past half hour had made sense.

"Excuse me?" I asked, his last few words shocking me yet again.

"Oh honey, do you really not understand yet the breadth of the Order of Syndom?" He said, as he pointed around the room.

I didn't look but instead firmly demanded, "Tell me what you mean by you 'chose him for me'.

He sighed, "I told you I would explain everything once you got undressed, Brittany."

"Fine!" I snapped, frustrated and figuring obeying this preposterous task would get me closer to the answers I was searching for. I took off my dress and stood in front of my father in only my bra, panties and thigh highs...shivering slightly and feeling very vulnerable.

"Bra and panties too," Dad instructed.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"We are all just flesh and bone, my dear," Dad explained, "don't let society's expectations control yours. Nudity is natural."

"Is that why incest is justified?" I quipped, turning to look at Candi sucking her dad's cock rather lavishly.

"Exactly," he nodded, ignoring my sarcasm, as he explained, "Sex is supposed to be between two or more people you love, and who loves you more than your own flesh and blood?"

"You want to have sex with me?" I asked, even though the answer was beginning to be obvious.

"Of course," he nodded, "but this is about much more than just having sex with you."

"It is?" I asked flabbergasted, my father just admitting he wanted to fuck me. My whole father-daughter relationship was suddenly being questioned.

From behind me, Mom put her hand on my shoulder and whispered, "Free your mind of judgement, my dear."

I turned to look at her and said, my tone still bitter, my alpha male personality dying to stay in control, "And how am I supposed to do that?"

"Understand your place," she answered.

"My place?" I repeated, incredulously.

"Yes, honey, there is a natural hierarchy in all relationships," she explained.

"You just fucked another man in front of your husband," I pointed out.

"Because Master instructed me to," she said, as if that explained everything.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," I screamed, frustrated beyond all means.

Mr. Wolfe interjected, "This isn't going anywhere, Cam."

"Agreed, Walker," Dad said with a nod, before standing up and ordering me, his tone firm, "Bra and panties off now, Brittany."

I turned back to Dad and gave him a desperate look, but when his stern facial expression didn't change, I, hands trembling, obeyed, as I unclasped my bra and tugged down my panties...even though I didn't know why I was obeying.

"Good girl," he purred, like he used to when I was a child...making me suddenly feel obedient and desperate to get more of his attention.

Mr. Wolfe continued, as I turned to him, "Brittany, it is time you understood your place. Your dad and your fiancé both did not do their job in preparing you for your role in the Order of Syndom."

"My role?" I scoffed, his words sounding absurd. I noticed that Bradley, Bart and Amber where also in the room now.

"Yes, the social hierarchy of the Order of Syndom is very clear and not negotiable. As it has been throughout history, the man is at the top of the family hierarchy and the woman naturally is below him," he explained.

"How 1950s," I quipped.

He sighed, "Your father should have disciplined you back when you were young...as sometimes women, like you, think they can buck a centuries old system of power and submission. Plus, let's be honest, you dress the role of a feminist, you work the role of feminist, but truthfully you are a submissive underneath your facade of pretentiousness."

"Excuse me?" I asked, pissed at having my character questioned.

"Brad, what is your bride-to-be like in the bedroom?" Mr. Wolfe asked, looking at his son.

Bradley, instantly broke eye contact with me, and answered sheepishly, "She is submissive."

"Does she call you Master?" He asked.

"Yes," Bradley admitted.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bride Submission: A Shocking Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds