• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • David's Big Adventure (Interactive)

David's Big Adventure (Interactive)

David was excited about his adventure. It was his first time traveling on his own. He had planned a one month trip backpacking across the US. He was starting from New York City and it had taken him all day to get here from his suburban Kentucky home.

David was only 18, but he had longed to see more of the world, and since he had seen so little, thought it made sense to start right here in the USA. David was tall and lanky, with curly brown hair and brown eyes. He knew he was considered a bit nerdy but he knew he had the soul of an adventurer. He was a little shy but as he walked from the airport bus to the hostel he reminded himself it was time to break out of his shell.

The hostel lobby was small and humid and had a strange smell to it. David paid the money to the Israeli girl at the counter frowning a little at the cost which was much higher than the guidebook indicated. He booked a room where there would be three other beds. As he walked to the stairs he almost got run over by three Moroccan boys who were wrestling with each other as they left the hostel. David hoped these were not his roommates.

David walked up the stairs to the third floor. When he found #303 he walked in with his backpack the stopped short as he saw two blonde girls.

"Oh...sorry...I..." he stumbled.

David started back out to the hall, saw that the room was indeed #303 and stopped short, confused.

"Are you #303?" asked a girl.

David turned and saw a third girl. She was a Asian sitting on the top of another bunk bed with dark black hair, big brown eyes and perfect skin. The girl was barefoot with jeans and a t shirt over her petite body. David couldn't take his eyes off her.

"I...umm..."

The girl smiled a beautiful smile, and laughed. She explained that the rooms were co-ed. "You got lucky!" she teased.

David stepped tentatively into the room and the girl motioned to the bunk he should use. He put his backpack on the bed and took the proffered hand of the Asian girl.

"I'm Jamie." she said bending forward. David noticed she had a french pedicure on her tiny toes that brushed his shoulder. Jamie's hand was so soft and David felt a tingle go through his body. "That's Bettina and Sabine."

David pulled his eyes away from Jamie and smiled at the girls. He noted that they were very sexy. Bettina wore loose silk shorts and a big t shirt, but David could see she had big firm tits. She had a cute nose turned up just a little and big blue eyes. Sabine reminded David of Taylor Swift. She had darker blonde hair than Bettina, smoky eyes and even in her sundress it was clear she had a slim, curvy body.

David felt himself becoming erect and became self-conscious, "So, nice to meet you all...are you...ummm..."

Sabina stared back as if expecting David to say something important. Bettina, apparently bored, turned away and looked through her bag.

"They are from Berlin and I'm from San Diego. We met each other this morning and we're planning on heading out tonight. You should come." Jamie said sweetly.

"Oh...thanks...sure that would be...where were you thinking..."

David stopped suddenly as he watched Bettina pull up her t shirt and reveal the two biggest tits he had ever seen. David watched them jiggle softly as she put her t shirt in her bag. What mesmerized him was her big pink nipples.

Bettina took no notice of David but Sabine remarked, "Oh don't mind her David, in Germany we are much less prudish than you Americans."

As if on cue Bettina slipped out of her shorts so she was now standing in front of everyone in just her panties. David reflectively shut the door in case anyone might be passing by. He knew he should stop looking so turned to Jamie who smiled back at him.

Jamie stretched, her small, pert breasts jutting forward them jumped off the bed and stood beside David. David realized he was staring at her tits then glanced over at a still topless Bettina as she squeezed into a pair of jeans. He swallowed hard and put his smaller bag down.

Sabine taunted David gently, "You are lucky to have three hot roommates, yah?"

David blushed despite trying to be cool. "Yes...I mean, I..."

Sabine laughed and Jamie smiled. "So are you going to join us David?

Help decide what happens next. I will continue the chapters based on your suggestions in the comments section.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • David's Big Adventure (Interactive)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds