• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 09

Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 09

12

Comments appreciated.

Caitlyn on the Block

"This young cunt..." Jevon put his hand atop my head then snaked a finger under my chin to raise it so they could all see my face. I know I was blushing but that might not have been bad – sometimes men like that. He paused to smile out at the crowd and laugh with them.

He began again. "This young cunt...well, what can I tell you brothers? She really is a young cunt." He released my chin and let my face turn back towards the stage floor. "Turned 18 just 3 weeks ago."

This brought loud cheers and laughter and some hoots of "Go Big Blue!"

But please wait! Hold your horses! Cause I already know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I must have been ashamed, humiliated, embarrassed, hurt, angry, mortified and horribly, horribly scared. You're thinking this cause I was still a young girl, and being auctioned off and all for the very first time, and because of some of the bad language he was using.

But you're wrong. I wasn't, wasn't any of that. Because you may have forgotten that this was a. all for charity and b. what Jevon needed to say to get the guys going. And I mean really going; going like they wanted to spend a lot of money on just having some time with me. Me. Imagine!

My biggest worry then was getting a good price for the BTS charity, not Jevon referring to me as "this cunt."

Beth had explained earlier that this sort of talk would be used with all the girls. So it wasn't like it was just specifically me. I mean not just me who was referred to as a "slut" or a "cunt." And Beth was really good at explaining how it was more a funny, jokey sort of talk the brothers used at these events, like goofing on things. Hence the crowd's laughter. Hence Jevon's laughing with them.

The girls before me got the same treatment. They seemed to do OK with it, smiling and behaving correctly to get the brothers bids even higher. So why shouldn't I? I did want to behave correctly for Jevon. For John and Janice and even Kim too, who I figured would get the update. Wanted them to be so proud of me. But especially Jevon.

I know it's stupid! I told you I was boy crazy. And since the day before when we kind of went up to his room in the house and kind of, you know, fooled around a little I couldn't get it out of my head that somehow I would be his girl – just his.

And it's stupid cause a. I'm totally in love with Julian and b. I have to admit that I was also kind of totally in love with John and c. to be honest I realized it was hard to be "just his" when he was auctioning me off to a stranger.

See? Stupid. I know. But girls have these feelings.

I guess I was trying hard to be good for them all, but I was enjoying it too, which is you know part of being good.

So, see? You were wrong. Now let me begin again, so long as you remember this time that I was fine, fine and happy. Cause it was really so amazing and exciting and I mean how many girls get to do this? But, like I said was just a tinge worried about what my price would be.

OK? Got it?

"She really is a young cunt. Turned 18 just 3 weeks ago." Cheers, whistles and laughter. "Graduated high school week before that." Which, he had that wrong cause it was the week after, but I didn't think it mattered. Louder cheers. "Going to be a freshman at the U this September."

Big, big cheers. Lots of "Big Blue" and "BTS" yelling and more whistling. It took Jevon a minute to calm them all down.

"Says she likes...well what did she tell the girls today? Wait...I have it."

He reached into his pocket and took out a crumpled piece of paper – I'd seen him do it with the other girls too.

"She likes running and exercising...Good (cheers)....likes dancing...Keeps her in a nice shape boys (cheers and laughs), you can see that...and, oh, likes to write...write?...I dunno, well...stories I guess...who knows?...says it was her best subject in high school....good..." and he started laughing, but not you know at me, just cause of how cool this was, and repeated "...good... I guess." Laughter.

"Brothers, looks like we scored some literary pussy here tonight" and the BTS fight song broke out to my left. He had said it as "lit-er-air-ee" which did make it funnier.

A brother shouted out "Wanna get my black dick inside chapter 3 of this slut."

Then another guy "Gonna deconstruct that white pussy of hers." Then Jevon got them settled down again.

I do admit it was a little disorienting to be there on stage under the lights, which were hotter than you would imagine, with the audience so close but in darkness, and all the cheering and singing from faces I couldn't see. Sometimes a little random beam of light seemed to scan the room and I could see Kayla and Kristen kneeling to perform fellatio on the BTS brothers who'd purchased them.

But being disoriented, at least if it's just a little disoriented, doesn't bother me too much. It's happened before, actually kind of a lot, and John's therapy had been good training on how to handle it. Plus I had some of the water just before going out. Then you just go with the flow I suppose, which is a pretty mature attitude for a girl my age even if I do say so myself.

Before Jevon could start up again a piercing voice shouted "Bang those sluts" cause it's BTS house – get it? - followed by more hoots and a little of the BTS fight song mixed with the Big Blue fight song. I was beginning to learn both since the guys had been singing them for the last 45 minutes at least. While the other girls were on I mean.

Jevon raised his hand for quiet and it took a while but he finally got some. So I also admit that I was a little bit aggravated with the guys then for not following his orders better.

"Lightly trained by a friend of ours. Very lightly. Used water I think. Slut had T-nodes in her tits ..."

I heard a worried cry of "Oh goodness!" and some more laughter.

"...but don't worry..." and I could hear him pause: beat, beat, beat "...they're all gone now."

Big laughs and cheers even though I knew that "all gone" was an exaggeration. Which people in sales do sometimes. So it's not like a lie or anything. Still I was a little embarrassed that he had mentioned the T-nodes at all and thought it might be a turn off to the brothers, like I had defective tits.

A rough voice rumbled out "Tits? What tits?" and that got Jevon breaking up again. Smoke from cigars was swirling in the lights shining down on the stage and in our eyes.

Someone answered from the crowd "Girl forgot to bring her tits is all. She'll have to run back home and get them."

General laughter. But I didn't let it bother me, I knew I had tits, and I liked my tits, and besides they didn't say it in a mean way at all. Still, if he hadn't mentioned the T-nodes then maybe... And even though that is a little disrespectful sounding I really don't mean it that way.

Jevon put his hand flat on top of my head again and went on "Small breasted, certainly. But ripe, succulent, firm young tits. And the freshest pussy you guys have seen since you were 15." Cheers and hoots.

Someone shouted "Fresh water fish! Gonna gaff her up later. Do a catch and release on her."

Someone else cried out "Fresh water literary pussy." Laughs.

"Fresh white pussy, Jevon. We like the cute little white sluts."

Jevon chimed in "She's fresh all right. So if you want to be part of her training up...well, gentlemen, get out your wallets, see if you're the brother who gets her into his boat..."

"Cunt have a name?" from the audience.

Which I admit is a little bit rude even if it's meant in a nice way.

"She'll be whoever you want. But we call her Caitlyn. Or Caitie."

"Stand her up man. Give us a better look."

When I was first being shown I had to kneel the way Janice showed me the day before, bum on my heels, knees together, eyes down, back straight to pop the girls, hands palm down on my knees. Beth and Kayla had given me a little more training on it that afternoon and I was finding it not so hard now even if it still did cramp my legs a bit.

Then Jack (he's Beth's husband and a pretty nice guy but sort of goofy) had been called out to tie my hands behind my back with this really pretty purple silk scarf they had for the girls. It somehow made it easier to maintain my best posture.

It almost made me laugh that I was nude with the hands tied behind me.

All day long I'd been worried about how I'd look with the little rag top and bottom bikini we were given for the auction. I mean with no panties or bra it was pretty close to being nude already but it somehow seemed more humiliating. Which I guess was the idea because we were supposed to be like the defeated king's daughters and such and naturally the victors – they being the BTS brothers – would want to get some revenge on the king by parading his daughters on a coffle like they were captured booty.

Not to mention killing him. The king I mean.

Anyway I worried about the bikini even though it was obviously in good fun and for a good cause.

And I worried about my nails. Which when you kneel like that with hands on your knees are visible to everyone. I knew I should have taken time that morning to get them perfect. (I was doing sky blue fingernails and toenails at that time.)

Anyway those had been 2 of my big worries first day on the job, the bikini and my nails. And we all did wear the rag bikini when they paraded the 5 of us on the coffle at the beginning of the auction. But that lasted like 2 minutes. Then they took us out one by one for the actual bidding. Kayla first, then her sister Kristen, then Maureen had gone and now me. They were saving Beth for last because she always brought the biggest price.

And once they took out a single girl the very first thing Jevon did, even before introducing her, was to cut the bikini off to show her nude. He turned her this way and that way and then had her kneel. It was at that point Jack that came on –to some boos and laughter - and tied the girl's hands behind her back with the scarf.

So no more worries about either the bikini or my nails now. Bikini gone, nails behind my back.

It was after this all happened that the girl knelt and Jevon began his introduction of her. Usually, like with me, the guys asked for her to be raised and turned again so they could get a better and final look at what they were bidding on.

So after the brothers asked for me to stand Jevon came to me and gripped both biceps to help me up from the kneeling position. His grip is so strong! But it somehow is pretty gentle and reassuring at the same time. He had to help cause it's awkward when your hands are tied behind your back.

I got a few more comments that made me blush. "Pretty shaved pussy" and "Tits aren't that bad" and "Nice pink nips."

"Turn her man."

Jevon stage whispered to me. "Turn now, slowly. Give them a show." He stopped me after I went half way, so they could see my ass better. Then he adjusted my hands and the scarf so they wouldn't block the view.

I kind of wiggled my butt just a little like girls can do where you just kind of shoot one hip out a bit and then back quick and I think it makes your ass jiggle just a little even if there's really no fat there. From my running I mean. Dancing too. I wanted to show my appreciation for what they were doing, and not just for those orphans but for me and the other girls too.

I mean I really did feel that way, appreciative. And it can be submissive without being slutty if you just work to make it cute and pretty and feminine. I think the guys understood that too cause then I heard more hoots, laughter, shouts and some BTS singing. And I could see that Jevon enjoyed it, which was nice and gave me confidence.

As he turned me he reached in his pocket and took out the panties I'd worn the day before, the panties he'd taken for BTS house after fucking me. It's one of their traditions. He held them up to the audience. "Taken just yesterday. Yours truly of course."

Huge cheers. "Go Jevon. Bang the slut."

Jevon threw them towards the crowd – my nice new panties! – and from the corner of my eye I saw a big black hand reach up and snatch them from the air.

A laughing voice shouted "Billy gonna wear them panties out tonight."

Much laughter, and Jevon whispered to me "Don't worry. I'll make sure we get them back." Of course they would never have fit that guy to begin with.

Then "Bend her over dude."

I didn't wait. Spread my feet a little more and then bent at the waist and waited. Jevon stage whispered to me "More Caitlyn. Make that cunt pop." He held my shoulders lightly from the front to help with balance and I kept going till his hands had to stop me from falling. Then I wiggled my butt for them again.

"That, gentlemen, is the sight of fresh, white pussy. And, I might add, a pure virgin asshole. Something for your gaff, Billy." Laughter and cheers. Whistles. "Mouth and cunt certified. Pure white pussy."

I admit that I got a little nervous at the mention of me being a virgin and all in the back. Cause I'd had lovers before, especially Julian, but he just wasn't into that so I had never had to try it. And John and Janice had really only worked with me on my cocksucking phobia. They never even mentioned this other thing but I was afraid of it too. Even more afraid than I had been of blowjobs I think.

So I really hoped this part was just joking, and figured it probably was since the other girls looked like they were just giving blowjobs. Plus Beth had told me that it was really up to the girl in the end, even mostly totally up to her, at least to a degree, to decide what she would do or not do for her new owner. So I was in control at least, which also gave me confidence.

Jevon raised me up by a hand on my tit, and then got me moving again. Back to the front. He stood behind me the way John does for an examination and covered my breasts with both hands. They just disappear when a man does that with me – so tiny.

That light beam ran across the room and now I could see Kayla kneeling by her man wiping her chin and face with the back of her hand. The beam hit Kristen too, but her head was still bobbing up and down in her man's lap. Or maybe her 2nd guys lap since she and he sister both went on shares.

Then a huge roar, or huger roar I guess, erupted from the crowd and it confused me a little even though I thought it was pretty cool, like they were applauding for me. And it kept getting louder.

Jevon whispered "Look" and turned me so my backside was to the brothers again and I saw what they saw. Me. That is pictures of me projected on the wall behind us, high up on the back wall of the stage.

They were the ones Jevon had taken the day before when, as I said, we kind of fooled around. And at first I thought they weren't too bad cause it was just me in my panties and bra parading and goofing around for him and dancing in front of that big window in his apartment and I thought I looked pretty cute in the pictures, especially my butt in those panties.

But it was a slide show and I do admit that it got more embarrassing as it went on because the next few pictures were of me lying on his bed naked with his cum oozing up out of my little pussy and then pics of his finger going in there and then in my mouth for me to well suck it clean.

After that there were some of me drenched in his cum from my navel up to my hair with lots and lots of it on my tits and then more pics but this time of me feeding myself semen from my face and tits and the crowd really was roaring and I was starting to shake and thought my legs might give out but Jevon still had me by the arms for support so I didn't.

There were 3 shots of my fingers going in my mouth to clean his cum from my body. Then one more of his dick going back in my mouth.

He turned me back and I think the slide show was over cause there was still this excited hum of everyone talking, cheering and singing at the same time but it was starting to quiet back to normal, I mean what was normal before the slide show.

Then Jevon turned and said to the crowd "Thank you gents. How we got to 46 for the wall."

Cheers and singing. "BTS! BTS – on the wall! BTS – hoo, hoo, hoo." And, of course, "Bang the slut!"

So he really had got them going. Totally. Which, like I said, he really has to to get the bidding high for the charity. Even if when he said wall I think he meant some drawer somewhere where the panties were held after being tagged with the girl's name. He'd told me so the day before.

From the audience then "Fuck it guys. Let's bid the slut." And it began.

Caitlyn Prepares for her Big Day

I just this second realized that maybe I need to back up a little before I tell you about my auction. I mean I have this tendency to jump right in the middle of things and everyone is like "huh? I'm confused" which is really totally my own fault and even Mr. V., my creative writing teacher in high school, said that sometimes it can be OK to do that but not to overdo it and I guess he's right. So let me back up.

When I woke up that morning my first thought was not that I was going to be auctioned off to a black executive of the national headquarters of a frat, even though I admit that would probably be the first thought of any normal girl in my situation. No. My first thought was that it was my very first day in my very first professional job and that I wanted to look nice for it.

I knew Jevon had said not to worry about clothes or undies since he had outfits for all the girls to wear. But that didn't mean I couldn't wear something nice and I really wanted to because, well everyone knows that first impressions are important and I knew I'd be meeting a lot of people for the first time before the auction, even if it was just the other girls.

So the first thing I did was call Cindy to see if I could borrow her pale yellow dress, the one with the white piping at the bosom and the skinny alligator belt that goes perfect with my sandals. She always says yellow is my color and I'd worn it before and thought I looked nice in it. Cin and I can totally wear the same outfits even though her boobs are a lot bigger than mine – it's just getting the right bra underneath that matters.

So I called her and think I even woke her up but she was really nice and sweet about it and said of course she could bring it over around noon and then we were hanging up and I heard this groggy female voice saying "Who is that?" but then the line went dead.

And then my second thought – I was still in bed at this point – was how Mom was not wearing panties when we got home the night before and what the heck was that all about? I had to admit to myself that John and Janice needed to check her boobs for T-nodes just to make sure that mine were not inherited from her. That made scientific sense.

But the panties? I could even almost understand her taking them off because if Janice had done a full intake exam like she did with me there would of course be a digital exam of her insides, I mean her vagina. Which was medicine or science or whatever. But why would she not put them back on? I was certain that I'd worn panties home from my first exam, red ones which is unusual for me (and which somehow, don't ask me to explain, led to trouble with Kim.) But I had them on so why would Mom not wear hers home?

I couldn't think of any scientific reason for it like I had that scientific reason for if they took off her bra to feel her tits for T-nodes. And I had this vague feeling like thinking about how Jevon had said over the phone "both of them?" and that he liked whatever John had said back. But that didn't make sense either because Jevon had told me that it was all about John's niece and some dance recital. And then I had this flash again that I told you about before where Mom is in college – at the U!, same as me – but in her dorm room giving head to some guy (it wasn't Dad) and she's wearing bright red panties for some reason I could never figure out. Now I was as mystified by her lack of panties as I had been before about her red panties.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds