• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 10

Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 10

12

Comments appreciated.

Just Before the Auction

I got to BTS national house right before 3 just like I was supposed to and rang the bell. No one answered so I ended up going around back to this service entrance where the door was open. I went into a hallway where I ran into – almost literally ran into – a kind of old but not really old, like 30 maybe, not too bad looking, medium build but not very tall guy dressed very casually who was carrying these big heavy looking cases of bottles . He had short sandy hair and a kind of cute little crooked grin. A white guy, so I figured not one of the BTS execs (duh!)

Right away he was really friendly and put down the box to introduce himself and shake my hand. His name was Jack and he worked sometimes for BTS. He broke into a happy smile when I told him I was there as one of the girls working the event. I mean his face really lit up. Which was a nice welcome.

We chatted for maybe like 1 minute and he seemed really excited. I got the feeling that he wanted to stand there and flirt with me – girls can usually tell – but that he was nervous about it too. Like looking over his shoulder to make sure we were alone. Then he broke it off and told me I should go into the kitchen area at the end of the hall and find Beth, who he said was the lead girl for the event. I thought it was funny coincidence though cause 'Beth' is my Mom's name too. Then I thanked him and went inside.

I could feel his eyes on my backside as I walked away; he was definitely that sort of guy, but then most other guys are too. I heard him say "Good luck Caitlyn, enjoy it" as I went through the door. Which was very nice of him.

I found Beth in the kitchen and introduced myself feeling kind of nervous, and not just because it was my first meeting with who it sounded like was maybe my boss, but for 2 other reasons. The first one was that I realized I had way overdone it in Cindy's yellow dress. Beth had on jeans and some old looking flannel shirt, a man's shirt. No makeup. Scruffy tennis sneakers. Hair all frizzy from humidity. I could see a bit of perspiration on her forehead.

She didn't have to say that I was overdressed, I knew I was. So embarrassing after I'd made such a big deal in my head about looking nice for them. But men! That Jevon should have told me that the girls had work detail before the entertainment began. Sometimes men don't think things through the way we girls do. Which I mean no disrespect to Jevon.

But the second reason I got nervous was the real reason: she was the most gorgeous girl I'd never seen in my life. I mean absolutely stunning! I thought Cindy was beautiful, and that Janice was lovely and that Kim was like the top girl in maybe the universe. Until then I mean. Cause Beth was in some other universe compared with all of them and especially compared with me.

No matter if she was dressed for housework and had frizzy hair, I could she was perfect. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect boobs (even covered up by a man's flannel shirt), perfect smile, perfect hair, perfect lips and nose and throat and – well perfect everything, at least everything I could see right then (lol and just kidding.) If she was an example of who I'd be working with then I'd have to get used to being the ugly girl.

Not a nice feeling. It made me uncomfortable that she was so perfect, like when you first meet her it's overwhelming. It's too much.

But at least it didn't last long. She seemed super busy, cutting and arranging flowers, checking something in the oven and texting with someone all at the same time. It made me feel really silly to be standing there in my prissy little party dress, even though I do love it. But pretty soon she brought me into the dining room at BTS, which I'd seen the day before, and introduced me to the 3 other girls, Kayla, Kristen and Maureen.

And I got to feel a little better. All of them were dressed down too for work. I could see that Kayla was vacuuming while the other 2 set the table. But they were much more normal cute, pretty types like me I suppose which may sound more conceited than I actually mean. It was just nice to get a break from perfection and to be with my own people.

Kristen especially I thought was pretty – tall for a girl, long blonde hair, fair features and what looked like a nice figure. She was introduced as Kayla's sister, on a visit from Seattle where she was going into her junior year. Kayla was going to be a sophomore next year at the U – just 1 year ahead of me! – and was really cute although definitely not as pretty as her sister. And Maureen was, well I hate to put it this way, but at least I wouldn't be in last place in the looks department.

Still even Maureen was sort of pretty in her own way, kind of dark and short and pretty thin and wiry looking. But I could see that she had a nice figure cause she had those big boobs on a thin frame that men love. And her curly black hair was nice. But in terms of her face it was like when you hear someone say it was "more interesting than beautiful" (and I hope she never reads this.) It's maybe why she had her tongue pierced, you know to add something, and it was cute on her. But I'm trying to be honest. Maybe she was Greek? Like some of the girls in high school?

Beth had gone and found me some work clothes so I could help out, which was really sweet. Brought me some water too to keep me hydrated and it turned out it was the same kind that John always gave me. The jeans were a little big on me but had a belt and the old sweatshirt said BTS on the front and "Better Than Sugar" on the back. Pretty cool!

I changed in the bathroom and handed Cindy's dress and my bag over to Jack who had reappeared. I kept the panties and bra on cause it seemed like the other girls were wearing bras. I figured we'd change together later on.

They put me to work on vacuuming the front hall and a couple of side rooms off the dining hall and I tried to do a really good job. Then I dusted some and worked up a pretty good sweat due to the humidity. But it didn't take long and by around 4:15 Beth called me and Maureen into one of the private rooms for a talk. She said that all the new girls got "the talk" if they were "virgins."

That meant that we were doing an auction for the first time and she wanted to let us know what it would be like so we wouldn't be too nervous or freak out. Which she said did happen but hardly ever and not for a long time, not since Jevon had been in charge. Because he really knew how to select the right girls.

First she just asked us both some questions about what we liked to do and how we spent our time, like our hobbies I guess. So I told her about running and exercising and dancing, and Maureen told her she played the piano and liked to sketch things and was the girl singer in a rock band for a while. Maureen was going to be a sophomore at State next year studying art and music and I was going to be (as you know) a freshman at the U. I told Beth I didn't know what I would study so she asked me what subject I liked best in high school and I told her writing because Mr. V. our teacher had been so nice to all of us girls.

Then she went on to telling us about the auction and it was really helpful. Now that she wasn't so rushed I could see how sweet and caring Beth was. She told us about the French maid uniforms which I already knew about. And about the funny slave bikinis we would wear for the auction itself. About how the guys would be yelling and screaming and cracking jokes and singing BTS songs and would be using some rough language which we should ignore since it was for charity and really all in good fun to begin with.

And that we shouldn't worry about what the other girls were doing or how they looked cause it totally wasn't a competition among us, that we should just focus on our men, making them happy. And not to worry about our auction prices especially cause we were virgins and Jevon would understand if we didn't raise a lot.

And that we were totally free to decide what we would do or would not do once a guy won us in a bid, that we were totally free to say no or to walk out or leave or whatever because no girl should have to do things she wasn't comfortable with, which is exactly what Mrs. Randolph had taught us in Health in the 10th grade.

Not that the guys would ask for much. If we wanted to do something for our guy that was a different story and she knew each and every one of them would appreciate it.

And how she's done this event like 4 times before and believe her it was a huge honor to be invited back. And that we would want to get invited back too once we saw how much fun our first time was. But just to remember that this was for a good charity and that the guys were really nice when you got to know them and some of them made for excellent connections and even references like later when we were trying to get a job. Like after college.

And to be appreciative of guys who would spend all this money on a good cause when really all we had to do is be with them and nice to them and such, maybe run to get them a drink sometime or whatever.

And especially not to worry about the rough language cause we weren't children and had all heard the words "cunt" and "slut" and "tits" and "cocksucker" before. And to remember that these were grown men who in addition to supporting the charity were blowing off steam from high powered jobs where they earned a lot cause they worked so hard for themselves and their family and their communities. And that we were 19 (Maureen) and 18 (me) and we weren't babies and we should just get over it. Which was a little unfair since it's not like we had complained about it or anything.

And then she told us it would be our obligation to be discreet after the event had ended because people's reputations were at stake and no one should be punished for trying to do a good thing like raise money for orphans. And that if we couldn't handle that then we needed to get out now and no one would ever think the worse of us cause all the BTS brothers were very understanding people.

She really emphasized it and looked at us carefully as she asked if we knew what she meant.

Maureen and I said we thought we did but that was just a way of saying it cause we both knew exactly what she meant: that we couldn't talk about the event afterwards. It was private.

Beth looked at us carefully again but in the end nodded "OK." And then she asked did we have any questions of our own but we didn't and she told us to have fun and to make the most of our opportunity. And that we should go to meet the other girls for dinner.

But Jack came in first and handed Beth a piece of paper, saying it was from Jevon. She read it and stopped me on my way out. Jack and Maureen were still beside us and listening as she said "Oh. Caitlyn. It's for you. From Jevon or, I guess, really from John. John Venruil? You know him right?"

My ears perked up. John? But I just said "Yes I do know him." Kind of neutral, trying to be professional and all.

"Well he sent a message that just says 'Good luck, have fun and make us all proud.' Nice of him. Oh wait, there's more. It says 'Whatever happens do not – it's underlined here – do not use T-nodes as an excuse. Just try your best. It's a great opportunity.' Then 'Love, John.'"

My head was buzzing, trying to process it.

Maureen was the one to ask "What are T-nodes?"

I could see that Beth was confused by that too, you could tell just the way she read the words. But all she said was "Shush now. That's their private business."

Maureen looked embarrassed because Beth had put her in her place. Even so she had the guts to say "I did think of one question" which I could never have in her situation. But at least it took the focus off the T-node issue.

"Of course." Beth smiled.

"Well. I'm just wondering. What about lez? Cause when I met with Jevon yesterday he said something about it and I just wondered..."

Beth interrupted before she could continue. "Oh, yes. Good question." She paused and searched out my eyes.

Maureen had seemed pretty matter of fact in asking, like she just wanted to know so she'd be ready, but I think Beth could see that the subject made me a little anxious. I had to look away from her and took a quick sip of water.

She said "Oh that? Don't worry. It's like anything else, just up to you if you want to do certain things."

Beth smiled then at both of us to let us know that that was the entire answer. Which was good by me. It's what I would have wanted her to say. Especially after I had felt so much shame over the incident the day before with Janice. It was up to me. Just like Mrs. Randolph said.

So then we started to leave but Beth said one more thing as we got to the door.

"Still, it's often a way to get really good tips. Some of the brothers love it."

And Maureen and I walked out. Jack grinning at us like a madman.

At dinner it was really nice to relax with just us girls. So far I hadn't seen Jevon or any of the BTS brothers, and even Jack was busy somewhere and left us alone. I think sometimes girls really actually enjoy themselves more when there are no men around cause we don't have to worry every second like how we look or if we are saying the right thing.

Beth turned out to be a total sweetheart, the kind of girl you can't really hate for being so delicious looking and perfect because she is so nice and puts you at your ease and tells you how pretty you are. And how she'd kill for nice full lips like mine (although hers are gorgeous too and usually everyone ends up complimenting my lips which are like my Mom's.) And she complimented all the other girls too in a really nice, genuine, sweet way. Beth was one of those girls so perfect you had no idea how old she was till it turned out she was she said "the old lady" of the group cause she was 23, which is cool because I think my boss, or any girl's boss, should be a little older at least. And if you just looked at her you might have guessed 20 like I had.

And Kayla was this pretty funny girl who cracked jokes all the time. She served us all some iced tea and little crackers which were delicious even if Beth made me finish all my water before I got any. I thought Kayla was pretty too, but kind of tall for a girl. She had dark brown hair and small boobs maybe about the size of mine. She called herself our "plain Jane" till Beth shushed her on that even though I could imagine it would be hard for her since she was going to be compared to her sister.

Her sister Kristen was the quiet one, although she seemed really nice and did loosen up after about 10 minutes. She wasn't as tall and had this beautiful long blonde hair below her shoulders and a really pretty face and looked curvy all over from what I could see. She told us she had experience with a black frat out at her school in Seattle. Which was why Jevon accepted her for the job even though they'd never met till the night before. Somehow Jevon had had the mistaken idea that Kristen was the younger sister and for some reason this cracked them both up and Beth had to tell them both to shush with the kind of look she had been giving me and Maureen earlier. Then the two sisters were pretty funny about how weird it would be to work together cause they never had before. Except when they were kids at some ice cream stand where they fought all the time.

And I told them how Jevon had given me a tour of the house the day before, but I skipped the fooling around part cause I thought they might get jealous or think I had a big head about it. Beth kept giving me this really pretty smile of encouragement and it gave me confidence. Which is not my strongest suit, confidence I mean. And only Beth had ever actually been in the BTS national house before so I felt like that was pretty cool. Cause I had seen a lot of it with Jevon. And the other 3 girls asked lots of questions about what the rooms looked like that we would be in, which I did my best to answer accurately and Beth only had to correct me like twice.

And Maureen was funny too about some guy named Giamella who was her boss in her job outside of this one. How he was counting on her to make his business successful but that she doubted it would work. Only she said it in a pretty funny way even if you didn't really know what she was talking about. She seemed like a pretty humble girl. And Beth was so nice to her too and told her that she was lovely and would do just fine at our event, which maybe missed the point Maureen had been making about Giamella. So no one is actually perfect.

Between Maureen and Kayla we were all laughing our heads off for almost an hour and I felt like I already liked all of them. Then Jack came in and things turned a little weird.

Jack Becomes the Collector

Jack knocked twice really fast then came right in. He walked over to Beth and said "Jevon wants me to collect this time." He said it in kind of a proud, look-at-me way which seemed a little strange to me even if I usually try not to judge.

"What?" Beth went blank; she looked confused at what he'd said.

"Collect. You know from the guys? The bids?"

"I know what collecting is. But Billy does that."

"Not this time, not according to Jevon. I just saw him out front He wants me to do it." Now you could really see how proud he felt to be able to say this in front of all of us girls. Seemed like he wanted to show off in front of us for some reason.

Beth seemed a little upset then. Both at him and what he had just said." But why? Why not Billy? Or at least why would it be you?"

Jack had a big grin on his face and looked somehow kind of shiny and kind of oily then. "Said Billy is sick of it. Needs to relax. Said you'd tell me what the game is. I mean how to do it right. What the rules are. It can't be that hard."

"Are you serious? You?" Which, Beth is lovely, but did seem a little mean. Especially since Jack, even if he did like to show off, seemed like a pretty nice, sweet, harmless guy who wanted to be helpful.

The 4 of us girls listened in, but then it was right in front of us and there was no way not to listen. I saw Kayla whisper to her sister who looked shocked. This was when Beth was busy questioning Jack. Then Kristen mouthed the words "her husband" to me and Maureen, and then we were shocked. I didn't know if I believed it but after about 2 seconds of watching them together I decided that I did believe it. And it turned out it was true. Beth was Jack's wife even if you could tell that she was totally the one in charge.

There was some more back and forth between them till finally Jack said "Listen. You're his girl. If you don't believe me then just go ask him. Told you he's around somewhere. He told me what to do and to get you to give me the instructions."

Which took her edge off and I could see that she was calculating in her head whether to keep questioning him or do what we all now believed Jevon wanted. Also his words "his girl" were ringing in my head, the other girls' too I bet. Beth made up her mind.

"OK then" she said with a sigh of resignation "sit down and let me explain it and – Jack...." She glanced at us girls like trying to decide if she wanted to say this in front of us and then realized that yes she did. "Jack...If you fuck this up, and I mean fuck it up in any way, I mean fuck it up even a little, then you and I know Jevon is going to cut your nuts off. And I'll be the one behind him handing him the clippers. Got it?"

We were all shocked and sat there not knowing where to look. I don't really care for it when a girl curses cause it's not very feminine, but I guess Beth really needed to emphasize her point. Plus it was also not very feminine to be judgmental of Beth, who was my boss. So I tried not to think about it.

I could see that her words took Jack off his high horse and he started to look kind of worried then. But in the end what could either of them do if that's what Jevon had decided?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds