• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #05

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #05

12

Kathy sexually and incestuous teases her son by flashing him her naked body.

Naked while thinking about walking from the bathroom to her bedroom naked, acting as if he wasn't home, Kathy knew with her son sitting in the living room that he'd see her naked body. Instead she emerged from her shower wearing a towel around her petite body and another towel on her head. Wanting to accidentally flash him, she didn't want to be blatant about showing Jimmy her naked body.

She wrapped the towel around herself while waffling in her indecision to actually go through with flashing her son. Surprised that she was, she was as sexually excited as she was sickened to her stomach about flashing her son her tits, her pussy, and her ass nonetheless. Not wrapping the towel too tight, allowing it to fit loosely around her, she needed the towel to fall at the right moment. All it took her towel to fall was for her to move to fast or to suck in a big breath of air.

Knowing her son was a voyeur, she wasn't normally an exhibitionist. Somehow, she needed her towel to fall with her modesty and with her morals in the way that her sisters' and family friend's modesty and morals will be falling when they do the same with their sons by flashing them. Filled with a sudden horniness she hadn't felt in years, she was still reeling over her mother's confession of having sex with her brother. Yet, if her mother could have an incestuous relationship with her son, one that kept Ralph safely home with her, if only for that expressed reason, then she could have and incestuous relationship with Jimmy too. She just needed to stay focused on the big picture that her nakedness was more for Jimmy's continued good health than it was for her sexuality. So long as she convinced herself that she was doing this for him and not for her, she could flash her son.

Even though she had the exhaust fan going to remove some of the steam from the bathroom, she had her bathroom door open enough to allow the cool air in while still preserving her modesty. Even if her son walked by the bathroom, he couldn't see her unless he stopped and peeked inside the open door crack. She removed the towel from her head to fluff out her hair before drying it. This was it. This was really it. She couldn't believe she was about to flash her son her naked body.

She looked at herself in the mirror while trying to summon the courage to go through with what she needed to do. Never feeling that she was good enough, never quite feeling that she was a woman because of her small breasts, especially when her sisters and family friend made such a big deal over their abundant breasts and excessive sized tits, she always felt self-conscious about what she wore. Deciding against wearing padded bras, unless she was going somewhere formal she seldom wore a bra. Her sisters and friends were always flashing their cleavage, especially in the summer when they all wore their bikinis. Now, ready to flash herself to of all men, her son, finally at 40-years-old, she felt proud of her body.

She tried to look at herself in the mirror in the way that she thought a man would look at her. Her fourth best feature behind her pretty face, big hazel eyes, and her perfect ass, she had beautiful hair. Always thinking about cutting her hair every time she washed it, she had long, beautiful, lush, brown hair. Where all of her girlfriends wanted to be blonde and dyed their hair blonde, she was happy being a brunette. Yet, she was at that age where she was tired of caring for her hair. Taking the focus from her breasts to highlight her face, she was at that age where she wondered what she'd look like with short hair and if she'd look better if her hair was shorter. Both Brenda and Audrey cut their hair short and they looked prettier.

Always looking so very much younger than her 40-year-old age, a good twenty years younger, she looked like a teenager. On a good day when she wasn't sitting at home crying while worrying over her son and when she didn't have bags under her eyes the next morning, she looked ageless in the way that Mia Farrow, Katie Couric, and Naomi Campbell somehow always look ageless. Whenever she told anyone that she had met for the first time that she had a twenty-one-year-old son at home, no one believed her. With her looking so young, they were shocked.

"Jimmy be a dear and pour me a glass of wine," she yelled over the noise of her hairdryer and the noisy exhaust fan from the half opened bathroom door.

With him always hoping to catch her naked, as if he was a room service attendant about to be flashed, she knew he'd be more than happy to pour and serve her a glass of wine. Having never done anything like this before, coerced by her mother and encouraged by her sisters and family friend, she was as sexually excited as she felt ill with what she was about to do. Having never knowingly flashed her son any part of her, yet with him coming home drunk and groping her while trying to see what he could of her, she was about to show her son her naked body. Naked, naked, naked, she couldn't wait to see his reaction to him seeing her naked. Something she's never done and never thought about doing, she couldn't believe she was going to accidentally on purpose drop her towel.

She wondered what his reaction would be to seeing her naked. Always embarrassed by her small breasts, she was reluctant to show any man her tits, especially when that man was her son. Yet, willing to do whatever she must do to keep him safely home in the way that her mother successfully did with Ralph, anything was worth a try to change his bad behavior when it came to drinking and whoring. A line she didn't have to think about crossing, even if it meant her giving her son sex, she was willing to do that to keep him safe.

Timing it perfectly, with the noise of the hairdryer and the exhaust fan louder than the noise of Jimmy stealthily entering her bathroom, Kathy's towel fell just as Jimmy pushed open her bathroom door without knocking. Busy drying her hair, with her arms over her head and her tits, pussy, and ass on naked display of his horny eyes, she acted oblivious to his presence. She knew he was standing there staring but she pretended that she didn't know that he was standing there ogling her naked body.

A point of no return and a line that no mother should ever cross with her son, she couldn't believe that she was exposing her naked body to her son's horny eyes. It was done now. She did it. With her side profile fully exposed to him, she turned away from him while facing the mirror as she dried her hair. Not making an immediate grab for her towel, she continued pretending that she didn't know that her son was standing there in the bathroom doorway not ten feet away staring at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing while watching her.

Slow to retrieve her towel, then when she turned to face him, as if she was a deer in headlights, she acted shocked and surprised that he was standing there staring, she stood motionlessly in place while not covering her nakedness. She watched his eyes go straight from her small breasts and erect nipples to her shaved pussy. Then when she turned from him and bent at the waist to reach for her towel, mooning him, he saw her naked ass and the back of her pussy in between her legs too. After giving him a good, naked show of her beautiful body, she acted embarrassed that he saw her A cup breasts, her shaved pussy, and her tight, little ass.

With her ass one of her best features, after her very pretty face and hazel eyes, even though she had the smallest breasts of her sisters, she had the best ass of all of her sisters. She more had the body of an 18-year-old girl than she did a 40-year-old woman. More focused on drying her hair, she reacted to her son seeing her naked with an Academy Award winning performance of shocked embarrassment and feigned shame.

Obviously by her son's continued staring, she knew that seeing her naked was a big deal to him. Even though he's had sex with countless women, seeing his mother naked was more sexually exciting and she understood that about sons wishing they could have sex with their mothers. Yet, she never would have thought to sexually flash her son had her mother not told all of her sisters about what she did with their brother.

"Oh, my God. Jimmy! Get out! Get out of here. I'm naked. Don't look at me. I'm so embarrassed," she said feebly trying to cover herself with her towel when her towel deliberately fell again. Quickly becoming expert at accidentally on purpose dropping her towel, she now thought about trying this with the pizza delivery man or UPS driver. When her towel was in place and secured around her petite body again, she turned to face her son with the attitude of a mother being embarrassed by her son. "How long were you standing there?"

"I've only be here for a second," he said lying while staring at the sexy, naked show his mother continued giving him. Even though she had such small breasts, she had a beautiful body, the body of a dancer or of a ballerina. "Here's your wine Mom," he said putting the glass on the bathroom sink. "And your towel," he said with a dirty laugh when her towel fell yet again for the third time, this time her towel fell accidentally and not deliberately.

When he picked up her towel, as if he was her lover instead of her son, his face was mere inches from her naked body. In hindsight, she couldn't have timed losing her towel any better if her son was the pizza delivery man or the room service waiter. Showing him all that he needed to see, she hoped that her mother's advice about giving her son incestuous flashes of her tits, her ass, her pussy, and/or of her naked body would work to keep him safely at home. If she had to, for him not to kill himself or someone else while driving drunk on the highway, she'd give him sex for her to keep him safely at home. Sickening her before but ready to do it now, if she had to, she'd fuck and suck him to save her son.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. I didn't know you were there. I was coming out to the living room for my wine. I'm so embarrassed," she said quickly wrapping her towel around her again.

"Don't be embarrassed Mom. You have a beautiful body," he said stepping to her as if to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Only, instead of kissing his mother on the side of her face, in one quick tug, in the way that a magician pulls a tablecloth from a set dining room table, he pulled the towel off of her naked body. Looking behind him while waiting for her to chase after him naked, he ran from the bathroom to his bedroom while taunting her with her stolen towel.

"Jimmy, oh, my God, give me that towel this instant," she said covering her A cup breasts with one hand and her shave pussy with her other hand while chasing after him naked.

A mother running naked and chasing after her son is never a good thing. No doubt wanting her to catch him, a son hoping that his mother will chase after him naked can't be good either. Catching him in his bedroom and exposing her shaved pussy to him again when she reached to grab the towel from his hand, he pushed her back on his bed and tickled her. Tickling and tickling her, with her naked and laughing while rolling all over his bed as if they were lovers instead of mother and son, Jimmy was not only getting two eyefuls of his mother's naked body but also two handful of her tits, ass, and pussy.

Laughing and laughing, with her legs spread wide open and showing him a lot of pink while being tickled, she kicked at the air and with her arms flailing. Forget about briefly exposing her naked body to her son with a dropped towel, with him tickling her, she showed him more than she imagined she'd ever show him the first time flashing him. Naked, naked, naked, she was naked for a prolonged amount of time.

Tickling and tickling her while copping cheap feels of her tits, her ass, and her pussy, he touched and felt his mother everywhere. Daring him to touch and feel more of her, when she didn't resist and when she didn't push his horny hands away, he touched and felt his mother where no son should ever touch and feel his mother's naked body. He not only took liberties with her naked body but also with her feigning her embarrassment and meekly slapping away his hands, as if he was her date after having bought her dinner, she allowed him to touch and feel her everywhere.

Then, when she turned the tables on him, still naked, she tickled him while deliberately grabbing handfuls of his cock and his ass through his pajama bottoms. Tickling and ticking him, in the way that he touched and felt her, she touched and felt him. Then having enough of being tickled, Jimmy rolled his mother over. Taking her by each wrist and pinning her arms down, he spread her legs with his knees and mounted her as if he was going to fuck her. With her in the shape of a starfish and with her son on top of her, Kathy was helpless to do anything when her son leaned down, kissed her, and parted her lips with his tongue. Immediately evicting his tongue from her mouth with her tongue while moving her head away, she broke off his kiss. Only persistently insistent, he kissed her again and again until she returned his kiss with hers.

A son kissing his mother and a mother kissing her son is one thing but a son and mother French kissing one another was really crossing the incestuous line. French kissing one another, they kissed and kissed while he continued touching, feeling, and fondling his mother. Fondling her tits, he fingered her nipples before reaching around to feel, grab, and squeeze her perfect ass. He pushed her hand down to his throbbing cock. Forcing her hand there for her to feel his erect cock through his pajamas, she lightly fingered the outline of his erect prick with her fingertips as if trying to find the surprise in a cereal or Cracker Jack box. It wasn't until he reached his horny hand between her legs and rubbed her clit and fingered her already moist pussy that she pushed him away.

"Jimmy no. What are you doing? This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. I'm your mother and you're my son," said pulling away from him and pushing him off of her.

"You're so beautiful Mom. I can't help myself," he said.

Pulling his mother's hand toward him with one hand by her wrist, he forced her hand inside of his pajamas and on his cock. He left his hand there and wrapped her fingers around his erect prick before pulling his pajamas down with his other hand. Slowly humping her hand with his hips while moving her hand back and forth with his, he forced his mother to give him a forced hand job.

"Jimmy no. Stop," she said trying to free her hand from his engorged prick. "What are you doing? You mustn't do this. We can't do this."

"Touch me Mom. Please," he said staring up at him and not even looking down at his exposed prick.

"Jimmy no, I can't," she said pulling her hand away and making eye contact with her son to avoid looking at his prick.

"At least look at me," he said.

Giving in to his sexual desires, she looked down at her son and stared.

"Jimmy," she said still staring at his cock without looking away to look up at him. "We can't. We mustn't do this," she said softly and unconvincingly.

"Please Mom," he said pulling her hand to his cock again.

This time she didn't resist. Unable to control her lust for her son, and with her being so very horny with not having had sex for years with anyone but herself, she wrapped her fingers around her son's stiff prick. When she wrapped her fingers around her son, as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, he French kissed her again and again while fingering her nipples before moving his hand between her legs. Then, as if she was a cheap barroom whore that he picked up for the night, he gently pushed at her shoulder. He moved his body higher as he pushed his mother lower. Then, with a gentle hand behind her head, he pushed and forced her head down until her lips touched his prick.

Kathy couldn't believe that her son wanted her to suck him. With his prick right there by her mouth, she was so very tempted to open her mouth and take him inside but she couldn't. This was her son and not some guy that she was dating. She couldn't suck her own son, she just couldn't. What kind of mother would she be if she blew her son? Actually, following in her mother's footsteps, she'd be just like her mother. She'd have an alive son instead of a dead one.

Had it not been for her mother confessing that she's had sex with her son, she never would have dropped her towel to flash her son her naked body. Had it not been for her sisters and her family friend encouraging her to give her son incestuous sex with them giving their sons incestuous sex, she never would have considered sucking her son. Only with his cock right there, right by her mouth, how could she not suck him? To keep him safely at home with her, the very least she could do, now that she's already flashed him her naked body, she must suck him. She must.

"Jimmy no. I can't suck you," she said. "I want to but I can't," she said saying it softly while putting her hand on his prick and looking from his cock to look up at him before staring down at his erect prick again.

Taking him in her hand again, she wrapped her fingers around him. She loved the feeling of having a hard cock in her hand, even if that cock was her son's cock, especially if that cock was her son's cock. It's been so very long since she's stroked a hard cock.

"Suck me Mom. Please. No one will ever know that you blew me. I won't tell anyone," he said gently touching the side of her face before lightly running his fingertip across her lip.

Such a wicked mother to do so, she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking his cock instead of his finger. Slowly stroking him, while staring at her son's cock and sucking his finger, she evicted his finger from her mouth with her tongue. Then, she leaned in to kiss and lick his engorged prick before leaning down to take him in her mouth. She was sucking her son, she couldn't believe she was blowing her son.

As if she was giving him mouth to mouth to save his life instead of mouth to cock, she couldn't believe she was sucking him. She couldn't believe that she was actually blowing her son. With the intention of only flashing her son her naked body, she couldn't believe she was actually giving him sex. A mother flashing her son her naked body is one thing but a mother having sex with her son is entirely something else.

Sucking him and sucking him while stroking him harder and faster, she was making all of those cock sucking sounds that men love to hear for them to know that the woman is enjoying sucking them as much as they are enjoying being sucked. Only with her pretending he was someone else and she was sucking someone else's cock, anyone but her son, she sucked his cock while stroking him harder and stroking him faster. It was when he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She knew right then that she wasn't about to stop sucking him until he ejaculated in her mouth. With her nipples her erogenous zones, she'd do anything so long as a man fingered and/or sucked her nipples.

"Oh, my God, Tommy," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Don't stop playing with my nipples," she whispered. "I love it when you finger my nipples in that way. Pull them, turn them, and twist them. Don't worry, you won't hurt me," she said. "Squeeze them hard between your fingers. I love that."

He continued pulling, turning, twisting, squeezing, and fingering her nipples while she sucked him deeper and stroked him harder and faster. With the memories of all the men she sucked flooding her head, she sucked her son as if he was one of them and as if he was all of them. When Tommy started humping her mouth, she knew he was close to cumming. Sucking him harder and sucking him deeper, while stroking him faster, she couldn't wait for her son to cum in her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds