• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 05

Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 05

1234

It was Friday morning. Ginger stopped driving and parked at the roadside between her jobs. Just days since her beach adventure with Fred, but now a longing to see him once more. Her fingers tapped on the screen of her phone typing,

"I miss you! Can we meet up if just for coffee?"

Fred smiled while leaning on his desk as his phone sounded and showed her name. He was just contemplating sending a similar message and suggestion. He was also finding he was missing Ginger and the moments they shared, but a little worried she may have felt their last encounter was too much too soon.

Had he pushed her beyond fantasy? She had spent more time getting pleasure from others rather than with Fred; did she feel neglected by him? She too worried Fred would not be happy as she was playing with others on the beach more than him. Totally unaware how much pleasure he had got from seeing her that way.

He knew she was getting pleasure with them, not sharing her feelings. She was revealing them to him now by missing him. These people she had played with were simply characters in her fantasies before, but now so real and being used, and having to be used to make her fantasy into reality. There was no other way to make this happen.

Fred typed out his reply and asked,

"How, where and when can you escape?"

Her fingers replied quickly,

"Tomorrow? I do need to go shopping though. I've got a family party coming up and I need a new dress and shoes."

Fred smirked as his mind was already engaged to making even a simple shopping trip into a fun and pleasurable experience. He replied to ask how long she would be able to escape for and was pleased when she told him it was her day off so all day, although she had to be back as not to be missed for around five.

He replied to tell her it was a date, but with some little additions too. She was to dress for lunch, something short and sexy, only to make it easy to try things on of course!

She laughed at receiving this, knowing Fred was genuine about lunch but doubting his motives of the 'easy to try things on' She knew even shopping with him would not be a chore, he wouldn't tut and sigh or drag his feet, his input would be honest and useful.

She started the engine pulling away from the curb now a little happier and excited. She had something to look forward to as she drove back to work; her mind already thinking what to wear.

She found her mind straying which was causing her to miss turnings while driving. She wanted to dress sexy, but not like a cheep whore, or did she actually want to dress that way and experience that feeling too?

Flashbacks of years gone by, wondering what it would feel like to dress like Julia Roberts and be propositioned by a man leaning in his car window. But dressing like this in public and so close to home was a massive risk.

Now visions of a short skirt, seamed stockings while walking with her lover through the mall filled her head. Men were staring as she rode the escalators and gathering behind trying to follow her up for a glimpse of stocking top.

Eyes looked up at her in the glass lifts. Her concentration had gone until a horn sounded making her look back to the road, realising she had let the vehicle stray over the white lines which shocked her back to reality.

She so wanted that fun but was realising the shopping centre was far to open. The possibility to be seen but not see people noticing her with another man was far too dangerous for these games.

She now had doubts and was thinking this was not such a good idea as she knew she knew now that was unable to resist Fred's demands.

She finally arrived home, sitting on the sofa with her head back and relaxing. Her mind was still working though, daydreaming when the door knocked breaking her thoughts. She eased up cursing and walked over, turning the key and unlocking it before pulling it open.

Standing before her was one of the neighbours, smiling and saying 'hello'. She felt dirty in her work clothes and never felt sexy, but he still looked her up and down.

He was a retired man who lived virtually opposite, she guessed in his 60's. She didn't know him or his wife's name but had passed pleasantries on many occasions as he was gardening.

She replied hello asking how she could help, his reply was stuttered back,

"Er er er. I was just wondering if your partner was in at the moment as he offered to loan me his jet wash if ever I needed it?"

It was obvious he wasn't as his van wasn't there. She noticed his eyes were straying down her body again as she asked him to excuse her dress as she had just got in from work thinking he was looking at her work clothing.

He told her not to be silly and that he wouldn't mind what she was or wasn't wearing!

Was or wasn't wearing? It seamed a strange comment but was she just paranoid or had he had seen her in the window? That comment made her think and caused her face to begin reddening, quickly telling him he had better come in.

She opened the door and ushering him inside apologising for her ignorance and having to ask his name before offering him a coffee and telling him he could wait for her partner if he liked as he would be home very soon.

He walked behind being led into the kitchen, watching her flicking the switch on the kettle as she passed. She offered him a stool at the breakfast bar and asked him to excuse her for a moment as she had to get changed out of these work clothes and left virtually running upstairs. She paced the bedroom, murmuring and repeating,

"Oh my god did he see me?"

The words escaped her lips but that little devil was rearing its head again and taking over. He knew her partner wasn't there as he knew he drove then van and the time he'd get home!

She quickly kicked off her work clothes. Pulled open her drawers and grabbed a little black silky slip and pulled it on, she looked quickly in the mirror, ran her fingers through her hair and walked back down walking back into the kitchen.

His eyes were now wide. She smiled and walked towards the kettle, turning to ask him,

"Tea or coffee, how do you take it?"

His eyes were wondering all over her visually wishing that slip off her body and wanting a closer view of what he had seen and drooled over from afar.

The soft silky fabric teased her nipples as always causing them to become erect for his eyes to focus on, making her have to ask him again. His stare broke from them, his eyes finally rose to her face as he replied,

"Sorry, white, two sugars please, I was a little distracted then!"

She turned away grinning to make the drinks but was shocked to hear what words followed,

"I was so tempted to ask how you took it too after seeing you in the window the other day. Perhaps you should leave the curtains open all night in future then I'd know!"

Her heart sunk as he confirmed for definite that he had seen and her fears of such had come true. She stirred the drink not wanting to turn, but knowing she only had ten minutes or so to pass until her partner returned.

She thought quickly and turned, walking over to offer his drink and knew she had the confidence now to take back control of this situation. She looked down and asked,

"Oh, I bet you'd love to see that, wouldn't you you dirty old man? Would you like to See me fucking and riding on a cock while facing the window, caressing my tits so you could perv at me?"

His coffee shook in his hand as her confidence shocked him. He sipped, apologising for his comment but was pleased to see he grin and then to hear her say was no need to apologise as it was her fault for making him fantasise about her by parading around naked in the window.

He apologised again for looking, and she joked that he should perhaps invest in some binoculars for her future displays, if his wife wouldn't mind!

She looked over into the lounge seeing the washing basket. Her mind was working as walked over towards it, her hips and bottom wiggling for his viewing pleasure. She could see the jeans she intended to wear that night and was standing now with her feet about two foot apart before it.

She bent, straight legged feeling the silky materiel travel up and over her bottom as she pulled the jeans out slowly, holding the rest of the washing in place causing her bottom to sway.

She needed and craved this attention now, needed to exhibit, was she becoming hooked?

Her head turned to confirm he was indeed staring at her, just as she intended him too, now leaning a little further as she smirked and quickly asked,

"Are you thinking do I take it like this too?"

He laughed. His exact thoughts had been guessed!

He nodded, smiling at her and replied,

"If you were my lady showing off her arse and cunt for dirty old men like that, I'd have you bent over and slap your arse red madam!"

She giggled walking back in, joking she didn't know what the hell he was talking about, placing her finger between her lips and flashing a look of innocence at him.

She dropped the jeans now on purpose and had to squat down before him, knowing he would see her breasts as she did this, his stool giving the perfect view down as the loose materiel hung away from her body.

She was leaning forward allowing her nipples to be viewed and looking up to confirm his eyes were staring down her top. She raised her eyes up and asked,

"So do you punish naughty girls often then Mr?"

She stood, taking a step towards him, virtually between his knees now and asked if he was going to answer. He paused but replied,

"It's been a while now dear, but perhaps you should have asked my previous occupation first!"

This confused her but she asked the question, waiting for his answer.

"I was a headmaster! I still have my cane and paddle in the study and I'm sure you'd deserve six of the best or maybe more for your naughty behaviour!"

Her eyes were now wide as she asked if he was joking or playing with her? His head shook; he told her that he'd seen many naughty girls bottoms presented before him, but none of those girls had wanted to be there.

They knew what was to follow and warned her that she may want to think twice encouraging him or presenting herself in that manner again and tempting him.

She was excited by his story, moist between her thighs and now only minutes were left to get presentable before her partners return. She faced the man, eye to eye and asked,

"Would you like to punish me sir? Am I really naughty flashing my pussy for men? Or were you thinking naughty thoughts other than caning me Sir?"

The sound of a van killed their fun and the conversation. She grabbed the jeans asking to be excused again and hurried through the lounge and upstairs. She quickly pulled on her jeans and t shirt before returning down to find the two men already engaged in conversation about power tools.

She greeted her partner and began to prepare dinner. Smirking to herself inside at their comments,

"Oh mate, Its big and powerful, the jet's so strong!"

Her mind travelled back to the beach, the cucumber in her hand being sliced looked so inviting now, what a waste using it in a salad when she could think of a far better use for it!

She continued slicing as they left the kitchen going into the garage to fetch the jet wash. Her hand travelled along the thick green shaft recalling what she had done with that big cock, her nipples erect once more, she was longing for something inside her now and the desire was overpowering.

Her hand stopped quickly as her partner returned after letting the neighbour leave out of the garage door. He kissed her cheek walking off. She raised the knife and chopped the cucumber in half as her disappointment showed. She so wished he would be spontaneous, unbutton her jeans, yank them down and take her right there!

But he hadn't and never did. It enraged her at times how he would just slump down on the chair, ignore her needs and flick on the television. She desired other things to feast on before dining.

Ginger continued knowing it was going to be another long and boring night ahead. They dined and she listened to his tales of his day. Yawning inappropriately at times until they finished and finally she got to sit down and relax but soon nodded off.

Her mind began drifting into a vivid dream, she was naked, walking through a shopping centre she didn't know. Her heals were clicking on the hard floor and everyone was turning and staring at her until two security guards were grabbing at her arms.

They were dragging her off and through some doors, arriving in an office to see the headmaster at his desk. They led her over, pinned her down as he reached for his cane as she shouted out loudly NO!

This woke her up to find her partner staring straight at her looking puzzled,

"No what?"

Fuck! She realised she had shouted that out in her sleep. She looked puzzled and asked what he was talking about as he explained what she had shouted. She said she hadn't a clue why she had, passing it off as she must have been dreaming and being tired and stood to leave the room quickly.

She walked upstairs and was beginning to fear talking in her sleep now, thinking she may even shout out 'I can't take that thing'! She had to be so careful and needed to relax, but the way her mind worked right now, it just wasn't that easy.

She entered the bedroom and opened the wardrobe, perusing her clothing and reached for a hanger. The Jersey 'Rara' Dress she had just bought from littlewoods. This will be perfect she thought!

Not to slutty, not to elegant and with a pair of black heals this would be ideal. Just a sleep now separating her from seeing her lover once more as she began stripping naked with the curtains still wide open.

She wondered if her new friend was looking right now and flicked on the light to draw attention.

She couldn't resist now and just loitered in the window for a moment before climbing onto the bottom of the bed.

Her normal side entry forgotten and now crawling up to her pillows, her bottom aimed at the window and wiggling before finally turning over to get to sleep.

She drifted off quickly, waking to see she just had time for her shower and quick coffee then she must leave. She had arranged to meet Fred at the shopping centre this time, driving with her bare thighs exposed and hoping someone would see.

She didn't notice anyone and was a little disappointed as she reached the centre and parked, but there was no sign of Fred yet and he was never late.

She looked at her phone again to confirm the time and place and as she did, a message sounded and appeared before her. His name showing and causing her grin as read it out aloud,

"If you have panties on, remove them, a bra, loose it! I want you bare under your clothing. Then and only then, you can join me over the road towards the electrical shop. Take your time walking down as it seams a shame to waste the effort you will have made and not be seen or appreciated"

Not be seen? But they were going shopping, she would be?

She stepped out of the car instantly confirming to him that she had chosen not to wear underwear by her own choice. He could see her in the distance but wanted her to be excited before she even got to him.

He knew the walk and public exposure would do this and cause her pussy to moisten, her mind now aware of men admiring and lusting for her, knowing there eyes would undress her and she so wanted them too.

She walked slowly and with a confidence not known before. A builders van passing and sounding its horn making her smile at their acknowledgement. She loved the attention now; her new found confidence allowed this where as before she would have hung her head.

She walked on looking around, finally seeing Fred's car and her smile was revealing her excitement at seeing him.

He stood outside leaning on the bonnet to greet her, complimenting her attire and choice of shoes. She loved how he never failed to notice her efforts, he took time to look and admire her and would kiss her as soon as they met.

He walked around opening the passenger door and watched her walk around. She slid her bottom in first then swung her legs in for his gaze. He closed the door and got back in turning the key and starting the ignition.

"Where are we going?"

Ginger questioned the car starting. His simple answer of shopping infuriated but excited her. Sometimes she wished he would just answer but the air of mystery never failed to give her a thrill. Nothing was able to be read or second guessed with Fred, this gave the element of shock and wonder as he asked her,

"I take it you don't want me possibly be exposing you in there now do you?"

She shook her head to answer. Relieved he had thought the same way as she had the day before as they were heading away from home and through the countryside. The scenery was beautiful and Ginger stared out until they were finally arriving in a little town around 30 miles away.

They had both behaved impeccably throughout the journey and just exchanged pleasant, both engaged in conversation controlling their desires.

Fred got out, walking around and opened the door, as ever he held his hand out for hers like a lady. The quaint little town and market looked beautiful in bloom and was now in front of them. They walked comfortably here hand in hand with little fear of seeing people they might know.

They took time wondered around the market, his arm now falling around her, her head leaned onto his shoulder and his hand lowered and was felt against her bottom. Ginger was always aware that it could be lifting her dress at any moment if he felt like exposing her.

Time was passing and she wondered why he was not doing that? Why? Had he gone off the boil, had she annoyed him or was she not dressed sexy enough to excite him?

She stopped suddenly having to ask,

"Have I done something wrong? Is this not what you had in mind for me to wear?"

He stepped closer to her, his arms wrapping around her waist as he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. Finally they parted as he held her face and looked deep into her eyes and asked,

"I didn't push you too far at the beach did I? I've been so worried you would think bad of me, that I was failing in your attention myself?"

The relief filled her body; she kissed him gently on the cheek and then whispered,

"You silly man, I loved it! I've been petrified that all the fun I had and the lack of it with you, would have angered you or made you think I just wanted any old cock and not us or yours!"

The whisper was not as quiet as she thought! Her voice had raised as a old lady was passing, she was looking at Ginger disgusted at her brazen comment.

The lovers laughed, hugged once more before walking on again. Fred's hand now relaxed lower against her bottom and he was just dying to raise the back of that skirt, feel her flesh under his fingers and show everyone her naked arse as they walked.

Ginger slowed her pace and stopped at a jewellery stall. Fred moving and standing behind and now he was lifting her skirt as she leaned in looking at the items before her.

The gentleman behind the counter started his sales patter as Fred's hand found her bare cheek making her jump a little as he squeezed. She picked up some looped earrings, turning and showing them to Fred and asked what he thought.

The stall holder interrupted saying they would show perfectly beyond her hair line which annoyed Fred a little with his rude interruption. Fred whispered to her to straighten up to standing which she did at his command.

His hand now moving from her bottom and travelling around to her stomach, lowering and beginning to slowly gather the materiel of her dress into his fist

He began to raise it. The stall holder's eyes travelled down watching Fred's hand at work and began to frown. Fred finally reached the hem, lifting it up just enough the reveal her shaven pussy to sellers eyes, asking back at him,

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds