• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Starry Night

Starry Night

This is a fictional story based on dreams and fantasy. The characters depicted are consenting adults of at least 18 years of age. This story represents my first real effort in creative writing.

*****

The cool night air fills my lungs as I look up into a full starlit sky. Faint voices from distant camp sites can barely be heard. The fire crackles, it's dancing light illuminating the circle of trees around us. My naked skin is flush from excitement and the heat from the glowing embers.

On the blanket next to me my mistress sits with her slender legs tucked under her round bottom. Her taught tanned skin glows in the fire light and her lips, parted slightly, glisten. Her long black hair perfectly frames her beautiful face then flows down her toned shoulders and spills over her pert breast. Whenever I see her I want her in my arms. I want to see her smile and laugh. I want to make her cum. I want to cum inside her.

My breath quivers then draws deep as she reaches over my shoulders. Pulling herself onto my lap she straddles me and brings her lips to mine. As I caress her skin, I can feel the goose bumps form under my hands. Soft, gentile kisses give way to passionate deep French kisses. Her tongue feeling the softness underside of mine as I run my tongue over hers. I'm hard as a rock feeling her weight on my lap. Her hot sex pressed against my throbbing rod. Holding her by the hips I grind against her panty clad pussy. I can feel her wetness and her scent is intoxicating.

My rough hands slide from her hips to fully grasp her supple buttock. Squeezing them, spreading her open. My fingertips pressing against her openings from behind, my probing cock from in front. Only a silk panty keeps them from penetrating very far. I pull away from her lips and look into her blue eyes to ask the question. The lust I see within them wild and fierce, she presses against me, licks my ear and whispers,

"Fuck me. I want your big cock inside me."

Needing no further encouragement I at once scoop her up and carry her giggling to my tent. Laying her down on the soft bedding I begin a lip led exploration of her sexy body. Down her neck, across the collarbone then around each firm breast. Pinching her nipple I pull gently up and suck on the underside. Into the armpit eliciting more giggles, then down the side of her ribs and across her flat, strong tummy. My hands slide up from her lap over her sex to her strong core and back down again, pulling the last bit of clothing between us down her legs and over her feet.

My mistress now lays on her back knees bent and legs spread, her bush reveled to me. I lay prone with her sex an inch from my nose enjoying the scent of her soaking wetness.

"Oh please kiss me lower..." She purrs as she tugs at my hair.

I spread her deep red pussy lips and apply a broad, firm and slow lick from bottom to top. She presses into my face as I glide over her clit so I tongue a few quick circles before starting another firm stroke. Finding my tempo I lick and suck on my mistress's sweet pussy, trying to quench my thirst with her juices. Her hands running through my short hair, pushing me into her.

"Ooohh yes! Suck my clitty! Mmm... Yes. Yes! Lick my pussy!"

She bucks and moans with pleasure and my efforts are rewarded as she orgasms on my tongue.

I sit back on my heels, wiping her cum from my chin. Bidding her to sit on my lap she wiggles down with her back to me. My throbbing manhood poking out from between her legs, its length pressed firm against her vulva. It makes it look like she has a little cock. My precum and saliva mixed with her sweet cum has got both of us slippery. Kissing her mouth again I start sliding my member against her ready pussy. Holding her tightly by her hips as she tries to adjust herself so the grinding thrusts enter her.

"Say it. I won't till you say it."

"Please fuck me! Stop toying with me! Please?"

With my manhood swollen to unbearable I grunt and she cries out as in one quick thrust I burry myself fully in her. Again and again I bounce her up and drive her down hard, spearing her onto my cock. Quickly I feel her pussy tighten as she pleads for me not to stop. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to slow my jagged breathing. I try to not hear the filthy words and moaning. However, soon I have clamped her down to my lap as I shoot my cum deep inside of her tight little pussy. Breathless, I collapse next to her with my still hard cock inside her.

I reach over her hip and play with her pussy a little as she rocks herself slowly on my cock.

"Backdoor?"

"Ummhumm."

"Say it."

"Please."

"Please what?" I ask, chuckling.

She looks at me over her shoulder.

"Please, fuck me up my ass."

I withdraw my member and push the head gently to her anus. She continues her slow rocking, gradually taking more and more of my cock. When she flashes me with that big mischievous smile I know I'm not going to last much longer.

"Do you like fucking your little cousin in her ass? Hmm? You have you fingers all over my little pussy and that big dick right up my ass! Oh your a bad boy to do that to your little cousin. Cum in my ass cuz, I want you to cum in me again!"

With that my short strokes become a little longer and more forceful. My fingers playing with her wet pussy, the dirty talk coming from that sweet mouth. Together with the taboo of anal sex and incest make it impossible to hold out any longer. Once again as I'm squiring my hot load deep into my beloved cousin I awake from my dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Starry Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds