• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 02

Momma Slut Ch. 02

12

This story is about cheating and deception and pure unadulterated interracial lust of a mom for her daughter’s boyfriend. Please spare me the holier than thou judgmental comments at the end about the mom. It’s a story on an erotic web site people! Just read and enjoy. If this kind of story is not your cup o’ tea, move on now. Comments about the writing and such are welcome by sending feedback. Just so all you moral anons know, I only allow comments and feedback when you leave a contact e-mail you cowards.
Thanks to all of you who commented on part one. Thanks Jack555 for the suggestion. Thanks Silkstockingslover and Saltandpepper for the early read and feedback I love feedback, even if it is to constructively criticize.
If you did not read Chapter 1, you should. The character development and backgrounds will help this one make sense. Hope you enjoy.
Goamz86


Dave had gone on a “guys” trip with his brother, and Taylor was off working on a project for school with her friend Jesse. Kimberly was at home being lazy in her PJs when there was a knock on the door. Kimberly wasn’t expecting anyone, so when she opened the door, she only cracked it far enough for her to see out. When she saw who it was, she opened the door wide, “Hello stud, what are you doin’ here?”
“Well your husband is gone, and my girlfriend is studying with her friend, so I thought I would come over and give her momma some of what she craves.
“Oh yeah?” She replied, as he walked in and she shut the door behind him. “And what would that be?” she asked deviously.
“My Big, Black Dick.” He replied, grabbing it through his pants.
Kimberly sidled up to him real close, and then slid down his body to her knees, unbuckling his pants and pulling them to his ankles, “This big, fat, hard black dick?” she said as she stroked it to stiffness.
“Oh Yeah.” Jordan replied.
Kimberly proceeded to open her mouth and begin giving Jordan one of her expert blow jobs. He grabbed a handful of hair, closed his eyes and started to guide her back and forth on his stiff rod. She moaned and hummed her approval. Her sloppy sounds filled the room and Jordan enjoyed her skillful mouth to its fullest. He opened his eyes and saw a picture of Kimberly and Dave on the end table and got a filthy idea.
“I want you to do something for me.” He told Kimberly.
She removed his fuck stick from her mouth, “What’s that stud?”
“I want you to call you limp dick husband and talk to him while I fuck you.”
“That sounds wicked baby, but I can’t. I could never pull that off. You know I make too much noise when you put this inside my pussy.” She replied motioning to his stiff cock that she was still stroking. She hoped to deter him from really making her do it by agreeing it would be fun, but finding an excuse why she couldn’t. She really didn’t want to do that to her husband.
“Sure you can. You will just have to be quiet. He’ll never know.”
Kimberly had resumed her dick sucking, hoping to distract him from his quest. Removing his dick again from her mouth she said, “Baby, you know I can’t do that.” She resumed her blow job again.
“Yes you can. Just think how slutty it will be for you to be talking to your devoted little hubby while I fill that slutty white cunt with my black cock.”
Kimberley’s pussy burned with his dirty talk and she began to want to obey him. She however didn’t reply, and just kept sucking his pole, but the twinkle in her eye let Jordan know he had hit a nerve. A little more dirty talk soon had Kimberly suggesting they go to her room to call. As they walked down the hall she worried that they would never get away with it, however her adulteress whore yearnings overrode her common sense and soon she was lying on her bed, dialing her husband as Jordan lay next to her playing with her pussy.
“Hi baby. Whatcha up to?” Kimberly asked her husband as Jordan slid a finger inside her pussy, causing her to slightly moan.
“Nothing, just sitting here watching some TV.” He lied, as the image of a woman very similar to his wife, bent over, taking a big thick black cock up her fat pussy splashed across his computer screen. Dave’s dick was rock hard from stroking it for the past 5 minutes. Kimberly had no idea what he was up to, as he had lowered the volume on his computer before he answered the phone.
“Where is your brother?”
“He’s out on his run.”
“Oh really, how long will he be gone?”
“About a half hour, Why?”
“Mmmmmmm, Good.” She said. “Because I’m really horny.” She couldn’t believe her luck. She was so worried she was going to have to take this fucking from Jordan quietly as not let her husband know what was going on. Now she had carte blache. She could make all the noises she wanted and her husband would have no clue.
“Oh yeah?” Dave replied happily, his dick in his hand. He couldn’t believe his luck. He had panicked when he saw his wife’s number appear on his phone like he had been caught masturbating. He had hoped to get a little porn viewing in and possibly rub one out while his brother was gone, but then his wife called and he had thought that was a no go. Now she was telling him she was horny.
“Yeah.”
“What does that mean?” Dave asked hopefully.
“I’m lying here on our bed getting fucked. Wanna hear me come?” She said mischievously.
“Oh yeah I do. Is someone being a naughty girl?”
“Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm.” She moaned her reply as Jordan slid two more fingers inside her. She was so hot.
“You’re fucking yourself with your dildo huh?” Dave asked her.
“No, just fingers right now, but that is not a bad idea baby.” She moaned.
“How does that feel? Is my naughty girl all wet?” Dave was stroking his cock slowly as it oozed precum.
“Ohhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssss” Kimberly whimpered.
Jordan was working his fingers quicker now, causing Kimberly’s juices to flood her love canal.
“Lick your fingers and tell me how it tastes.”
Kimberly pulled Jordan’s fingers from her pussy and sucked all three into her mouth. “Mmmmmmmm”
Dave was really excited. He had had phone sex or sex texting with her once or twice before, and it was always so fun and exciting. He hoped his brother would not cut his run off short tonight because he wanted to have some fun. “Get your toy.” He told his wife.
“OK, I’m going to put you on speaker so my hands are free to roam.” She told him. She hit the speaker button on her iPhone and set it next to her on the bed, while giving Jordan the “Shhhhh” sign with her finger to her lips. Opening and closing the drawer to her night stand loudl; she made Dave believe she had retrieved her toy. “OK, what do you want me to do now baby?” She said loud enough for him to hear.
“Suck it and get it all wet.” He told her.
Kimberly smiled at Jordan wickedly and reached for his thick hard cock. She sucked it into her mouth, making excessive noise and effort. After a minute or so she pulled Jordan’s cock from her mouth. “Alright baby, your naughty girl has her cock all wet, now what?”
“Fuck yourself with it!”
“Mmmmmm, gladly.” Kimberly lay on her back and opened her thick thighs wide. Jordan quickly mounted her and began to slowly fuck her. “Oh, yeah. That feels so gooooooood.” Kimberly gasped.
Dave closed his laptop, not needing it anymore for stimulation. He got comfortable and began stroking his prick again as he listened and talked to his horny wife. Squeeze one of your tits, pinch you nipple hard. Imagine I am biting it. Jordan did exactly that, biting roughly on one of Kimberly’s stiff nipples. She squealed loudly just like when Dave did it to her, causing Dave to stroke faster.
“You like it when I’m rough with you don’t you?” Dave said.
“You know I do.”
“What kind of girls like it rough?” Dave teased.
“Naughty girls.” She replied.
“Who’s my naughty girl?”
“I am!” She almost yelled as Jordan fucked her a bit faster.
Jordan leaned down close to the ear away from the phone and whispered, “No, you are my slutty momma.” as he pumped her harder now.
Kimberly moaned, “Yes I am, yes I am!”
Dave just assumed she was elaborating on her last statement, not knowing she was really speaking to the young black man fucking her as he sat listening 500 miles away stroking his prick.
“Faster, fuck yourself faster.” Dave demanded, stroking his swelling dick harder.
“OK.” Kimberley answered breathlessly as Jordan followed the directions of the unknowing husband of his girlfriend’s mom. He was hammering her hard now and it was really hard to be quiet enough to not be heard.
Jordan need not worry about being heard, Dave was so involved in his own pleasure that he didn’t have any clue what his wife was up to.
“Oh Baby, it feel so good, I’m getting fucked so goooooooood.” Kimberly moaned.
Dave was passed the point of no return, he groaned loudly into the phone and came all over himself.
Kimberly heard Dave come and knew he might lose interest soon. So she faked and orgasm, “Oh baby, I’m gonna come, Oh yes, oh yes, here it comes. She screamed out, and then put her finger to her mouth to shush Jordan.
Jordan slowed his pace to a slow silent fuck, and Kimberly winked at him.
“Oh sweetheart, that was good, I’ll talk to you later, love you.”
Dave gladly got off the phone. He had a mess to clean and his brother would be back soon. “I love you too, Thanks babe, that was fun.”
As Kimberly hung up the phone, Jordan pulled out, flipped her over flat on her stomach, spread her legs and drove his cock hard into her steamy cunt.
“So naughty girls likes it rough.” He teased her.
“Yes.” She groaned.
“So are you his naughty girl or are you my momma slut?” He asked as he fucked her hard and fast, driving his svelte athletic body into her big round white ass.
I’m-Your-Momma-Slut” She answered with one word between each of his violent thrusts.
“Yes you are! You’re my fuckin’ white momma slut.”
Kimberly loved being called names, and the stimulation caused her to cum. Jordan loved listening to her and watching her come. He pounded her for a few more minutes after she had come down from her orgasm. When his orgasm hit, he pulled out and treated her like a slut, coming all over her ass and back.
“I gotta go he told her after he had deposited his load all over her. Your daughter is coming over to the frat house after she and Jessie are done studying, can’t have her finding out I am not there because I am fucking her mom.” He chuckled.
“You bastard.” Kimberly joked with him. This had become the norm. Every time he mentioned Kimberly’s daughter, she called him a bastard.
Jordan stood next to the bed and held his cock out to Kimberly, “You wanna clean my cock, so your daughter doesn’t have to taste your cunt all over it?” he teased.
“Fuck you.” She snapped back at him.
Jordan pulled on his pants and left without another word.
Kimberly rolled on her back. She could feel the cum as she wiggled a bit to clean it off her body. Then she moved to the other side of the bed and sighed a great sigh of satisfaction.
-------------------
A few weeks later Dave was out of town again. Kimberly was hoping to have some alone time with Jordan like the last time Dave left town, but Taylor had been monopolizing his time, so she called a friend Stacy and planned an evening of dinner and a movie.
Kimberly turned into the driveway and saw Jordan’s car in the street. She was home much earlier than expected, as her friend Stacy had suddenly become ill while the two of them were out at dinner. She had a feeling she might be walking in on something since her daughter and her boyfriend weren’t expecting her for hours. Kimberly quietly put the key in the door and entered her house. She wasn’t sure why she was being quiet, or why she would be trying to catch the young couple, but she did it anyway. Before she even had the door open far enough for her to enter, the passionate sounds of her daughter getting fucked by her black boyfriend assaulted Kimberly’s ears. This promptly caused Kimberly’s pussy to quiver and start filling with her juices. Her body’s reaction made it obvious why subconsciously she wanted to catch them. She slowly and quietly closed the front door behind her. She creaped down the hall toward her daughter’s room, the whole time hearing her daughter begging her boyfriend to fuck her harder. Kimberly stopped just short of the door jamb to Taylor’s room and slowly peered around it.
“Oh Jordan, yes, Yes, Harder, Harder, yes, yes, More, More.” Taylor screamed.
Kimberly’s eyes were greeted with the sight of her daughter riding her boyfriend reverse cowgirl. Her hands were back on the bed on either side of Jordan and her head was thrown back as she screamed in obvious pleasure. Her nice firm titties bounced proudly on her chest and Kimberly watched them with envy. She could remember when her tits looked like that, but that was a long time and two kids ago when she was not so fat.
“You like riding my black cock don’t you baby?” Jordan asked.
“Oh Jordan you know I do. Give it to me, baby I wanna come so bad.”
“Tell me. Tell me you love my black cock.” Jordan demanded.
“I love your black cock.” Taylor moaned.
“Tell me you wanna come all over my big black cock.”
“I do, baby, I do. I wanna come all over that big, thick, black cock. Make me come Jordan, pleeeeeeeeease make me come.” Taylor begged.
Kimberly couldn’t believe her ears. Jordan was turning her daughter into a black cock slut. She was begging for it and talking dirty to him too. Kimberly became jealous. She felt the one thing she had on her daughter was the slut aspect. All men love a slut, but now her daughter was becoming one too. Kimberly began to fear that if that happened, Jordan would lose interest in her.
Who would want a droopy old body like this when she could have one that looked like that?
However, even as she thought that, she couldn’t help but feel so horny watching the couple fuck like animals. She reached down and pulled the hem up of the ankle length skirt she was wearing, tucked it into the elastic waistband, spread her legs, pulled her panties to the side and began playing with her boiling pussy. She fiddled with her clit and slid her fingers into her flooded love canal. She bit her lip to keep from making any noise, and she continued to watch the two young lovers.
“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with that big, black dick baby.” Taylor begged again.
Jordan reached up with both hands and mauled her firm plump tits. Taylor bounced harder and harder on his steel hard, black rod.
“You like my tits baby?” Taylor asked.
Jordan didn’t answer.
“Play with my nipples.” Taylor told him.
Jordan obliged and with his thumbs and forefingers he pinched them roughly, forgetting briefly which Harris woman he was fucking.
“OW! Not so hard Jordan that hurt.” Taylor complained. She meant maybe flicking them or rubbing them, not pinching them, and definitely not like that.
Jordan didn’t apologize; he just lessened his grip on the fleshy nubs a bit and began to massage them gently.
“Mmmmmmmm Yes, like that. That’s gonna make me come baby. You want me to come baby?” Taylor asked.
Jordan trust his hips up hard to meet Taylors bouncing, “Mmm Hmm.” He moaned.
Kimberly smiled as she heard the exchange about Taylor’s nipples. There was something she had on her daughter. She always let Jordan play rough with her nipples. Taylor wasn’t as big of a slut as her mother. As she thought about this she reached inside her button up blouse, jammed her hand under her bra and pinched her own nipple roughly. This shot a bolt of pleasure to her pussy and she almost let out a moan. Her fingers were working her clit so hard now, she was afraid she would come. She couldn’t do that, because she knew she would not be able to keep quiet. She let go of her nipple and just massaged her big fat tit, slowly bringing her pleasure to a simmer as she continued to watch.
The two lovers were lost in their passion and would have never even noticed Taylor’s mom standing at the door masturbating to their fuck session, even if she had made some noise.
“I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming!” Taylor cried as the passion and pleasure enveloped her whole being. Screaming and panting the whole time, she reveled in the bliss of orgasm. When she had simmered down, she got off of Jordan’s cock.
“You want to fuck me doggie now so you can come? You can come in my pussy Baby. You know how I love the feel of you filling my cunt with your cum” Taylor said.
Again Kimberly was stunned. “CUNT?” She couldn’t believe her daughter would use that word. Again the worry returned that her daughter might become as big of a slut as her. That fear was soon eased.
“How ‘bout you suck me and swallow my cum?”
“Gross, Jordan. I’m not sucking you after you fuck me and I’m certainly not swallowing your jiz.”
“Fine, but you know I can find someone who will.” Jordan told her.
“Fuck you Jordan.” She snapped.
Kimberly was shocked. I can’t believe he told her that.
“Well maybe you should do that then.” Taylor snapped again as she got off the bed and stood on the floor next to it with her arms crossed under her firm white titties.
Jordan ignored her ramblings, stood up, bent her over the bed and drove his cock balls deep into Taylor’s wanton pussy, “We both know you don’t want that. You love this big, fat black cock and you couldn’t live without it.” He told her.
“Fuck you Jordan!” Taylor barked again, but did nothing to stop him from fucking her.
“Yes you are.” Jordan quipped. He fucked her hard and deep for the next five minutes until he drained his balls into her pussy. Taylor loved the whole thing, begging him over and over to fill her pussy with his cum.
Kimberly was so hot now, she couldn’t stand it. Before Jordan had come in her daughter, Kimberly formulated a plan, and left the house quietly. She climbed in the back of Jordan’s car and lay down on the back seat. She knew he would not stick around long after he was done with Taylor, so she lay there waiting for her young black lover to come out so she could show him what a slut his girlfriend’s mom could be.
She was right, it was only about ten minutes before her front door opened and she heard footsteps approach the car. The door opened and the dome light lit. She was sure Jordan would see her, but he slipped in the car and shut the door without seeing her.
“I’ll suck your cock after it’s been in my pussy, and you can pinch my nipples as hard as you want lover.” Kimberly said as she sprung up from the back seat, scaring the shit out of Jordan.
“What the fuck?”
Kimberly giggled as she watched him catch his breath after being scared shitless.
“What the fuck are you doing in here? You scared the shit outta me.” There was a pause, “What did you say?” He asked, as the words she had spoken kind of registered in his mind.
“I said, ‘I’ll suck your cock after it’s been in my pussy, and you can pinch my nipples as hard as you want.’”
He listened to the comment and realized what it meant, “You were watching us weren’t you?”
Kimberly just smiled. Take me somewhere right now. I am so fucking horny; I will even suck her cum off your cock.” She told him.
He started the car and as he pulled away from the curb, Kimberly climbed over into the front seat. “You know that park over near the college in the industrial area?”
“Yeah.” He replied.
“It’s secluded and no houses around with peeping eyes. Take me there. I need this cock in me right now.” Kimberly told him as she pulled his sweats down, removed his cock from them and sucked it into her hungry mouth. His cock was pungent, and tasted of love juices; Kimberly didn’t care and sucked it like a two bit whore. Jordan sat back and cruised toward the quiet secluded park and enjoyed his blow job the whole time. A few minutes later they pulled into the parking lot of the park. Jordan turned his lights off and drove to the farthest spot from the street. There was a large tree that blocked the lights of the street, so the car was hard to see unless you were looking for it. The industrial park had little traffic at night, especially on a weekend night like tonight, so Kimberly didn’t fear being caught. As Jordan turned the car off, Kimberly aggressively pulled her panties off from under her skirt and threw them on the floor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds