• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carnal Knowledge Ch. 03

Carnal Knowledge Ch. 03

12

Author's Note: Thanks so much to all of you who have read, commented, and fav'd my story! I appreciate it very much. Please continue to overlook any historical errors or anachronisms; I apologize and try to avoid them as best I can.

In reply to some comments, no, nothing here is original or particularly creative, but I hope some of you will find some enjoyment all the same.

Happy reading!

Much love,

Emmeline

*

Eliza stared up at the butler, wondering if she had heard correctly. "Gone?" she echoed.

She had come downstairs to seek the earl out before dinner, determined to demand her stolen money back.

"Yes, Miss Lockhart. The earl has departed for a short time, but I am to inform you that you are welcome to take your meals in the dining room if you should choose."

The butler raised an eyebrow, and she realized she was scowling at him.

"Thank you, but I prefer to dine alone in the kitchen or with the children in the nursery," she replied stiffly.

The butler nodded, his face neutral. "As you wish."

How could Rockdale be gone already? He had just returned! The man defied understanding.

Uneasy, Eliza spent her time in the nursery with the children as much as possible. She kept a wary eye out for George the footman, but succeeded in avoiding him for the most part.

Each night, she locked her chamber door and dragged a chair in front of it. She had even purloined a heavy bronze candlestick and a small kitchen knife to use as weapons if the occasion should arise.

One rainy afternoon, the children played in the nursery, and Eliza stared, unseeing, out the window, her mood dark and brooding.

"Something has put the spark out of you, girl," observed Mary, the nursery maid.

Eliza bit her lip. The urge to confess everything was almost overpowering. She tried a wan smile instead. "Oh, I'm fine."

Her friend harrumphed and pinned Eliza with a searching look. "His lordship's been gone over a week now."

Eliza struggled to keep a straight face. "Has he?" she said weakly.

Mary's expression softened. "Don't lose yer heart to him, lass. He's handsome enough to make even my old heart pitter-pat, but the gentry are not for the likes of us," she said kindly.

Eliza's eyes burned with sudden tears; she blinked to keep them at bay. "I'm just homesick, that's all."

"You need to get out of this nursery for a bit! Why don't you go ask that stick-up-his-arse Simpson if any post has come for you?"

Eliza snorted at Mary's unkind, but apt, description of the butler.

"I would love a letter from home," she replied wistfully.

"Then go, lass," she said, making a shooing motion. "Go on, now."

Eliza smiled gratefully and escaped the nursery. She set out to locate Simpson, only to discover no one seemed to know where he had gone. She grumbled to herself, wondering if the man was napping somewhere.

"For heaven's sake," she muttered, seeing nothing but empty rooms as she wandered down a second-floor hallway.

She paused, hearing what she thought might be muted voices. One low murmur sounded like Simpson.

Eliza turned and followed the sound, coming to a partially closed door at the very end of the hallway. She peeped through the opening.

There, inside a cozy sitting room stood Simpson, facing to the side and looking down. Sally, the upstairs maid, knelt at his feet. The girl was probably a bit younger than Eliza herself, and her vibrantly red, curly hair shone in a beam of sunlight streaming through the window. The girl's cap lay discarded to the side.

How curious. I wonder if she is cleaning the floor, Eliza mused. But, some odd intensity in Simpson's expression kept Eliza from drawing the couple's attention.

The little maid was quite pretty, though normally timid as a mouse. Her milky skin glowed in the sunshine, gilded by a liberal dusting of freckles.

Simpson, his expression dour as usual, flicked an impatient hand toward the maid.

Eliza blinked in surprise as Sally quickly unlaced her white bodice and tugged it down, revealing small breasts, high and softly-rounded, topped with pink, puffy nipples.

Simpson's hands moved to the fall of his trousers. His engorged cock emerged, shockingly crude against his black attire.

Unable to drag her eyes away, Eliza stared, helplessly rapt, as Simpson sank one hand into the plethora of crimson curls and grasped his cock with the other.

"Here's a good girl," he murmured, rubbing the glistening head of his penis against the bow of the maid's rosebud mouth. "Open up now, you know what to do."

Sally obediently parted her lips wide, and Simpson immediately guided his purple-veined cock inside.

Eliza was stunned. Sally had allowed the butler to put his penis into her mouth!

The stiff organ appeared and disappeared as it slid repeatedly between Sally's stretched lips. The maid licked and suckled Simpson's erection with apparent enthusiasm, one small hand wrapped around the base of his cock. Her wet lips glided smoothly over the taut skin.

Eliza bit her lip. A tingly-heat began to build in her lower abdomen. She realized suddenly that this shocking display was mimicking what the earl had done to Eliza...between her legs...in her secret place.

"Clever girl," the butler muttered, his head bowed over Sally's ministrations. Red curls bounced as the maid's head tirelessly bobbed over his groin.

Eliza pressed her thighs together. Her bodice suddenly felt much too tight.

It was shameful to watch...to listen...Simpson's breath whistled through his gritted teeth, and Sally moaned, her mouth full of cock. And yet...

"Hands in your lap," he ordered suddenly, his voice harsh.

The girl instantly complied, and the butler's hand roughly slid around to the back of the maid's head, anchoring her in place. Simpson seized control of the encounter, pumping himself deeper and faster into the girl's mouth.

Sally's eyes went wide, but she remained kneeling docilely, her gaze upward and steady on his face.

Eliza felt flushed all over. She told herself it was fear of discovery and not fascination keeping her rooted in place. Eliza's nipples were like hard pebbles, and her hand flew up to her lips as the butler shoved so deep into Sally's mouth, the little maid gagged.

Undeterred, he continued to thrust his penis into what Eliza felt sure had to be the poor girl's throat. Sally gagged again, and Simpson withdrew his cock swiftly, his hand pumping hard and fast over his shaft.

Using a fistful of her curls, Simpson tugged the girl upward slightly and with a groan he began to ejaculate streams of semen onto her bare breasts and chest.

Eliza took a step backward, and then another. Her heart thrummed wildly in her chest. A corresponding ache pulsed between her legs.

Staring at the couple for another long moment, she then turned and dashed down the hallway.

Her mind was fixed on the sight of Sally's bare breasts, like pretty, little, strawberry-topped cakes coated with glistening ropes of creamy icing.

And then, maid's small, pink tongue as she delicately lapped up the pearly remnants from the butler's penis.

Oh, God. She shook her head to clear it, trembling as she reached the servants' stairway. This house was a den of sin and shameful behavior. The madness must be tainting her mind and body.

Things at home had been sensible and calm. Women and men acted demurely, never wantonly or crudely. Normal people didn't put their private parts in other people's mouths...did they? Suddenly everything in Eliza's world felt topsy-turvy.

Intimate relations were reserved for marriage. And if Eliza's mother was to be believed, quite distasteful, and endured only for the sake of breeding. It is a women's duty to withstand much hardship, her mother had explained with a weary sigh.

Why then, was her body remembering the earl's assault on her senses? She had hated it!

Except the part where he rubbed you in just the right spot, some wicked part of her whispered.

"Oh, mother," she said raggedly. "I wish you were here to advise me."

Reaching the nursery, Eliza hurried inside and shut the door as if someone had chased her from the second floor. Startled, everyone inside looked up.

"Is aught amiss?" queried Nanny Goodson.

"Oh! Er, no! Not at all, all is well," Eliza assured heartily.

Even the children regarded her doubtfully.

"Miss Lockhart, you look red all over like a giant beet," Anna observed.

"Play time is over. Let us begin with mathematics," Eliza said firmly to a double chorus of groans.

That evening, her nerves still frayed, Eliza readied for bed. She undressed and pulled her nightgown over her head, frowning at the feel of the fabric. Her skin felt strangely sensitive.

She stared at herself in the looking glass and rubbed her arms briskly, uncomfortable with these strange feelings. Her nipples were still tight and achy.

She let out a slow breath, eyes drifting closed. Her fingers trailed down her neck and over her breasts. Unbidden, an image of the earl's face came into her mind.

It was too easy to remember how he had licked and gently bit the hard tips of her breasts before drawing them into his mouth to suckle. She moaned softly and lightly pinched her nipples.

Her eyes snapped open. Wanton thoughts again! She shivered and snatched her hands away from her tingling breasts.

Stop this at once, she commanded herself sternly.

But no matter how hard Eliza tried to focus on planning her lessons, her mind seemed to be working against her. Visions of Simpson with his stiff cock thrusting between Sally's lips, and then spurting his seed over the maid's exposed chest played over and over in her head.

Once abed, she fell into a restless sleep, plagued with erotic dreams. Her head tossed upon the pillow, her mind conjuring the earl himself--there in the bed with her. But somehow, in the strange dream world, she was not afraid.

Languid, she sighed as his hands slowly massaged her back, his touch feather-light and almost...reverent.

The dream earl gathered her close, his hand stroking her hair. She nestled into his embrace. His warm naked skin surrounded her.

She felt safe. Secure. Cherished.

"Eliza, my lovely," he murmured near her ear. "Truly, you are an angel."

She stubbornly clung to the dream as he kissed her softly. His tongue slid into her mouth, cupping her jaw with one hand. His thumb stroked her cheek.

It seemed natural to kiss him back, to twine her tongue with his. His taste was addictive—like every wicked, sinful thing she'd ever wanted to do but never had.

She craved more of it and whimpered when he drew back.

"Rockdale," she whispered.

Then the earl shifted lower, urging her legs wide, not forcibly invading, but gently touching. His fingers traced her inner folds.

She drew her bottom lip between her teeth as his finger dipped inside, finding her slickness and spreading it around.

"What have we here?" He chuckled softly, and his breath flowed over the sensitive area he caressed. "My little dove is so very wet and ready for me."

A shiver passed through her body as something wet and slick fluttered over her nether lips.

His tongue. Oh, dear lord, it was his wonderful tongue, flicking and teasing along her slit.

The dream earl used his thumbs to part her labia wide. Then he licked and lapped at the delicate flesh within.

Even in her dream she knew she should be appalled at this embarrassingly carnal act. Oh, but it felt...oh, it felt so exquisite.

Her toes curled into the bedding. The wet glide of his tongue seemed to delve into every secret crevice.

Oh yes, oh yes, right there! His clever tongue had discovered her sensitive button.

She widened her legs to give him better access and felt his hum of approval vibrate between her legs.

"Delicious honey pot," he murmured.

With a deep gasp of awareness, Eliza came fully awake. The dark head buried between her thighs was unmistakable even in the near dark.

"Oh!"

His finger pushed inside her as his tongue continued to flick her button. Panting, she met his glittering eyes before shamefully closing her own.

"Don't," she whispered, but it had little power, even to her own ears.

Eliza searched for the strength to push him away. Why was she allowing this monster in her bed!

Heat suffused her body and continued to build. She felt driven to the edge of a precipice and whimpered in confusion.

Her traitorous body did not want to be denied. Desire and lust spiraled and twisted around her limbs like a sinuous snake.

Her hips undulated of their own accord against his mouth.

He bit lightly at her slick nubbin and added another finger inside her, curling them slightly as they pushed in and out.

"Come for me now. Give me more of that sweet juice for my cock."

No! No, she didn't want this! Her hands moved down to push him away but instead sank into his dark hair.

"Rockdale, please!"

The orgasm caught her hard. She cried out, body bucking as he held her fast and continued to lash her with his tongue. Pleasure enveloped her in waves of sensation.

"Oh, my God." Breathless and dazed, she finally collapsed back against the mattress.

She felt his mouth against her stomach as he inched her nightgown up.

"My lord will do," Rockdale replied huskily, dipping his tongue into her navel. "But you can refer to me as such if you are feeling particularly blasphemous."

His wicked, self-satisfied grin started her shattered mind to working again. She fumbled for her candlestick, bracing herself to use it and quickly.

He drew her nightgown up over her breasts and paused to leisurely nuzzle and lick her nipples.

"It's in the floor," he whispered against her breasts, nipping her with his teeth.

"How did you get in here?" she demanded and shoved hard at his head.

He tugged her nightgown over her head and tossed it to the side despite her efforts to hang on to it.

"It's my damn house," he returned, kissing the corner of her mouth. "You think to keep me out?"

As if illustrating his point, his hard penis nudged insistently between her legs. She began to struggle in earnest, rearing her fist back to punch him in the face. He grabbed her fist out of the air and wrenched both of her hands over her head.

"I quite enjoyed your moans and cries when you came on my face. In fact, darling, your little pussy was already wet at my first touch. Been thinking of me?" He smirked down at her.

Eliza squirmed against his firm hold. "I wish you had stayed away forever."

He continued to chuckle, rubbing the head of his penis against her folds.

"I'd find that infinitely more convincing if I wasn't covered in all this delightful juice from your pussy."

Eliza gritted her teeth as the blunt tip of his cock abruptly settled into position at the entrance to her womb. Her muscles tensed against the burning stretch she remembered from before.

"Nooo..." she hissed, arching upward. But it was futile. She was snared beneath his big body.

Eliza cried out as the earl's hard length penetrated deep in one powerful thrust. But strangely, there was no pain...only a great fullness.

Her gaze locked with the earl's. She felt open, raw, and vulnerable. Almost as if he could see to her very soul.

He began to move within her, a slow exquisite slide in and out.

"You feel so good, so tight," he crooned, bracing himself on his one free hand above her. "I've missed you, sweet Eliza. Christ! Your pussy clings to my cock like a hungry mouth."

Unwillingly, the whispered naughty words and the slide of his hardness inside set the forbidden spark aflame in her senses again.

"You love having my cock in you," he murmured in her ear. "This little slippery pussy is mine to fuck."

"No! You're an evil man. Let me go!" She tried to pull her hands free from his hold, desperate to break the dark spell he had somehow cast over her. "Let me go!"

The earl abruptly withdrew from her body and released her hands. In one smooth motion, he flipped her over onto her front.

"Up on your knees," he commanded.

"What! No!"

She flailed around and scrambled to get off the bed. Catching hold of her, his hand smacked down on the cheek of her bottom. She yelped in surprise.

Rockdale hauled her back in place, her rear lifted high in the air.

"What are you doing? Please stop!" she begged, struggling against the awkward position.

The earl slapped her hard on the bottom once, twice, three times more. "Keep your little arse still, or I'll redden it so well you won't sit for a week," he snarled.

She cursed him and squealed as he grasped her hips and rammed his cock back inside her.

His hands slid down to her shoulders, keeping her upper body down against the mattress as he drove repeatedly into her from behind.

Dimly she realized he was mounting her like a stallion would a mare, and she battled both shame and excitement as she turned her head to see him kneeling behind her, teeth bared.

***

Rockdale plunged his cock into her with wild abandon, realizing she had quietened under his tight hold. He met her wide, shocked eyes and held her gaze, reaching down to find her clitoris.

It was slick under his fingers, and her eyes drifted closed as he stroked her. He smiled in savage satisfaction as he heard her cry out and her cunt tightened around his cock like a fist as she came again.

Leaning over her prone body, he wrapped her long braid of fair hair around his fist, using it to pull her head up.

"Mine," he growled, his cock pounding her pussy. Let the chit deny it all she pleased. He would be glad to repeatedly demonstrate who was master here.

The soft flesh of her arse bounced and quivered under his assault. Her little quim felt incredibly snug and slick; he wanted to fuck it all night, making up for the time he had been away.

"My lord, please!"

Rockdale heard the girl crying out, but whether it was a plea for him to stop or fuck her harder he had no idea and frankly didn't care. His whole world centered down on his cock's frantic penetration.

"Oh, shit," he groaned, feeling his balls tighten as a powerful orgasm coursed through his body. His hips jerked as his cock spurted inside her over and over.

His breath came hard in short pants. He stared down the line of her body prostrate before him, deliciously plump arse pressed against his groin.

The sight of her so vulnerable and submissive flared something dark and possessive inside of him. Reluctant to withdraw, he shifted to lay full-length on the bed and drew her back against him. He nuzzled her damp temple and kissed her forehead.

Her body was tense under his lazily caressing hands. "I cannot understand this," she said finally, her voice hoarse.

"Which part, darling?" He rubbed his body against hers, enjoying the friction of their damp, naked skin. "I fucked your brains out, made you come...twice, wasn't it? Nothing complicated, people have been doing it since the beginning of time."

"I hate what you're doing to me! It's wrong! But yet...my body..." she broke off and turned her face toward the pillow.

"Your body knows what it wants, Eliza." His hand cupped her breast and squeezed. "There's nothing wrong with giving and receiving pleasure in bedsport."

"It's not proper! I don't want—"

Rockdale shushed her with his mouth, guiding her face around to his with a hand on her chin. He licked at her lips, craving the taste of her, his tongue sliding inside to find more of her sweetness.

He released her mouth and felt her shiver as his lips began to explore her delicate ear. He slid his hand from her chin to trace over her breast.

"You can deny it all you want, but I know you love it." He nibbled lightly on her lobe. "Your body is so responsive to my attentions. Don't you to learn more about the pleasure we can give one another, darling?" he coaxed softly in her ear.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carnal Knowledge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds