• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Wanted and 1D Mend Fences Ch. 02

The Wanted and 1D Mend Fences Ch. 02

Liam filled with a newfound sense of dominance began shouting orders.

"Niall suck me, Max on my balls, Nathan up my arse, Harry give me your cock to suck on and Jay service my nipples, pits and neck!" Liam proclaimed to his subjects.

"Am I clear? Oh and another thing, from now on refer to me as Master Payne and disobey me in anyway you'll be fucking sorry," Liam added with all boys doing as told.

Liam lay on his side in the middle of the bed. All the boys got into their positions and Nathan began to lube up Liam's virgin ass so he could slide his cock in nicely. While doing so, Niall began to go down on Liam's cock, the cock he had spent endless nights fantasizing about. It was just as if not better than he imagined, so thick and so almightily long it was Niall's dream come true and the way it was crowned with those thick, dark, curly pubes was just spectacular. Niall's head was bobbing up and down on the cock, working his tongue up and down the shaft, flicking his tongue over the head when coming up for air, Niall was a born expert.

Meanwhile, Max was caressing Liam's balls which were like golf balls with his tongue, occasionally taking in a whole ball, the sack had three distinct freckles in a tiny cluster which Max remarked on as being only to be suddenly spanked my his master.

"Owwwww!" Max yelped at the force of his master's strong hand. Liam did not respond as he was busy feasting on Harry's stunning member, using a traditional technique, struggling to keep the whole thing in his mouth. Just down from that was Jay who was sucking passionately on Liam's signature birthmark, enjoying the feel of his cock rubbing against Max's, who also lay across the bed.

Nathan had been fucking Liam for a while now and Liam was telling him to stop fucking like the little bitch he knew he was and so Nathan began to pick up the pace, ramming Liam's ass until his balls began slapping against Liam's ass cheeks. Nathan began to grunt and moan as he satisfied Liam immaculately. Liam was in pure ecstasy, a cock in his mouth, a cock in his ass, hickys up and down his chest and neck, a tongue on his balls and his ultimate male crush and bandmate sucking his cock.

Liam was moaning deliriously and shoving Niall further onto his cock, feeling the head of his cock at the back of Niall's throat. As Liam's moaning accelerated they all knew he was going to cum and soon he did. Globs and globs went all over Max and Niall's faces as Niall lifted his mouth from Liam's cock. Streams and streams kept coming with eager mouths taking as much as they could. None of the lads had ever seen such a load and Jay got down and began licking what was left of his master's jism off of Max and Niall's faces. This sight also got Nathan riled up causing him to moan seductively as he continued to fuck his master.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he exclaimed soon shooting his glorious man juice up Liam's ass. Liam liked the feeling of the creamy liquid up his ass and knew he wanted more so as the group disbanded to wash up. All the boys bar Liam flooded into the hotel room wet room. Harry turned on the hose and grabbed some body wash and slowly started lathering up and down his

tattooed body. Nathan asked him for some body wash but Harry made no reply and simply did the job for Nathan, getting down on his hunkers, soaping Nathan's young body, paying special attention to his hard again member, jerking and soaping it vigorously. Up against the shower wall was Niall, being violently snogged by Jay, back to his horny self he too got down on his hunkers to wank Jay off, nuzzling his head in the pubes from time to time.

"Suck it bitch" said Jay causing Niall to engulf his member, deepthroating him beautifully, Jay then began to grunt so Niall pulled off going on to Jay's balls, teabagging him masterfully.

Max was lonely soaping himself in the corner so he decided to rim his mate Nathan as Harry continued to service him. Max relished the taste of his bandmates arse, slowly caressing his anus with his tongue like a pro.

Meanwhile, Liam call his PA and got some new equipment delivered. A mass of men carried in stocks, chains, boxes filled with toys & restraints along with whips, gags, blindfolds and an interesting series of stalls with four cuffs dangling from each corner. As the boys emerged from the bathroom they were shocked, they could not believe the array of bondage gear Liam had ordered in and soon Liam crept up and whispered into the dumbfounded Max's ear- "I bet you like this don't you" to which Max replied- "You bet I do Master Payne" with a grin that could power the sun.

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Wanted and 1D Mend Fences Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 502 milliseconds