• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #07

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #07

12

Brenda strips naked and sexually teases her son.

After listening to all that Audrey, Carol, Jennifer, and Kathy did, feeling sexually aroused over the thoughts of flashing her son, Brenda was eager to flash Mark more than just her smile. That night, Brenda planned an exhibitionist show for herself and a voyeuristic surprise for her son. Ready to expose her naked body to her son, she was ready to give him a striptease show of her naked body.

She suspected that he masturbates over her and with the evidence of knowing that he goes through her dirty laundry hamper to touch, feel, and sniff her panties and bras. After finding a soiled pair of her panties under his pillow, conclusive proof that he masturbates over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her. Now, she was ready to give him more than just a little masturbation material in seeing her naked. If all went well and she didn't chicken out, in the horny way that she felt, she planned to masturbate herself in front of him.

With her sisters Audrey, Jennifer, Carol, and Kathy telling her all that they already did with their sons, they made her horny. Unwilling and unready to do anything incestuous with her son before, she was willing and ready to incestuously sexually tease him now. Thinking about doing the same thing with her son, she couldn't believe that her twin sister, Audrey, flashed her son her naked body. She didn't just flash him her bra, her tits, her panties, her ass, or her pussy, totally naked, she flashed him her entire naked body.

Being that they are identical twins, with one sister looking so much like the other sister, having seen her twin sister naked, they both looked the same naked too. In that regard with Gary seeing his mother, Audrey, naked, in essence, he's seen her, his aunt, Brenda, naked too. With one twin sister looking much like the other twin sister naked, Gary seeing Audrey naked was much like seeing Brenda naked too. Applying that logic to what she was about to do with her son, when she flashed her son, Mark, her naked body, if she was to go that far, with him seeing her naked would be much like him seeing his aunt, Audrey, naked too.

With her four sisters way ahead of her in their incestuous experimentation to keep their sons safely at home, out of the bars, and away from hookers and strippers, by giving them incestuous sex, she couldn't believe what she was about to do. Sexually excited and sick to her stomach at the same time, she had no idea if she'd actually go through with flashing herself to her son or not. She wouldn't know until she either flashed her son or didn't flash him. Not wanting to be the odd woman out, all she knew now was that she felt pressured to go along with the group and, at the very least, to expose her naked body to her son. Something she never thought about doing before, she was ready to do now.

With all three of their sons seeing them naked, she couldn't believe that Jennifer gave her son a hand job while Carol and Kathy already sucked their sons. She still didn't even know if she could even look at her son's cock never mind touching, fondling, stroking, and/or sucking Gary's cock. Boy, wouldn't that surprise him if she did. With him always walking around her with an erection, she wondered what he'd say or do if she grabbed for his stiff prick. If only he knew his mother was a slut, he would have tried something sexual with her long before now.

Reluctant before over the thoughts of anything incestuously sexual with her son, she made a complete one-hundred-eighty degree turn in her thinking about incest. Now willing to do anything to keep her son home and safe on Nude Day, even if it meant her stripping herself naked to entice him with her naked body, she was ready to give him a real show of her naked body. Only one step at a time, she didn't know if she could take the next step yet, a really big step, to give him sex. In the way that her four sisters have already had sex with her son, she still had a difficult time with allowing Gary to see her naked. In the way that her sister have already done with their sons, she couldn't even wrap her brain around giving Gary a hand job never mind a blowjob.

Something that she trained him to do and something that he always did, whether he went to the mall, to the bar, or to a friend's house, he called her before coming home from anywhere. Being that she needed him to call her now for her plan to work, she was glad that she instilled that courtesy of him giving her a phone call. Always worrying about him, her way to stop them from bickering about his drinking, whoring, and staying out all hours of the early morning, she asked him to give her the courtesy of a phone call so that she wouldn't unnecessarily worry about him.

Reluctant to do so at first with his friends calling him a Mama's boy, he infrequently called her in the beginning. Now entrenched in his mind that she wanted him to call her, he called her all the time to let her know where he was, supposedly what he was doing, and when he was coming home. Always there to answer his calls, it was her feeble way to keep him safe. Only, this time, instead of taking his telephone call, she allowed the answering machine to answer the phone. Instead of talking to him in person, she used his call to time when he was coming home, so that she could arrange to be waiting for him wearing just her towel in preparation flash him her naked body. Naked, naked, naked, she couldn't believe she was about to allow her son to see her naked.

* * * * *

"Hi Mom. Mom? You must be in the shower. I'm leaving Jerry's house, I'll be there in ten minutes. Bye," he said.

Short and sweet, his phone message gave her enough information to allow her to ready her plan of flashing him. As part of her naughty, incestuous plan, she had a quick couple glasses of wine before she went up to her room and turned her stereo on loud. Quickly stripping off her clothes while thinking of flashing her son her tits, her pussy, and her ass, she imagined him seeing son seeing her naked. What a difference a day makes, naked, naked, naked, never even thinking about flashing him before, she was prepared to have her son see her naked now.

In the way that her twin sister, Audrey, said she did, she wrapped a towel around her naked body as if she had just gotten out of the shower. As further proof that she had just emerged from the shower, she wrapped a second towel around her hair. She was so nervous to daringly do what she was about to do. Chances are with her naked, her son wouldn't even know if her hair was wet or dry.

Now having second thoughts again, she considered cancelling her plan to flash him and getting dressed. Yet with her concern for her son's safety vetoing her moral modesty of a mother flashing her naked body to her son, she didn't change her mind about flashing her son. Staying in her towel, having plenty of time to chicken out and get dressed, she didn't chicken out and she didn't get dressed. Instead with the wine working it's magic in allowing her to lose her inhibitions, she was ready to flash her son her tits, her pussy, and her ass.

A simple plan albeit a good one, compared to Audrey's, Jennifer's, Carol's, and even Kathy's incestuous complicated plans where anything could have gone wrong, her plan was not as elaborate. When he unlocked and opened the back door, she'd pretend that she didn't hear him come in the house. Besides knowing him in the way she does, he'd probably sneak in the house while hoping she was in the shower or in her bedroom with the door open while hoping to see something that he shouldn't be seeing of her.

With him always trying to see something of her that he shouldn't see of her, with him always hoping to see her dressing or undressing, he was sneaky like that. With her bathroom door flung wide open, opened plenty wide enough, she knew that he could see her as soon as he started walking up the stairs. In the way that he skulked around the house always staring and leering at her, she knew he'd stand there on the stairs in the dark. No doubt hoping that she'd give him a striptease show, she knew that he'd be there watching her dancing while waiting and hoping that she'd remove her towel to get dressed.

"Showtime," she said when she heard the back door unlock, creak open, and nearly silently close.

Even over the loud music, with her listening for him coming in the back door, with the bathroom window facing the driveway, she heard his car pull in the driveway before she heard him. Hoping it was her son and not some intruder, being that his allotted ten minutes had passed, she had a sense that it was Mark coming home. She knew that any second he'd be there on the stairs under the cover of darkness watching her dance while only wearing her towel.

This was it. This was really it. She was going to flash him her naked body. With the thoughts of her chickening out, closing the bathroom door, and getting dressed, that option was already off the table. With the pressure from her sisters, her mother, and her family friend to do what she needed to do to keep her son safely home, in addition to the two glasses of wine removing her morals and modesty, she was ready to go through with her plan.

Always so morally modest before, she couldn't believe she was skipping over flashing him her bra and/or panties to flash him her naked body. With no turning back now, she was about to cross the incestuous line by showing her son her all of what he's been longing and lusting to see of her. With her tits, her pussy, and her naked ass filling his horny brain, maybe flashing him all of her naked self would be enough to get him back under her motherly control. She wondered what his reaction would be to seeing her naked, naked, naked.

As if dancing to striptease music, slowly, seductively, and erotically, she was ready to peel her towel away from her naked body. She couldn't believe she was about to flash her son. She couldn't believe she was ready to stand there naked. If it wasn't for her sisters not only already flashing their sons but also having sex with their sons and if it wasn't for her mother already having sex with her son too, she could never do anything like this, not in a million years. Yet, even with all of that pressured encouragement from her mother, her sisters, and her family friend, it was the two glasses of wine that removed her inhibitions enough for her to be ready to strip herself naked in front of her son.

She knew he was already there watching her. She didn't have to hear him to know that he had crept up the stairs. Once seeing her naked, she wondered what he'd be thinking. Besides staring at her, she wondered what he'd be doing while he stood on the stairs in the dark watching her dancing while wearing only her towel.

Maybe he had already unzipped himself, pulled out his cock, and was masturbating on the stairs to her hoped for striptease show. Thinking about his cock, horny enough now, especially with her planning to get naked, something she'd like to see, she wouldn't mind watching him masturbate himself. Imagining the look of pure, sexual pleasure on his face, she wouldn't mind watching him cum. If he asked her to and if she was horny enough, she may even give him a hand job. If he asked her to, she may even allow him to cum all over her tits. It's been a long time since she's seen a man pleasure himself.

Yet, as nervous as she was sexually excited, she couldn't believe she was about to expose her naked body to her son. Naked, naked, naked, her son, Mark, was about to see his mother naked. No doubt and without doubt, if she dared remove her towel, she'd guarantee and bet her life that he'll be masturbating over her naked dancing show for the rest of his life. Yet, as her justification to strip naked, if having him see her naked body would keep him home on Nude Day to attend their Nude Day, family party, then her self-sacrificing her naked body to his horny eyes was well worth it. Further, exposing her naked body to her son would give her fodder to masturbate over too.

* * * * *

Slowly but surely, exposing herself to him, she strategically and seductively removed the towel from her left breast and allowed the top portion of the towel to hang loosely from her body. Something she's never even contemplated doing before, she couldn't believe she was flashing him her tit. With her left breast exposed to him, she looked at herself in the mirror to see what he was seeing of her. Then, she allowed the towel to fall from her right breast. Standing there topless, she couldn't believe she was showing her son her bare breasts.

Seeing all that he's no doubt imagined of his mother while masturbating himself in his room, she exposed her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples to his horny eyes. Furthermore, taking her striptease show a step further, she couldn't believe what she was about to do for his sexual benefit. Thinking about masturbating herself, now that she was sexually aroused from showing her son her tits, she was ready to masturbate before his horny eyes. With her horny enough to do so, she wondered what he'd do if she fondled her tits and fingered her pussy in front of him

As if she was with a man instead of being by herself, while looking at herself in the mirror and as if giving herself a breast exam, she felt her shapely B cup breasts before fondling and really feeling her breasts. In the way that Mark must be imagining his horny hands feeling her B cup breasts, she imagined his horny hands feeling her B cup breasts. Then, taking her breast exam much further, she ran a slow hand across her nipples before teasing them out with her fingertips. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, once her nipples were erect, she did something that no mother should do in front of her son.

She lifted her breasts to her lips to suck her nipples, first one and then the other. With him seeing this sexy combination striptease and masturbation show, if he wasn't masturbating before, surely, he was masturbating now. Loaded with testosterone and unable to sexually control his raging hormones, if he wasn't masturbating himself on the stairs now, she knew that he soon would be with what more she had planned. Never thinking that she would, she loved teasing him. She loved the fact that along with her getting wet while stripping naked in front of her son and masturbating herself that she was making him hard and horny.

Then, as if removing a stuck bandage, she slowly removed the rest of the towel from her flat stomach, her trimmed red pussy, and her round, firm ass. Standing there naked, she continued dancing as if she was alone in the house. Knowing that he was there watching, feeling him staring, and sensing him leering, with her tits bouncing and with her singing in her hairbrush to the words as if she was doing Karaoke, she danced around her small bathroom naked.

Twirling around to make sure that he got a good look of her tits, her ass, and her pussy, she turned to him before bending from the waist to pick up her dropped hairbrush. Then, turning to face him, showing him a good, long view of her red pussy, she kicked her legs up to her shoulders as if she was a Rockette or was a professional dancer. Suddenly feeling aroused in knowing her son was crouched on the stairs watching her, she stopped dancing to look at herself in the mirror.

Going beyond what she had planned to do and going beyond what no moral mother should do in front of her son, she started masturbating herself. She decided that she wanted to give him a sexy show that he'll never soon forget. Wanting him to take that image to bed with him and to give him something more to masturbate over than just her soiled panties, she wanted to fill his horny brain with the sounds she makes when cumming.

"I don't look bad for an old broad," she said loud enough for him to hear her while she stood there looking at herself in herself in the mirror. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she raised them as if offering her tits to herself in the mirror. Then, while flashing him her breasts and pussy, she turned to face him while looking behind her at her ass. "My ass still looks good. I've always had a nice ass," she said slapping her firm, round ass.

Standing in the dark on the stairs in close proximity to the bathroom, Mark stared at his mother's naked body. In the way she was going on about herself, Brenda believed that he'd never guess that she was giving this show just for him. He'd never know that her whole plan was to keep him sexually and incestuously interested enough in her to keep him away from the booze and from the whores. If what she was doing now accomplished her keeping him safe, then it was well worth the embarrassment, the shame, the humiliation, and now the mutual sexual excitement of showing him her naked body.

"Only, I wish my tits were bigger, as big as Jennifer's C cup breasts or as big as Carol's D cup breasts," she said cupping her breasts again and lifting them. "I wouldn't want tits as big as Christine's double D breasts. That's just too big." She continued staring at herself. "I'd have any man I wanted if only I had bigger tits. I don't understand why Jennifer, Carol, and Christine haven't found another man, especially with the big tits that they all have."

Had she not had the two glasses of wine, suddenly feeling the effects of them, she would have ended her show there with her son seeing her naked body. Going for broke, being that she was naked already and feeling horny after showing Mark her naked body, she gave him more to see and more to masturbate over later when she started touching, feeling, and fondling her B cup breasts. Fingering her nipples, she pulled them, turned them, and twisted them before reaching down to rub her clit and finger her pussy.

"I'm so horny," she said fingering her nipples. "I wish I had a man to do this to me for me," she said rubbing her clit faster and harder. "I'd suck any man's cock who fingered my nipples while rubbing my clit," she said loud enough for her son to no doubt hear her. "I'm so horny," she said reaching down to insert her finger in her pussy.

Mark adjusted his cock in his pants before adjusting his position on the stairs for a better look of his mother's naked body.

"I swear to God, in the horny way I feel now, if Mark was here, I'd flash him. I really would. I'd flash him my naked body and allow him to feel my tits and finger my nipples. Then, once he got me sexually aroused enough by sucking my nipples, I'd suck his cock. I would, I really would. I'd let him cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum," she said plenty loud enough for him to hear her.

No doubt ready to bolt up the stairs to feel his mother's tits and finger and suck her nipples, he was ready to have his mother suck his cock. Only ruining it for himself, when Mark leaned down for a better look in between the staircase spindles of his mother touching herself, he slipped on one of the steps and nearly fell down the stairs. Immediately Brenda stopped playing with her pussy and covered her nakedness with her hands and forearms. Quickly but ever so silently Mark made his way down the stairs to run in the kitchen.

"Who's there?" She covered her nakedness with her hands and forearms before closing the bathroom door.

Instead of running up the stairs to call his mother's bluff for her to suck his cock, obviously not wanting her to know that he was peeping on her, he silently hustled down the stairs.

"Mom! I'm home," he said yelling loudly while slamming the back door shut. "Mom? Where are you?"

Shocking even herself at all that she said about sucking her son's cock if only he fingered and sucked her nipples, she was surprised that he didn't come upstairs to call her bluff. Only now that he hadn't, she was relieved that he didn't. Only, she knew that this wasn't over. She knew with her saying what she did, that this was just the beginning. No doubt, one day, when she least expected it, he'll probably grab her tits and finger her nipples with the hope that she'd fall to her knees and suck his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds