• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Behavior Modification Institute Ch. 05

Behavior Modification Institute Ch. 05

"I am so proud of you, Tom," Ms Jensen said warmly, approaching me and taking my hands in hers, "It will help you so much to accept this about yourself, Tom. We will help you turn the fantasy of being a sissy into the reality of sissy life. Ms. Panington will be pleased with this progress, and I am quite sure that Kelli will be pleased as well. Let's get you dressed."

I stood there in disbelief about what had just happened. I had said out loud, for the first time in my life that "I am a sissy." I was naked in front of this beautiful fully clothed and authoritative woman who was praising me for admitting that I was a sissy. Not only that, but my penis was throbbing at its full arousal length of just over three and a half inches. And now she was going to help me get dressed and all there was to dress in was very feminine attire. We would obviously be choosing panties, a bra, and probably breast forms from the bureau and one of the many outfits hanging in the closet, and shoes...well...today would be interesting.

"I see that you are aroused, Tom. It is a cute little thing you have and that little thing seems to be so excited that it will soon be covered by panties. But I am going to ask you to keep focused so that we can get you dressed. We are to meet Ms. Panington for breakfast in her office in just a few minutes. Now let's get started. I will select today's outfit for you, Tom, but in the future we expect that you dress yourself. After all, you are a sissy, not a child."

My face burned with embarrassment as Ms. Jensen brushed by me and opened the panty drawer. "I believe that pink will be the color of the day. It is, of course, the sissiest color of all and let's have you start off on the right foot," and she handed me a pair of the full-cut "Mommy" panties with lace around the waistband and leg openings. "Put these on, Tom. I will find a matching bra. Let's see, I think we will go for the largest cups today. I will need the DD cup and the largest forms. Here we go, a matching pink pocket bra." She took the bra from the bureau and some large silicone breast forms. "let me show you how to put the forms in the bra, Tom, because we will expect that you do this yourself going forward, and we will want your bra to match your panties." She sat on the bed and demonstrated securing the forms in the pockets of the bra. "Turn around, Tom. Let's get you some boobs," and she laughed as I put my arms through the straps and she clasped the bra across my back. "Va-Va-Voom. Look at those tits, sissy-boy!" and she laughed some more. "Now stockings; I think we will use thigh highs today. Since we don't have any in pink I think this nude pair will give a nice look," and she handed me an unopened package. "I know that I don't have to show you how to put those on, Tom. I have seen the videos of you masturbating wearing Kelli's things. While you put them on I will choose the dress you'll be wearing today."

I was feeling a profound embarrassment to be dressing in such feminine things in front of, and with the help of, Ms. Jensen. But this embarrassment was mixed with an incredible arousal unrivaled by anything I'd ever before experienced. And also mixed in was an overwhelming sense of relief that I would no longer need to hide my true self. On top of all that I remained a bit scared about what was ahead.

I sat on the bed, rolled up the each stocking just as I had watched Kelli do many times, and pulled up each one, noting their fine quality, and admiring how they enhanced my smoothly-shaved legs. Ms. Jensen emerged from the closet holding a tiny pink cocktail waitress outfit. The bodice was made of a PVC-like material, shiny and stretchy, obviously form-fitting. The long sleeves were a slinky nylon see-through mesh, as was the midriff which was attached to a a pleated PVC skirt with an attached tiny white lace apron across the front. "This will be perfect for today, Tom. It will show off your breasts and give us plenty of access to your little wee-wee," she giggled.

The underwear was a turn-on to me, but this outfit scared me, and I knew that I would look ridiculous. I started to protest, "But, Ms. Jensen," and I could feel my penis shrinking in my panties, "I will look awful in that. I will look like a man in a waitress dress."

"Yes, you will, Tom. I expect that you will find it deliciously humiliating, especially when we connect with Kelli on FaceTime later this morning. Remember what you are, Tom. Say it. I am not a real man, I am a ..."

"I am a sissy," I responded.

"Very good, Tom. You are a sissy. Look at you. Your tiny penis is being monitored 24/7 by women, you are wearing silky pink panties, a bra with DD silicone breast forms, nylon thigh highs, and you want to argue about what dress you'll be wearing? Please!" Ms. Jensen quite firmly reminded me of my status. Now slip this on, and I'll zip it up in back, and stop with such nonsense."

There was a bit of tugging and adjusting to get the stretchy bodice over my breast forms and to get the skirt to sit just right about mid-thigh, but all-in-all it fit just like it had been special ordered for me, which it had. "You may look in the mirror now, Tom," Ms. Jensen said.

I felt my penis growing against my silky panties as I looked at myself in the mirror. I could not believe how I looked with such large breasts; from the neck down I looked like a sexy woman ready to serve drinks at an upscale bar. But from the neck up I looked like...Tom.

"You like, Tom?" Ms. Jensen asked.

"Yes, um, I do, but, I mean it looks good and it feels wonderful, but, um..." I stumbled.

"Yes, Tom. Is there a problem?"

"Well, I appreciate all you are doing for me, and I am relieved that Kelli seems to be accepting my true nature. And I love, love, love being able to wear these clothes even if I'm a little embarrassed to have them on in front of you, but my face and my hair. I look like a man wearing women's clothes," I answered.

"Well, that is in fact exactly what you are, Tom. You are a male, but not a manly male, who has been sneaking around and jerking off in secret while wearing his wife's clothes. You can never really be a woman, Tom, try to accept that. And you are not really a man either, Tom. Men don't get erections at the thought of wearing panties and lose all control and spurt cum all over themselves when they talk about trying on their mother's panties. You are a sissy, and your role in life going forward, now that you've admitted it, will be to serve women," she paused and put her hand under my skirt and stroked my semi-erect cock until it was hard, then she continued, "Kelli has been quite specific in her orders. She has forbid us from using makeup or wigs to enhance your feminine appearance. She wants you to be a feminized male, but obviously male to all who might see you. She thinks that it will be far more humiliating for you to have to display yourself as a man in ultra-feminine and sissy clothes than it would be to allow you to imitate women. You're not a transvestite, Tom, you are a sissy."

I wasn't sure what to think, so I said nothing.

"Now slip on the heels I've selected for you and let's go. Ms. Panington doesn't like to be kept waiting."

I followed Ms. Jensen from the bedroom wearing the two-inch black pumps that she'd selected for me, thankful that she'd not selected a more extreme pair and thankful that I'd had plenty of practice prancing around in Kelli's shoes that were just a size too small for me.

When we arrived at Ms. Panington's office she was sitting at her desk busy on her laptop. "I've been monitoring your arousal this morning, Tom. Seems like things have been up and down, so to speak," she laughed. "And you seemed to sleep well. The monitor indicates that your little wee-wee was erect most of the night. And I am proud of you Tom that you didn't touch it. That is quite an accomplishment for a compulsive masturbator after your four hours of stimulation." She got up and walked around her desk, and sat on the edge . She pointed to a small pink pad in front of her, "Kneel there, Tom. We have some things to talk about."

Ms. Panington was wearing a flared floral dress. As I knelt in front of her and she sat on her desk, I was eye level with her crotch. I remembered that she had instructed me to look at her when she spoke, so I strained my neck to look up past her amble breasts to look at her as she spoke. "We're going to have breakfast in a few minutes, Tom. I'm sure you are starving. But first we are going to have a little chat," she turned to Ms. Jensen, "Ms. Jensen would you pull up Tom's skirt and pin it to his waist and pull his panties down?"

Soon my shriveled penis was exposed as I knelt in front of Ms. Panington. "Play with it, Tom," she instructed, "We must continue to improve your staying power. I trust that you learned from your punishment not to ejaculate without permission."

I put my hand on my cock and began to masturbate in front of these two fully clothed beautiful women. Then Ms. Panington continued.

"I have good news and bad news for you, Tom," she began, "I am very proud of you for accepting that you are a sissy. I heard you admit as such to Ms. Jensen through the audio surveillance we have in your room. I'd like to hear you say it to me as well, and later we'll contact Kelli so that you can admit it to her. I know that she will be so pleased with your progress."

"I am," I hesitate, having a hard time getting the words to come out, "a sissy."

"Again, Tom!" Ms. Panington commands.

"I am a sissy. I am a sissy, and my role in life is to serve women," I say confidently, wanting her approval.

"Very good, sissy Tom. I am very proud of you! Some of our trainees find themselves unable to accept this until towards the end of their second week," and she reached down and patted me on the head, "Now keep stroking while I give you the bad news. Nurse Pyre told me that you ogled her breasts and that you even tried to touch them with your filthy wee-wee. She said that she was testing you, Tom, and that you told her that you loved big tits and that you couldn't keep your eyes off of them. Well, Tom, you must learn that Kelli will be the only object of your sissy sexual desires. Your little wee-wee belongs to her and it is never to touch a female, nor may you touch a woman's breasts, Tom, nor look at them with lust. They are not playthings for your amusement. Breasts are symbolic of female superiority over men, Tom. They are to be respected, not lusted after. Do you understand me, Tom?"

"Yes, Ms. Panington, sorry, Ms. Panington, but I ..."

"No buts, Tom. We will consider this a minor infraction this first time, but I will expect better of you in the future. In light of your acceptance of yourself as a sissy I think a simple spanking will do. Stand up and lay over my lap sissy."

I got up, Ms. Panington pulled up her skirt revealing the crotch of her pantyhose and I could see a hint of her black panties underneath. She patted her lap. As I lay across her thighs my now erect cock was touching the silky fabric of her hose. "Ms. Jensen, would you get a pair of Kelli's soiled panties and place them over Tom's head. I want him thinking of her whenever he is punished," Ms. Panington said. Soon I hear the sound of a plastic bag opening and a pair of Kelli's red bikini panties is secured around my head, again with medical tape ensuring that the gusset remained over my nose.

Ms. Panington began to spank me just as my senses were flooded with images of Kelli's fragrant pussy. With each spank my body lifted just slightly off of Ms. Panington's lap, then my cock slid against her stockings as I briefly relaxed. Spank. Up. Down. Spank. Up. Down. Spank. "You are not to ogle and lust after women's breasts, sissy boy!" Spank. Up. Down. Spank. Up. Down. The scent of Kelli's pussy, and all the arousal from the night before; it was too much. Kelli's panties over my head, Ms. Jensen watching Ms. Panington spank me, my ultra-feminine clothing, too much.

Aargh! Ummph! Ahhh! Ohhh! And I came in a sudden, explosive, giant orgasm all over Ms. Panington's nylon-covered thighs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Behavior Modification Institute Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds