• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Bullet Vibrator

The Bullet Vibrator

I decided we was going to a local bar I had Mandy wearing a sun dress, no panties and my with a low cut top. The bullet vibrator she got from me came with several sized eggs so I choose the smallest one. Then I had her tuck the small remote control under her waist band then I looked on as she slide the small egg, with lube of course, in between her legs, deep inside herself. I asked if she would briefly turned it on to ensure it worked. It feels so good she said now she couldn't wait to get to the bar.

We finished getting ready and got into the car, she decided to keep the egg vibrator on until we got to the dance club. I ask if she could feel the pulsating vibrator increasing and decreasing it's pulsating vibration. A freaking great feature, it seems it has several preprogrammed vibrating modes that we found to be very, very sexy. Mandy could feel her inner thighs getting wet as we were both getting extremely turned on. Mandy started squirming in the seat oh my god she got close to cumming. Just before the turn to the club I made her turn off the vibrator or she was going to lose control before we even got to the club.

We arrived at the club, it was dark but plenty of dance lights and the floor was a flurry of activity with some very hot women and men getting down, We worked our way up to the bar for a long island ice tea, ( my favorite drink when you want a fast buzz ), We sucked two down fairly quickly, then I had her turn the vibrator back on. It seemed to vibrate to the rhythm of the music. We made our way out to the floor and started dancing Mandy with the vibrator deep inside her. Not only could she feel the vibration but it seemed the bullet was now moving around in her pussy. She kept telling me it felt so freaking good! and how it was move around in her pussy some times hitting her cervix then bump her g-spot making her pussy spasm and then pushing the egg back against her cervix again I watched as she moved her hips from side to side in a hot bump and grind with another hot woman that joined us on the floor . I know any woman would love the feel of this but Mandy was finding it very hard to keep her composure as she was cumming (Organism after Organism ) on the dance floor and no one had any idea what was going on only we knew and it was so freaking.

After a couple of good freaking songs we went back to the bar for another drink luckily my hottie bought me my next drink as a thank you for setting this all up. She said this is so cool no one has any idea what was going on only us we have a secret and it was so freaking hot.

Now she tells me that she had already cum three times on the floor but wanted to give it another try and this time while doing some hot dirty dancing with me. she planed to grind down on my leg with her vibrator on high. as she took a couple sips of the island tea smiled an yanked my body on to the floor. It was a nice slow song and I held Mandy tight as she grinned her hips and pussy into my upper thigh, She was so hot and her pussy was soaked. I could not feel the vibration cumming from her pussy because the beat to the music was so hard it's all that could be felt in your body. as she started to slowly slide herself down my leg, she keep pressing her pussy against my leg then slowly slither down to my knee, she kept her large full firm breasts pressed against me I wish you could have seen how hot and sexy she had become wow! Now as she did her slide slowly down my leg her pussy rubbed over my knee BANG Mandy came so fucking hard that she actually couldn't control herself and I lost her balance and fell right on her ass... she was laughing so hard...so I just started laughing too people just smiled thinking we were just drunk but what they didn't know was Mandy had just came so FREAK'N hard that her knees just gave out...

I thought I'd share this hot experience with ya and I hope to try and do this again soon only I want to go out with Mandy or some woman and just dance with her while she is using my new Sex toy on me this time I'll wear a thick latex penis sheath with Cock Ring with the bullet vibrator inside it pushing on the tip of my cock and she has the control over the vibrator.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Bullet Vibrator

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds