• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 17

An Open Marriage Ch. 17

1234567

Ch. 17. - The BDSM Club.

July 24th - the BDSM Club Plus Party and Joan Gets Forgiven.

Tonight is a special night, at least for Sue and Joan. For Maria, it will be just another BDSM night at the club. We dress up as a Master and Mistress and await our subs for tonight. I purchased a three tailed whip which I'm going to test on Joan as her main punishment. I also pick up some other toys to torment Maria and Joan. But first all five of us are going to the BDSM club and enjoy tormenting Maria. Sue comes out of her bedroom in a bright pink corset with all the bright pink accessories including gorgeous 6" heels. She gets me hard every time she dresses like that. Joan shows up a few minutes later in a red corset, stockings, thong and 3" heels. Joan says "Sir, I'm very nervous. I really want your blessing to kiss you after a blowjob but I'm afraid you might hurt me badly. I'm willing to do anything but I'm scared."

I say "You should be scared!" I look at Vanessa and smile. Maria shows up in a brown corset and accessories which blend nicely with her caramel color skin and we head out to the club.

The club is mainly for Maria's benefit but I'm going to use Joan quite a bit at the club too. We walk inside and pick a scene location. I walk up to Maria, pull the top of her corset down and start to pinch and twist her nipples. Once they are hard, I reach in my bag and pull out nipple clamps and install them on her nips. I remove her corset and then put her into the stocks which are set up to be about tit's high on her. I tell Vanessa to give her 10 hard smacks on each butt cheek.

While Vanessa is warming up Maria, I walk over to Joan, I remove her corset and put nipple clamps on her also. I tell her to bend over and spread her ass cheeks. She does. I feel her pussy and she's wet. I then reach in my bag again and pull out a remote controlled egg and insert it into her pussy. I tell her not to let it slip out. "I hope you've been doing your vaginal exercises. If you let it slip out, I'm going to make your ass bleed." I then put leather cuffs on her arms and legs and put her up on the cross with her ass out. I give Sue a rubber paddle and tell her to give Joan 5 smacks on each butt cheek. I then flip the switch on the remote and Joan squeals.

I walk over to Maria and feel her pussy. She is soaking wet. I reach in my bag and pull out a special product I found. It's a double cock vibrator made for use in the pussy and ass with a special part that also vibrates on the clit. It also has straps on it to hold it in place. I lube the anal cock up and begin to slip it into both of Maria's holes. Once it is set, I strap it on her. I then turn it on and she squeals. I tell Sue to wait three minutes and then start to lick her pussy. She says "Yes, Sir." I kiss her and say "Thank you".

I walk back to Joan, pull the chain on the nipple clips and she says "Owwww!" I feel her butt cheeks. I grab my name paddle and a ball gag. I put the ball gag on her. I tell her to prepare for two very hard hits with my name paddle. I hit each butt cheek hard with the paddle and she's screaming into the ball gag. I break out the flogger and tell Joan I'm going to flog her back and thighs until I'm tired of doing it. I give her approximately fifty slaps with the flogger on her back and twenty five on each thigh. I reach around after I'm done and feel her pussy. Juice is running down her thighs and dripping on the floor. I start to rub her clit roughly with my fingers and she screams as her orgasm hits about thirty seconds later. I reach in my bag and take the out the largest butt plug. I lube her and the plug up and slip it into her. I turn the egg off, reach in and retrieve it. I then turn on the vibrator in the butt plug.

I walk over to Maria, grab the flogger and start flogging her. I give her thirty hits on her back. I grab my name paddle and show Maria. She says "Yes, Master, yes!" I give her two hard smack on each butt cheek and when the last one lands, she starts to cum. I rub her back and ass cheeks to soothe them. When she starts to calm down I reach under her and remove the nipple clips and she screams as she orgasms again. When she calms down again. I remove her from the stocks and tell her to sit and rest a few minutes.

I return to Joan, release her from the cross and turn her around and clip her cuffs back up. I then put a blindfold on her. I then get the crop and begin to smack her with that. I give her thirty fairly hard hits mostly on her stomach and thighs. I hit her a couple of times on her tits and then remove the nipple clamps and she screams. I tell her that her punishment is almost over, at least the part we are doing here.

I raise her blindfold to show her the new instrument. I tell her this is going to really hurt. I'm going to hit her three times with this whip. I've tried it at home on the leather chair and it left a mark on it every time I used it. I put the blindfold down. Stand back and swing. She screams as the whip hits her stomach. It doesn't cut her but does leave a mark which is getting redder. I hit her two more times with similar results. I then kneel down and begin to eat her pussy. It takes her less than a minute to cum and it's a pretty good one. When she's finished, I remove the blindfold and gag. I kiss her and tell her she did good. There's only one more punishment and that will happen at home. I let her down and help her over to a seat.

I remove the cuffs Joan has on and give them to Maria. She smiles and puts them on. I put her on the cross facing out. She says "Master, may I have your name on my stomach again, please." I tell her okay. I give her one hard hit with the name paddle just below the navel. She winces but doesn't scream. I kiss her and tell her I love her and she's very brave. I tell her I'm going to use the crop on her and ask her how many she wants.

She says "Like before Master, thirty five." I remind her about her safeword. She says "I'm not going to use it, Sir." I give her the 35 hits and she takes them well. I kneel down and lick her pussy until she cums hard again. As I stand up, she says "Thank you so much, Master. That was wonderful." I release her and give her a kiss and tell her how proud of her I am. She asks about the whip and I tell her that is for punishment only.

I walk her over to the seating area and ask Sue if she'd like to get her flogging here or at home. She thinks for a bit and says "Here, Master but could Mistress Vanessa give me the flogging?" I look at Vanessa and she nods yes.

I say "Of course." We take Sue and remove her corset then put her in the stocks. Vanessa says "Sue, I'm going to give you 20 hits with the flogger. Your safeword is RED if you want me to stop."

Sue says "I understand, Mistress." Vanessa starts to flog her and she takes the 20 hits without using the safeword. I walk over and show Sue the crop. She says "Yes, Master."

I say "Sue, I'm going to give you 10 smacks with the crop. "What is your safeword?"

Sue says "Red, Master." I slowly give her the 10 smacks and she takes them well. I whisper to Vanessa to lick her to an orgasm and she kneels and starts to eat Sue.

I'm holding Joan now and running my hands all over her. She looks up at me and says "Master, what kind of punishment are we going to do at home?"

I tell her "I'm going to fuck your mouth...hard. You are probably going to gag a lot. I may even try to get my cock and balls into your mouth. Then I'm going to cum in your mouth. Then you will swallow it and I better not find any in your mouth when I French kiss you. Understand?"

"Oh yes, Sir, Master. Thank you so much. I can't wait. I want your cock in my throat and your balls in my mouth all the way." She looks up and kisses me. I help her put her corset back on.

I go over and hug Maria. "Are you okay, sub?"

She says "I'm wonderful, Master. Thank you for tonight. I do wish you would have fucked me hard though."

I say "Well, sub, I have to save myself for both Joan and Sue later. Next time we are here, I will fuck your pussy and your ass. That's a promise."

"Oh, thank you Master. I can't wait."

I say "I also want to fuck my not sub friend Maria first in the next orgy we have."

"Oh, goody!" She French kisses me. I help her put her corset on.

Sue has had her orgasm and Vanessa is helping her into her corset. I get up and grab Vanessa and say "I love you Mistress, like I love no other."

She looks in my eyes and says "Thank you, Master. I love you even more."

Sue is bent over in front of me. I say "Sue, what are you doing?"

She says "I didn't get your name on my ass cheeks, Master. Please!" I look at Vanessa and she shrugs her shoulders. I find my name paddle and give Sue two quick pops on her butt cheeks.

She smiles at me and gives me a long French kiss. "Thank you so much, Master." We pack up and leave.

When we get back home, I tell them all I'm so proud of them. I tell Maria she's welcome to stay and participate if she wants. She says she wants to. I say "Okay, everybody get naked. Joan, get on our bed on your back with your head hanging over the side." She strips real fast and runs to the master bedroom. The rest of us walk into the bedroom. Joan is laying with her head over the side like I told her.

I say "Who wants to eat her pussy?"

Maria say "Me, me, me!!" I motion her over.

I say "Honey, take one nipple to torture and Sue take the other. Don't hesitate to chew on those nipples."

I walk over to Joan and lay my cock on her chin. She says "Fuck my face, Master. Make me throw up! Shove it all the way in, give me your balls." She opens her mouth wide.

I put my cock in her mouth and say "Get it hard, slut!" Joan starts to lick my cock head. She sucks the head into her mouth and runs her tongue around it. It doesn't take much time and I'm rock hard. I tell her "Okay, bitch, open up!" She opens her mouth and I shove my cock into her mouth til I hit the back of her throat. She starts to gag and I pull out half way. "Come on Joan, you can take it. Ignore the gag reflex." I start pumping in and out slowly going deeper and deeper. Joan can deep-throat so I don't know why she's having a problem tonight.

I say "Open your throat, Joan, be the slut that you are." Now I'm in as far as I was before and she's not gagging. "Take it all babe." I keep pumping in trying my best to get deeper. After a few minutes, I rap my thumb and index finger between my abdomen and balls and start to shove my balls into her mouth.

She starts to gag again so I pull out. She says "No, shove it in, Master." I shove it in again and attempt to shove my balls into her mouth again. I get them half way in and she starts to choke again. I pull out again.

"Master, I'm sorry. I don't think I can do it."

I say "Okay, I'm just going to fuck your mouth hard and cum in your mouth. Vanessa, would you mind rubbing my prostate?" Vanessa grabs the lube and one of the latex gloves that we bought just for that purpose. She lubes me up and sticks her middle finger in my ass.

I start to really fuck Joan's mouth hard as Vanessa finds my prostate and begins to rub it. In less than a minute I empty my prostate into Joan's mouth. I can feel her swallowing it. I shoot about 9 or 10 shots into her mouth and she swallows all of it. She then starts to lick me clean. I say "Joan, when you cum from Maria eating you then I'll French kiss you." Vanessa reaches under her leg and sticks the same finger that was in my ass into Joan's ass as far as she can get it. It takes her about three minutes of concentrating on Maria's tongue before Joan screams her orgasm out.

When she's done cumming, Joan slowly gets off the bed and walks over to me. She raps her arms around me and says "Master, do you forgive me now?"

I say "Yes," and French kiss her.

When we break the kiss she starts to cry. "Thank you so much, Master John, thank you."

Vanessa comes over and kisses her too. She looks at Vanessa and says "I'm so happy, Mistress, so happy." I grab a tube of salve and put some on the three slashes made by the whip. They are not real bad and all other hits or smacks made by the other implements are already fading, although my name on her ass cheeks is still very prominent. That might make it until morning.

I walk over and grab Sue's hand and pull her over to the bed. "Your turn, luscious." I put her on her back on the bed and start to tie her up. Before long, Sue has her wrists tied to the headboard posts and her ankles tied to the footboard posts. Her legs are also tied as far open as we can get them. God she's fucking hot. I'm getting hard again already. Immediately, Joan is between Sue's legs and is eating at the "Y". Vanessa and Maria start to torment her nipples. Within minutes Sue is moaning and squirming. I kneel down and start to lick Vanessa's pussy. She whimpers and opens her legs wider. I reach over and shove my thumb into Sue's ass. That makes her squeal. Minutes later she screams as her first orgasm starts.

Vanessa replaces Joan and I slip my now hard cock into Vanessa's pussy and my thumb into her ass. I begin to fuck her. She's moaning into Sue pussy and Sue is moaning because of that. Vanessa sticks her middle finger into Sue's ass and starts to fuck her with it. I fuck Vanessa hard with my cock and thumb. After a few minutes, I reach around and lightly pinch her clit and Vanessa explodes and is screaming into Sue's pussy. Sue starts another orgasm at the same time. I let Vanessa cum for a few minutes and then stop pumping. After 30 seconds, I pull out of Vanessa, bend down and kiss her pussy. She moans.

I go to get a butt plug and some lube. Vanessa and I raise Sue's butt up and I lube her up and the plug. I then start to slip it into her. Once in, the vibrator is turned on and Sue squeals. Maria has now taken over for Vanessa and is working on Sue's pussy now. I'm still hard. I climb up and straddle Sue's head and stick my cock to her lips. She immediately opens her mouth and takes my cock head into her mouth. Sue is now tasting Vanessa's juice on my cock. She's running her tongue around the head and my cock is really hard. Sue screams another orgasm around my cock thanks to Maria.

I move around and slip my cock all the way into Sue in one stroke. She screams. I begin to fuck her hard. Vanessa and Joan are now tormenting her nipples. Maria walks around, straddles Sue's face and Sue start to eat Maria. Three minutes into the fuck and Sue screams into Maria's pussy as her next orgasm starts. Maria starts to cum. Sue's orgasm is a really hard cum thanks mainly to the vibrating butt plug and my cock moving in and out of her pussy. I fuck Sue for 10 more minutes and she orgasms about every minute and a half. Finally, Joan starts to massage my prostate again and I last 20 seconds before I start to cum. I pull out and cum on Sue's abdomen.

Vanessa goes to work sucking up the cum. She moves up and French kisses Sue, sharing my cum. They both swallow and Vanessa licks Sue's face to get Maria's juices. Sue is finally coming down from her orgasms which are something like a dozen. We start to untie her. She grabs me and French kisses me and says "Thank you so much Master. That was an awesome fuck." I give her a smile and a bow. She then grabs each of the girls and French kisses them. Then she lies down on the bed exhausted. Everyone tells her that they love her and start to kiss her again.

Sue says "John, please carry me into my room. I don't think I can walk."

Vanessa says "You're sleeping here tonight."

Maria and Joan start to get dressed to go home and Vanessa says "Ladies, why don't you spend the night in Sue's bedroom. You are both pretty exhausted." They agree.

I go to wash up. When I'm finished the girls except Sue are all lined up to use the bathroom. When everyone's done in the bathroom, I ask Sue if she needs to use the bathroom. She says yes. I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom as she laughs. She uses the bathroom and I grab her and carry her back to the bed.

Maria comes in and thanks Vanessa and me for the evening. She French kisses us both and leaves. Joan comes in and kneels before me. She says "Thank you, Sir, for forgiving me." I help her up and we French kiss. She moves to Vanessa and French kisses her. She says "Thank you so much my best friend. I love you both." We both tell her we love her too. She leaves to go to bed with Maria.

Vanessa and I French kiss and crawl in bed on either side of Sue. She looks at each of us and then at me. She says "Could we do the bondage again, John? Maybe once a month or so."

I say "So you liked it, huh?"

She says "God, I've never had that many orgasms and all of them were in orbit."

I laugh and say "We will try to do this once a month, for you sweetheart." Vanessa and I smother her in kisses. She eventually cuddles up to Vanessa and I spoon her. She reaches around and grabs my cock and squeezes it. She looks at me and smiles. We are all asleep in 10 minutes.

In the morning we all have breakfast and before anyone leaves I suggest we get together and watch the video of Sue's birthday party on the 1st at 8pm. Everyone agrees. I ask if we should have anyone else come to watch.

Joan says "How about some more males?"

I laugh at her and say "So I'm not enough for you Joan?"

She says "No, you are but I don't like standing in line."

After a slight pause, Joan says "How about Carl for one and maybe Marcus and Adriana. We all agree. Joan and Maria French us and leave.

Sue comes over and says she can't wait to watch the video. I say "I've watched parts of it and it's pretty good. Very hot!"

She says "Oooooooooooooo! Sounds like fun." We kiss her and tell her we both really love her.

August 1st - A Video Watching Party

Everyone is coming plus we asked Tim if he and JoAnn wanted to come.

Tim says "Will there be an orgy?"

I say "I'm betting on it. The video is pretty hot."

Tim says "I'm sure we'll be there." We asked Mike and Hoshi but they couldn't make it. Neither could Julia and her John. Carl has asked if Joe could come. I say sure. Carl tells me Joe has slimmed down. He has only a very small beer belly now...a small spare tire. He's not close to flat stomached yet but he's not "dunlaping" anymore.

I tell Vanessa that if an orgy breaks out, I promised Maria I would fuck her. She smiles and says "Sounds good. I think I'm going for Tim."

I smile at her. I tell her "Let's make sure an orgy breaks out, okay?" She laughs.

At 6:30pm, Vanessa and I are sitting on the living room couch making out a little. Sue comes out of her room dressed in short shorts and a halter top. Looking hot as always. She walks over to us and squeezes between us. She starts to French kiss Vanessa then turns to me and French kisses me. She says "I love you two. I'm so glad I moved out here." We both French kiss her again. She looks at me and asks "John, would you like to take my ass again tonight?"

I look at Vanessa and she nods her head. I tell Sue "I'd love that Sue. Maybe we could make it a DP."

Sue smiles and says "Sounds like a brilliant idea."

At 6:40pm, Joan is at the door and I let her in. She French kisses me long and hard. She says "I'm horny as hell, John." She walks over to Vanessa and Sue on the couch and French kisses them both. She sits down on the couch next to Vanessa and grabs her hand. Joan says "How's my best friend today?"

Vanessa smiles and says "I'm doing great, Joan. Are you horny again?"

Joan says "Always these days."

Right after Joan arrives, the other guests starts to arrive. Tim and JoAnn are first and then Marcus and Adriana arrive. Carl follows them along with Joe, who is even thinner that he was last time. He must be down 15 - 20 pounds now.

Maria of course arrives exactly at 7pm. Maria walks over and sits on my lap. "John, are you going to fuck me hard tonight?"

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds