• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Abduction Seduction Ch. 01

Abduction Seduction Ch. 01

12

The sun was just beginning to set as Sherry and I finished our makeup. This was becoming our routine Saturday night ritual. We would get dressed up and walk through the woods behind our house to a clearing where we lay out a blanket and enjoy the night outdoors. We always packed a backpack with flashlights, wine, some excellent weed, sex toys and a blanket. You know, all the basic survival necessities.

It wasn't easy getting to this point in our relationship. In fact we almost didn't make it many times. Telling her I was transgender was the toughest thing I've ever had to tell anyone. It hurt her and I hated myself for hurting her, but we overcame the obstacle and have been moving forward to a better relationship than we ever had before. We didn't know how far my transitioning would go or what exactly it would do to our relationship so we learned to enjoy each other every day and be as open and honest with each other as possible.

As we walked hand in hand the 300 yards through the woods to our spot I cherished the feeling of the night air on my smooth legs. The way the breeze would travel beneath my thin pink and purple dress and caress my body gave me goosebumps and made my nipples instantly harden. I let go of Sherry's hand and put my arm around her. I felt my way across her white sundress and tweaked her hard nipple just to see if we were both getting the same sensations, to my delight we were.

"A little nippy tonight isn't it?" I asked teasingly as I softly rolled her nipple between my fingers. She giggled and ran her hand up my thigh beneath the back of my dress and pressed her fingers into my panties pushing at my tight opening and squeezed my ass cheek. "A little, it's really erotic though isn't it?" She asked looking up at me with bright green eyes. I felt my cock twitch and shivered as the wind found the wet spot forming in my panties and I knew this was going to be an awesome night. As I was about to reply, her eyes widened and she smiled her wicked little smile that I loved so much. "Wow, we're already here! That seemed quicker than usual, time flies when you're having fun huh?" She said as she removed her hand from beneath my dress and began walking forward again.

I sighed as her fingers left my ass and looked up to see the clearing through the trees about twenty feet ahead of us. I followed her through the darkness, feeling my precum soaked cock shifting in my silk panties only turned me on more as I walked. I couldn't help but wonder if her pussy was wet and she was feeling the same sensations in her panties. As I was about to ask a deer jumped up from a brush pile and ran off into the night, startling both of us.

The woods behind our house were very thick, that's what made this clearing so special to us. It seemed to be made just for us with soft grass and the beautiful clearing gave us an excellent view of the night sky and bathed our skin in moonlight. We spread out the blanket on the soft grass and settled down to relax and enjoy the night. As I poured us some wine Sherry dug through the backpack and found the weed. Ten minutes later we were both feeling very good as we laid back talking about various little things and laughing at pretty much everything.

"The wine is going through me!" Sherry said laughingly as she stood up and walked back behind some large bushes. I sat up and took another deep hit from the weed and smiled as I exhaled. At this moment life was perfect and I couldn't be happier. I adjusted the silicone breast enhancers in my bra and straightened the bottom of my dress. I ran my long purple painted fingernails along my smooth thigh making myself shiver again.

As I took another hit of the weed I heard Sherry's footsteps behind me as she returned from the bushes. She stopped directly behind me and I held the joint up above my head and through held breath asked if she wanted some. "I was about to ask you the same thing!" She replied, I knew that sound in her voice. She was horny! I tilted my head back and looked at her smiling face upside down. I tilted back further and saw her perfect breasts, jutting out from her body, they were proud and firm. Her pink nipples were hard and begging to be kissed and teased. I exhaled my smoke and put the joint out. She walked around onto the blanket in front of me. Her pale skin glowed in the moonlight making her look even more like a goddess than usual. As she seductively stepped closer my eyes made their way down to her pussy. I smiled and my cock hardened when I noticed that she was completely hairless.

Sherry opened her legs further as she stepped up to me and put her pussy in my face. The sweet smelled engulfed my senses and I felt my panties fill up with huge drops of slippery precum as my tongue slipped into her juicy slit. I looked up into her eyes as I teasingly rolled the tip of my tongue around and across her clit. She stared down into my eyes and whimpered as her body pushed forward and her pussy got even wetter. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and with one hand I pulled them apart as the other found its way to her slippery hole. I slowly eased a finger into her pussy as I locked my lips around her throbbing clit. She moaned louder as a second finger joined the first then a third.

Her knees began to buckle as she ground her pussy into my mouth. My lipstick mixing with her hot juices began coating the inside of my mouth. I sucked and licked her clit as my three fingers pounded into her tight pussy. As she cried out I could here my fingers sloshing around in her pussy and soon an orgasm rocked her body. She wrapped her hands in my hair and pulled my face into her pussy as she pushed it against me. Her legs began to quake and her juices dripped from her pussy as she came hard. I pulled my fingers from her and she collapsed down onto my lap facing me, trying to catch her breath. I seductively licked and sucked her cum from my slippery fingers.

She was straddling my lap, facing me as she smiled and caressed my cheek. She kissed my slippery lips then dove her tongue into my mouth as we shared her juices in a deep passionate kiss. "Fuck that was awesome!" She panted as she looked deep into my eyes. She pushed me until I was lying on my back then opened my legs and positioned her hips between my thighs. Her hairless pussy pressed against my soaked panties making her moan. She kissed me deeply as her hand went between us and scooped up a handful of my slippery precum. She pulled her lips from mine and placed her slick fingers against my lips. I opened them and greedily began licking them clean. "That's my girl!" She said smiling. My legs wrapped around her as I massaged her perky breasts. She used her pubic bone to push into my cock making me moan. She knew exactly how much I loved it when she did this to me in the missionary position. The feeling of being submissive overcame me as she ground down onto me. She pumped her hips and pushed her clit against me as if she were fucking me with it.

Even though my cock was still encased in my soaked panties, the way she was fucking me I could tell an orgasm was building inside of me. My legs tightened around her and began to tremble as I began to involuntary whimper. She smiled down at me, "Oh, is my girly going to cum?" She teased through panted breaths. My arms wrapped around her as my fingernails began to dig into her back. "Oh yes! You are going to cum aren't you?" She said excitedly and began pumping against me faster and harder. I could hear our juices combining together each time she pressed against me. "You like me fucking you with my clit don't you girly? You wish I could fuck your ass with my clit and cum inside you, don't you?" Sherry asked as she fucked my slick panties wildly. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me baby!" Was all I could say before an orgasm ripped through me. I wrapped my arms and legs around her tightly and pulled her as close to me as possible. She kissed me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. Her hands caressed my face as her hips slowly kept fucking her clit against my cum soaked panties.

Our bodies meshed together into one with my legs and arms wrapped around her. She giggle and kissed me softly. "You like?" She asked smiling from ear to ear. "I like very much!" I replied as I brushed her hair away from her face and back behind her ear. Just then a bright light engulfed us, paralyzing us. My eyes were the only part of me I could move. The light was blinding but as my eyes adjusted I could see it was coming from above us. There was something odd behind the light. I could faintly make out a triangle shape and some smaller lights of different colors behind the bright light that was focused on us. My eyes moved to Sherry's eyes, she couldn't see what I was seeing. I wanted to tell her. I wanted to grab her and protect her. I could do nothing. I looked back to the craft in the sky then everything went black.

When I came to and opened my eyes I was staring at a dull metal ceiling. I heard a muffled whimper and tried to get up but couldn't move. I was bound at my ankles, waist, wrists and neck. I struggled but it was useless. I turned my head to the right and saw a table with what appeared to be medical tools on it. I shuddered and turned my head to the left and saw Sherry. My beautiful wife was bound naked to a table next to me, she was as helpless as I was. Our eyes met, we were both full of fear. I tried to talk but couldn't open my mouth. She appeared to be having the same dilemma. I tried to look down my body to see if I was also naked and could see my purple and pink dress encased boobs jutting upwards from my body. I wiggled my hips and could feel my sticky panties still holding my tucked away cock securely in place.

I heard movement from something entering the room. I looked to Sherry, her eyes were panicked just as much as what I was feeling inside. We both tried to scream but nothing came out except muffled whimpers. That's when I saw them for the first time. There were three of them. They were tall, maybe seven or eight foot I guessed. They were thin and shadowy looking. As one of them waved a hand a light come on above us. That's when Sherry really began to panic. She fought against her restraints, her muffled cries going unnoticed. They walked over to Sherry and one placed a large hand on her forehead, she instantly calmed down. I tensed against my restraints, wishing I could get free. They might kill me but I'd at least like the chance to try to fight them.

One of them waved a hand over her ankles and the metal clasps opened up into stirrups and extended out of the table into poles. As they raised up, her legs were opened and raised. One of the creatures went to the end of the table and seemed to be examining her. I tried again to yell and fight but it was hopeless. Noticing me struggling they came over to me. A hand was placed on my forehead. Their skin felt dry and cold. A soothing affect washed over my body as all of my muscles relaxed. I felt the poles extend and my ankles being raised. I looked down my body and watched over my boobs as my ankles were pushed back toward me and my knees bent.

One of them appeared between my raised and opened legs and brought a metal tool down toward my crotch. Fear was building inside me but my body stayed relaxed. I felt my tight panties suddenly loosen as they were cut away from my body. The creatures head jerked back as if surprised. The other two joined him and they all looked at my crotch, then up at my face. One quickly came around to my side and used the metal tool to cut my dress and bra off. My fake silicone breasts slid from my body and I heard a plopping sound as they landed on the floor. I looked over to Sherry who was watching this all unfold and wished we were back on our blanket and out of this nightmare.

The one that cut my clothes from my body leaned in close to my face, examining me closely. Its eyes were huge and black, quick flutters of what I guess where eyelids fluttered once in a while as it stared into my eyes. They had nostril holes but no protruded noses or ears. I didn't see any opening for ears at all. Their mouths were small slits with no lips and from what I could tell didn't actually move. Their faces and bodies resembled tightly pulled skin, wrinkled with no fat.

I couldn't talk, even if I could I doubted that they could hear me so I tried talking with my eyes and mind. "Please let us go, we just want to go home." I attempted to communicate but I got no response. The one staring into my eyes looked over to the other one then back at me. The one he looked at walked away and returned with what appeared to be a floating chair of some kind. It gave me the feeling of a wheelchair, only without wheels.

The one staring at me waved a hand over the length of the table and all of my restraints popped open. My mind fought with my body, telling it to fight, to run, to help Sherry, but nothing happened. One of their hands was placed on my forehead again and I was lifted from the table and moved toward the chair. I was floating, in mid air my waist bent and I was positioned into a sitting stance before floating onto the chair they had brought over. I looked over to Sherry who could only watch all of this unfolding in front of her. Just as our eyes met the chair sped forward with one of them escorting me.

We were heading toward a solid metal wall that opened up into a much larger room. As we entered the room I heard the door slide shut behind us. In front of me, lining both sides of the room where tall tubes. A light came on overhead and each of the tubes lit up from the inside. I looked in fear as each tube contained a human. We kept moving forward past them and I could see that they were in a liquid. They didn't appear to be alive to me. This was my fate I thought. I would be put in a tube where I would either die or be another ornament. There were hundreds of them. Men, women, children, all races, ages and sizes. They must be collectors I thought to myself. Just then my chair stopped and the creature moved in front of me. My chair raised up so that we were both at equal eye level and it bent in closer to me, staring into my eyes from only a couple of inches away. I could see the reflection of my eyes in its eyes.

The creature moved back and my chair was lowered. It placed a hand on my forehead and held another hand out into the air toward the tubes. "Great, it's picking my tomb! This is it, I'm done, finished! I just hope they let Sherry go home!" I thought to myself. I heard loud clicks and thumps and a tube came from far down the room up towards us. It stopped about 20 feet away and with the wave of a hand from the creature a hose came from the ceiling and connected to the bottom of the tube. The liquid inside was drained in just a few seconds and I could see a body slump down to the bottom.

My chair moved forward slowly. As I got closer I could see it was a female in the tube. She looked so much like Sherry they could have been sisters. Her skin was pale and slippery from the liquid. She had long red hair that went down to the bottom of her back. Her breasts were perfect, just like Sherry's only Sherry's were slightly plumper and this girls nipples were slightly more turned upwards. She had a cute button nose and full voluptuous lips. She had the perfect body type, curvy in all the right places. The lights above danced on a cute dangling belly button ring on her navel.

I looked from the female to the creature who had been watching me intently. I wanted to ask questions. I wanted to know why this was happening. Was I going to be put in a tube with her? My questions didn't matter to these creatures. I wondered if anything mattered to them at all. The creature held his hand into the air again and another floating chair came out from behind some of the tubes. It placed a hand on the females forehead and she was lifted into the air and placed into the chair. Her chair aligned with mine and we were escorted back to the room Sherry was in.

As we entered the room I heard the door slide shut behind us again. Sherry was just as we had left her and when our eyes met I could see happiness and relief in her eyes. As our chairs floated into the room I saw her eyes turn to confusion upon seeing the female and I returned her confused look as if to tell her I had no clue what was happening either. The other two creatures were at a table messing with some kind of instrument and didn't acknowledge our return. The one that escorted me into the other room waved a hand and our chairs softly landed on the floor. It placed a hand on the females forehead again and she was lifted into the air and it guided her over to the table I was on before. As she landed on the table all of the metal clasps closed on her limbs locking her down. I wondered what the point was, she was obviously lifeless and no threat to them. I supposed I was to be taken back to her tube where I would be kept. I looked at Sherry and when our eyes met I wanted to cry but couldn't. She looked back at me with sympathy and I felt like we were saying our goodbyes.

The creature came over to me and put its cold hand back on my forehead. I was once again lifted up into the air. I was floating in a lying position facing down. It guided me directly over the female from the tube and removed it's hand from my forehead. I stayed floating above her, looking down at her. I felt as helpless as she looked. The other two creatures returned from what they were doing and were holding a weird metal object. It was pyramid shaped and had clear tubes that came out of the top and bottom. On each end of the tubes there were what looked like suction cup devices. They placed it between the female and myself, one suction cup on her forehead, one on mine. One of them flipped a switch on the device and I could see and feel it begin to vibrate. I felt dizzy and my vision tunneled before going black.

I opened my eyes again and everything was blurry and out of focus. I heard muffled noises and turned my head to the left and strained to focus my eyes. As they focused, Sherry came into view. Her eyes seemed questioning, as if she was asking if I was alright. I looked at her and felt oddly peaceful and tried to communicate that to her through my eyes. She seemed to relax some at that and I only wished we could at least be allowed to talk and hold each other. Just then the creatures surrounded me again. My ankles were raised, knees bent, just as before. I looked down my body over my breasts as one studied my crotch again. "Wait... What am I looking over here?" I thought to myself. I looked back and forth from one breast to the other. "Those are real breasts!" My mind was shocked as my eyes studied the two fleshy mounds protruding from my chest.

I felt something cold at my crotch. It felt slick then it pressed against me harder. It felt like something in me was stretching as I felt more pressure that seemed to come from somewhere inside of me. My mind was confused with everything that had happened. "Where they probing my ass?" I wondered to myself. I looked over to Sherry who was watching sympathetically, then I felt myself opening wider as something was definitely penetrating me deeper. Then emptiness as whatever it was was extracted from me. The creatures left my crotch and moved up to my upper body. A suction device was placed on each of my now huge nipples and tingles shot through my body as a sucking motion began. I couldn't believe this was really happening. I looked to Sherry again who was still watching closely.

The suction only lasted a minute then the devices were removed. A creature then got within two inches of my face and stared into my eyes. I felt like it was somehow reading me, seeing what was happening deep within my brain. It fluttered its eyelids a few times then moved away. It walked over to Sherry and stared into her eyes then moved back again. It placed a hand on her forehead and her eyes instantly closed. One of the other creatures did the same to me and everything went black again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Abduction Seduction Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds