• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Birthday Present to Myself

My Birthday Present to Myself

My birthday sucked so far. I swear people forgot about it. No one in the office cared even though everyone else got cake and yes I was on the shared calendar. A few people in my family had sent cards. Some people posted on my Facebook page. But overall it has been a bust.

"Heeeeey Chris." Sally was the office flirt. She was a blonde with great curves and showed them off to advantage without crossing the 'office professional' line. The grapevine said she didn't cross any other lines either.

"Hey Sally." I said without looking up. I didn't have much work to do but I wasn't going to get distracted over something I couldn't have. I wasn't one of the ones who tried and failed but I'd seen enough of it to not play her game.

"You're so busy. You're always so busy. You never chat with me." The tone of her voice had me turn around. She was doing her #2 - The Seductive Pout. Instead of exciting me it annoyed me. Damn tease.

"Sorry but I've got a hot deadline." With that I turned back to my computer. She got the hint and wandered off to bother someone else.

All afternoon I grumped about my shitty day. I needed to do something special and I couldn't think of a damn thing. Then an idea started forming. There was something special I could get. I could get Sally.

Once I had the idea I couldn't shake it. I was half hard all afternoon as ideas of how to get under her skirt were considered and rejected. She would never go out with me and even if she did it would be a waste of money. I wasn't looking to date her. I wanted her.

I was broken out of my planning by raised voices. Sally was almost shouting that she didn't want to stay late and finish the project report. The response was crisp. It didn't matter what she wanted. She should have finished the report two days ago and she was going to have it done by the next morning.

Oh yeah. I was getting a birthday present after all. No one stayed late here unless absolutely necessary and there wasn't anything going on to make that happen. So poor Sally would be alone. Almost alone.

By six the office was deserted. The only people left were me and Sally. I'd gone out of my way to be quiet as people were leaving so she probably had no idea I was there. This was going to work.

When the last person left I waited another fifteen minutes then made my move. I pulled the condom out of my wallet and dropped it in my pocket. I wasn't a complete idiot. A quick check made sure everyone had left. Sally had a desk that was prime space. A back corner of the office far away from everything. The excitement had me so hard it almost hurt.

"Heeeeey Sally." I mocked her typical greeting. She jumped as she heard it.

"I thought I was alone. Thank goodness. I was worried about walking to my car by myself. Anything could happen." She smiled at me with the obvious thought that I would hang around until she decided to leave.

"Yeah. Anything could happen. That would be such a shame." I moved into her cube and leaned back on her desk. I was close enough that she tried to move away only to find that she was trapped next to her desk. When she tried to stand I pushed her back into her chair.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes opened wide as I heard the first genuine emotion in her voice. It was fear. It sounded so good.

"I'm celebrating my birthday. Guess what I'm getting as a present." My smile wasn't at all pleasant and I leaned back a little so my groin was prominent. My hard on made a visible ridge against my pants.

"Oh no. I'm not giving you anything you little prick." She spat the words at me. "Fuck off and leave me alone. And don't think I won't be reporting this to Human Resources."

"You don't get it. I'm not asking. And you won't tell." I smiled as I gripped her shoulder. "You won't tell because then everyone will wonder if you've given it up before and then used HR to punish the poor idiot. You've got a reputation as a tease and I think there could be a lot of complaints about that. You can't risk it sweetie."

I pulled her out of her chair and kicked it out of the way. She struggled as I yanked her sideways to get a good grip on both her shoulders. I knew she was going to try to kick me so I sideswiped her feet. The too-high heels she always wore worked to me advantage as she lost her balance and was hanging from my hands.

With a swift move I reversed our positions so her back was towards her desk. She was trapped again. Her eyes darted around as she tried to find any way out of this situation.

"Don't. Please. I won't tell. I promise." Her voice was shaking with fear and I could feel the same fear shaking in her body. Tears started running down her cheeks and her careful makeup ran with them. "Don't do this to me."

I spun her around so she faced the desk and shoved her between her shoulder blades. Instinctively her hands flew out to brace herself. That made her ass press against my hard cock. She made an unhappy little noise at the contact.

"Be quiet and this won't be so bad. Although there's no one here to hear you I don't like whining and might have to do something to shut you up." The threat was effective and she sniffled but stayed quiet.

Putting pressure on her back to keep her in place I flipped up her skirt to find the thong I knew she would be wearing. I yanked it down and it fell to her ankles. A well placed knee got one foot lifted so I could step on it and swing it out of the way. A couple of firm pushes slid her heels across the carpet protector and had her spread wide in front of me.

"Hey. Not a natural blonde I see." The neatly trimmed patch of hair I could see was a medium brown. I figured her for a bottle blonde. "I could win a bunch in the office pool with this little tidbit."

She dropped her head to the desk and sniffled some more. Her body was still shaking as she waited for the inevitable. Bent over her desk with her naked ass in the air was not how she probably expected to end her day. It was how I expected to end mine and I was getting very happy with my present to myself.

I got the condom out of my pocket and put it between my teeth. Then I unzipped my pants and pushed them down my thighs along with my underwear. My cock popped free and rested on her smooth ass cheek. This caused her to gasp and try to wiggle out of my grip.

"No way. I've been a good boy and deserve a treat." I tore open the package and with one hand awkwardly rolled the latex over my dick. I hate using them but in this situation it was prudent.

Since my hand was already on my cock I used it to point it at her pussy. Her stance was wide enough that her outer lips were open and I could see my target. Shuffling closer I pushed the head against her opening. "Open wide Sally."

Without waiting I thrust balls deep into her. She gave a muffled shriek as I plowed into her dry hole. She was tight and that had to hurt. I could feel the friction even through the rubber.

"Oh yeah. That feels good." I pulled out and shoved back in. She gave that little scream again. I wasn't huge but I wasn't small either. With no preparation she wasn't ready to take a good fucking without some pain. This time I stayed deep and slowly rotated my hips. She groaned as I abused her pussy.

I got tired of the foreplay and started pounding her hard. She didn't have anywhere to go and I used that to my advantage. Every time I went as deep as I could and she grunted when my hips slapped into those great ass cheeks. My balls were bouncing off her pussy and it felt great.

As I expected she started to get wet. No matter what they say a chick will get wet if you fuck her. They don't want to but it always happens. This let me pound her faster. Her pussy was loose enough to give me the room to fuck her good.

"Don't even try to say you're not enjoying this. Your cunt is starting to juice up nicely. I bet those nips of yours are nice and hard." I kept the pressure on her back even though she couldn't move enough to get away. "You gonna cum for me? You a squirter?"

Oh yeah. She clenched up at the words and her pussy was milking my cock. She wasn't fucking back but I think she was trying to get me to cum so it would be over. Too bad. I've got stamina and I knew I wasn't going to get another shot at her. I wasn't going to cum just yet.

"You know what. I think you might be starting to enjoy this." My balls were getting wet as her juices got going and ran out of her slit. There was no resistance now to my pounding and I started getting bored. It felt good but that first pleasure of forcing my way into her unwilling body was still on my mind.

The bottle of hand lotion on her desk gave me the idea. I looked down and could see her little pink asshole above my cock. I leaned back a little to see myself and her pussy did look good wrapped around my shaft. Just for the hell of it I pulled all the way out and watched her pussy slowly close up. Her head dropped forward in apparent relief.

"Nope." I jammed myself back in and she started crying in earnest. Her sobbing moved her body against mine with little fucking motions. She was too open now for that feeling I wanted. I looked over at the lotion again and at her ass.

Reaching over I pumped a couple of squirts of lotion into my palm. She didn't seem to hear it but she jumped as much as she could when I slapped it onto her asshole. I slid my hand over that magnificent ass to get the extra lotion off me and to feel that skin.

"You're fucking loose. You must take a lot of cock up that pussy. I'm going to find something tighter." With that I shoved my index finger completely into her ass. I was right. That was one tight hole.

Her head snapped up and she turned to look at me for the first time. Her face was red from crying, her makeup was in ruins, and snot was running out of her nose. She looked better than any other time I'd seen her but then again I'd never seen her impaled on my cock either.

"Please don't. I haven't done that. It's going to hurt." She pleaded with me so nicely. She got a look of hope in her eyes when I pulled my finger out. That expression changed to horror when I shoved two fingers into that tight ass.

"My present, my rules. I want a tight hole for my cum." I scissored my fingers open and twisted them around. I could feel my cock moving inside of her as I kept fucking her hard. Leaving my fingers spread I yanked them out and watched her ring stretch then snap back closed. She turned away and dropped her head again, resigned to losing her ass cherry to me.

Pulling out I aligned my cock with her rosebud. I knew that fear was going to make her try to keep me out and hurt her more. If she'd relax and take it she wouldn't hurt quite so bad but I wasn't going to tell her that. She would learn.

I pushed hard and felt the head start to open her up. I knew she could feel it because she started making this high pitched cry. It wasn't loud but it sounded good. I pushed harder and got about half the head into her. That got more of a reaction and her hands scratched along the desk as she tried to find some way out.

"Nope. You're going to get fucked in the ass. I'm going to fuck you the way I want for as long as I want." She flinched every time I said 'fuck' and it caused her to clench down on my cock. She kept hurting herself but she was also making it easier for me to open her up.

I'd given her enough time to get used to me so I jammed as much of my cock into her as I could. I got about half of it in before it was too tight to go any farther. I felt her try to arch her back to move off my invading cock but that only pushed it in a little more. Her ass felt like hot tight silk.

"God this feels better than your worn out pussy. Now this is a tight hole." I pulled back and she fell onto the desk. Planting my feet I pushed my hips forward as hard as I could and felt her stretch around me as my balls slapped her pussy. She really did scream then.

"Shut up bitch. You're making me annoyed. One more scream and I'll take it out on your ass. If you thought this hurt you've got no idea what I can do." I was bluffing since I wasn't planning on doing anything but use her ass as a cum dump.

Her ring was strangling the base of my dick and the walls of her ass were so tight I swear I felt them trying to come with my cock as I pulled back. The head came out with an audible 'pop' and she jumped. I knew how sensitive an asshole was and that's where I would play if I was with someone into ass fucking. Since this was for me I didn't have to try to please her.

Over and over I fucked her ass. I did everything I could imagine. Deep long hard strokes. Short brutal ones. Pulling out and going back in full depth. She really didn't like it when I buried myself deep and rotated my hips to rub my cock on the walls of her ass. I thought she would lose it when I put a finger next to my cock and pulled her hole open some more.

When she stopped responding to my fucking and lay there without moving I got bored again. I wanted to cum. I'd had my fun and she wasn't playing any more. She didn't move, didn't make any noises. It was like fucking my ex wife.

"One last thing darlin' and then it's over." Her only response was a deep sniffle.

I moved down to massage her clit as I kept a steady pace in her ass. She was still wet or wet again. It didn't matter one way or the other to me. I was going to try to make her cum. That would teach her that her body was there to be used.

"Come for me and I'll stop. Don't come and I'll keep fucking you. Your choice how long this lasts." I was lying. I was going to cum soon no matter what. Giving her the illusion of choice would make it that much more humiliating to her if she did come.

I hooked a couple of fingers into her pussy as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I didn't try to do anything fancy. I pounded into both her holes and flicked her clit. It felt good to me as my fingers rubbed my cock in her body.

She started making little moaning noises. This bitch was going to come! Just like all of them they needed a man to take control and make them do what he wanted. That's what turned them on the most. Try to get them to admit it though.

Her moans got louder and she made little thrusts back at me. Her ass was wide open and I could fuck it like I did her pussy. I kept up the pace as I felt my balls tighten up. Finally. I wanted to dump my cum and get some dinner.

Just when she seemed ready to climax I thrust deep into her ass and pulled out of her pussy. Using her hip I pulled her back harder as I felt the cum rise and shoot into the rubber. I pulled back and hammered in with each pulse of my balls. When I was done I kept my cock in her until it started to get soft.

Standing up I pulled my cock out and looked at her asshole. It stayed open in an obscene gape. I held her there until it closed up again. That was such a pretty sight. Her asshole was flaming red from the abuse I'd just given it and her pussy was shiny in the office lights.

I stepped back and pulled off the rubber. Wrapping it in a tissue I pulled up my pants and put it into my pocket. Yeah. These pants were going to the cleaners. Stacy stayed splayed on her desk.

I slapped her on the ass. "Thanks for the birthday present. I hope we can do this again next year." Her whole body flinched at that. "Be careful going to your car. You never know who's out there." I slapped the other cheek and went back to my cube. As quick as I could I gathered up my things and left.

As far as I know she never told anyone. She did stop flirting at me and avoided me whenever she could. For some reason she quit about two weeks before my birthday the next year. Too bad. I was looking forward to another birthday present.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Birthday Present to Myself

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds