• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Milking Bench

Milking Bench

My Sunday was going wonderfully. I relaxed and watched some TV, and then had a nice lunch. It was then that it occurred to me that I had to check on my sub that I had left outside. It surely wouldn't do to leave him by himself for too long. I've learned that my subs need constant care and attention.

This all came about because I had been rudely awoken this morning by Jeremy slowly humping me, his cock pressed up against my firm backside. His impetuousness was too much to let go without some sort of consequence. I mean, I can't be letting my subs go thinking that I am there for their pleasure, after all...

I went out to my living room and opened the ranch slider. I had put Jeremy outside on my deck to "cool his heels" while I had my lunch. Recently I had him modify a workout bench to my specifications. Basically it was a small, thin, padded weight bench with a 2"x6" firmly affixed to one end. That board was attached vertically and had a cutout right about waist high. the cutout was a small hole with a sliding panel like a small guillotine. When straddling the bench, the board went right up to Jeremy's neck with the open slot right at his dick's height.

Walking outside I admired how I looked. I was wearing an outfit fit for the occasion to dominate my sub -- it was a shiny black and red corset, black hose, and high heels. I was also wearing long black gloves to accentuate my long limbs. A thin black choker went around my slender neck, and my hair was pulled up in a pony-tail.

I admired Jeremy on my milking bench. He was struggling in vain against his ties. His ass was on the bench, thighs spread wide and his ankles cuffed to the legs of the bench. His torso was pressed up against the board, and his hard cock was sticking out through the "guillotine" hole I had him make. I could see his dick and balls sticking out of it, trapped helplessly and throbbing. Hi wrists were pulled behind his back and fastened in a nice set of shiny handcuffs. A wide leather collar encircled his neck and was fastened by a short chain to the top of the vertical board.

"Oh, honey, you seem to be in such a state don't you. I can't believe you thought it was acceptable to try to dry hump me this morning. I guess I was a bad mistress, not making sure your balls were emptied regularly. Therefore, it's time to empty them so you won't be so agitated in the future."

Jeremy's head turned toward me, his eyes pleading. Oh did I mention I had also put a ball gag into his mouth? Any sounds of his were muffled as his mouth was filled and stretched wide with a black ball gag. I really enjoyed seeing his naked body, tied to the milking bench, helpless before me and whatever I decided to do to him.

I slowly walked up to his bound body, naked and glistening in the sun. I raised my arm, and stretched out my hand. Putting my palm against his face I slowly stroked him, letting my hand travel down his helpless body; feeling the tension in his muscles. He raised his head as much as the collar allowed accepting my caress.

Leaning in closely, I purred in his ear in my most dark voice, "Dildo whore, here is what is going to happen. I will stroke your full balls and cock. You will have ten minutes of my valuable time to empty your load so that dick of yours won't be such a bother to me. If you can't do this little task, you will spend the rest of the day as my lawn ornament and we can try again later. Do you understand?"

Jeremy nodded his head and I could see his cock also respond by growing in its imprisonment. I guess the thought of me actually letting him cum turned him on. I squatted down next the milking bench and took his cock in my hand. It pulsed as soon as I grasped it. Sometimes I can be gentle, but this was not the time for that as I went to town milking my sub. Jeremy lurched against vertical board as my hand began roughly stroking his engorged cock back and forth. His hips began thrusting like the animal he was, but he couldn't go anywhere, nor help thrust as his balls were keeping his cock from being withdrawn from the guillotine.

His tortured moans against the ball gag were music to my ears. The clinking noise of the ankle cuffs holding his legs spread just adding to the symphony. Jeremy tried to lean back as I continuously jacked him off, but the wide collar kept him upright. "See, sub, you wouldn't even have good posture if I wasn't such a good mistress and kept up your training."

Jeremy just moaned louder and I felt his cock pulse in my hand. Seeing him struggle on my milking bench was getting me turned on, but I had no time to deal with my own pleasure as I had to empty my sub's balls. I looked at the watch on my slender wrist, "Dildo Whore, five minutes have elapsed already. If you can't empty your load in the next five, you'll spend your afternoon tied to my bench."

Jeremy nodded vigorously and kept trying to thrust his hips without luck. I'm sure his balls must have been aching by now, being pulled against the vertical board with ever increasing fervor. I stopped my hand job and pulled at my right glove. "Now, I can't have your ruining my nice gloves, can I?"

I removed my glove, and slapped Jeremy across the face. His eyes opened wide and he grunted against the ball gag. "Oh, sorry, I thought you were losing focus, sub." I then bent over and unfastened his ball gag. I like the way his drool poured down his chin. On hindsight, I think I may need to get a penis gag. The ball gag is great, but Jeremy might need to get used to having a dick in his mouth.

"Open up wide, and don't damage my gloves."

Jeremy opened his mouth and I shoved my right glove into his gaping hole. I couldn't have my gloved dropped, and I really didn't want to hear him right now. All he would do is plead for his release, and it would only annoy me. I leaned against his shoulder as I trailed my hand back to his throbbing erection. As my fingertips slid to the glistening head of his hard cock, he moaned loudly into my gloves and began humping the vertical board even more vigorously.

I wrapped my strong fingers tightly, feeling the ridges of his cock standing out strongly. Again I fisted his manhood vigorously. Feeling he was getting close, I leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "Now dildo whore, give me your spew into my hand, you will cum now."

I then bit his ear hard and this sent him over the edge. I've been working to train my sub into a pain slut, and I guess it was starting to work for with a hard thrust that I swear almost ripped his balls off he threw himself backwards until he almost strangled himself by his collar. I felt his cock pulse in my fist and throb. "That's it Jeremy, empty those balls of yours into my hand."

With a strangled cry he came. His sticky hot fluid spurted out of his prick into my palm. Once, twice, thrice it spewed with force. Not satisfied, I milked him hard, squeezing out his jism. Inarticulate cries came from his throat as I squeezed his balls over and over until there were no more drops to be had.

I stood up with my dildo whore's hot load in my hand. His eyes lifted to me, sweat on his forehead, and my glove still held in his mouth. I raised my hand to his face. "See sub, you had a lot of your fluid stored in those balls of yours. There is no sense letting this go to waste though." I took my glove out of his mouth with my left hand and said with a grin, "tilt your head back whore, mouth open. We need to recycle after all."

Reluctantly Jeremy complied. He looked like a baby bird waiting for his meal and I helped him out by tipping my right hand over his open mouth. His sticky cum slowly slid off my hand into his maw, and down his throat. I cleaned off my hand against his mouth and lips leaving his fluid glistening in the sun. After my hand was clean, I put my glove back on slowly, all the while looking Jeremy in his tired eyes.

Once my hand was gloved, I took the ball gag back and put it into his mouth, stretching his lips wide and buckled it back behind his head. My helpless sub gave a small inquisitive sound. "Oh, my poor dildo whore, I can see you still have a lot of cum stored in you. I have been a poor Mistress, but will fix that today. Don't worry; I'll be back out after dinner before it gets too cold so I can milk you again."

And with that, I turned and slowly sauntered back into my home, feeling Jeremy's eyes on my tight ass the whole time.

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

This is the first story that is entirely fiction.

I had my sub write it after seeing a particular video that piqued my interest.

However, I have told him that he's to make a milking bench now... so stay tuned

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Milking Bench

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 646 milliseconds