• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Little Help For Mom

A Little Help For Mom

My mother and I have always had a special relationship, ever since my dad died four years ago from cancer. My mother was devastated by his death, and has never even considered dating again. But, as I know that her and my father have always had a very lively sex life, I've heard them in the throes of passion many nights, though they don't know so. I've always thought that my mother was the most gorgeous, sexy woman on the planet; she's forty-three, but has the most incredible body you could imagine. Her tits are pretty big, and very firm; her ass isn't too big, but has a nice round shape to it; and her legs are long and very trim. I couldn't count the number of times I've whacked off thinking about my own mother, and that it's so wrong only made it more of a turn-on for me.

Not until my father's death would I ever have suspected that my mother had the same kinds of feelings for me. A few months after the funeral, my mother started walking around the house in very sexy outfits, ones that I didn't even know she owned. I just kinda shrugged it off as a strange way of dealing with her loss. Then, a couple months went by, and not only was she still wearing the sexy outfits, but she started rubbing against me and bending over to pick things up way too often to be explained by clumsiness; which my mother has never suffered from. I started to wonder if I was being hit on by my own mother. I decided that the only way to find out was to return the possible teases and see what happened, and am I ever glad I did.

It was a normal Monday morning, and I woke up at six-thirty to get ready for class and work, and walked downstairs to see my mother in a very short robe, sitting down like she was it barely covered the slopes of her ass. I smiled at her and walked over to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She bid me good morning, and got up to make us both some coffee. As she was getting up she uncrossed her legs and even spread them a little bit, just giving me a quick glance of a pair of white lace panties. Putting my plan into action, I said I was going to go ahead and do the dishes from the night before for her, while she made the coffee. As I walked toward the sink, I turned sideways to slip between her and the table, and let my crotch make a brief contact with her ass, letting her feel my cock through the jeans. Her head came back just a little bit, and then she turned and smiled at me.

"Jason," she asked, "why haven't you ever really had a steady girlfriend? You're eighteen, and need to get out more."

"Oh mom, I just haven't been able to catch the girl of my dreams yet," I replied, throwing her a little wink.

She smiled and finished making the coffee, pouring a cup and bringing it over to me, as she set the mug on the counter next to me, she leaned against my arm, and I could feel a hard nipple through the thin fabric of the robe. A shiver ran through my whole body from the contact, and I turned my head to look into her eyes; I could see the lust in her eyes, but I had to be absolutely sure, so I turned towards her under the pretense of getting my coffee, and "accidentally" brushed my hand against her crotch as I reached up for the mug. I couldn't have even hoped for the response that got. Immediately she grabbed my hand, leaning in and purring softly in my ear, and moved it inside her robe, against her panty-clad pussy. I moaned softly and began to rub my fingers against her, pushing my middle finger against her slit, feeling her so hot and wet.

"Oh Jason... yes honey," my mother purred.

I leaned in and ran my tongue slowly along her neck, eliciting a low moan from her throat, her hand reaching around and caressing my cock through my pants. I couldn't control my lust for her any more, and I picked her up and sat her on the counter, pulling her robe open to display her in her bra and panties. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her thighs, and she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it slip down her arms and onto the floor to join her panties. Now I had a full view of my mother's perfect body. She spread her legs wide apart and I could see that she had shaved her pubic hair into a little V shape to tan, she was dripping wet.

I kneeled down between her legs and started running my tongue slowly up and down her slit, finding her clit and flicking it with the tip of my tongue, she started moaning and grinding her pussy against my tongue. I reached up as I was licking her and let my hands run lightly all over the soft flesh of her breasts, loving the rubbery feel of her nipples under my fingers. Suddenly, she cried out, "Jason... take me now, please... I've waited so long," and pulled me up to my feet. I kissed her deeply, slipping my tongue past her lips and caressing hers, pausing long enough to drop my pants and boxers, then moving between her spread legs and grinding the length of my cock against her hot, wet cunt.

Her moans into my mouth fueled my lust and I reached down and put the tip of my cock against her, plunging in to the hilt with one hard thrust and starting to rock back and forth, driving my cock into her again and again. Her head fell back and she let out a cry of pure ecstasy, wrapping her legs around my back and holding me deep inside her. I started to grind myself into her, feeling her pussy tighten around my cock rhythmically. My mom cried out in a shout and came, dragging her nails down my back hard enough to leave marks through my shirt.

"Ohhhhh yessss Jason, ohhhhh fuck me honey, fuck me hard," she shouted again and again, and I gladly complied, thrusting my cock into her again and again, moving harder and faster with each thrust. Finally, I felt my orgasm building up in my balls, and then it burst out of my cock and into my mother, filling her up as she began to wind down from her orgasm, moaning and mewling low in her throat and holding me close as I bucked wildly into her over and over until my load was spent. After that we went up to her room and just laid in bed holding each other for a while.

Needless to say, things have been very interesting ever since then...

Thanks for reading my first story for Literotica, if you like it, I might write a few more and post them, please send me any helpful feedback.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Little Help For Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1039 milliseconds