• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stroking For Mrs. Lee

Stroking For Mrs. Lee

I had transferred late to a college in San Diego and was desperately looking for someplace to live. I was hoping to be in one of the fun "students only" apartment complexes but found them all full by the time I got there. I read all the papers and took all of the housing notices posted on bulletin boards around the campus and made call after call until finally finding what appeared to be the very last room in the area.

Just six blocks from campus I knocked on the door of a large older home in a mixed residential and business area. I had spoken to Mrs. Lee on the phone just moments before and when she opened the door I was greeted by a smiling stocky Chinese woman, who at only about five-foot tall was dwarfed by my six-foot frame.

We talked for a few moments in her living room where she explained that she lived there with her elderly mother and that she rented two upstairs rooms to students each semester. I would have guessed that Mrs. Lee was only about fifty years old and having been brought to the United States as a very young girl, spoke perfect English with only a slight accent.

Mrs. Lee asked if I would like to see the available room and led me upstairs. Apparently the large room at one end of the hall was already rented to two female students who had moved in three days ago. There was a shared bathroom in between and at the other end of the hall a tiny room with one very large window looking out to over the garage to the side of a commercial building next door.

Mrs. Lee explained that the one nice part of the room was that the large window opened up creating access to the deck-like top of the garage where I could see a clothes line and a lounge chair.

"It gets very sunny here, but only in the afternoon hours."

I took a quick look at the shared bathroom which was larger than my bedroom and had apparently been converted from a small bedroom. It was fully renovated with a large frosted glass shower and a fully enclosed toilet. Around the room there was already evidence of the two female students. Shampoos, brushes, hair dryer, and bottles of whatever it is that women use to make themselves feel like women.

We talked about the rent and I was eager to pay my first month and start moving in. All of my belongings were being stored by a friend who had an apartment a mile or so away. I had left my car at home and decided only to bring my bike as driving and parking around campus was too difficult.

It took me just a few hours to move in and I immediately went out to have a beer with the friend who had not only stored my belongings but had helped me move in. Mrs. Lee's house had a front door that opened directly to the stairs so in her words "There are no open and closed hours as long as you are quiet when you return or go out."

There were few rules at Mrs. Lee's but no overnight guests and no parties were the big ones.

I awoke my first morning in my new room to the sound of the shower running down the hall. I still had not met my two new floor-mates but the thought of a naked female student just twenty feet away soaping herself in our shared shower had my penis enlarging.

Last night's beers were also having an effect on my bladder and I got a little anxious when I heard the shower stop. I figured I should put on a nice t-shirt for my first meeting with my neighbors and so in t-shirt and shorts stepped into the hall to meet the shower girl and quickly use the bathroom. I dance in the hallway for a few minutes before the door opened and I met Claudia. Wrapped in her towel with wet hair she smiled up at me and introduced herself.

"Hey I'm Claudia, Mrs. Lee told us you had moved in, we just got here a few days ago.", and with that the door to their room which was partly open, opened all the way to reveal Taryn dressed in the standard sweatpants and t-shirt.

After the short introductions I walked into the bathroom for a much needed piss. When got out their door was still half open and I could hear them inside dressing and giggling. I had always been somewhat of an exhibitionist and I thought that this living situation might just be perfect for a little showing off.

I got dressed and went out to scout out my new neighborhood and then took my bike, which I had locked to the side of Mrs. Lee's garage, to campus to buy some books I needed.

When I returned, I skipped up the stairs and flung open my door and immediately saw Mrs. Lee outside of my window hanging wash. I stuck my head out.

"Sorry, I didn't know you would be home so soon. I do this every Tuesday and Thursday."

It was a beautiful day so I stepped out onto the roof to chat with Mrs. Lee. I had a few questions about the neighborhood. I was looking for a good place to go running and she told me about a park just a few blocks away that I had not yet seen.

"Great!, I'm gonna get into my running stuff and go there now."

She smiled and kept on putting away her clothes as I hopped back into my room.

Never missing an opportunity to exhibit myself, I casually stripped off my shirt and picked out my running gear. Mrs. Lee, just ten feet away seemed to take no notice. I undid my belt and dropped my jeans pretending to be unaware of her presence. The small thrill of exposing my body covered in only my boxers to a middle aged woman that I had just met, started to get me just a little stiff.

"Don't go past 13th street because it gets a little rough in that neighborhood." Mrs. Lee was looking directly at me in my boxers as she said that. I usually run in spandex shorts but thought it was probably not the best time to get naked in front of Mrs. Lee so I simply put running shorts over my boxers, slipped on my running socks and shoes, ann put on a running shirt all the while chatting with Mrs. Lee while I dressed. I headed out.

Over the next few weeks there were plenty of opportunities to drop a towel or use the bathroom "in an emergency" while one of us was in the frosted glass shower. But the moment of truth came when I decided that I would do a little sunning on the garage roof. It was Thursday and I knew that Mrs. Lee would be coming to hang out her wash. While the roof got full sun, it was still completely private in that there was a commercial building three feet away that had no windows and the rear of the roof had a wall backing up to our shared bathroom with only one small curtain covered window.

I stripped naked and lay down on the lounge chair hoping that Mrs. Lee would come along and catch me naked, at which time I would jump up and cover myself. But Mrs. Lee did not come by and I began to fall asleep. Only half asleep I realized that Mrs. Lee was on the roof with me and I was still stretched out naked. I could see her going through her routine of hanging clothes to dry. She was so short that she continually had to move a small wooden stool around in order to reach the clothes line above her.

Pretending to just wake up I sat up and stretched.

"You should be very careful, the sun is hot and you don't want to burn anything important." She laughed. "Wait." And she hopped through the window. I was not sure if I had offended her but since she seemingly had no reaction to my nudity I just lay there and waited as instructed.

Climbing back through the window two minutes later she said "Here." And handed me a very large bottle of sunscreen. She started chatting with me about this and that while hanging her clothes and making sure I put the sunscreen all over.

I waited until I was sure she was looking to squirt some in my hands and cover my cock and balls. Mrs. Lee never even flinched, as if this was the most natural thing. We chatted, she squatted and I massaged suntan lotion onto my cock.

After hanging her clothes Mrs. Lee took her little stool and put it at my knees to continue our conversation. Now she was certainly teasing me! She made no effort not to look at my semi hard cock and my balls that were hanging extremely low in their pouch because of the intense heat. When my cock began to get fully hard I got a little nervous and said I should get out of the sun.

Standing, my cock was almost in her face as she remained on the little stool. I am sure she got a good look at my ass and hanging balls as I climbed back into my room. She followed shortly after and said something like "You are so very nice to speak with. I look forward to doing this again."

As she left my hand immediately went to my cock, and working a little more lotion onto the shaft I was soon shooting streams of cum into a tissue.

School had started and my Tuesday class prevented me from repeating my little sunbathing scene until the following Thursday when Mrs. Lee would be doing her wash again.

When I arrived home, Mrs. Lee was already on the roof/deck hanging clothes. I am guessing it was because of the heat again but she seemed to be wearing only a thin top and shorts that were shorter than usual. Mrs. Lee was not a particularly pretty woman but she did have large breasts and a stocky but trim body. Not my type really, but today her breasts were definitely without a bra and I could see the imprint of large nipples hanging low on her chest.

I would need to be bolder today as Mrs. Lee was already on the roof, but charging ahead and encouraged by the sight of her nipples poking through her top, I stepped out onto the deck and stripped off my shirt, shorts and underwear right in front of her as we talked. My cock responded to the erotic nature of the moment and grew to about half hard before I even had a chance to lie back on the lounge chair.

Mrs. Lee, having gotten there well before me was soon finished hanging up her clothes. I noticed several pairs of not unsexy underwear hanging close by. Again Mrs. Lee placed her stool at my knees and we talked. It was, in a sense like a mother and son except for the fact that I was naked. She gave a lot of advice and told me about her childhood.

I stared quite a bit at Mrs. Lee's heavy breasts and big nipples outlined in her top and my cock rose and fell on occasion.

"Why don't you join me?" I said.

Mrs. Lee smiled rather sheepishly even perhaps flushing a bit and then looked around as if considering it.

"No not today."

"It's awfully hot today, why not be more comfortable like me?"

This seemed to make Mrs. Lee very uncomfortable and she squirmed a bit on her little stool. Nothing more was said about it and eventually we simply resumed our prior conversation with me staring at her boobs and her casually watching my naked cock. Then in a moment of inspiration I reached for the suntan oil and started on my arms, then my legs and then finally my cock and balls. Just a few feet from her eyes Mrs. Lee watched intently as I was now simply stroking my cock to a full erection.

There was no pretense at this point. I was stroking my cock for Mrs. Lee and she was watching closely and even squirming a bit on her stool. I stroked on and off for about twenty minutes, not wanting to cum and end our little fun. Mrs. Lee however, seemed a little impatient as if waiting for me to cum and I was teasing the best I could. At one point when I was at full erection and long stroking my shaft, Mrs. Lee simply pulled her top over her head and let her large naked breasts swing free in front of me. I stared for only a moment before my cock shot out five or six hot jets of cum.

Mrs. Lee laughed and turned a bit red, and then looking at the cum on my stomach, stood up and grabbed a pair of her underwear from the line and threw them on my stomach. She watched, still topless and tits swaying as I wiped up my cum and handed her back the sticky material.

Mrs. Lee then reached for her top and made no effort to hide her big swaying tits and hard nipples as she pulled it back over her head and over her boobs. Then with a smile she was through the window again and out of sight.

In the following months we repeated this Thursday afternoon scene several times. Mrs. Lee, topless and watching me stroke my cock as we talked about life, school, family, places we would like to go and just about everything else. I reached out to touch her breasts a few times but she would always slide back and keep them out of my reach while shaking her head no. Once though, after I shot a large amount of cum Mrs. Lee, taking a pair of her underwear from the line, actually wiped my cum off of me and even cleaned my cock and balls, before putting her top back on and leaving.

For the winter months, even in San Diego the weather had gotten a bit chilly and we didn't use the rooftop or even see much of each other. I was dating a girl named Lucy from one of my classes and while she was pledged to remain a virgin until marriage, she had no problem sucking my cock whenever I wanted. We got along well and continued to date for those months.

With the weather getting hot again I noticed that Mrs. Lee was hanging out her wash from time to time, but not on her usual schedule and I was happy to see her on the roof when I returned home on a very hot day. I missed talking to Mrs. Lee and eagerly went through the window to chat.

Still fully dressed we talked about many things and just generally catching up when Mrs. Lee said, "Why aren't you naked?"

"Why aren't you?" I said.

"Oh okay." She said and with that pulled her top off revealing her glorious tits. I had missed them and reached out for them instinctively. This time instead of pushing me away she simply let me fondle them for a while, and then, pushing me back a bit, bent to remove her shorts and panties, standing fully naked and unashamed in front of me. I had never in my life expected that Mrs. Lee would have a fully shaved pussy. In fact I had imagined her having a very hairy pussy, but there it was shaved like a baby with dark lips protruding between her legs.

She simply looked at me with expectation, so I stripped as well and not knowing what to do next I lie back on the lounge chair as usual. We picked up our conversation and every few minutes or so I would reach up and fondle her swaying tits. She seemed to love it. Of course this made my cock very hard so I basically was going between fondling her tits and stroking my cock.

Mrs. Lee, still squatting on her little stool had her legs spread, giving me a direct view of her cunt lips from about three feet away. I stared and I stroked myself. After a while I realized that there was no conversation and Mrs. Lee was now fingering her pussy right in front of me. It seemed like only a minute or two before Mrs. Lee gave a huge moan while shoving her fingers up inside her cunt. She was cumming in front of me and dripping juices from her slit down her ass and legs.

Mrs. Lee was in her own world now, still fingering just a little and still pouring out sticky juice from her pussy. She finally settled down and looked at me. I smiled stood up and grabbed a pair of her panties from the clothes line and handed them to her. I stood and watched her wipe her pussy and then hand the panties back to me. I grabbed the panties and her now free hand grabbed my cock. I just stood there with my cock at her face level as she examined my cock and balls from inches away.

She fondled, stroked, brushed and even flicked my hard cock for about 10 minutes and then looked me straight in the eye for a long moment before taking my cock into her mouth. There was nothing gentle about her approach to cock sucking. Mrs. Lee had my shaft in her throat in seconds and could actually lick my balls with my cock in her mouth. She sucked fast and hard. It took about three minutes and I grabbed the back of Mrs. Lee's head forcing her lips to touch my stomach and my cock deep inside her mouth and throat. I yelled as I pumped her mouth about ten times with my orgasm.

I don't know how she did it but Mrs. Lee kept all of my cum in her mouth and then after depositing it back onto my cock and balls, she began to make a big show of licking it all up again until my cock was fully cleaned.

I ended up marrying Lucy, the girl I was dating but every year we go back for homecoming and I visit with Mrs. Lee. She still gives the best blow jobs I have ever had.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stroking For Mrs. Lee

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds