• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lauren's Thirst Ch. 02

Lauren's Thirst Ch. 02

12

Kristen walked into the kitchen on a sunny Saturday morning to see her husband, Tim, sitting at the table reading the news on his laptop. Dishes for breakfast for two people sat in front of him, the crumbs dusting them showing that breakfast was over.

"Good morning, honey," Kristen said as she went to the refrigerator.

"Good morning, dear," Tim replied in a slightly strained voice.

The sound of lips smacking and a tongue licking came from under the table as Lauren said, "Good morning, Mom." Gagging filled the room as she tried to deepthroat paternal prick. Tim gripped the table with white knuckles, trying to read and distract himself to last as long as possible.

Hearing Lauren cough a bit, clearly still having a ways to go before mastering her father's big cock, Kristen said to her daughter, "Don't worry dear, you'll get it eventually. It took me a while with my daddy as well."

"Oh God," Tim groaned. It was too much. Having his daughter suck his balls dry multiple times daily was the hottest thing he had ever experienced. It was like living in paradise. Discovering he was lucky enough to have a wife who did the same to her dad was almost as hot. He realized that he lucked out with his wife because if she were any other woman, he likely would never be as close to his daughter as he is now, with her cheeks hollowed as she sucked as strongly as she could, greedy for incestuous seed. He was lucky to have such a wonderful wife. He wondered what she looked like, down between her dad's legs, cheeks hollowed with a mouthful of daddycock as she looked up into her daddy's eyes.

"Here it comes, Little One," Tim warned Lauren, "remember to show it to me."

"Mmmph, mmmmmm, mmmph," Lauren gagged around her dad's cock in reply, not wanting to miss a single drop. She wanted to swallow it all but had to delay her gratification and do what Daddy said. Lauren's fingers danced around her clit as her juices flowed. Normally, her hands would be busy massaging Daddy's balls or grabbing his waist and using it for leverage to bob her head harder and faster on his throbbing manhood. Right now, they were freed of their typical tasks by her father taking her head in his hands and guiding her movements, using her face like the fucktoy it was, but making sure not to choke her too much. Lauren could feel it; the tensing of the cock she came from signaled the beginning of the rapture she strived for. Happiness filled her soul as daddycum filled her mouth, and the liquid love she craved and felt she deserved was given to her for the first time that day. The previous session felt like it had been so long ago, even though it had only been the night before. Ten hours between gulps was too long, and she wished she could suckle on her dad's family pole during the night. She imagined sleeping with her face next to his cock and waking up periodically to drain it while he slept or even waking up to feel him fucking her face vigorously. She came hard, imagining all the ways her daddy could give her what she wanted and most certainly would if she only asked.

After the spurting finished, Lauren came out from under the table and stayed on her knees as she opened her mouth to show her father all the cum she collected.

"What a good girl," Tim complimented.

Lauren's tongue danced around in her mouth, savoring the semen that made her almost 19 years ago when her mother looked over her dad's shoulder and said, "What a good job, dear. You're getting better than I was at your age, a regular cum dumpster for your father."

Lauren's pussy spritzed at that description, "Cum dumpster," and beamed with pride, as she knew it was a loving compliment, especially coming from her mother. Cum dumpster, cum slut, daddy's whore, and many other compliments were given to her regularly, and she was proud of all of them and strived to live up to her titles and hoped to acquire a few more.

As Lauren was reveling in pride and happiness, Tim said, "You can swallow now."

That was just what Lauren needed to hear. She closed her mouth and eyes and savored the feeling and taste of potent incestuous seed flowing down her throat. If she could manage to keep her eyes open, one would see her eyes rolling to the back of her head in pleasure. She knew her dad loved her, and doing all this was the least she could do for him, especially when she sometimes felt like she got more pleasure from cocksucking than he did. The joy she felt wasn't simply from the right nerves firing, signaling orgasm and sexual release, but also from the emotions of love that consumed her while passionately doing her duty as a daughter.

"Thanks, Daddy!" Lauren smacked her lips, used her fingers to scrape up any spare cum on her face, and licked it up, then plopped her cute ass on Tim's lap, kissing and nuzzling him for several minutes right before her mother.

"Thank you, princess. It was my pleasure."

"Now, can I go to Jessica's?"

"Sure, hon."

Lauren bounced off her dad's lap, and he slapped her bare ass as she bounded from the room. A small dot of Daddy's cum was still on her face, next to her lips, that she didn't get yet. The thought of people seeing her with that started to make Tim's cock twitch. Walking around with his daughter, hands around her waist, holding her close while she had just a dab of cum next to her lips, maybe they could drive out to a mall a few towns away, where nobody knew them, for a lovely day of daddy/daughter bonding.

Seeing that the morning daddy/daughter session was over, Kristen's mouth watered as she sank to her knees and crawled over to her husband. Tim could barely believe his weekends could be this relaxing.

----------

"I did it too," Lauren giggled and licked her lips as she talked to her friend. "It was great, just like you said."

Jessica was initially confused about what her friend meant, but Lauren was motioning towards a dried, partially white spot of something on her face while licking her lips, which gave it away.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! And it's SO DELICIOUS! You were right!"

"I knew you'd like it. Your mouth just looks like it should have a cock in it."

Lauren laughed, "Thanks for the compliment. The feeling of control I have over giving so much pleasure while at the same time being a slut for my perfect cock turns me on."

"Me too! Well, I guess now I know why we haven't been seeing as much of each other lately. You must be sucking down a lot of cum."

"For sure, I can't help myself. I have to have it every day now."

"Wow, you must have found a real prize cock then! And the guy you are sucking must feel like he's in heaven!"

"Oh, he is..."

"Who is it?"

Lauren paused and blushed, "Um, just a guy."

Jessica sensed her friend's caution. "It can't be 'just a guy' when you love his cock that much."

"Not just his cock, he's special to me. I don't think anybody else could ever love me as much." Trying to change the subject, she continued, "Actually, I still haven't met the guy you suck off, either. That is if it is just one guy." Lauren smirked as she added that last part.

Jessica looked at her friend and blushed, "Of course, it's just one guy. And he's really special, too."

Lauren pushed further, "Well, who is it? You've been sucking cock longer than me."

Jessica looked around her room as if checking for spies. "OK, I'll tell you, but only because you're my friend."

"What is it, a teacher? I know you were having trouble with trig. Is that how you're passing now?"

"Ha ha, very funny. Of course not. It's someone even better. My daddy."

Lauren looked at her friend, shocked. "You suck off your daddy too?"

"Too? You mean your cock is your dad's?"

"Wel,l yeah!" Lauren was excited about having a friend to share her

feelings with. "I love it so much."

"How did that happen, and what about your mom?"

"My mom encourages it, if you can believe it. She's the best! How about you? I guess you must have started Christmas break, huh?"

"Yeah, when dad and I went to see some extended family, we stayed in a hotel room on the way, and due to a mistake, there was only one bed, and... we never made it there. I just sucked cum out of my dad's cock and down my throat for the entire week."

"Fuck, you're making me so wet right now."

"Me too, I'm soaking!"

Jessica's dad, Frank, called up the stairs, "Girls, pizza's here. Get it while it's hot!"

Jessica said to Lauren, "Well, let's go eat, maybe we can take care of these pussies later."

Lauren and Jessica went down to eat with Jessica's dad. Everybody grabbed a few slices and sat around the TV to watch a monster-of-the-week movie. Eventually, Frank said, "Hey girls, if you're interested, maybe we can play a board game."

"Sure," the girls practically said in unison.

Lauren went to the bathroom while the game was set up and returned to see the father and daughter sitting on the floor instead of at the table. She sat down, too, with her legs crossed.

She played very badly as she was somewhat distracted. She saw a nice bulge in Jess's dad's pants, which started to swell up. It reminded her of her dad's juicy paternal prick, with balls full of Daddy's delicious seed. It started to harden and enlarge. She looked up at Frank's eyes and saw him looking directly between his daughter's legs. Jessica had been sitting with her legs crossed but wasn't wearing any panties. Her extremely short shorts had a strained small patch of fabric in the middle, which wasn't big enough not enough to completely cover her pussy.

Jess's dad stared down as his eyes shifted back and forth. If he was trying to hide what he was looking at, he wasn't doing a good job. He shifted slightly in an attempt to make his growing cock more comfortable, and after a few turns of the game, he got up.

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you girls want anything?"

"Nothing for me," Lauren choked out.

"Me neither, Daddy, but I'll go to the bathroom while you do that," Jessica replied.

Frank got up and went around the corner to the kitchen while Jessica got up, winked at her friend, then followed her dad. Neither one of them came back for a few minutes. Jessica came back first, licking her lips.

"Oh, I needed that so bad. I was so thirsty!"

"You're so bad!"

"Don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing. Good daughters are sluts for daddycock, and you are a good daughter."

Lauren blushed at the compliment, "Yeah, you're right. I'm so jealous right now."

"Well, don't get any ideas. That cock is mine and mine alone. I'm kind of like Dad's girlfriend now."

"That's great! I'm so happy for you! And don't worry, there's only one cock that gets me to sleep every night. "

"Thanks, actually I..."

Jessica was interrupted as her dad came around the corner. "Tell ya later."

"Sorry for the delay, girls. I, uh, got a phone call from someone at work and had to take care of something."

"No problem," Lauren grinned, "whatever it was, it must have been really hard."

Frank coughed, "Yes, well, it's my turn, right?"

They finished the game, and the girls went to Jess's bedroom to talk and eventually sleep.

"What was it you were saying before you were interrupted?" Lauren said.

"Oh, well, I was saying I'm like my dad's girlfriend. And I don't just suck his cock."

Lauren's eyes widened, "You don't mean..."

"Yes, I fuck him. Well, most of the time, he fucks me. Hard. Of course, I have to taste his cum; it's too tasty not to, so I clean him up when he finishes cumming inside me. He loves it."

"I'm so jealous! That's totally what I want!"

"Really? Oh, I'm so glad I told you! My dad and I love each other, but having nobody to confide in is hard. Most people would not understand. I feel like we're practically sisters!"

"Now and forever, Jess! I hope my dad and I can be as happy as you guys."

"Me too. Also, as you know, my mom died years ago, and I never had any siblings. I always wanted a little sister."

"I'm older than you," Lauren chirped.

"Yeah, I know. But Daddy says he'll make sure I get one."

Lauren's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to process what Jessica meant. "Wait, what does that mean? Is he adopting a new kid?"

"Nope."

"Is he fucking anybody else?"

"No, of course not. I keep Daddy more than satisfied. Every sperm he makes is mine."

"Then..."

"Yeah, right here," Jessica rubbed her belly. "She'll be right here."

"Oh, wow!"

"Yeah, I know, right? Isn't he the best? He'll give me whatever I want."

"You two must really be in love!"

"More than I can describe, Lauren."

"Have you caught yet?"

"No, but we'll keep going until we get it right."

"What if you get a boy?"

"Daddy's going to make a lot of babies in me. I'm sure at least one will be a girl. The thought of my sister being my daughter gets me so wet."

"That is the hottest thing I've ever heard. Your life is so wonderful, Jess!"

"Yeah, and I owe it all to my daddy and his daddycock."

They talked for a bit more, and when they were too tired, they turned the lights off, and both got into Jess's king-sized bed, which Lauren figured must have been used a lot for proper fatherly love. She was lying in a spot where a daddy fucked his daughter, and her pussy was getting more and more wet. Lauren wanted relief but was too self-conscious to masturbate in front of anybody but family. Jess was practically family, though. Lauren had decided to scratch her itch, even if Jess was next to her when Jessica snuck out from under the covers and left the room.

Lauren knew what she was doing and doubted she'd see her friend again that night. She thought about how lucky Jessica was to have a daddy to fuck her to sleep every night. Lauren fingered herself as she imagined how it must look and how wonderful it must feel to have a daddy who loves his daughter enough to fuck her properly. Lauren knew her daddy loved her at least as much and would fuck her too. She just needed to ask her mom first.

Lauren threw the covers off her body as she masturbated in her friend's bed, with the faint cries of her friend and the rhythmic sounds of incestuous love echoing down the hall despite the best efforts of those involved to be quiet.

----------

"Hey, Mom, I was just wondering something."

Kristen knew what was coming.

"Yes, honey."

"Well, I just wanted to ask a question."

"I know, I already answered it."

"But..."

"You want your daddy to fuck you. I'm surprised it took you this long to ask."

"Wow, Mom, you're the best! But how did you know?"

"The way you look at him. I know you love him, not just as a daughter loves a father. You two have grown so connected. It makes me jealous because I see myself in you. If my daddy were still alive, I'd bounce on his cock every day, taking his seed wherever and whenever he wants."

"I've never heard you talk like that before! You're getting me wet."

"I'll let you in on a secret. Incest isn't exactly uncommon in our family. You know I fucked my dad, but you know your cousin Emily? She fucks her dad too. Her mom's sudden penchant for getting knocked up almost two decades after having her last batch of kids isn't exactly a miracle. She had some help from her daughter. They tried to fool people by having Emily wear baggy clothes while her mom wore pads to look like it was her belly that got big and swollen, but I could tell what was happening. Emily looked at her daddy the same way you look at yours."

"This is a lot to take in and pretty fucking hot. It makes me feel relieved, too. So, just to make sure, you don't mind?"

"Mind? Of course not. I'd wonder what was wrong with you if you *didn't* fuck your father."

Mother and daughter laughed together. "But seriously," Kristen said soothingly, brushing Lauren's hair over her ear, "your father loves you. And I couldn't have any kids after you, but I always wanted more. I wish that before I had you, I gave birth to my own sisters. Your father is so much like mine that it almost feels like you are my sister and my daughter. It makes me feel complete to know we can share such an intimate relationship."

Lauren was speechless but filled with love for her mother. "I'm honored to be your sister and daughter."

Kristen held back tears of joy when she said, "Just one condition, though, for letting your daddy pound your teen pussy. I want to see the moment of conception."

Lauren's pussy moistened. "I think I'm OK with that. What should I do, though? How do I get Daddy to fuck me? I don't think I could bear it if he rejected me."

Kristen laughed, saying, "Oh dear, don't worry about that. Just walk up to your father and say, 'Your little girl wants you to knock her up. Put my brother or sister into my belly.'"

Later that night, while Tim was watching TV, Lauren did just that, and Tim almost came in his pants. In no time flat, Lauren was bouncing on her dad's cock as her mother looked at them, rubbing her slit, smiling at the feelings of love filling the room. Kristen sat back on the recliner as father and daughter finally coupled in a proper way. She fingered herself as she drenched herself from the thought of the seed that would soon fill her daughter's pussy, looking around for an egg to fertilize.

Lauren's breasts were crushed against her father's chest as he embraced his daughter, filled with lust and love beyond any limits he thought may have existed. He strained to keep from erupting inside Lauren, his princess, his cumslut, the future mother of their incestuous offspring.

When he felt like he was about to cum, Tim grabbed his daughter's hips and held her down, then got up and moved her to lie on the couch as he got between her legs. He pumped furiously, like a man possessed, driven only by the need to inseminate this prime specimen of a woman, this goddess that he owned that he sired in his wife.

Lauren squeezed her legs around her daddy as he approached the edge. Kristen was nude now, furiously stroking her slit and fucking herself with a dildo, rambling, "Do it, Tim. Knock up your daughter. Fuck that slut. Daddy's little whore. Daddy's little whore. DADDY'S LITTLE WHORE!"

Kristen came hard and squirted her juices across the room. At the same time, Lauren got pushed over the edge hearing herself being called Daddy's whore, and clamped down on her dad's cock, cumming for the first time on the paternal prick she craved every hour of every day. She felt true ecstasy as she felt herself getting everything she wanted and needed in her life. Finally, Tim started to spurt life-giving sperm inside his daughter, filling his offspring with the seed to make another generation. He'd be father and grandfather to the same kids, a double daddy. If she didn't catch now, he'd do it every day until she did and continue to fill her with fatherly love every day afterward for good measure.

As they all relaxed in the afterglow, Tim covered his daughter, still sheathed inside her tight pussy. He knew Lauren was now all his, body and soul. Lauren had given all of her body to her father, not just her mouth, and would let Daddy use it whenever and however he wanted. He would make their family even larger by repeatedly filling his daughter's womb with her siblings.

The future incestuous parents were confident that their actions were good and right. The room was filled with love deeper than most could even comprehend. It was the best thing that could happen to this family, and they all knew their lives would only get better from there.

----------

Two nights later, Kristen got home late from work and hurried out of her work clothes and into proper house attire based on her husband's rules. It was 7 p.m., and everything was a little too quiet. Tim's car was in the garage, and Lauren's shoes were by the door. Kristen knew where they would be. Her sheer panties started developing a spot that would only grow as she sought out her husband and daughter. As she padded down the hall, she knew she was right. Familiar sounds filled the air.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lauren's Thirst Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds