• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hot Chocolate Pt. 02

Hot Chocolate Pt. 02

They Slept. Morning came and went.

Exhausted, confused, disoriented, she stared around the room, recognizing it as her own. Her head pounded, as did her heart from fear, from excitement, from orgasm, from alcohol and drugs. He sucked at the air of the new day, trying to refill his lungs for the admission he knew he was facing; slowly he regained control of himself, the situation. He gradually rolled up on one side and smiled at her. She failed to recognize him. He knew her too well for being a "stranger". Emotions overcame her and she cried, hard, fearful, helpless, terrified. Softly he spoke, trying to soothe her with words, promising it would all be ok.

He reached down and untied her legs. Her fight was gone, she couldn't kick, barely could even move. In a good faith move, he also untied her cuffed wrists. Slowly she drew up into a fetal position and wept.

Cautiously he explained... "I've seen you; I've watched you, come to know you. I wanted you, but you wouldn't even acknowledge I existed." She searched her mind, scouring the millions of faces she's seen, trying to find where she had seen him, but what materialized in her mind's eye, didn't match a soul. The second time I saw you, I knew you'd be mine - unwilling, probably, but you'd still be mine.

She sat bolt upright! It dawned on her - "you, you're the guy who brings samples to our clinic and talks to the doctors about new drugs your company represents?"

"Yes, yes, I am a pharmaceutical rep for Squire & Masters." She processed it, not understanding the attraction, not understanding the compromise she was in.

"Why?" was all she could muster? He sat too. Looking her right in the eyes, explaining her beauty, her bold, beautiful nature and how sexy he thought she was. "Normal people ask for dates," she stammered.

"I did, multiple times, you ignored me." He stated. Searching her soul, she couldn't recall having been asked by this person for a date. "Remember when you worked at Central Regions Hospital?" he asked. Like a fist to the gut, it hit her hard, she doubled over in anxiety. He rubbed her back, she withdrew. She had been taken by the one person that had freaked her out more than any other. Yet, he was different now, muscles where fat once was, a moustache and beard where his pimples were and a military style hair cut where long strands of greasy hair once hung. He'd grown up into an admittedly attractive man.

She needed to shower. He helped her up, removed the cuffs, grabbed fresh towels and took her to the shower. He let the warm water run over her, refreshing her mind, washing away the body fluids from the night before. She was weak, light headed and ached. He steadied her. He washed her hair, soaped her and rinsed her. Her head turned dizzy. She stumbled and he was there to break the fall. She was out cold again. He carried out of the shower, to the bed where he dried her and once again bound her to the bed. The freshness of her body got him, his prick jumped as she lay there, tied and helpless. Quickly he went to shower as she was out. He was toweling off as he heard her moan and mumble.

Standing at her side as she came too, her beauty took him in. She tried to move, but found she was spread eagled, tied back to her bed. Demanding to be let up, he told her she was tied only so she wouldn't try to get up while he showered. "Well, you are out, untie me" - she spat.

He sat quietly on the bed and traced her nipples and slowly tugged them to full erectness. He bent and kissed them, sucked, nibbled. She moaned again. He softly asked her to try to relax and just to enjoy. She tried, but just couldn't reconcile her mind with the feelings her body was betraying her with. She fought! Tugged and pulled and thrust and bucked. He watched, his prick standing ever hard, jutting towards her and when she saw it, she shrank into the mattress as much as it would allow. Her desire to be fucked by this guy, wasn't there. She recognized her fight was his turning him on.

He went back to work on her nipples, thinking he had conquered her will. Shortly, he ran a soft hand down her belly to her bald slit. Her nipples grew in his hot mouth. His tongue never stopped its dance on her hardened nub. Gently he parted her nether lips and explored. No special pattern or rhythm or reason to how he let his fingers wander. Her face began to flush and her breathing more labored. He knew she was getting turned on. She dared not move, dared not admit what he was doing was nice. He leisurely explored and traced her clit tugged her inner and outer labia, enjoying it as her clit got harder and harder under his talented fingers.

He noticed the heat and as his manipulations went further down between her womanhood; he felt the juices trickle on his finger tips. She was wet alright. As he slowly began to probe into her soaked entrance, she moaned and shuddered. He looked up at her. She looked down at him. Their eyes locked. He searched her soul for an OK. She searched his soul for answers. Neither blinked!

Curiously, he asked "May I?" She slowly laid her head back and softly closed her eyes. A thin smile crossed his lips.

He never stopped, she no longer asked him to. His heart pounded, he had won... at least for now. Just a knuckle deep into her, he felt her pussy suck his finger in. She couldn't deny her body wanted pleasure and at this moment, how she got it really didn't matter. He got off the bed and turned on the radio to drown out any squeals of passion. He pulled the curtains closed so the sun didn't blare in on them. His bag was in the hall closet. He went and brought it to the bed and opened it, leaving it just an arm's length away. Once again her eyes questioned and became afraid. All he could say is "shhhhhhhhhh, relax and just let it happen."

He reached in his bag and brought forth adjustable nipple clips, a blindfold and earplugs. He slipped it over her eyes, but not before she asked him why. "I just want you to feel, so I am taking away your other senses" he whispered. With the blindfold in place, he plugged earplugs into her ears and her world fell silent. He bit at her nipples and brought them to an amazing stiffness. The first clip placed over her nipple and slowly closed upon it. The feeling wasn't unbearable, but the tightness caused her pussy to expel new juices. The second clip was then placed onto the other nipple and closed lightly, firmly. He pussy contracted again, juices ran down the crack of her sexy ass.

He stood and looked. She was a beauty. Her face contorted as he tugged the chain between the nipples. He squeezed the clips tighter and she let out a soft "ouch". He tugged again, she grimaced, suddenly he slid two fingers deep into her soaking slit - she groaned in pleasure. His other hand dug into his bag, seeking a special vibrator he got just for this occasion. Withdrawing his hand, it held a purple, inflatable Rabbit that had extra protrusions, one that tickled the anus and ears that massaged the clit. Meanwhile the body of the phallus would bend and rotate and the bottom of it would inflate to hold it inside.

Nary a care of how she would react, he withdrew his fingers, tasted them, slid them in and out and offered them to her. She could only feel as the sticky fluid was wiped on her lips. She opened her mouth slowly and licked them clean. She knew her own taste and it wasn't unpleasant. Her pussy was now empty. He pushed the slender plastic dick into her in one quick sweep. Her body adjusted quickly. Lowering his face to her clit, he began to lap at where the rabbit ears touched. Using his tongue he moved the rabbit ears to an entrance just below her clit, just above her cunt. Her pee-hole was about to be toyed with for her very first time.

He was well on his way to bringing her a fast orgasm, when he turned on the Rabbit. She bucked at the strange sensations. Weird feelings entered her being as her ass felt something foreign, her clit was being suckled, nursed, her pussy had something inside twisting and turning like a cock never could and then there was that weird stinging somewhere between. He inflated the bulb at the bottom until it no longer fought an escape from her saturated slit. He reached above and tightened her nipple clips until she said ouch then gave it one more half turn. He knew how to eat pussy and he brought her up to just about explosion and let her slip back to reconcile all the other feelings. Her cunt no longer could contain any of her juices. They were being whipped into a foamy lather by the Rabbit and oozed down her rear slit.

One of his stray fingers softly probed her rear entrance at which she protested. Rubbing the creamy rear entrance back and forth and just barely dipping his finger in, she began to loosen her tightened sphincter. The rabbit was now rubbing her perennial as his finger was preparing for entrance. One more time he added air to the bottom bulb, so as not to push it out of her creamy cunt when he finally slipped his finger in her virgin ass.

She was there, her orgasm held in the balance between a talented tongue and a probing finger. Grasping her clit within his teeth he mashed it ever so lightly and tongued in up and down in rapid fashion. Just when she thought he'd stop, he slid his finger up her ass all the way in one steady movement - She convulsed and exploded. Her juices went all over him, her, the bed. The rabbit still had plenty of battery life. He left it going. He rose up on his knees to kiss her. She greedily licked her cum off his mouth and slid her tongue in to his mouth dance a duo with his. Her head no longer hurt. Her body still ached from fighting her bonds as she writhed in pleasure. He removed the nipple clips - she screamed as the blood flow returned, he rubbed and massaged them. The whirring of the rabbit kept going, the probe fell back to her rear entry and the ears still caused a stinging inside her urethra - a place she had never been entered prior. She was full, her bladder ready to explode.

"I have to pee" she stated with a sense of urgency. He removed an earplug, told her he could take care of that and repositioned the earplug he had removed. Her mind couldn't reason that statement at all. Opening his bag, he grabbed a catheter/drain bag combination and a sterile lube package. She couldn't see it or she probably would have freaked out and peed right on the bed. He opened the sterile lube, ripping it open with his teeth. He slipped the end of the catheter into the foil package.

Rotating the rabbit 15 degrees to the right, the two extra probes moved out of their respective holes and gently he slowly pushed the rubber tube inside her urethra. Easing it forward until her urine began to fill the bag. Her face contorted with discomfort, disbelief and embarrassment. He tenderly pressed on her abdomen until no more fluid flowed out. Just as cautiously he removed the rubber tube and went to the bathroom to empty the bag contents.

When he returned to the bed, he deflated the rabbit and removed it. He took that to the bathroom to clean up. Returning once again to the bed, he brought a warm wash cloth to clean her up with. He rubbed her sensitive clit with the warm material to test her sensitivity. He noticed she has "cooled" off considerably. The timing was right.

Reaching back into his bag he found an 8" slender solid silicone tube with a large rounded base to it. He slid that into the same foil lube pouch and prepared it for insertion. He opened her lovely pussy and inserted this new solid plug into her pee hole. Once again, her face contorted in different ways from the reentrance to an area nothing had been put in previously. The feeling was odd, burned a little, but was erotic, none the less. Untying her bonds from the foot of the bed, he rolled her onto her belly, the arm bonds twisting with her. He raised her at the hips and spread her knees deeply apart and retied them at the knees to the side of the bed this time. She was miserably aware of everything intimate that he could see, touch, and kiss.

He smacked her upturned ass. A wonderful red appeared and gradually turned to a sweet pink. She yelped. He smacked the other side, she yelped again. Over and over, he swatted and she yelped each time. Her ass glowed crimson, her cheeks once again stained from tears. Her lady cream dribbled onto the sheet below leaving long web like threads. His cock hurt. Straining, wanting relief, needing a stroke, something, anything to get him off. He withheld his anxious desire. He bent into her and lapped the stringy syrup and savored in her arousal. He licked higher and higher until his tongue was probing her ass. She wiggled and protested, but he failed to comply. Her juices flowed more freely and his cock screamed for relief.

When he finished his rim job, she was soaked beyond what either dreamed possible. He reached into his bag for some silicone lube. He dribbled some on her freshly licked ass. He knew what he wanted; she was clueless, expecting a deep fuck. He smoothed the lube on and around her ass then punctured it with one finger, working her desire more. Then he added a second finger, she groaned, then a third was added, to which she protested. He reached under her hips to rub her clit with his other hand. Trying to expel three fingers from her ass all the while trying to have a rhythmic clit stroking was impossible. She complained. He continued. He knew she was approaching a climax. He determined she was primed enough. Getting into position behind her was easy. She was eager to be fucked now.

He pushed her knees further apart, lowering her sexy ass to the right height. His dick was poised and ready, hard, angry red, swollen beyond what he felt his flesh could contain. When he placed the head at her entry, she bucked, trying to prevent the inevitable. He smacked her ass, hard, leaving a large red print. She tossed her rump from side to side, avoiding his spear head. He smacked her ass each time. He ass was on fire, her face smeared with tears beyond her blind fold. She swayed and he swatted, until she finally surrendered her fight.

He re-lubed her ass, waggled 2, then 3 fingers back in, preparing her entrance once again. When he began to plug into her, she failed to fight, but her fear had her super tight. He went slow, avoiding any damage or severe pain. He needed her to enjoy it, want it, and need it just as he did.

She slowly took his cock into her bowels, surrendering to that which he wanted. Once fully inside her virgin ass, he waited, she adjusted. He reached into his bag and got out a very powerful vibrator. He reached under her hips and pressed it to her clit and turned it on.

Her fight was on, she moved this way and that, bucking, humping whatever was needed to get the hard pressure off her sensitive clit. He had one hell of a ride, she was untamable. Her body shook, convulsed, spasmed, heaved and then the dam burst forth. She squirted her juice all over the bed and him. He left the vibrator in place, forcing her to take more and more on her already raw, sensitive clit. She pleaded, begged and furiously cursed him for all she was worth. His cock was hard as rock, staying still in her rectum.

The waves of orgasm kept coming forth. He moved, withdrew some, then plunged back in and slowly, surely he started to fuck her ass. The vibrator continued to hum on her overly sensitive clit. Her urethral plug still intact moving ever so slightly every time he moved in and out of her. She was plagued with too many sensations, too many thoughts exploding in her mind. He had to concentrate hard to stay with her as she moved this way and that, he had to avoid hurting her; he had to come. A guttural cry came forth; her ass clenched his dick and milked it hard. She came again, hard, but without the wonder of squirting this time. His own insides exploding, it felt like everything in his being came out his dick, spewing his man juices deep up her bowels. He dropped the vibrator as he grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock. No longer in control, his primal instincts took over and he fucked the last gobs of cum into her.

She was sensitive, satisfied; she surrendered. He was sated!

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hot Chocolate Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds