• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Adventures of G Ch. 09

The Adventures of G Ch. 09

The second incident happened a few weeks later, again on a parish mission weekend. It was Saturday night and I had had a particularly rough two days getting everything ready and getting things organized. Brad prior to his leaving, once again, brutally tried to procreate. I was feeling sore down there. I decided that the best thing for me would be a nice hot bath. Although we do have an ensuite next to our bedroom, I decided I wanted to luxuriate in our Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi is located in the main bathroom off the hallway.

l drew myself a bath adding a little bit of bubble bath just to make it interesting. As the bath that was filling, I took some votive candles, set them on the side of the tub, lit them and poured myself a glass of Chardonnay. When the bath was ready, I undressed, neatly folded my clothes placing them on the counter, turned off the lights and slipped into the water. Under the flickering candlelight, the tub gently bubbling away, I enjoyed my glass of wine and dreamt of the things that may have been.

I must've dozed off because I woke up in the dark, the candles having burned away. Suddenly the door opened and Jimmy rushed in fumbling with his zipper. He lifted the toilet seat, pulled out his penis, held it in his hand and started to urinate!

I watched fascinated. I had never seen a penis before, except for Brad's. I couldn't help but notice the size yet it didn't seem very hard. It seemed to be bigger than Brad's. I wondered what it would look like fully aroused and erect. I wondered what it would feel like to hold in my hand. I wondered if it would be more painful penetrating me as Brad's if we tried to procreate.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to say so I lay quietly, pretending to sleep but with my eyes just slightly open.

As he was urinating, Jimmy looked around and saw my bra and panties lying on top of my clothes. As he stared, his penis was seemed to be getting harder and bigger in his hand. He finished, gave it a shake and with a bit of difficulty because it was getting bigger, managed to get it back in his pants as he turned around.

He saw my head floating on a sea of bubbles in the tub.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! I have sinned!" he shrieked as he ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I realized what happened. I must've fallen asleep in the candles burnt themselves out. As the lights were off, he needed to go to the bathroom, he just assumed the bathroom was free and rushed in to do his business, not seeing me asleep in the Jacuzzi. I felt terrible.

Certainly this was not a sin. This was just an accident.

I quickly got out of the tub and towelled myself off. I slipped on a nice pair of satin pyjamas and a matching robe and went out to find Jimmy. I walked by his room and again I saw him kneeling by his bed praying, asking for forgiveness.

I knocked on the door saying, "Jimmy, can I speak with you a moment?"

"Yes, I guess." He stammered.

I entered his room and sat on his bed.

"Sit up here for a minute," I said, patting the bed beside me, "we need to talk."

He got up and sat down beside me, head hanging in shame.

"Jimmy," I said, "what just happened now was an accident. You had no way of knowing that I was in the tub. You had no way of knowing I was in the bathroom. I should've locked the door. I should've realized that that bathroom is your bathroom. I should've talked to you first and asked if it was okay if I took a bath and if you needed to use the washroom, you could've used the one in my bedroom. You don't have to ask for forgiveness because Jimmy you didn't sin."

"I exposed myself to you," he said, "I exposed myself to a woman and in the eyes of God that is a sin."

"Yes," I replied, "it is a sin if you did it intentionally. You didn't do it intentionally. This was an accident. If I wouldn't have been so inconsiderate it would've never happened. I really am the one who sinned."

"Do you really think so?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "not only do I think so, I know so, and I know God knows."

"So you'll forgive me?" He asked.

"No Jimmy, do you forgive me, because this is my sin?"

"Yes," he said, "yes, I forgive you and thank you."

"Okay," I said as I stood up, "I'm glad we had this chat. Good night. We need to get up early tomorrow morning to go to services."

I walked out of his room, closing the door behind me. I went to my bedroom and got under the covers. I fell asleep with the image in my mind of Jimmy holding his penis in his hand, seeing it grow bigger as he stared at my underwear and wondering what it would feel like to hold it in my hand, wondering how much pain it would inflict when he tried to procreate.

Several weeks later on the Friday of mission trip weekend, I finally found myself alone in the house. Jimmy had gone home for the weekend to visit his parents. I had just finished showering after a vigorous workout and was getting dressed. I decided for whatever reason that that day I was to wear pink. I'm a very girly girl. I love to have things matching, and I hate it when they don't. So if I was going to wear a pink dress, I decided pink lingerie and off white stockings would be the proper thing to wear as well. I went to my lingerie drawer and picked out a pretty bra, matching panties and garter belt. I slid my hands into the bra straps, fastened it behind my back and slowly positioning my breasts just right in the cups. I put on my garter belt, and took out a pair of stockings. I sat down and slowly pulled them up my long legs and into the garters. When I was done, I slid my panties on over the garter belt. I went to my closet and picked out a dress. I selected a cute pair of 3 inch pink patent leather sling backs and slipped them onto my feet. I slipped on my dress and went over to the church to prepare things for Sunday services.

About two hours later I was finished and went home. The house was empty and I decided to indulge myself. Ever since I was a little girl, I loved to run around the house just wearing my underwear. It's OK when you are a child but it gets very difficult when you get older and especially if you live with three men. But with an empty house, why not? I walked in the door, closed it, made sure it was locked, unzipped my dress, let it fall to the floor and just walked out of it. I felt liberated! I poured myself a glass of Chardonnay, popped a DVD in and stretched out on the couch to watch a movie.

Wouldn't you know it, the DVD player was on the fritz. We, or rather Brad, has a "man cave" complete with every electronic gadget imaginable. I thought, no one's home. I'm going to watch this in the man cave. I popped the disc out, grabbed my wine and headed for the basement.

I opened the door, walked in and sitting on the couch, earphones on, watching a hockey game was Jimmy.

He took one look at me, tore the headphones off and screeched, "God forgive me. I have sinned. I have gazed upon a naked woman. I have seen her naked flesh!"

Now I realize what this must've looked like but this really was taking it a little bit to the extreme. Jimmy needed to get set straight now or else he would be scarred for life. How was this kid ever going to deal with women in his church?

"Jimmy," I said, "Why do you say I am naked? I am not naked. I am clothed. In fact, I am more clothed than I was at the church picnic several weeks ago."

"What, what do you mean?" he asked, "you are in your, your.."

"In my what Jimmy? I am not naked. My breasts are modestly covered in a brassiere. My loins are modestly covered in panties." I said, "the bathing suit I wore at the church picnic exposed more of my flesh. And furthermore, my legs are not bare. They are virtually covered in stockings and my feet are not bare, but covered in shoes. Jimmy. I am not naked!"

"Yes," he said, "but you are not wearing a dress."

"Yes, that's true," I said, "but none the less, I am not naked! Jimmy, had I been wearing a dress, most of my stocking clad legs would've been exposed. If I had a dress on, you certainly wouldn't have seen any less of my breasts that you see now, covered by my brassiere nor more of my loins clothed in panties. What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of me?"

"No", he stammered, "I am afraid of committing sins of the flesh in my thoughts."

"Is that why you are shy with me? Is that why you have so much difficulty dealing with women? You are afraid of committing a sin in your thoughts?"

"Yes." he said.

"Jimmy, I think you need help. if you can't deal with women, how will you fulfil your ministry?"

"I don't know," he said plaintively, "can you help me?"

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know, but please, please help me so I will be able to care for everyone in my flock."

I thought about that for a few moments. He had not looked at me since I first entered the room. He just kept staring at the floor. How do I get this boy to just be able to look at a woman? How do I get him talking to a woman?

"Well," I said, "I have a crazy idea."

"What?"

"This is crazy," I said, "I'm no expert but it seems the last few times we have been alone we have seen, well let's just say, a lot more of one another than we bargained for. You always reacted by running away. You need to get used to me. you need to be able to look at me, no matter what, and converse normally."

He nodded his head in agreement, still not looking up.

I went over to him and sat on the couch right beside him, making sure my leg was up against his. He tried to squirm over but he was up against the arm of the chair. He went to get up but I pulled him back beside me. He stared at my shoes.

"Jimmy," I said, "stop staring at my heels. Look at me.

His gaze slowly shifted up my legs, lingered for just a second on that spot between my stocking tops and panties, up to my breasts, where he stopped, staring at my bra, mesmerized and finally up to my face. He was trembling slightly, his face was red but he was looking at me!

"That's much better Jimmy, I'm not so scary after all, am I?" I asked, "Are you uncomfortable because of the way I'm dressed?"

He nodded his head yes, afraid to talk.

"I think if you can get used to me dressed this way, I think you will get over you shyness with women. What if, on the weekends we are alone, this is the way I dress?"

His eyes were almost popping out of his head but he nodded yes.

"OK," I said, "there is still one thing that needs to be done. You need to be dressed similar to me. So, take off your shirt and pants. You can leave your shoes and socks on if you wish."

"What..." he stammered.

"Look," I said, "you need to build up your self-confidence. If we only wear underwear when we're alone together, it is a sign of vulnerability for both of us. That will help to build your self-confidence. Come on. Try it. It's only us. It will really help you."

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Then he just sat there.

"Come on, now the pants." I said.

He shook his head no.

"Come on," I said, "it's just hard the first time." Little did I know how right I was.

After ten minutes of coaxing he finally unfastened his zipper and wriggled out of his pants. I glanced down and saw a huge bulge in his underwear. He saw me stare, turned scarlet red and covered it up with his hands.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked him, "We're you afraid to take your pants off because you had an erection?"

"Yes," he whispered, "I was taught that except for procreation, it is a sin to show any any desire. I can't help it."

"It's not a sin" I told him, "God gave us the ability to procreate. He works in mysterious ways. He helps and guides us in our actions. It's natural. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll go down by itself."

Unhappily, he nodded yes.

"I always fear spilling my seed on the ground," he told me, "that is a sin. God told us so in the bible. Whenever I am hard, I almost spill my seed. I do not want to commit a sin. I want to be as pure as I can."

I gently took his hands and held them.

"Jimmy," I said, "remember it is only a sin if you spill your seed on the ground. If you place your seed in a receptacle of a woman, you are praising God. What we are doing will help you. It will be hard, I mean difficult at first but when you get accustomed to seeing me like this, it will get easier. You will be able to talk to women, look at them and help them."

So began a ritual. At 2:30PM on Wednesday of every parish visit weekend, I would go and find Jimmy. We would go to the living room, stand in the middle of the floor facing each other and start to take off our clothes. First came his shirt, followed by my blouse. Then he would drop his pants and I would unzip my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then I would check his bulge.

We would sit opposite each other and just talk. I made sure Jimmy would look at me when he talked. The first weekend I thought it would tear his shorts. As the weeks went by, it was still big but he seemed to have it under control.

There was a change in Jimmy as well. He gained a huge boost in his self confidence. After a few weeks, despite my being in lingerie and heels, he could carry on a conversation. Not only with me but with other women in the parish. Everyone commented how much he had matured and grown personally. Everyone attributed the change to Brad and the influence he had but we knew the real reason.

It even began to be fun. I love lingerie and heels. I varied my "outfit" every week, trying on different styles of bras, panties, garter belts and stockings, matching them with different heels, just to see his reaction. Jimmy always wondered what I would have on those Wednesday afternoons. Then, after a few months, occasionally he even got up the courage to ask me to put on a special outfit for him. I even bought him different briefs and boxers so when he asked me to put on a special outfit, I had him put one on as well. Once I wanted to see him in a pair of very skimpy briefs but I couldn't find any men's styles, so I bought him a pair of women's bikini panties and cut the label out so he wouldn't know. They could barely contain him. He made me put on a bustier with a very low demi cup that barely covered my nipples.

Little did we know we were entering a different world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Adventures of G Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds