• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being the Big Spoon

Being the Big Spoon

The sound of my pet snoring jarred me awake. Squinting at the bedside clock, the bright green 3:42 glared back at me. I groaned and rolled onto my back, pulling my nightgown down over my thighs. Dammit, we both had work in the morning, and his snoring always kept me up. I shook his shoulder until he grunted and rolled over away from me, then snuggled up behind him in my favorite spot.

We're both short in stature, but I lack about six inches on him. It's just enough that, when I curled up behind him, my knees pressed into the back of his thighs and my eyes were level with the back of his head.

I brushed aside his shoulder-length, sandy hair and kissed the back of his neck. My fingers trailed over his bare, freckled shoulder and down to his waist. I'm always amazed that even though my shoulders are as broad as most men's my height or taller, my pet's stocky build is even wider and stronger than mine. It's so nice to find a slave who can actually fight back. Well, at first anyway; a few smacks of my crop always brought him to his senses.

But that waist-the curve from my lover's rib cage over his hips almost perfectly mirrored my curvy hourglass figure, only wider. Breathing in his scent, I rubbed my palm over his waist, then down to caress his hip bones, only to find his cock at full attention under his boxers. He was still breathing deeply, sleeping like a rock, and an idea struck me. Grinning, I slipped out of bed and grabbed two toys and a bottle of lube from my drawer, then shucked my nightgown and undies and slipped back into bed.

Carefully, I fastened a velcro cuff to each of his limp wrists, then got my other toy ready for his surprise. I cuddled up behind him again, one arm under my head and the other wrapped around him, and traced a line with just the tip of my tongue up the back of his neck. Even in his sleep I noticed him shiver a little, and goosebumps popped up across his shoulders. I smiled, already feeling a warm spot growing between my legs.

Ready to wake him up, I slid my hand down his belly to squeeze his cock, and pulled his earlobe between my lips to nibble it. He moaned and squirmed a little, arching his back and taking a deep breath. I bit down on his ear lobe and jerked hard on his cock, causing him to jump and snort, finally awake. "Mmm, good morning-" he blurted before I smacked his ass, hard.

"Shut up, slut. Look straight ahead. Were you having a naughty dream without me?" I pulled his hands up above his head and clipped the cuffs together, then looped them on the hook drilled into the wall above his side of the bed. "No ma'am, I don't remember, I-" I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"I said shut up, pet. You're all hard and ready to play, would you like that?" I went back to pumping his cock with one hand, and wound the fingers of my other through his hair.

"Yes ma'am, you know I would," he gasped, his voice strained. I pulled his head back by his hair and spread soft kisses along the side of his neck, up to his jaw. He let out a low moan, closing his eyes.

"Slut, didn't I tell you to keep quiet? If you can't control yourself you won't get your surprise." I let go of his cock and smacked his ass hard three more times, until I could feel the burn in my palm. He let out a small noise at first, then held his breath to keep any more sounds from escaping. "Much better, kitten. Now be good and you'll enjoy what's coming." I jerked his head back hard by his hair and bit into his neck, slipping my hand under his underwear onto his warm asscheek and giving it a little squeeze.

I rubbed his smooth, round cheek with my hand, sliding it down to cup the bottom then slowly trailing my fingers up the crack of his ass, before pulling his boxers down and off with both hands. My heart was pounding my now, my breath getting heavy, as I pressed my body up behind his again. My naked breasts were warm on his back, my nipples hard. His surprise was strapped to the top of my thigh: the "thigh-on" dildo harness that held a smooth black cock in place.

I moved my hand from his hair to his throat, squeezing just enough to feel his wind pipe and tilting his head back, while I slathered the strap-on with lube, careful not to let it touch him yet. My pet waited patiently, eyes on the ceiling, knowing not to ask what I was doing.

After I wiped the lube off my hand, I massaged my hand up and down his hip and thigh that were facing the ceiling, then moved that top leg up to the fetal position to give me a better view of his ass. His full hips curved into shapely round cheeks, with smooth pale skin shaved clean. I longed to run my tongue over the curve of that ass, but I had a different plan tonight. I slid my hand up my lover's chin and traced a finger over his plump lips, while I took my cock in my hand and traced the crack of his ass with it. He jumped a little and said, "Which toy is that?" only to get another sharp smack on his thigh this time.

"It's your surprise, kitten, a new toy that I know I'll like. Are you complaining?" I smirked and traced my tongue up the side of his neck, and coated two fingers with lube. I rubbed my palm over the curve of his ass, smiling wider when he arched his hips up to my hand. "I know you're going to love this, you're my eager little whore," I whispered into his ear, and pressed my index finger against his pucker. I heard him moan low in his throat, and said "Shhh..." as I kneaded his warm hole with two fingertips. I inched closer to him, pressing my hips into his and trapping the strap-on and my hand between us while planting soft kisses across his shoulder. I trailed my fingers up his crack, then back down and gently slipped the tip of my middle finger into his ass.

He sucked in his breath, then let out a long sigh and snuggled back against me. I worked my finger gently in and out, breathing heavily into his ear, my hand still on his throat. I could feel a drop of sweat running between my breasts, and I was starting to feel my own wetness on my thighs. My clit ached to be touched, but I just pressed my legs together and focused on pressing my finger all the way into my lover's tight ass. He grunted under his breath, struggling not to moan, so I smiled and traced his ear with the tip of my tongue. His breath was becoming harder and as he relaxed I slid my finger in and out faster, cupping my palm against him each time.

After a few minutes of teasing we were both squirming against each other, him rocking his hips against my hand and arching his back against me; me rubbing my thighs together and gripping his throat gently, kissing and licking his neck. I stopped, pulled out my finger and squeezed his ass cheek, and moved back a few inches to let some air between our bodies.

I rubbed both of my hands up and down his back, watching him writhe on his side with his hands still hooked above his head, his hips pushed back toward me wanting more. I took my toy cock again and brushed it over his bottom, sliding it up and down his crack, and drizzled more lube onto it. "Do you want this, kitten?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," he moaned, relaxing into the bed. I grabbed his hair and pulled back hard. "Answer me!" I snapped. "Yes, ma'am!" he corrected, "I want you, I want you to fuck me, I'm yours and all I want is to please you!" I let go of his hair and nudged the tip of my cock against his anus, massaging in a gentle circle while I tickled my fingers over his lower back. "That's better, love, now relax, I wouldn't want to hurt you," I said with a smirk.

My pet stretched his back again and ground his ass against my strap on, which I slowly pushed forward. My mouth watered as I watched the head of it sink into him, and I gently pressed my thigh closer, watching another two inches slide into his tight ass. Now I could let go of the toy and guide it with my leg, so I grabbed his hip with one hand and his shoulder with my other, and thrust the rest of my toy deep into him. He and I both groaned, and I pulled him close to me, spooning him and kissing the back of his neck.

I was panting, feeling his warm bottom against my legs and groin, my breasts trapped against his back. I kept one arm under my head and ran my other hand along his thighs, up his belly, and across his chest. I found his nipples and sunk my teeth into the nape of his neck, rolling one nipple, then the next, between my fingers and sucking hard on his skin. It was torture not to move my legs, not to grind my hips into him, but I knew to let him adjust to the size of my toy so I wouldn't hurt him. I nipped at his neck, shoulder, and ear lobe, leaving tiny red marks on his skin. I circled his nipples with my fingertips, then pinched and twisted each one, and rubbed my palm flat across his smooth chest over each nipple.

Before long he began to moan and rock his hips backwards, pulling at his handcuffs. I pinched his nipple and twisted hard enough to make him cry out in pain. "Shut your mouth, slut, did I say you could make noise?" I pulled my cock out almost all the way, then very slowly slid it back in. This time there was much less resistance, and my lover bucked his hips back into me when it was all the way in. I began pumping my leg back and forth, and grabbed his hips to pull him against me. My vagina was on fire between my legs, and I squirmed against his back as I penetrated him. I kissed the back of his neck and his shoulders over and over, and ran my hand all over his body, squeezing and scratching him. I dug my nails into his shoulder and scraped them all the way down his back, leaving four red streaks trailing down, then licked them.

I wound my fingers into his hair and jerked his head back, twisting it sideways so I could kiss his lips. "Now, kitten, moan for me," I breathed into his ear, giving it a little lick.

"Oh yes," he said loudly, letting out the groans he had been struggling to hold in. I bucked my hips against him, driving the cock into him hard, and jerked at his hair with every thrust. I grabbed his cock with my other hand and squeezed it hard, pumping it in time with my hips. My lips were all over his neck and shoulders, kissing and biting with little licks in between. I could feel my orgasm getting close, just from rubbing my legs together, when he started to beg, "Please ma'am, I want to cum now, I'm so close, I can't hold on much longer, please mistress, please." and twisting his body back and forth.

That, with the noises he was making, sent me over the edge and I let go of his cock to cup my hand between my legs, my finger working furiously at my clit. As my orgasm hit, I yanked his head all the way back by his hair, bit into his neck hard, and thrust my thigh all the way up against his ass to drive the cock deep into him. I laid there moaning into his neck and rocking my body against his as the waves of pleasure hit me.

When I could breathe again, I let go of his neck and hair and wrapped my fist around his cock again, stroking it quickly. I slid my toy in and out of his ass, tilting my leg slightly to make sure I hit his prostate with each stroke. "Now you can cum, my pet, you've been a good boy, I want you to feel good," I muttered into his ear, kissing his neck slowly until he was worked up again. In moments I felt his body stiffen, and his cock jerked in my hand as he came with a loud yelp, then slumped back into my arms.

Smiling, I nuzzled his neck with my nose, and gently slid the strap on out of him and unhooked it from my leg. I let him roll onto his back, sitting up beside him, and said, "You did good, kitten, but look at this mess." I held my cum-covered hand up to his face, letting him lick his juices off my fingers. When he was done, I ran my fingers down his chest. "Good boy. Now that I've done all this work, I think I deserve a treat before bed," and, leaving his wrists on the hook above him, I climbed up to sit on his face and let him clean me up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being the Big Spoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 807 milliseconds