• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • College Enslavement

College Enslavement

Hi all, this is my first ever attempt at a story. I've never had much of a love for writing, but I've enjoyed so many stories on here over the years that I wanted to give back. If reception is good, I'm imagining this is a series. Enjoy!

*****

"And that is a sink!" Lindsey shouted. "That's game; looks like you have to drink my rack too." My best friend had just schooled me in beer pong, and I was not sure I could finish her beer. I had been holding table all night, and was already pretty hammered. Nonetheless, I knew I would never live it down if I didn't finish. Gathering all my resolve, I trudged over to her side of the table and picked up my first cup.

As I did my best to put down her last few cups of beer, her friends came down to the basement of my frat. Jessica, a short blonde; Samantha, an average brunette; and Krista, a tall brunette at my 6-1, had tracked her down and immediately told her it was time to get home. I had a bad reputation for bringing out Lindsey's competitive spirit, and it always resulted in a bad hangover the next day. I realized I was getting a little out of control myself and decided that it might be time to go home. I said goodbye to some of my buddies, kissed Lindsey on the cheek, and headed out for the night.

Staggering into my dorm, I decided it wasn't quite time to pass out. I plopped myself on the couch and opened up my computer. Immediately, I pulled up fetlife, and I was ecstatic to see that I had mail.

To give context, I was a junior at a small college in rural New England. Although many view college as a time to explore onesself, I had chosen my school solely for the ranking. While the education was great, the tightly-knit community didn't offer a ton of sexual diversity. As such, I had resorted to the internet in an effort to fulfill my lifelong fantasy of submitting to a dominant woman.

I opened the message, and my buzz immediately faded.

--Hello Jimmy. Yes, that's right, I know who you are. I've enjoyed reading all of your deepest, darkest fantasies on your profile. Unfortunately, you shared a little too much. Our campus isn't so big, and it really wasn't so hard to figure out who you are.

I know what you're thinking, and don't worry. As long as you do everything I say, no one will ever know how dirty you really are. I want you to meet me at the bench on the northwest corner of the common at 1AM. Be alone, and make sure no one is expecting you for a while.--

I clicked on the sender's profile. Beyond '21' and 'F', it was totally blank. Looking at the clock, I realized it was 12:53 PM. I had a decision to make; I could take my chances and see if this mystery woman actually leaked my profile, or I could go hear what she wanted. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

The walk over was torture. I wasn't worried about safety. The common was very open, so I'd be able to see anyone out there from far away. At 6-1 with an athletic build, I'd likely be able to handle anyone I'd let close to me if need be, and worst case I'd use my abilities as a track star to get away. However, I had no clue who I'd be meeting. All I did know was that I was about to become a mysterious stranger's sex slave in exchange for my reputation & dignity - and that was the best-case scenario.

I rounded the final corner to the common and my heart began to pound in my chest. Despite my slight inebriation, the reality of this situation began to set in. What if this person was not just looking for a playmate, but wanted money, or to force me to do things for them? Or what if this person did want a sex slave and I found them to be totally unattractive? The likelihood that this would end well for me seemed bleek.

Such thoughts of terror flooded my head as I approached the mystery figure I could now spot sitting alone across the common. As I slowly walked over, I could begin to make out some of my mystery owner's features. She was clearly female, tall, pale, and brunette. As I walked the final stretch up to her, I could tell that it was indeed Lindsey's best friend Krista. She was wearing black spandex and a v-neck tshirt. It was a simple but sexy, and I couldn't help but check her out.

I began to relax, and was fairly intrigued by this turn of events. Truth be told, I had always had a bit of a crush on Krista. She had the tall, thin, athletic build that you'd expect from the volleyball team's right side hitter, sparkling blue eyes, and lovely b-cup breasts that complemented her thin frame. Despite her model-like grace, she had very soft girl-next-door features that made her very approachable, rather than intimidating. She had always been my favorite of Lindsey's friends, but I had never worked up the courage to ask her out. I was now starting to hope that fate had intervened.

"Hi Krista, I wasn't expecting to be meeting you here!" I said as I walked up to her. She put down her phone to look at me and an evil, devilishly sexy smile formed on her face. As I moved to sit down next to her, she said "I think you mean Mistress, and I did NOT give you permission to sit on the bench. You sit here," as she pointed to the ground in front of her. Playing along, I said "Yes Mistress," and sat down on the ground at her feet.

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're here, Jimmy. I've been looking for a slave, and I just happened to find you. So here's the deal: you be my slave, and I won't tell Lindsey and all of your frat buddies about your perverted fantasies. If you refuse, or if you fail to please me, they all find out. Sure, it would just be a snapshot of your profile, and there would be no real way to prove anything, but we all know rumors like that are hard to escape. So choose. Do everything I say without question, or spend the rest of college in shame."

I could tell there was no jest in her tone, and so the decision seemed like a no-brainer. I could live out my submissive fantasies, or I could choose to never be able to look my friends in the eye again. "I'll submit to you, Mistress Krista," I said with resolve.

"Good choice. Now kiss my feet to show me you mean it."

My heart began to pound in my chest. As I leaned down to kiss her right foot, I started to understand that there was no turning back - not that I wanted to, anyways. I planted a soft kiss on her foot, and started to sit back up. "Now the other one. Show me you'll be a good slave," she purred, so I leaned back down and quickly kissed her left foot.

"Good, slave. Now you're going to come back to my room with me. Get up and don't say a word. I want you to follow me, three steps behind." As she started to walk away, I stood up and followed. Walking behind her, I couldn't take my eyes off her butt. Her ass was tight and perfectly formed - watching it sway in front of me was hypnotic. I knew I couldn't have found a sexier Mistress to serve.

Our campus was not big, so we were in her building and at her door in only a few minutes. She opened up the door to her single and I stepped inside behind her. As soon as the door closed behind me, she turned around and pushed me back against the door. Then, SMACK. She slapped me hard across the face, and I fell to the floor.

"Sorry about that, slave. I'm a psych major, and it's basic knowledge that physical domination is the best way to establish power. Now, hopefully you'll be a good slave and I won't have to do that again. Now strip, and kneel. I want to inspect my new toy." Slowly, I got off the floor, peeled off all my clothes, and kneeled in the middle of the room.

"Hands clasped behind your back and eyes down." I obeyed, not wanting to be slapped again - I guess she was right. She walked around me, running her hand over my back. Coming around to the front, she kneeled in front of me, so we were face to face, and began to stroke my cock. I was already unbelievably aroused by Krista's dominant side, and was rock hard in no time. She let go, and with a smirk said "Nice cock, very cute." I was a little taken aback; I knew I wasn't huge, but at 6.5" cut and thick, I had certainly never had complaints in the past. However, I knew better than to say anything.

Krista stood up and quickly pulled off her tshirt. "Okay, slave. Help me take off my spandex, and then you get the privilege of giving me a massage." With trembling fingers, I reached up and hooked my fingers into the waistband of her pants. I pulled them down her legs, and she stepped out of them. Last but not least, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. The site of Krista, naked except for her lacey black boy shorts, was a site to behold. Her body was as tight as I'd always expected. She walked over to her bed and laid face down.

"Time to rub me down slave. Start on the back, and don't you dare let your hands wander." I knew that this would be a hard order to follow.

I massaged her back for what felt like an hour, eliciting several moans from her in the process. Towards the end she became very responsive to my touch - I could tell my efforts were getting her very aroused. "You're very talented with your hands, slave, and now you're in luck. Time for you to please me."

She told me kneel by the side of the bed, and I immediately obeyed. As she rolled over, she said "I hope you like surprises, Jimmy." As she dropped both legs over the side of the bed, my face now even with her pantied crotch, I received the shock of my life. Where I expected to see a wet patch, I instead was greeted with a thick bulge. That's right, Krista had a penis, and from the looks of it it wasn't small.

"Yes Jimmy, that's what you think it is. I would ask what you thought about my little surprise, but it looks like your friend down there has made the decision for you. Why don't you help me out of my panties so I can properly introduce you to my little girl?"

She was right. Though it had not been on my profile, this had always been perhaps my most deeply buried fantasy. If it was possible, I had gotten harder as a result of this interesting turn. I reached up slowly and helped her slip out of her panties. As soon as they slid past her butt, her cock popped out. It was the first cock that I'd ever seen in person, and it was a sight to behold. She was completely hairless, and though she was only semi-hard she had to be 8" long and thick. Now I understood why she thought mine was so cute. She was cut, and her smooth balls were quite large. Her skin was porcelain white and clearly very smooth. I was frozen in awe, and could only admire her impressive meat. She reached down and began to slowly stroke her hardening member.

"Meet my little girl, I know she is going to just LOVE you. Why don't you say hi by giving her a little kiss." She brought her hand up to the top of my head and entwined her fingers in my blond hair. Gently, she guided my head between her legs. While I had been frozen ogling her package, she had gotten fully hard. Her now-veiny cock was awfully intimidating up close, especially for the first cock (other than mine) that I had ever seen. It was obvious where this was heading, and I had no idea how I was going to fit her monster in my mouth. In all of its throbbing hard glory, it had to be 9" long and as thick as a redbull can, at least. I parted my lips and carefully placed a kiss right on the tip. Her cock was hard but spongy and silky, and I could feel heat radiating from her beautiful penis. I need another taste, so I leaned back in for more.

I gave her head a firmer lick this time. In addition to delightful fleshy taste of her cock, I was greeted with the slightly salty taste of her pre-cum.

"That's right, she's very happy to meet you. Now, enough foreplay slave. Suck me. Give me a blowjob." She ran both hands into my hair and pulled my head towards her. I opened wide and took her cockhead in my mouth. Remembering all the blowjobs I'd ever gotten, I began to swirl my tongue around the spot right underneath her head. Then, I began to dart my tongue around the tip of her head. "Oooh, are you sure you've never done this before, Jimmy? You are hitting all of the right spots." She pulled my head further on to her cock, and her head pushed its way towards my throat. I tried my best to relax my throat and keep my jaw open wide, but gagged almost immediately. Krista pulled back immediately and stroked my head gently. "Shhh sweetie, just relax. I'm not going to hurt you, but you are going to learn to take all of me. I'm not going to push, just try and take as much as you can."

I slowly began to bob my head back and forth on her cock, taking as much as I could each time without gagging. At first, it was only about 1/3 of her cock. After a few minutes, I was able to get about half of Krista's raging hard cock in my mouth without gagging. I was starting to really enjoy the feel of her boner in my mouth. It was so hot and hard, yet simultaneously silky and soft. It had a very distinct fleshy flavor that I couldn't get enough of. Krista was really starting to get into it, and after about ten minutes she began to moan loudly. "Oh slave, I'm going to cum! I want you to swallow as much as you can. Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GODDDDDD!" Krista cried out as her cock began to throb. She grabbed onto my head firmly as the first shot of her searing hot cum splashed onto my tongue. The sheer volume of her first shot caught me by surprise, and a lot of it spilled out of my mouth. I was ready for the second shot, however, and swallowed as I felt her cock throb. She continue to hold my head on her cock as she rode out the rest of her orgasm, and I swallowed as much of her huge load as I could.

Finally she collapsed back onto her bed as she released her grip on my head. She pulled gently on my hair and motioned with her other hand for me to come lie next to her on the bed. I laid down next to her on my back with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. She rolled onto her side facing me and draped one leg over mine and her arm over my chest. She gave me a long, wet kiss on the cheek as she began to lazily stroke my rock hard cock.

"That was lovely, slave," she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to train you to be a fantastic cocksucker. Now let me tell you the rules. From now on, you're going to call me Master Krista. No Mistress has a beautiful dick like mine." I nodded in agreement, moaning as she increased the pace of her stroking. "You're mine. I don't care when or where it is, if I summon you, you come to me immediately, or you'll be punished. And finally, no cumming without my permission. No exceptions. I don't even want you stroking your little cock without asking first."

"Yes Master Krista," I responded, overwhelmed by the pleasure her hand was giving me.

"Good, slave. Now I want you to come for me." Immediately I exploded in her hand. She continued stroking me through one of the most intense orgasms I'd had in a long time. Krista new just what to do with her hand, and I was more turned on by her domination than I'd ever been in my life. Once my orgasm had subsided, I lay exhausted and unmoving on her bed.

Krista sat up and said, "You're welcome, slave, and don't expect to cum every time you serve me. Now I have class early tomorrow morning, so get the fuck out." I sat up and scrambled to pull my clothes on. Once I finished dressing myself, I felt her come up behind me and shove something in my back pocket. She hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, "Next time I summon you slave, you better be wearing these." She then kissed my cheek and gave me a slap on the ass as she pushed me out the door.

Once the door closed behind me, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the pair of black lace boy shorts Krista had been wearing earlier. I was starting to wonder what I had gotten myself into...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • College Enslavement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds