• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Six of Us Ch. 28

Just the Six of Us Ch. 28

1234

First off, thanks to my ever loyal and eternally patient readers for their steadfast support. This chapter took awhile, but I really like the way it turned out. Check my profile if you want to get in touch with me, or ask me questions.

Thanks again to my editor, Drew.

*****

Emily listened while Emma spoke. The conversation had taken them from the river, back into town and to the Matthews' house. Emma and Emily had gone upstairs, Mike following, but he was shut out as the door to Emma's room closed in his face.

'Wow, I'm a kid again,' he thought, feeling eleven.

"Nice, man."

"Give us awhile," Emma said, just before closing the door. "I'll talk to her."

Mike shrugged, knowing it wouldn't help to argue. He trotted back downstairs and back out to his truck, proceeding to unload it. Beth, Danni and Sarah pulled in and hopped out, Sarah coming over to help Mike with his truck as Danni and Beth went inside.

"So let me ask you something man," the voice said as Mike was unloading.

'Okay...' Mike thought.

"Well, I've been curious as to the whole point of keeping secrets from your sisters."

Mike thought quietly for a second while he put the fishing poles back in the shed. 'What do you mean?'

"Well, like not being in a pile of sisters right now. Why are you keeping them out of the loop since your memory came back?"

'Wait a second man, you were the one that came up with the idea in the first place!'

"Yeah, but I've had time to think about it. I mean, it's nice that you're back to 'deep-dicking' Beth, but I really think you need to start fucking Sarah soon. She's just going to be pissed that you didn't tell her you were okay, 'deep-dicking' or not."

Mike had moved back to the truck and was carrying another load back when Sarah came by, heading back to the truck.

Sarah smiled at him, and Mike nodded, returning her smile.

'You have a point, but I'm still going to spend some time with Beth. She deserves it. Don't worry, Sarah will get her time as well.'

"Hell, I ain't worried."

Sarah was in the kitchen putting away the leftover food and drinks as Mike came back inside. Beth was nowhere to be seen, Emma and Emily were alone in Emma's room, and Danni was curled up on the couch watching TV. Mike almost leaned over to kiss her but stopped himself. He headed upstairs towards his room, determined to take a nap.

*****

Emma clicked the door closed and turned back to Emily, who sat at the edge of the bed.

"Okay, so this all kind of just happened?" Emily asked.

Emma nodded. "I mean, there are some complicated parts, like Mike hasn't told Sarah that he's all better, and he's only just told Beth about it. He says it's so that he can have some payback for us tormenting him, but it's also probably to just spend time with each of us."

"So what was this weekend about?"

Emma cleared her throat. "Mike cares about you. He knows you went through a lot out in California, and really doesn't want to hurt you. He really didn't know how to break it to you."

"That he's already taken?" Emily asked, knowing the answer.

Emma nodded. "We were actually trying to get you interested in Matt. I know it sounds dumb when you actually think about it, but it worked with a different girl that had found out about us."

Emily nodded. "Mike and I are friends before anything else. I'm honestly not looking to start a new relationship with anyone right now, especially after California. You definitely don't need to try and find me a replacement, though I appreciate the thought."

Emma nodded. "It sounds really dumb, now that I think about it. I'm sorry," she said, placing a hand on Emily's thigh.

Emily smiled. "It came from a good place, so it's okay."

Emma was quiet for a few seconds, thinking about how to phrase her next questions.

"So how did you figure out that we were together?" she asked eventually.

Emily smiled. "Anyone spending time with you can see it pretty clearly, in my opinion. I mean, I guess I'm more observant than most if I'm the only one to figure it out without actually catching you in the act. People act different when they are around someone they are truly in love with. I can remember Mike back in high school. He never really had much to do with you guys. It was pretty clear that had changed when I saw you and your sisters around him. Clearly, your feelings for each other go deeper than siblings. He really loves you and your sisters. It's actually pretty beautiful."

Emma actually teared up a little, uncharacteristically. "He's definitely a great boyfriend to have," she said, smiling.

"I know he is," Emily replied, returning the smile. "I'm not one to break up a happy relationship."

Emma nodded, brushing at the corners of her eyes. "He's definitely great in the sack too," she said, giggling.

Emily smiled. "If he can take care of four different women, he'd have to be. That only makes me wish he'd been my first even more," she said, with a frown.

Emma smiled at her. "I'm so glad you understand," she said. "Ashley, the other girl that found out our little secret, wasn't so easy to convince to be quiet."

The conversation turned then, and after a few minutes, Emily stood to leave. "Thank you for explaining it all to me," she said.

"Thanks for understanding," Emma replied.

She turned and closed the door behind her, heading downstairs to leave.

*****

A loud knock roused Mike from his nap. He glanced over at the clock, the time showing that three hours had passed.

The door creaked open, Emma peering in. "Hey," she said, closing the door behind.

Mike sat up, stretching his arms and yawning. "Hey," he said, mid-yawn.

She moved towards his bed and sat down at the end. "So I talked to Emily," she said.

Mike rolled his head back and forth, tossing the covers aside and standing. "What did she say?" he asked.

Emma smiled slightly as she stared at her brother's back and buttocks. "Well, she didn't actually catch you having sex with any of us, she just kind of figured it out," she explained.

"Oh yeah?" he asked. "Are we that obvious?"

Emma shrugged. "Around each other, she said we act differently than we used to."

Mike nodded. "I guess we'll have to work on that," he remarked.

She stood and came up behind him, absentmindedly running a hand along his muscular back.

"She said we didn't need to try and hook her up with Matt. She said she understood, that you were ours and we were yours, boyfriend and girlfriends. She actually said she wasn't looking to start up any serious plans." She began to press her hands into his back, massaging gently.

Mike groaned in pleasure, his sister's ministrations clearly feeling very nice.

"God that's awesome," he said quietly.

She pressed and rolled her hands into his back for a few minutes, a comfortable silence falling between them.

"I'm glad she understands," he said eventually, breaking the silence. "I didn't want to hurt her."

"She knows, baby," Emma said, kissing his back and laying her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapping around him.

He turned after a few seconds, wrapping his arms around his twin and bringing her face up to meet his in a tender kiss. He pulled back after a few minutes of tasting her silk-smooth lips and stared deeply into her eyes. "I love you, Emma," he said.

She felt her heart melt a little. "I love you too, Mike," she replied, kissing him again. She broke the kiss off again, kneeling down to her knees in front of him. "Would Master like a blowjob?" she asked, her face taking on the good-girl-doing-naughty-things look again.

He grinned and nodded. "Master wouldn't mind," he said.

She continued looking up at him.

Mike chuckled. "Give me a blowjob, slave," he said finally.

"Yes, Sir," she answered, pulling his boxer shorts down and running her tongue along the tip of his cock. It began to bounce to life.

The door opened then and both of them jumped, Mike pushing his cock back inside as Emma struggled to her feet.

Danni's head peeked inside and she giggled as she saw the two scrambling to cover themselves. "Caught ya!" she whispered, entering and closing the door behind her, locking it this time.

She came over and giggled as Mike tried to calm his pounding heart. "You scared the crap out of us," he said quietly.

She grinned and came over to him, kissing him and falling to her knees. "I didn't mean to interrupt," she said, looking up at him seductively.

Emma grinned and fell to her knees beside her sister, her hands pulling Mike's boxers down again, his cock bouncing upwards.

"Fuck yes, this is happening!"

Both of his sisters stared up at him, Emma sucking on the head of his cock, Danni gently sucking on one of his balls. Danni smiled and grabbed the base of his cock, pumping as Emma bounced up and down on the tip, popping it softly out of her mouth and into her own as Mike groaned, his gaze never leaving the two of them.

Emma smiled and glanced from Danni, back up to her brother, lowering her mouth to draw his other testicle into her mouth.

He groaned in pleasure as Danni pulled him deep into her mouth, popping in out and pushing him into Emma's mouth. "I'm definitely not going to last long like this," he said, his eyes rolling back into his head as Emma's warm mouth closed over the tip, tiny prickles of pleasure coursing through his body.

Danni giggled. "That's the idea silly. Dinner's in ten minutes, so if you take any longer, Sarah might come find us."

Mike put a hand on the back of Emma's head and pulled, pushing her further onto his cock. She pulled free and let Danni pull it back to her mouth. Mike put his other hand on the back of her head and pulled her deep onto his cock. She groaned in pleasure and tried to go deeper, pulling him loose and plunging deep back into her throat.

"I know something that you haven't done before," Danni said, letting Emma deepthroat him again. "Want to cum on our faces?" she asked, popping his cock back into her mouth.

Mike groaned and nodded, even managing a "fuck yes," between moans.

Emma giggled as Danni brought her lips up to the edge of Mike's cock. She followed suit, kissing the other side of his dick as both of their lips touched. Danni ran her tongue along the top, Emma following her example, both girls letting their tongues touch and dance along their brother's cock. The pressed their lips together around his dick, kissing and sucking, both looking upwards as Mike groaned again.

"Fuck," he muttered as Danni began to pump his cock, both girls sitting back on their heels.

Danni grabbed a handful of Emma's hair and pushed her onto Mike's cock as she jerked him off. "Just tell me when you are going to cum," she said, pumping faster and faster as Emma sucked.

Mike groaned a final time and moaned something that sounded vaguely like "Coming now," and forced himself to look down instead of letting his eyes roll back in his head.

Both sisters were side by side, their face pressed cheek to cheek. Emma popped his cock out of her mouth, a stream of cum hanging from her tongue as another shot from his cock and draped across her cheek, up to her eye and into her hair. Danni aimed his dick at her own face, and several ropes arced up and landed on her face, forehead and in her hair. She passed the tip back to Emma, who took a few more arcing ropes across her other cheek before popping his cock back in her mouth, and accepting the last few shots into her mouth as she groaned in pleasure, swallowing.

Mike sighed in happiness, bliss washing over him as he watched the scene at his crotch. Danni was smiling up at him while Emma continued to suck on the tip of his cock.

She leaned over then and pulled Emma's face free, locking her lips on her sisters and kissing her deeply, cum covered tongues dancing and rubbing. She broke the kiss and ran a tongue along her sister's face, slurping up rope after rope of her brother's semen. Emma giggled and followed suit after Danni finished cleaning her off.

As they finished cleaning each other, they shared a final, deep, cum drenched kiss.

"Sweet leaping Jesus," the voice chimed in.

'I couldn't agree more,' he thought.

*****

Mike couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he came back downstairs to dinner, followed a few minutes later by Danni and Emma, both having stopped off in the bathroom to wash their faces.

He inhaled deeply as he entered the kitchen. Beth had made something Italian tonight.

He grinned as she looked up at him and smiled, her blonde hair falling around her shoulders as she flashed him that irresistibly cute smile of hers. Sarah glanced over from the sink at him and smiled when she saw his face.

"Did you have a good nap?"

He nodded. "Best I've had in a long time," he replied. "I think I really needed it."

"I'd say so," Sarah said. "You slept about three hours!"

He took his seat and nodded as Beth came around to his plate with a dish of something steaming. "You'd better come and make love to me very, very soon," she leaned over and quietly whispered in his ear.

He nodded and winked as she moved over to Emma and gave her some food. Dinner conversation was interrupted by five yipping furballs that managed to nuzzle open Sarah's door just enough to get out.

Mike laughed as Sarah swore. "No, you little shits! These dogs are like ninjas or something," she said, moving to round them up. "It's so hard to keep them penned."

He moved to help her, picking up Max and Biscuit and nuzzling them. "They just want some human contact."

As they tossed them back into the room, Mike clicked the door closed as the puppies whined pitifully. He rejoined his sisters and sat down to finish dinner.

*****

"Hey Mike, will you take a look at the sink? It's not draining very fast," Sarah asked him after they'd finished dinner.

He nodded from his spot on the couch, tossing down the magazine he'd been reading and heading into the kitchen. She was leaning over the sink peering down into the drain as he came up beside her.

He turned on the water briefly, and sure enough, it began to fill the sink and drained very slowly.

He knelt down and began removing things from under the sink. He put a bucket underneath and began to unscrew the P trap. As the water drained into the bucket, he pulled the trap from the two pipes it was secured to. An old wash rag was hanging from one end of the pipe, which he quickly pulled out. He peered down as he felt something brush against his waist. Sarah had both of her feet on either side of his hips, and was leaning over the sink.

"Don't turn on the water," he said quickly.

"I won't," she said. He quickly reconnected the p trap to the sink and stood, turning on the water, kneeling down again to check for leaks. Satisfied, he put all the stuff back and closed the doors.

Sarah wrapped him in a quick hug, then released him and offered her thanks.

Mike nodded and began to head back to the living room.

"I think I'm going to turn in early," Sarah said with a yawn, putting the last plate in the dishwasher. Her hair was slightly unkempt, draped around her face lazily. She had her customary apron on, but crumpled it up and tossed it on the counter after she started the dishwasher.

She came over to the couch where he was sitting, and leaned over, kissing him on the forehead. "Thanks again," she whispered.

"You're welcome," he said. "Good night. I love you."

She smiled widely and turned, opening and then closing her door behind her.

"Mmmhmm, just go fuck her man."

'Again, your idea douche.'

"Well shit, I never said it was a good one,"

Mike clicked on the TV to relax for a little while, secretly hoping everyone would turn in so he could pay Beth a visit later.

A few hours later, Mike stood, heading upstairs as the house settled around him. The silence was comforting. He headed upstairs. Emma had crawled in bed early, apparently. Her door was cracked. He peered in and smiled. Danni was snuggled up right beside his twin. Emma's hand had wandered a bit and was cupping Danni's breast. He laughed quietly, clicking the door closed and moving towards Beth's bed.

She was spread out on her bed, the covers kicked away. Beth always slept like she was possessed, kicking the covers off no matter how many times they were pulled back up. She'd elected to wear nothing to bed, and Mike immediately began to get aroused at the sight of her naked form in the pale light of the moon peering through her window.

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and was draped over one side of her pillow. Her pale skin seemed almost blue in the moonlight. Her perfect breasts were clearly visible, and Mike, like any guy, found himself glancing back and forth at them. He silently moved towards her and drank in the sight.

She'd trimmed her pubic hair since their shower incident the day before. It was a cute little heart now. Mike chuckled quietly and leaned over the bed, lowering his face to her naked form and inhaling deeply.

"Okay, Captain Creepy," the voice said.

'She smells nice, dipshit,' he thought back.

He did realize that it would probably scare the shit out of her if he woke her up by smelling her, however. He moved around to the end of the bed and pulled off his shirt and shorts, his cock springing up.

He gently placed his hands on either side of her legs and leaned forwards, quietly, gently. He stopped about an inch away from her pussy and gently ran his tongue along her slit.

******

Beth had just finished her dinner and headed back upstairs to shower. Hopefully Mike would be coming to see her tonight. She quickly disrobed and had just hopped in when the door opened and Emma peered in. She quickly entered, seeing that it was Beth in the shower.

Beth peered out and looked briefly at Emma quizzically.

"Danni is gonna be in my room tonight," Emma said. "We've decided that I can serve as a surrogate of sorts for her, in place of Mike. We wanted to give you two some time."

"I didn't know he'd told you that I knew," Beth said. "Thanks," she added with a sincere smile.

Emma tapped her head, "Twin intuition, I just kinda knew," she said with a grin. She glanced in the shower at Beth's naked body and smiled. "Need any help washing?"

Beth giggled. "Tempting, but no thanks," she said.

Emma pouted briefly, but grinned afterward. "Try not to make too much noise," she said, turning and heading out of the room.

Beth giggled and closed the shower door, ducking back under the water.

Thirty minutes later, she headed to her room and waited. She'd decided not to wear any clothes to bed, just to make it easier for Mike when he came in.

She waited. At first she tried to read, but couldn't concentrate. She briefly thought about masturbating, but realized that was kind of redundant. Finally, she couldn't stay awake any longer and had just dozed off only to be awakened by the wonderful sensation of something warm and muscular rubbing at her pussy.

She groaned in pleasure, reaching down and feeling around to see whose face was between her legs.

"Mmm," she said. "Sarah's hair is longer, as is Emma's, it's gotta be Mike," she said quietly.

He laughed and licked again, his tongue pulsing up against her slit. She moaned quietly. "God I've missed that."

He reached up and gently spread her lips, his tongue playing amongst her folds. He pushed up against her clitoris, flatting his tongue, but pulled it back in quickly and wrapped it in his lips, sucking on it briefly.

Pushing both hands up under her butt, he lifted her up slightly into his mouth. His tongue pushed deep into for a second, before sliding upwards and back, repeating over and over as he alternated between sucking and licking.

Mike had definitely had a bit of practice at it, but it certainly seemed like he was very, very good at eating her pussy. She couldn't really be sure, as he was the only man to ever do it. She'd never tell him, but her sisters were actually better. That was to be expected though, as Mike most certainly didn't have a vagina. He wasn't mediocre at it or anything, it just came more naturally to Emma and Sarah. She moaned quietly as he inserted a couple of fingers into her, pushing them up against her g-spot, his tongue rubbing deliberately back and forth on her clitoris.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Six of Us Ch. 28

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds