• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Beth's First Threesome

Beth's First Threesome

My name is Beth. I am an eight-teen year old red head. I have green eyes and pale milky skin. I am your typical Irish girl I guess. My tits are rather small, but a very good shape I believe. I know boys like big breasts, but I tell myself I am better to have little round ones than big saggy bags. At least my back agrees with me. To make up for my small tits god blessed me with a big ass.

Still feeling self conscious I found myself sleeping around a bit, this gave me tonnes of practice. I can give really good head I thought. At least this is what the boys would say, but really are you going to argue with the girl who's got your dick in her mouth?

I have an older boyfriend He is a total ass to me. He treats me like shit and still acts as though he is entitled to my body. He is a total horn dog and tries to get in my pants every time we are even a little alone.

He is very good looking though, has lots of money, and most importantly has a GIANT cock. The pros of staying with him outweigh the cons so I haven't dumped him yet. Even if I found a new boy, every guy wants to fuck, and I couldn't imagine them having a dick like this. Also due to my man's ramped up sex drive I guess he beats it all the time when he can't get a hold of me because he is basically numb. It sucks I guess, I'd like to make him cum, but he fucks me for hours which is awesome.

My friend was hosting a party next weekend and my boyfriend was going with me. A girl I knew from class (also eight-teen, her name was Kathryn) asked me if she could go with us, adding that she had her parents fancy car. I really didn't like this girl, but the party was on the other side of town, not only did we need a ride, but cruising in style would be great, so begrudgingly I told her she could come with me and my man.

You probably have never met a girl as fake as this one. She would talk shit about anyone behind their back. Her looks were so made up it even extended to her fake personality even extended to her physical appearance. She was one of those girls who lathered on the spray tan till they were orange. I guess her brand, or the amount she used, caused her to come out looking Latin.

She ran with this, guys love foreign girls where I live. She dyed her hair black and wore contacts to make her eyes brown. She even learned a little Spanish and spoke in an accent. I'm pretty sure everyone knew how fake she was, but many of the guys we knew allowed her to play her little game. She naturally had a big ass and would give it up to pretty much any dude!

So yea, I hated this slut, but her parents were rich and I loved her car. My boyfriend was almost as bad as the boys my age, he had fucked her before, and would share with me his desire to do it again.

I reminded him we were in a relationship and I would dump his ass if he ever cheated on me. He played the jerk card all the time, but I really thought deep down he loved me, and wouldn't betray me.

Even so I made special effort to remind him not to get any ideas, that this girl was just going to give us a ride to the party.

We gathered at his house and he broke out a big bottle of rum.

"We should drink here a little first." He said.

So he poured two cups. He said sorry to Kathryn, reminding her she was our designated driver.

My boyfriend and I enjoyed the rum while Kathryn played with her phone. I guess my boyfriend was feeling tiered because he lay down on the bed in his room. It was a little odd to me, being that the night was so young, and very weird because it was the same bed Kathryn was sitting on the corner of.

My man motioned for me to join him. I was glad too, mainly to keep that bitch away from my property.

By this time we had stopped pre-drinking.

"You guys ready to go?" Kathryn asked.

"In a minute." My boyfriend said. "Let's just chill for awhile."

Kathryn let out a huff. She wanted to go just as bad as I did, my boyfriend apparently had other plans though.

My boyfriend rolled over to me and planted a kiss. In front of her? I thought. But I was too drunk to care. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. We lay there making out for a bit. My eyes still closed I could hear him moaning. He really liked my lips, I guess he was imagining them on his cock?

I liked to hear my man moan, so I moaned back.

My ums were met by his hms. And then they were met by a female ugh. What the heck? I opened my eyes as wide as I could to see what was happening. That bitch was going down on my man.

I froze with rage at the sight. I wanted to cuss her out, but I was too angry to move. I just lay there starring at the big dick between her lips.

She really looked like she was enjoying him, and I couldn't help but notice her technique was almost as good as mine.

I looked up to my boyfriend who was in full moan now, his head lay resting on his pillow. His eyes almost completely white. He had that look of pleasure he doesn't always even get for me when I go all out.

I looked back at her to see she was slobbering all over his cock, bobbing her head super fast now. She could get all the way down his shaft with ease, I couldn't go much more than halfway.

Then I heard a voice, "you still on the pill?" It was my boyfriend.

Kathryn came up for air and to say, "yes."

Without even grabbing for a condom this slut was readying herself to ride my mans dick! She had removed her jeans and was now straddling my boyfriends waist. Her slut hole hovered over his dick. I could see she was super wet too, her juices dripped down on him.

I was still starring at this scene, shaking now, my brain could not process his extreme betrayal.

"Join the party." He said to me, but I couldn't respond.

I guess he was cool with it just staying one on one because he resumed. She was still just hovering above him, now stroking his meat on her pussy.

"Oh god! I almost forgot how big you were." She said.

With that he took control, launching his hips upward, jamming his prick in her.

"Yes!" She screamed.

"Damn you are so tight." He responded.

I could still only stare.

They continued praising each other as they fucked in front of my eyes.

She soon found her balance putting her dirty paws on my mans chest. She took over now pushing back on his big dick. I guess she had acclimated to his massive size because she was bouncing like crazy now.

She moaned in enjoyment.

Suddenly words my guy almost never utters to me came:

"Fuck yes! You're going to make me cum!"

She bounced harder in search of her prize.

"Um...Hm...Yes!" He moaned.

She joined along as he started to twitch. I was watching my man cum in this girl I hated!

I could tell he was delivering a massive load by how long he twitched and jerked.

She loved it. When his body calmed down so did hers. She rode him slowly for awhile after then squished him out. A huge gush of seed came out of her. He must have filled her right up.

I was starring in awe now, no longer anger. I still felt kind of angry, but it was over and there was nothing I could do to change the past.

They both put their pants back on, it was the only article of clothing either shed for this 'quickie'.

"Shall we go now?" She looked at us and asked.

What a bitch, I thought, my boyfriend however just said, "I'm ready now."

I shook myself out of the statue I'd become to see they were already on their way downstairs. I got up and joined them.

I was halfway stuck between anger and amazement at what I had just witnessed. I moved to just being amazed I guess, as much as I didn't like her I looked at her and said:

"You're going to have to teach me how to please my man like that sometime."

My guy grinned, the smile got even bigger when she said, "any time."

I guess if I wanted big dick I had to learn to be a slut!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Beth's First Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds