• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Saw Up My Sister's Skirt

I Saw Up My Sister's Skirt

I guess at 18 I was a bit of a late developer. I didn't know how to masturbate and no one had shown me. My first orgasm happened when I got out of the bath one evening and had a look at my sister Jane's panties in the clean laundry cupboard. I put on one of the most interesting pairs and felt my ass and cock through the thin, silky material. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt very sexy. It seemed wrong. My sister wouldn't like it if she knew. But being wrong and dirty made it more exciting. Suddenly I felt an unknown sensation rising in my cock and balls: like I wanted to pee but so much more intense and uncontrollable. I couldn't hold it in like I could with my pee. I whipped my cock out of the panties just in time and came my first load of spunk into the bathroom sink. I couldn't believe the feeling: so intense. It was a pleasure in the very heart of my body. That was the moment that changed my life, as I finally and belatedly became a man. I realised what it was all about and straight away started regular masturbation, almost every day. For a while after that moment of discovery - of the realisation that ecstasy was now freely available to me - nothing else seemed to matter. It was now just all about sex.

I soon moved from the clean laundry cupboard to searching my sister's bedroom floor when she was out for her used panties, interested in the material that had been pressed into her vagina all day long. I was shocked when I made my first find. They were so messy. She was two years older than me and so much more worldly wise. Clearly Jane had her own sexual awakening long before mine. She had really big tits and was popular with the boys. Her panties would usually have a long stain in the gusset of white and a hint of yellow. Even as I held them in my hand, I could smell them: so strong. It was the smell of sex, her hormones having produced various discharges and no doubt her arousal leading to a regularly wet pussy. I plucked up the bravery to hold them to my nose. My mouth watered and I had butterflies in my stomach. I started wanking as I sniffed them and, almost at the peak of horniness, I put out my tongue and licked them, tasting a pussy for the first time. That made me come. I continued wanking into my sister's panties whenever I got the chance.

Only a few weeks after this all began, I was home alone with Jane. We were both sat on the floor with the TV on but we were distracted doing other things. Then I had an experience that shaped my sexuality and my rapidly developing fetishes. As she sat there, I saw that her legs were raised and slightly apart. Her skirt had ridden up and I had a full view of her panties. But it was more than that. I knew her underwear well and she was wearing my favourite pair. They were white cotton with a light blue flower design. But the best thing about them was that above the gusset there was a slightly see through panel. Through it, I saw her black hairy bush in clear view, the first time I'd seen one. I was fascinated. And out of the sides of the gusset, a few pubic hairs were poking. I stared. I couldn't take my eyes away.

With Jane oblivious to my fixed gaze, I got so very horny. My mouth was watering and I thought of the many times in recent days that I had licked her pussy from her soiled panties while wanking. She seemed to be quite openly holding her legs apart. Surely she knew I could see up her skirt. But she was leafing through a magazine and occasionally glancing at the telly, seemingly aloof.

I got a real long look and my arousal was the strongest I'd yet felt. Having recently discovered orgasm, and as yet being unaware of all the social conventions you have to follow as a sexually active adult, I did something naïve. I started a fateful conversation about sex.

I looked at Jane and came out with it: "You know I wank?"

Perhaps I felt some pride in having finally discovered how it was done.

She looked up from her magazine and after a moment of silence, that I found tense, responded. "Do you?" And then, after another pause, "How often?"

I told her that I did it nearly every day, when I could. I didn't mention that I usually came sniffing her filthy used panties.

"Have you done it in front of anyone?" she asked.

"No," I said, honestly.

Her skirt was still open and her panties on show for me to see. I think that our unexpected discussion led her to be conscious of the fact that her legs were open and I had been looking. I think she realised that I had started the topic because I felt horny and it was from seeing her panties.

"But," I slightly hesitated, "I would do it in front of you."

"You would?" she questioned.

"Yes," I replied. "You can watch me wank if you like."

There followed an even longer silence. I felt nervous. I had taken a big chance. She could have slapped my face or, worse, got my parents to throw me out and get a place of my own. That seemed entirely possible. We had been close earlier in life but ever since puberty, Jane had been a bit of a bitch, more interested in boys than her little brother.

She was looking away and I could see that thoughts were going through her mind. Eventually, she looked back at me.

"Okay. I will watch you. When are you going to wank?"

I was relieved that the reply was positive. If we got discovered, I guess she would be in as much trouble as me.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I said. "I feel like one now."

I stood up and headed upstairs to my room. She followed. I suddenly felt very nervous. The butterflies of sexual excitement came back to me. My legs felt weak and the stairs seemed to go on and on forever.

We got to my room.

"Go on, then," she said. "How are you going to do it? How does a boy wank?"

That was interesting. Even though she'd had boyfriends, it seemed she'd never seen one wank. So she had a reason to want to see me, even if it was just general sexual curiosity and nothing to do with me in particular.

"I usually lie down," I replied, not revealing that I often would lie on her bed sniffing her panties, if the house was to myself. So I got on my bed and nervously undid the button on my jeans, unzipped the zipper and pulled them down. I had my underpants on but already she could see my big hard cock under the material, straining to get out. She pulled up a chair and sat next to the side of the bed, expectantly.

Despite all the excitement, the enormity of what I was about to do had dawned on me. Was I really going to show my sister my cock in a state of erect excitement? But she seemed genuinely interested. We were both being naughty. I knew what incest was, and that it was wrong, but showing my cock to my sister seemed even more exciting because of that.

"Okay," I said. "I'm getting it out."

"Go on, then. Do it."

I reached in and pulled out my big hard cock. I looked at her face and she was staring straight at my fully erect length. The end was all wet from my arousal. I pushed my underpants down and she could now see my balls too, which were up tight against my body.

She seemed very curious, inspecting my cock for every detail. My hand wrapped around it and started moving up and down slowly, so that she could see the process. It was very hard but so nice to touch and the movement of the foreskin over the head felt so good. I was dripping even more.

"Will you make yourself come?" she asked, all the time looking at my cock and me wanking, rather than looking into my face.

"I want to," I said.

I started pumping faster and faster and I could feel my orgasm building. But then I lost my nerve and suddenly felt self-conscious and it didn't happen.

I slowed again and tried thinking of filthy thoughts.

"Did you nearly come?" she asked.

"Nearly," I said. "Maybe I need some help."

Again she hesitated. I could see she was thinking things through.

After a gap, she reached down, grabbed the bottom of her sweater, and then pulled it over her head revealing a silky, shiny white bra holding in her huge tits. The bra was slightly too small. Her tits were squashed together but her cleavage looked amazing. Her tits were so big and round.

"I'm keeping my bra on," she interjected. Even though I had my cock out, it was clear that she was going to retain some cover.

With this fresh impetus, I started wanking again, going full out to come. I looked at her tits and she looked at my cock. But it soon became a blur as I fastened the pace, wanking harder and harder. I couldn't resist the temptation. With my free hand, I reached out and touched her tit through her bra. I gave it a little squeeze.

And then I started to come. I felt it in my balls, which tightened right up. And then it quickly went up the shaft of my penis. The point of maximum pleasure was when it reached the head of my cock and then it suddenly all exploded. Jane moved in and lifted up my shirt as spurt after spurt of my hot, white cum shot onto my stomach. Her eyes went wide, taking in the whole scene. There were long strings of sperm landing on my body, some of it going up to my chest and messing up my clothing despite her assistance. The tension had built from the second I saw up my sister's skirt and now it was released in an almighty climax. She continued to watch, a look of total fascination on her face, as the orgasm began to subside and I squeezed the final few drops out.

Just after coming, I would often feel a sense of shame, especially if I had used my sister's panties. And now it came on me all the more so. I had done something very bad, I realised, wanking off in front of her. Would I ever live this down in her eyes? She had seen her little brother make himself come as he felt her breast. She knew now that I was a filthy pervert. And what would our parents say?

"Can you do it again?" Jane asked, to my surprise. She looked at the fresh sperm on my belly, white cum spread all over in a random mess.

"That's not easy," I responded. "I would usually need a rest."

"Mom and dad will be back soon," she pointed out, "so we don't have time to wait. I want to see if you can produce more sperm or whether you are empty."

"I probably could," I said, "though you will have to help me out again."

"I'm not taking off my bra, if that's what you want," she said sternly.

"Well the thing that would most help me come again," I offered, seeing my chance, "would be if you lifted your skirt and showed me your panties."

Again she thought, then looked at me and commanded "Start wanking."

I did as she said. And I watched her as she stood up and lifted her skirt. Again I could see those favourite panties of mine, with her hairy pussy now clear in the see-through front panel, the rest being white cotton.

I started wanking vigorously as I saw this, knowing full well it was not easy to come a second time so soon.

"Do you think you will?" she asked.

"Help me," I responded.

Without further hesitation, she moved up to the top of the bed, placed one knee at the side of my head, and then swung her other leg over my face and planted a knee on my other side. She hitched up her skirt, exposing to me the full panty that was covering her ass.

She then lowered the crotch of her panty into my face.

Her pussy was so close to my nose and tongue, I could smell it. Her gusset was moist and pungent. With her thighs spread either side of my face, her legs were stretched wide for me. I could see black pubes protruding from the gusset. My nose touched against the most private and taboo place on my sister's body, pushing into the hole of her vagina. My tongue came out and licked the outside of her panty, against a place where there was a hard little nob stuck out from her.

It was too much and I was overwhelmed by the smell and now taste. I almost fainted, my mouth watering. I wanked hard on my fully stiff cock and could feel a second coming. I shook, out of control. All thoughts of morality were banished.

"Oh, I'm coming again!" I was able to warn from between her legs.

She pushed her pussy even harder into my face.

I again felt the cum rising through the shaft and reach the head of my cock, where it produced most pleasure. And then Jane bent forward and I felt warm moisture on the end of my cock as she took it into her mouth.

I had never known such pleasure as this, my first sexual contact of any kind. My sister's head pumped up and down on my cock and she milked the teenage cum from my inexperienced prick with her delicious hot mouth. I licked harder through her gusset against the little hard protrusion I had found, her panties now being wet through.

She sucked and sucked until I had no more cum left to give my sister.

And then she dismounted from my face, getting off the bed.

She looked at me. "I wanted to taste what it was like getting hot sperm fresh out of a cock," she explained. "I've been with boys but never done it. Now I have, I think I will do it to them. But don't you think that I will do it again to you. It was a one off. And if you tell anyone I did it, I will kill you," she warned.

She was still a bitch at the time. Now our relationship has matured. There was no repeat, as she insisted. Sometimes we had got drunk at family parties and she had let me touch her tits but there was nothing like that afternoon. Now she has a husband and kids but it's nice that we have a shared experience from when we were younger. It remains the most exciting sexual encounter I ever had and I retain my fetishes for upskirts, hairy pussy, panties and incest, all because of my sister.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Saw Up My Sister's Skirt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 994 milliseconds