• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ron Cums to Lisa

Ron Cums to Lisa

12

This is chapter two of a series about a 19 year old blonde and her 52 year old husband. The first chapter is Lisa's cums Home. We will start off two weeks after where we left off.

*****

Lisa walked in as Ron was looking at the pictures that had now been lying on their bedroom dresser for two weeks. He had insisted they kept them there while they thought about what had happened. Maybe they could find some answers. Should they go to the police and tell them what had happened? Who were the guys? What kind of drug had they given his young wife? Did she really enjoy it as much as she had appeared to have?

"Ron, please stop. I told you I was sorry. I was drugged baby. I couldn't help it."

"I know. I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe we need to go to the police. What the hell did they give you anyway? My God you were fucking the horniest I have ever seen you that night. Hell, even the next day all you wanted to do was fuck."

"I don't know what it was baby. Does it matter? I hardly remember what happened. I am with you now, and you are the only guy I want to fuck. Besides, you know what they said would happen if we went to the police. They said they would come back."

"I know, but I have never seen you like that. I just want you to be like that with me."

"I said I was sorry and I am doing everything you have told me to do, even if it does make me feel slutty. I haven't worn any panties since that night and I let you shave me down there every morning before I leave for work. I wear all these little skirts you lay out for me to wear and the shoes too. I even go bra less when you say to. I told you I would do anything to make it up to you even though it wasn't my fault. I was drugged. You said I could make it up to you by doing this, but I shouldn't have to. I was the one that got fucked by a bunch of thugs not you!!"

"Yeah, I know, but you sure as hell were into it. More than you have ever been into it with me. I forgive you baby. I just want to know that you are still all mine and would do anything for me."

"You know I would. Anything. I see you have my clothes laid out. I swear every day the skirt gets shorter... and the slit up the rear. Really baby? If I bend over everyone's going to see I am not wearing panties. I do like the red stilettos though. Are you ready to do my morning grooming?"

Lisa hopped up on the bathroom counter and plopped her tiny ass into the sink handing Ron the shaving cream and razor. Ron admired his young bride and smiled as he looked down to see her tiny pussy was wet with anticipation. His little girl was starting to like being clean shaved every morning and dressing like a slut. He could tell she enjoyed it, regardless of what she said.

Lisa kissed Ron goodbye as she darted out the door to work, in her short black mini skirt, red stilettos and white button down blouse with the open cup bra underneath.

Ron looked at the photos again."Damn" he said to himself as he picked up the phone and dialed.

8 hours later:

As Lisa rounded the corner, on the way home from work at the local library, she noticed a police car in the driveway. Her heart sank."Oh my God, he didn't..." she thought to herself. As she pulled into the driveway she quickly hopped out and ran over to Ron and the large black police officer. The officer gave Lisa the up and down, stripping her with his bare eyes.

"What's going on here? Ron?"

"Buck, I'd like you to meet my wife Lisa."

Buck extended his large hand out to greet Lisa. She hesitantly grabbed onto his large rough hand and returned the greeting.

"I need to be going. I'll get back with you Mr. Archer" and with that he got into his squad car and drove off.

"Ron... You didn't? You know what they said they would do!! How could you?!!"

"Easy baby, it's not what you think. I just wanted to get his opinion on something. He's an old friend."

Lisa looked questioningly at Ron, but as he reached out and pinched her perk nipple, straining against the thin white cotton of her blouse, she quickly lost her train of thought.

"Come on inside baby. You know the routine. I want you to suck my cock as you tell me about your day. Were you horny? Did any guys flirt with you? What did they say? What were you thinking...? Come on. Let's go. I know Buck was checking you out..."

Inside, Ron relaxed in his easy chair as Lisa pushed his legs apart and got on her knees between them. She tossed her beautiful blonde hair over her shoulder as she glanced out the open window of the living room and slowly unzipped his zipper. She thought back to the first time she had given him a blowjob in that chair. Her pussy got wet thinking about how much of a slut she felt like sucking her dad's best friends cock and remembering how he instructed her. 'Not like that! Open your eyes! All the way... Get it wet... '

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned around Ron's meaty old cock; salvia pouring out the sides of her nineteen year old mouth and dripping down his balls. God she loved older men. She looked lustfully up with her big blue eyes into his. His approval was apparent. His cock was harder than a rock, almost as hard as the first time she had taken his old throbbing cock between her plump teen lips.

"MMMMmmmmmm I'm so horny Ron. I remember you teaching me how to give head. Do you remember? Mmmmmmmm... You said I would have to practice every day until I got it right. 'Have I got it right yet baby?' she said as she pulled off, leaving a long strand of thick spit hanging from his cock to her lips. Mmmmmmmm... Not yet? Maybe I need more practice."

Lisa unbuttoned her blouse, looked briefly out the window and wiped the spit over breast. MMMmmmmm... Her head sank down to swallow his meaty cock to the hilt as she played with her nipples.

"Do you like fucking my little teen mouth with your big old cock? MMMMmmmmm... Would you like to cum on my pretty nineteen year old titties with that big old 52 year old cock? MMMmmmmmmm... I bet you would... you'd like to cover them in your fucking hot cum... MMMmmmmmmm..."

Lisa now had a hand up her skirt and was rubbing her wet clit and fingering her pussy. She let her blouse fall off of her shoulders and reached one hand back to unhook her open cupped bra and let her tits fall free. She was now squatting in front of their open window topless and sucking her husband's fat old cock. He was thirty three years her senior, she loved the father figures.

"That tiny skirt you made me wear today didn't cover much... No, it didn't. You know I have to bend over a lot as a librarian. Don't you? Mmmmmmmm"

Her slurping at his cock grew louder and wetter sounding. Her spit was not only coating his cock, but her tits. She traced his stare down to her tits and smiled then drizzled spit out of her mouth onto her now heaving tits.

"You like seeing my tits all slick? Slick like you are making my pussy? I think some men at the library wanted to coat my tits with something too... You know what I think they wanted to do? I think they wanted to take turns fucking my teenage throat with their big old hard cocks and try to make me swallow all of their cum. I do baby... and I know they saw my nipples. You know how I know? Because they were sticking out like little erasers through this thin blouse you made me wear."

Ron moaned gruffly and took off his shirt."Ohhhh... yeah... don't stop tell me more..."

"They were old baby. You know I like older men... They were older than you, I think. Would that bother you if I let all those older men fuck me? Cum ALL over me? Would it baby? They saw my wet teen pussy too. Do you know how I know? I showed them it. Yeah, I sure did. I bent over and looked back between my legs... and smiled. Isn't that what you want me to do baby, show off?"

Ron grabbed Lisa's hair and pulled his cock out shooting stream after stream of cum onto her tits.

"Oh fuck yeah!! That's my girl!!"

Lisa stood, lifted herself up, straddled the chair and lowered herself onto Ron's cock. Leaning forward she ran her tongue in and out of his ear as her cum and spit covered tits slid across his chest.

"Fuck me... Fuck me daddy... Fuck me like you think they would have. I need it. I'm so horny. Fuck your little teen slut..." she said softly, almost whimpering.

Ron wrapped an arm under each of his young wife's legs and bounced her roughly up and down on his cock. Their chest glided effortlessly together as they fucked. Their tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouths. Lisa raised her hands behind her head and tousled her hair, heaving her tits forward. It was the hottest sex they had had together in a long time, fucking where anyone passing by could see.

Lisa felt her pussy tightening around Ron's pounding cock. Slutty thoughts were raging through her head and a hard cock was pounding her pussy; she loved it. Cum in me!! Oh fuck I'm cumming!! Cum in me!! Fill me with your cum!!"

They both exploded in rapture together and then collapsed against each other, their tongues still exploring each other's mouths like young kids making out for the first time.

Later that night, as Lisa got ready for bed, she glanced over to the dresser and noticed the pictures were moved to the other end.

"Ron, what did you want to get your friend Buck's opinion on?"

Ron stared at Lisa for what seemed an eternity."Are you still thinking about him? I'm sure he is still thinking about you too. Flashing that little snatch as you hopped out of the car, your tits bouncing all around as you ran toward us, nipples all hard and stuff... I bet he's home fucking his old lady with his big black dick fantasizing that it is you he's fucking."

Lisa was caught off guard by his comment."I... I just... Do you really think so?"

Ron smiled."Come to bed baby. I guarantee you he, and all the men at the library, are burying their cocks in their little wives tonight harder than they have in many years... and the wives have you to thank for it." With that he rolled over and closed his eyes. A smile came across Lisa's face as she bit her lip and climbed into bed.

The next morning, Lisa kissed Ron goodbye as he left for work. She had the day off and planned to take it easy and maybe catch some rays on the back porch to work on her tan. Ron loved tan lines. He loved the site of her pale white skin and light pink nipples edging close to her bikini line.

Lisa laid out by the pool drinking wine coolers, swimming and relaxing for most of the day. At one point towards the end of the day, as she was getting ready to go inside and shower she saw the bushes move. The neighbor's kid was peaking again. She was sure of it. She was just tipsy enough to give him a little tease. He was actually about her age if the truth be told. She just liked older more mature men and related better to them. As she walked inside, she stopped just inside and completely stripped, letting her bathing suit fall to the floor. She then bent down, picked it up, pausing to let him see her shaved pussy lips and headed inside to shower.

At the dealership, Ron was having an extremely busy day. He had sold two Mustangs and a Lincoln Continental and was running around like a mad man. His day was flying by and he was on top of the world.

"Mr. Archer, you have a call on line one. Mr. Archer, call on line one" came over the intercom. Ron walked briskly over to his desk and grabbed the phone. As he lifted the receiver he noticed a beautiful red head with big tits, in short cut offs walking around the lot. He could tell from a mile away she wasn't wearing a bra. She had come to negotiate a deal on a car! He had to get to her before the other salesmen.

"Hi, this is Ron" he said as he picked up the phone.

"Ron."

It was Lisa.

"Listen Darling I am too busy to talk. I'll see you tonight" and with that he hung up the phone and rushed off to greet his next sell. He had not even given Lisa a chance to respond. His day was just too hectic to be standing around talking on the phone. He was having one hell of a good day and making money like a mad man. It was one of the best days he had had in a long time.

"Hi, I'm Ron" he said as he walked up behind the sexy little red head looking into the window of a white Mustang.

The red head spun, her tits bouncing beneath the thin cotton material of her 'Roll Tide Roll' t-shirt. She was gorgeous. Her lips were full and lacquered in shiny wet lip gloss. She smiled and looked Ron up and down starting at his cowboy boots and working her way up. She introduced herself as Tina with a soft feminine handshake and spun back towards the Mustang. She then bent down to look into it, placing her hands on her knees, she pushed her barely denim clad ass out towards her soon to be victim. With her ass elevated higher by her wedge shoes with the straps tracing up and around her ankles and muscular young calves, she looked back seductively."Hmmmm, nice."

"Are you interested in this bad boy? You two are a match made in heaven. Why don't you take it for a spin?"

"Yeah? Do you think I can handle it?"

"Mr. Archer, call on line three. Mr. Archer, call on line three" bellowed over the intercom.

"Damn it, I don't have time for this" he thought to himself."I think you can handle it. Come with me and we will get some paperwork filled out and take you for a spin."

He walked her back into the building and over to his desk."Have a seat, Tina" Ron said as he gestured toward the black leather seat in front of his desk, and hurriedly answered the phone."Hi, this is Ron. May I help you?" he said as he watched Tina sink down into the leather seat.

It was Lisa again."Ron, don't hang up!" she said in an anxious voice."Ron... he has his dick up my ass..."

There was dead silence on Ron's end now. He could hear a slow, rhythmic gasp for air and whimpering on the other end of the line. Everything seemed to stop. It was as if life had gone into slow motion. He was unconscious to the sounds around him, hearing nothing but what was coming through the phone in his sweaty hand.

"Lisa?... I... I..." Ron was cut off by Lisa before he could react to what he just heard.

"He's got his dick all the way up my ass baby." It sounded like she was holding back tears."They are carrying me around the house fucking me and videoing it. Don't come home until six." Her words were cut off by gagging sounds as if something had been put into her mouth. From the sounds, Ron knew exactly what it was. Several seconds later, she gasped for air and began again."Ron you have to do exactly as they say. Not before six and not after six. When you get to Blue Ridge pull over and call. Let it ring two times, then hang up, wait three minutes and come home. Please do what they say this time."

Ron heard a deep voice in the background, but could not make out what he said."Ron I can't say anything for a little while, but don't hand up. Just stay on the line until I tell you."

He could hear Lisa moving. He glanced around the dealership showroom, then he realized his dick was causing a bulge in his slacks and sat down at his desk. The clock read 4:29. He stared at Tina as she played with her hair and smacked on her gum.

From the other end of the line Ron could hear Lisa's dainty little voice."OK... but be gentle. Please be gentle... Oh! Oh no!! Stop!! Ohhhhhhh, oh noooo, oh my God... Not both at once. They won't fit!! They won't fit!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! You're ripping me into!! Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Ron, they're fucking my pussy and ass at the same time... I have to go now. I... I... Oh fuck..."

The phone went silent.

"Wife?"

Ron was startled by Tina's voice. He looked up at the gorgeous young red head sitting before him, her pouty wet lips beckoning to be wrapped around a cock. Normally Ron would be all over it, but his mind was on his own little wife. His little wife that was at home right this moment getting her brains fucked out by a bunch of hung black guys.

"Uhh... yes. Yes, that was my wife."

"Is everything alright? You look like you have seen a ghost."

"Ummm, yeah. Sure. Everything is fine." He glanced at the clock. He had to wait 1 1/2 hours before going home. What was going to happen to her during that time? He knew. How would he find her when he got home? He knew that too."Shit, the next 90 minutes were going to seem like an eternity of waiting" he thought to himself.

"Let's get your driver's license Tina and if you'll fill out this paperwork while I go make a copy we'll have you out of here in a moment." Ron took her license and went to make a copy.

"Ok we're ready to go." Ron tossed her the keys and out the door they went.

Twenty minutes later they pulled back into the lot and Ron had made yet another sale. They filled out the paperwork and Ron thanked the young lady for her business. As she drove off he looked at his watch. It was 5:15. Ron quickly typed out a text message on his phone.

He could leave in about another 30 minutes. That should put him back home right about six. He knew he had to be precise. The waiting was killing him. Even as he was letting Tina test drive the Mustang his thoughts were on Lisa and what was happening to her at home. As he was watching Tina wrap her hand around the black leather gear shift, he pictured Lisa's hands grasping at a thick black cock. As he looked at Tina's wet lips he wondered just how wet and glossy his brides were right then. His mind was going ninety to nothing. He sat at his desk, silent and waiting.

It was time. Ron tried to make his dick soften up before standing to leave. All his thinking about what had happened and what he would find had him throbbing like a jack hammer. He rushed to the car and drove home. As he entered the neighborhood and turned onto Blue Ridge, he eased off to the side of the road. He nervously dialed home. It rang twice and he hung up. It was six on the dot. He had to wait three minutes she had said, so he sat, and he waited.

He eased the car back on the road and drove towards the house. As he rounded the curve, he saw a black Cutlass pulling out of his driveway. It headed the opposite way, towards the back of the neighborhood. He pulled into the driveway and rushed inside. There were beer bottles all over the house. It looked like there had been a party. He saw a couple of huge wet stains on the couch. He knew what they were. As he ran towards the bedroom, he slowed to read a note taped to the door.

"Do EXACTLY as we instruct... or else. Do not call anyone. We gave your wife something about 15 minutes before you got home to relax her. Give her the rest of it. You will find cameras around the room. Turn them on, but do not move them. As you are giving your wife the rest of the shot, look into the camera and wink. Ask her if she liked being your little slut and fucking your friends you sent over. (It's OK, she has been instructed with what to say and expect as well.) Untie her, but DO NOT clean her up. Strip naked. Take her over to the desk and sit her in your lap facing the computer. Watch the video feed as you rub and pinch her tits and play with her pussy. Slide your dick up her and have her ride you slow, telling you what is happening as you watch the video. Ask her to tell you what we are doing to her as you watch it. Make her tell you what is happening every couple minutes. Ask her a lot of questions about what she was feeling. Tell her you are glad she was a good girl. Fuck her until you cum then have her clean you off with her mouth."

Ron opened the door. Lisa was laying on their king sized bed, hands tied to the bed post. Her entire body was covered in cum. The room reeked of sex. A syringe was hanging out of her outstretched arm. Lisa smiled. She was fucked up. Her eyes were glazed over. Whatever they had given her was making her feel euphoric. Ron leaned across the bed his hand landing in a pool of wet cum. He jerked it up. The entire bed was soaked in jizz. He looked over at the camera at the end of the bed and winked as he grabbed the needle and started to inject the rest of the drug into Lisa's arm. He pulled the syringe out and went into the bathroom to put it up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ron Cums to Lisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds