• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Emmy's Games Ch. 02

Emmy's Games Ch. 02

12

"Well? Did Suzie help you fill the condom some more?" says the text from Emmy.

I had just pulled my trousers back on after being jerked off by Suzie into a condom, which I had filled for the second time today whilst wearing panties Emmy had instructed me to wear. The stockings Suzie helped me put on feel amazing underneath my jeans. I can feel their tight grip on my thighs and the fabric rub against the inside of my trousers when I move which is a constant reminder of their sexyness.

"Yes, fucking hell, Suzie is hot! And this condom is already filling up!" I text back to Emmy.

You see, I am quite a heavy cummer and, as Emmy has instructed, I kept the condom on and have not removed it so I have two big loads sitting swirling around the head of my cock. Some of it is now leaking back down the condom and soaking into the front of the panties, and it just feels all wet and messy and glorious. Suzie takes me by the hand and leads me out of the changing rooms, and to the front door of the shop. I realise I have left my shopping bag so I turn to go back for it explaining to Suzie what for.

"You don't need it, darling, you are wearing everything you bought," she reminds me. "Besides, you have to take this bag with you," she says, handing me another bag she picks up from behind the counter. "No peeking at what is inside. Emmy has some more surprises in store for you."

I take the bag from Suzie with a big sigh. A happy sigh, I just can't believe at every turn Emmy has a new surprise and I can not anticipate what is going to happen next. The feeling is quite wonderful, to be controlled like this is liberating. I feel like I am Emmy's toy.

Suzie says goodbye and gives me a lingering kiss on the lips as she squeezes my ass. Her grab pulls at my right butt cheek and I can feel the butt plug in my asshole move as my cheeks bounce back together. I give my ass a little wiggle as my sphincter tightens in response, take a deep breath and walk out into the street.

Immediately it feels like I am standing there naked wearing nothing but these stockings and a butt plug. The jeans are doing nothing to hide my self-consciousness. It takes a few moments before I build up the confidence to get walking amongst the strangers in the street.

The stockings are pulling at the suspender belt with each step and the butt plug squirming with each tightening of my ass cheeks. I start to develop a gait that enhances this feeling and I can feel myself getting hard again as I waddle down the street.

I stop to check myself walking past a shop window to see how I look because I feel like I am walking like a catwalk model. To my relief I look natural, so I pick up the pace. A smile washes over my face as I realise what a sexy morning I have had already and what may lie in store for me this afternoon.

I realise in my sexy haze that I am just wandering aimlessly with nowhere to go, so I pull out my phone to text Emmy. There are already two new messages from her I must have missed since I started walking. The first one reads,

"You are a good cum slut. Now pick up the bag I have left with Suzie and take yourself and your cum bulge to 17 Holly Crescent, but I want it even bigger before I see you."

The second one reads,

"You made an impression on Suzie! This is good news. Now, the choice is yours. Take a cab, a bus or a shortcut through Bishop's gardens but you are to cum again on your way. By yourself. Just get that condom filled!"

I text her back, "OK, is there somewhere more private to go on the way? And what is at 17 Holly Crescent?"

"No. You will make yourself cum on the way. If anyone sees you...oh well! 17 Holly Crescent is a friend's place. They have a wonderful garden, make your way around the back when you arrive. Hope the butt plug is warming your ass up...;) Xx" Emmy's text comes back.

My mind wonders as to what I should do, I know where Holly Crescent is and it is a long walk away, even through Bishop's Gardens. They are usually very quiet and I wonder if I can find somewhere secluded to jerk off again. I start to wonder if I could get away with not jacking off again but I am actually relishing the challenge.

My cock has not been flaccid for what feels like hours now and my heart has not dropped below racing all day. I know if I get a cab I'll get a chatty driver. I decide on the bus. I head for the nearest bus stop and check on the times. There is a bus in six minutes and it goes all the way.

I take a moment to sit down and wait. As my arse touches the seat it pushes on the butt plug and I can't help but give it a squeeze with my asshole and push down harder on it with a wiggle. It's at this exact moment I realise how silly the idea is as the butt plug buzzes into life again. It startles me to the point of making me leap up and do a little dance in the vain hope it would turn itself back off again.

In my slight panic I try and force my hand down the back of my jeans to turn it off but find my belt too tight and can't reach it. I pause for a moment and try and listen out for it, testing to see if anyone were stood next to me would they hear it too.

I am pleased to discover that with the hum drum of the streets around me it is inaudible to any passer by. I decide to leave it on but can already feel my prostate getting the time of its life, and before the bus even arrives I can feel an uncontrollable, intense wave of orgasm building up from within, from my asshole up through my core and into my brain.

To my immediate surprise I start to twitch involuntarily as I feel my cock start to spasm once again. My cock is not rock hard, just engorged and burning hot and soaking wet. An intense rush passes over me and I close my eyes to focus on it. Twitch by twitch my cock spunks again into the condom. I am breathless and I take a moment to lean against the bus shelter and look down the road for the bus.

To my relief I see it coming towards me in the distance, and then to my horror two people step out from the other side of the shelter and raise their hands for the bus. They shoot me a curious look as I look at them with a flushed face.

I don't know if they saw me but they aren't horrified at my presence. They look at each other and giggle as the bus pulls up. The doors open and they jump on. I step on gingerly, being careful not to expose my stockings and suspender belt or let my cum filled condom slip off my cock, butt plug still vibrating away in my ass.

The bus is empty apart from the couple, and they have taken the back seat where I had anticipated taking my solitude. I decide to sit halfway down the bus. I don't need privacy, my requirement by Emmy to cum again has already been fulfilled. I take out my phone and text her,

"Done. I am on the bus and I have cum in the condom again. This is at bursting point. I feel like I am walking in a cum bath."

Now I am sat down I can feel some of my cum backing up in the condom, being squashed by the panties, and it runs back out down over my balls and underneath down my perineum to my asshole. It gets so wet around the butt plug I become aware of it make a light slapping noise as it starts to bubble up my cum and sweat. I can't believe it. The couple behind me are going to hear it and I am not going to have an explanation.

I wonder if I can reach the butt plug to turn it off now I am sat down. I decide to just go for it and I loosen my belt.I need to switch this darn thing off. I awkwardly lean sideways, pretending to look out of the window and stealthily put my hand down the back of my pants. To my relief I find the button and give it a push. The butt plug stops buzzing and I close my eyes in relief.

I sit back up, taking care not to sit on it too hard, and do my belt back up. In that moment my heart skips a beat as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I swivel my head around to see the couple from the back of the bus are sat directly behind me, huge grins on their faces, horror on mine.

"I think you dropped this," the gentleman says as he hands me my phone. It must have fallen out when I was awkwardly trying to turn off the plug.

"T..t.thank you," I stammer.

"My wife accidentally read what you had written on your screen, you filthy animal," he says.

"I...I am really sorry," I stammer further.

"No, don't be sorry, Humphry. You must be our entertainment for this afternoon," his wife says to me. "Emmy says she has quite a show planned."

"You know Emmy too! What show?" I exclaim.

"Of course we know her, but she would be upset if she found out we had the surprise spoiled. But let's have a peek anyway," the lady says. Reaching her hands down over my shoulders, she unbuckles my jeans. She holds them open as she asks her husband, "Honey, lift up his panties so we can see what's inside."

Without even having time to protest her husband's hands are now inside my jeans pulling my panties forward. My cock, still engorged, is laying across my crotch. I can hardly see it for all the hot creamy cum surrounding it inside the condom.

"Oh my, that is a lot of cum!" The lady says.

"Yes, you lucky man," her husband responds. "Now let's put him down, Jenna. We are at our stop."

"OK, Phil. But it's such a pretty sight," Jenna says with a sigh.

Phil lets my panties snap back into place and gives my cock a little pat before Jenna buttons me back up again. I realise that the whole time, for that little moment, I didn't even lift a finger and had completely trusted these strangers to touch me like that. I really am crossing over into becoming somewhat more of a sexual deviant than I ever imagined, and it is all Emmy's doing.

"This our stop," Phil says as he gets up and gestures me toward the bus door.

"Okay, Phil. Thank you," I say as I walk toward the exit.

I look at my phone as I am walking off the bus. It is Emmy again.

"A walking cum bath! Oh that has me all kinds of horny. Don't knock on the door when you arrive, the side gate is open and I want you to go around to the patio and wait for me there. See you soon! :) Xx"

As I step off the bus I look around for the house, there are three in sight, all very large and with long driveways. Phil and Jenna see me looking and point towards the one with the lights on out the front.

"This is the house, Humphry," Jenna says.

It is only a short walk away, to my relief, as I feel uneasy making small talk even though these two had only moments before had their hands on my crotch.

"I, I have to go around the back, Emmy told me. I feel a bit awkward. Is this your house?" I ask.

"Humphry, relax. Whatever Emmy says you should do you just do it. There is an open house policy, make yourself at home. The garden is lovely. Enjoy," Phil says, gesturing towards the side gate.

I walk through the gate and around the back of the house. The garden is surrounded by high trees and very private. It is beautiful and I can hear running water in a pond somewhere close by. I make my way to the patio as asked and take out my phone again.

"OK, crazy lady. I am here on the patio. I have met your friends Phil and Jenna. They're a very lovely, hands on couple!" I text.

The patio has a large tree growing up through the centre and I walk over towards it and lean against it looking at my phone waiting for a reply. It is now dusk and the light is fading fast. I can see my reflection in the large patio doors in front of me just a few metres away. There are two large patio heaters that are glowing away and I can feel their warmth. I am looking at my phone for what seems like ten minutes before I get a text back from Emmy again,

"Stay where you are by the tree but take your trousers and shoes off, my little stocking lover."

"Are you sure? I am stood in a strangers garden. I just arrived with some. They might see," I text back.

"That is part of the plan, my dear. NOW TAKE THEM OFF!" she replies.

It was in that moment I think I just gave up caring about what I might look like or what other people might think and reconciled with myself that Emmy was getting off on this so it must be a good thing. My confidence flourishes out in the dark of the garden and I start to unbuckle my jeans. I let them just drop knowing she must be watching my from somewhere in the bushes.

I try and be sexy as I step out of them and I adjust the stockings. I give my butt plug a little nudge to check it is in the centre of Emmy;s panties and give my bulbous cum filled condom a squeeze. I look at my phone about to text Emmy when I am blinded by a bright light. The patio lights have come on and I am standing there floodlit in my stockings.

I squint my eyes toward the patio doors as I can see something move. It is the curtains opening. As I see them part the light comes on in the house and I can see Emmy standing on the other side of the window, wearing very little, her legs spread apart slightly in a Wonder Woman-like pose, hands on her hips. I don't have long to take it all in as I notice that behind her there are people sitting on the couches and standing all around them. There must be about twelve people in all.

I would normally have recoiled in horror but I remind myself of my new found confidence and give Emmy a huge grin. All these people are here to look at me standing here in stockings and panties. I am the show Phil and Jenna talked about.

"Blimey!" I quickly text to Emmy.

I see her, silhouetted in the window, bend over to pick her phone as she receives my text message. It is at this point I notice something swinging from between her legs. She is wearing a strapon. I can't take my eyes off of it as I see it wobble behind the window as she types on her phone.

"Are you still game, Humphry?" I read on my phone screen.

I take the briefest of moments to take a mental sigh and text back,

"Yes, of course!"

"Good. Now step forward closer and pull your panties down to show me and everyone how much cum you have saved up today," she replies.

I do as instructed and step forward. The lights in the house go dim and I can only make out Emmy's silhouette. My cock is throbbing but it is not at full on erection. It almost feels a bit punished but I think I might also be suffering from a little stage fright. I pull my panties down nonetheless and my cock flops forward pointing straight toward the patio door.

There is a cum filled bulb dangling off the end of it like a flag waving in the wind. I hear giggling followed by applause come from behind the patio doors, which gets louder as I hear the door slide open. Emmy steps forward out into the light. She is wearing a basque and her breasts are sitting atop it like a beautiful jelly pudding. She has stockings on too and she just looks divine. I look to see if she is wearing panties and and notice that she is not and to my curiosity I see that my electric blue lace panties from the other night are wrapped around the shaft of the strapon she is wearing.

"Humphry, you look hot. Great choice of stockings. And wow, that is just a gorgeous sight to see all that cum," Emmy says.

My cock stiffens at the sight of all of this and it raises upwards pulling against the weight of all that cum.

"Oh my, you can even wave it!" Emmy says giggling. "Have you brought the bag?"

"Oh, yes. I almost forgot. Over by the tree," I reply.

Emmy struts over towards the tree as if she is on stage. She is. We are. A stage created by Emmy in her friend's back garden and with a full house audience too. She struts back over toward me and leans forward to give me a kiss. She breaks off and manoeuvres me away from her so that she is directly behind me and I am facing the patio doors. I feel the strapon tapping at the back of my thighs and wonder if she is about to fuck my ass. My sphincter tightens around the butt plug I already have in me at the thought.

"Now open your mouth, Humph," Emmy whispers in my ear.

I turn my head to give her a curious look and she pushes it back away.

"Open my mouth?" I say.

"Yes, I find it better when I do all the talking," she says as she reaches over the top of my head and brings down something towards my mouth. "Open," she says forcefully.

I do as asked and I can feel a ring enter my mouth. I can taste leather and it is forcing my mouth open to its maximum. Emmy ties it up behind my head and then walks back around in front of me to inspect her handy work. I have never had a ring gag in my mouth before and I can instantly feel the urge to salivate but find I can't stop it.

"You look hot, Humphry. And you look like you want to have something in your mouth?" Emmy says with a sarcastic tone looking at me salivating. "Well, these hot blue panties of yours that we made a mess of have been doing the rounds," she says gesticulating toward my lace panties wrapping her strapon. "I have fucked no less than three hot and very wet pussies with them on this strapon. Would you like to have a taste?" she now says, pushing me down by my shoulder on to my knees towards her lace-bound cock.

The questions from now on in are going to be rhetorical. I remember that from the other night. There is no way for me to answer anyway with this ring gag in my mouth. I am at her beg and mercy until she is finished with me.

I am now on my knees in front of Emmy and she takes the strapon and taps it on the side of my face. I can smell the panties and I get a whiff of what I can only describe as sex. She continues to probe my face with her lace covered cock. Running it under my nose and telling me to take a sniff. She places the tip of it at the entrance to my ring gagged mouth and just teases it in a little way. She stops and says,

"Hmmm, I would love to stick this in your mouth but I need to lube it up a bit. Oh I know!"

That sarcastic tone is there again and I have a pretty good idea what she means. Emmy's hands run down my chest towards my crotch and she clasps her hands around my, still throbbing, cock. She squeezes the base of my shaft and slowly pulls the condom off of me.

As she stands up she raises it in the air to inspect it and turns towards the audience and wiggles it at them. I see her look down at me as she slowly starts to pour out my cum from the condom onto the lace panties wrapped around the shaft of her strapon. She runs a line of it up and down the length of the shaft and concentrates a big glob of it on the tip. A couple of drips fall off and splash on my stocking covered thighs. I look down to see where they landed only to feel Emmy's hand on my chin pulling my head up again.

She moves the cum covered strapon toward my lips, I am salivating profusely and that too is dripping down, but onto my twitching cock. I feel the tip of her strapon slide in past my lips and cum oozes out the side of my mouth running down my chin. My tongue savours the flavours and the textures as Emmy gently places her hands on the back of my head and pushes me on to it further. I feel it start to reach the back of my throat and I let out a little moan.

I can't deep throat, I never could for all the times I tried on my dildo at home. Emmy takes a cue from this and pulls back slightly lessening the depth and starts slowly fucking my ring gagged mouth. I can hear muffled whooping and whistling coming from inside the house as Emmy continues to force feed me my own cum from her strapon. The inside of my mouth is full of my own cum and I can taste its salty sweetness as I involuntarily swallow over and over. Emmy breaks off from thrusting her cock in and out of my ring gagged mouth, and holding it inside of me looks down.

"Take your shirt and jacket off, Humphry. I want you in nothing but those stockings and panties," comes her command.

I look up at her with a look of uncertainty. It is December and despite the patio heaters it is still quite fresh, although I am quite flustered with all that is happening. Emmy detects my look and as I am unbuttoning my shirt she whispers down to me,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Emmy's Games Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds