• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Do You Trust Me?

Do You Trust Me?

12

"Do you trust me?" Sandra murmured in my ear over the thumping music in the disco.

It was the third night of a seven day vacation, and it was our second trip to the clothing optional, all-inclusive Caribbean resort with a large group. The resort was unique in that it allowed, and even somewhat encouraged, open sexual activity between the guests. While many in the group were "lifestylers" (aka swingers) we were not. We enjoyed the group because we found the sexually charged atmosphere and the open minded and friendly people a lot of fun. We had a terrific time on our first trip; met a lot of friendly people, formed some new (non-swinger) friendships, and pushed our sexual boundaries. We spent most of the time there completely naked, participated in a few of the less wild activities, dressed up in sexy theme wear most nights, and even discretely had sex in public several times.

During our first trip we immersed ourselves in the erotic environment and saw plenty of public sex, but we both commented that the experience had been a bit tamer than we'd expected. For example, the roof-top Jacuzzi lounge, which opened at 3:00pm, was a place for open sexual activity, but we'd rarely saw such, except very late at night. Most happy hour afternoons at the hot tub were filled more with drinking and socializing than with public sex. Not that there was anything wrong with that, it was just a bit less wild than we thought it would be. We were prepared for more, and I think deep inside we were both a tad bit disappointed that we didn't see it. Nevertheless we had a great time and had scheduled our second trip to the resort with the same group even before we'd left last year.

The months leading up to last year's trip had been extremely busy. This year our schedules were less full.. Without saying so out loud, at least at first, we were both prepared to ramp up our experience. With more free time on our hands we used it to the fullest to get ready. We spent more time at the gym, watched our diets very carefully, and liberally used the tanning beds before our departure. Our attention to physical appearances extended beyond losing a few pounds and making sure that the tropical sun didn't burn us in uncomfortable places. Sandra normally "groomed" me on a regular basis, keeping my abundant body hair trimmed down to short, enjoyable length. She also waxed the pubic hair off my cock and balls, making sure that I have no "dental floss" to interfere with her oral ministrations. For several months before our trip, she groomed and waxed me even more frequently, making sure that I was completely hairless everywhere she wanted me to be. I loved the attention of every primping session and the end result of smooth, bare skin all over my cock, balls and even around my anus. With her extra attention, I didn't have a single strand of stray pubic hair, and she had trimmed the patch above my cock extra short to further increase any and every sensation that she might shower on me. Sandra often commented on her handiwork, "I like the way it makes your cock really stand out."

Immediately before we left, she spent even more time than usual using the electric trimmer, neatening up every square inch of my body, chest, back, stomach, even my butt, arms and legs. It felt great and I loved the whole idea of looking as close to perfect for her as I could.

The extra pre-trip efforts didn't stop there either. Our sex life went into high gear. We tried all kinds of new positions, made love multiple times per week ("Got to get into sex shape too," we joked) and pushed a few boundaries at home. We took advantage of an empty house without the kids around as often as we could, and found all kinds of new uses for the kitchen table, the back porch, our hot tub, and the stairs as we made a point of having sex everywhere and every which way in the house that we could think of.

Far from exhausting us, each time we did something new, we got more energized and more determined to try another new thing, or push even farther. We delved deeper into Sandra's exhibitionist streak, and she went out to dinner several times without panties so I could take advantage of her secret nakedness to bring her to orgasm under cover of a restaurant table cloth. One clothes shopping trip even included a strip tease by her for me in the dressing room, which was followed by a passionate release for both of us in the car before we left the parking lot. We spent several evenings teaching each other what specific touches and techniques were the most stimulating and we finally figured out how to use the electrostim toy that we have. We even enjoyed watching each other masturbate. By the time we left for our vacation, we had deepened our physical and emotional connection to each other, and we fired up for an extra sexy trip.

When we got to the resort, we jumped right into the naked and sexy fun. Many of the friends we made from our last trip were there again, and there were also plenty of new folks that we got to know quickly. Maybe it was just us, and all the fun we had getting ready for the trip, but the atmosphere felt significantly more charged than the previous year. It was just as friendly and laughter- filled as before, but the open sexuality was much greater than before.

On our very first afternoon at the hot tub there were multiple couples using the loungers for some pretty wild daylight sex. Excited by the edgy and erotic atmosphere and our pre-trip preparations, we jumped in to the amped sexuality with both feet. The first night we had noisy, wild sex on a bed out under the stars in a corner of Jacuzzi lounge while other couples did the same, and a large crowd partied in the nearby over-sized hot tub. On other occasions I enjoyed feeling Sandra's hands around my cock, stroking me while we floated in the hot tub talking with our friends. She even covertly ducked her head a few times engulfing my cock for a mini blow-job mid conversation. I, in turn, returned her attention by secretly stroking her pussy as often as I could without interrupting whatever we were doing at the time, which was usually talking and laughing with other couples. Unlike the prior year, we somewhat more publically displayed our physical affection for each other, but kept our activities a bit hidden from view.

The new couples that we met and hung around with were also more openly sexual than those we met last year. Many of them were swingers to one degree or another. As candid as Sandra is about discussing our sexuality, the conversations often became quite explicit as she and whomever we were with talked about various blow-job techniques, favorite positions, the pluses and minuses of various toys, or what everyone liked best about his or her partner. In a place like that resort, such conversations were commonplace, and it was refreshing and stimulating to be so open and honest with relative strangers. All-in-all, the extra charged atmosphere this trip matched our own charge and we knew from the start that it was going to be a wilder week than we'd ever had. Little did I know how much.

****

"Do you trust me?" Sandra murmured in my ear again.

The costume theme of the evening was white night. She was dressed in an extremely short skirt (I'm not even sure if it could be called a skirt outside of the resort since it didn't cover her butt) and a sheer see-through white top. Her luscious, tanned 34 DD's were easy to see through the nearly translucent fabric and brushed up against me as she leaned into me, seductively whispering in my ear over the music in the disco.

I had on white scrub pants and a sort-of matching button down short sleeved shirt fully open to the waist. What I didn't have on at Sandra's insistence, was any underwear. I felt her hand on my thigh through the thin cotton. Each time she stroked my thigh, going higher and higher toward my crotch, my cock jumped. The result wasn't a "bulge" in my pants. It was more like my hard cock was tightly outlined and obvious through the thin material. Sandra loved teasing me like that, and here at the resort because I knew how much she liked seeing me on display, I didn't mind having an obvious hardon. As she breathed in my ear and kept stroking me, my head swirled in pleasure in time with the throb of my growing cock. The loose pants very quickly began to feel tight.

"Do I trust you?" Sandra's question echoed through my mind. "Yes, yes. A thousand times, a million times yes,." I thought in silent response.

I flashed back to everything we've done together and the incredible bond that we have. It is founded on an absolute trust in each other. I will do anything she asks; absolutely anything, but her question was a combination of temptation, promise and threat.

"What are you up to?" I wondered.

"Of course," I smiled back and kissed her deeply, my hand caressing her nipple through the sheer fabric of her blouse.

"Good," was her simple, answer. "Good," she said again this time her voice was filled with sensual promise. "Let's make a pit stop, and I'll meet you at the door."

We headed for the co-ed bathroom and split up to enter our separate stalls. When I came out Sandra wasn't in sight, so I made my way to the front door of the disco to wait for her. In a minute I saw her approach with two oversized resort towels tucked under her arm. She took my hand and led us outside into the marginally cooler night air.

"We are we going?" I asked.

"Down to the beach," Sandra answered.

"I thought it was a no-no to use the beach beds at night," I said.

The beach was open to the general public and the resort rules disallowed any sexual activity there.

"As long as we're not too noisy or attract attention, I learned that we won't be bothered. Besides it's dark and nobody will even know we're there," she said.

"Dark? It's a full moon out tonight" I countered.

"We'll be behind the curtains in the shadows. It'll be fine. It'll be fun," she said squeezing my arm. "We're going to meet Sheri and Diane and a few others at the beach beds," she added.

In a moment we were almost at the sand.

"Really?" I said raising an eyebrow beginning to feel a bit unsure about this. It sounded an awful lot like we were headed for a swinger's orgy, which was definitely out of my comfort zone.

Sandra read my mind, as she so often does and allayed my worries, "No, I don't want to play with anybody else. You're all for me, and I'm just for you," she cooed. I could tell there was something she wasn't saying as she kicked off her sandals and jumped into the sand.

"But that doesn't mean that I don't want to show you off," Sandra said with a twinkle in her eye. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek then ran across the sand for the beach beds leaving me speechless.

"Show me off? I wonder exactly what that means," I thought as I walked across the sand toward the thatch-roofed beds. My heart was pounding, both from excitement and more than a little bit of anxiety. The beds she had disappeared into were on the front row, closest to the water. They were solid wooden structures consisting of a platform raised about 3-4 feet off the sand and large enough to hold about ten or twelve queen-sized mattresses side-by-side. The back "wall" of the structure was gauzy white linen and it was roofed by a combination of cloth and thatching. Each mattress could be separated from its neighbor by cloth curtains, but most of the time, they were pulled back to allow the breeze to blow freely across the whole area, and to facilitate socialization. At that time of night, despite the moon illuminating the beach, the inside of the beds was in deep shadow. I couldn't see in as I climbed up the step leading to where Sandra had disappeared.

I was greeted by soft chorus of "Hey there's" directed at me, and the clink of ice cubes rattling in glasses. Instantly I could tell that there were more people there than Sandra had described, and that they could easily see me. It almost felt as if they had been waiting for me. My heart rate jumped. I could also hear low moans and rhythmic creaking coming from all along the lengthy structure. Obviously there were multiple couples in there deep into carnal activities. Standing on the step at the edge of the structure, just outside of the bed where I was sure Sandra was, I was lit up compared to the murky interior. I felt like I was in a spot light for everyone inside to see. Just what she was hoping for I was sure, and not the end of whatever Sandra had planned.

As I began to step forward into the bed, her hand shot out from the darkness onto my hip, palm against me, stopping me. With her other hand, Sandra reached up, caressing my still hard cock through my scrub pants.

"Mmmm. I just love your hard cock," I heard her say, loud enough that I was sure anyone nearby could hear. She continued to rub me. holding me in place with her other hand, leaving me spot lit in the moonlight.

"But these simply will not do," she said next. And with a quick tug on the drawstring, Sandra loosened my pants and slid them down to my ankles. My cock bobbed free, standing out like a flag pole in front of me for everyone to see. I heard people moving in the gloom of the beds. Were they all staring at me, or was this a show just for the two of us? There was no way to tell.

"I really love your hard cock," I heard from her again, perhaps even a little bit louder this time. Sandra was rubbing my cock with both hands, running them up and down its full length, caressing my balls. I shivered with pleasure at her touch.

"I love the way it feels in my hands, and I love the way it feels in my mouth," I heard right before she slid her warm, wet lips over my rigid member.

The sensation was incredible. If I hadn't been holding on the wood frame of the beach bed, I would have lost my balance and fallen backwards into the sand. I moaned my pleasure, and I felt Sandra smile, her mouth still filled with my cock. She bobbed her head up and down on me a few more times, coating me with her warm saliva before saying, "Now get in here." She tugged me by my cock into the darkness and onto the bed.

I fell forward into the welcoming gloom and onto the mattress, which Sandra had covered with the beach towels from the disco. In a flash, she flipped me over me onto my back and tugged my pants off over my ankles. I could tell that she had taken off her sheer top. Her beautiful breasts swayed free, silhouetted in the dark against the moon-lit beach. I could feel the lust radiating off her like animal heat, and sense the presence of multiple other people very close by, but I was so taken in by Sandra's sultriness that I didn't pay any attention to whether they were watching us or not. She straddled over me like she was claiming a prize.

"I'm going to tend to you and your cock and drive you crazy. Then you're going to lick me until I cum all over your face," Sandra announced, just a tad louder than necessary. She knows that I love it when she's aggressive during sex, and I could feel she was really going to turn it on tonight. It was so erotic; her lust and the audience that I knew was nearby.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard," I snarled back to her. I felt her smile at me in the darkness as her hands roamed down over my body reaching for my straining cock.

While her hands stroked and fondled me, her lips and teeth found my nipples, licking and biting me in the ways she knew I loved. I moaned letting her know how much I liked it. I've never been one to stay still during our passion, and tonight was no exception. I didn't hold back at all. I didn't care if anyone could see us or not. If they were watching, I wanted them to see how much pleasure she can give me. I arched my back, thrusting my chest against her mouth.

"Oh god," I moaned.

Sandra's lips trailed down my stomach while she licked and nipped at my skin. I flung my hands up over my head and spread my legs wide inviting, no begging, for her to take all of me in any way that she wanted.

"You are so hard," I heard her emote, her mouth was inches from the tip of my cock while she stroked my balls.

"I love being hard for you," I called back to her. I could feel pre cum beginning to drip out of me. She wrapped her hand around my cock, making me buck, and then began stroking me, using the pre-cum as a lubricant. Sandra's always given me the most incredible hand jobs that bring me to climax quickly. I had to stop her before she made me cum with that first touch.

"Not yet. Not yet," she murmured. "I have plans for you." She let go of my throbbing cock, but kept stroking my balls.

I next felt her tongue beginning to explore my bare scrotum. Little teasing licks at first that felt incredible on my hairless skin. Before long, the gentle licks gave way to broad, strong strokes from her tongue that ended with her sucking each of my balls into her mouth, massaging them and coating them with her slippery saliva. I knew that she wasn't going to leave my cock untended to for long; just enough to bring me back from the edge of an orgasm, and I was right. As I drifted down from my peak, I could feel her tongue sliding back up the length of my throbbing shaft. I had a death grip on the mattress with both hands and arched my back thrusting myself up to meet the stroke of her tongue. I was totally under her control, unable to stop myself from writhing in pleasure. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that this was exactly what Sandra wanted; to play me like a fine instrument and demonstrate to everyone watching what a virtuoso she was. I was her show and I was more than happy to play my part.

When Sandra slid my cock once more into her waiting mouth, it was all I could do not to cum right then. I gasped and held my breath as I felt the roof of her mouth slide over my cockhead as her tongue swirled around my shaft. She had one hand was wrapped around the base of my cock and the other cradled my balls as she bobbed her head and jacked me at the same time. Each downward movement of her head drew me deeper and deeper into her mouth. It felt as if she was swallowing me whole. With all my might, I willed myself with all my might not to cum, wanting to make the sensations last forever I spread my legs wider to give her as much access to me as possible; signaling her with my body for her to have her way with me.

"Mmmm," she growled hungrily. I could tell she was enjoying herself. I felt the faint vibration of her moan radiate up into me through my cock.

My heart pounded harder. With a last ounce of restraint I brushed the top of her head with my hand, urging her to stop before I came. She took our well rehearsed cue, and with a loud slurp she once more let my cock fall out of her mouth back against my belly with a loud slap, while a stream of saliva ran out of her mouth, and over my balls where she was still rubbing me.

"So smooth," she said pretending to talk to herself while continuing to rub me. I was panting loudly trying to recover from the orgasmic edge she had led me to. "So smooth everywhere," she said again this time pushing her finger down between my cheeks stroking my anus. "I'm definitely going to take advantage of the smoothness here later," she said wickedly.

I knew exactly what Sandra meant and my heart skipped a beat in renewed excitement knowing what she had in store for me. But I knew the act she was teasing me with was for us alone and not for this public display.

As my ragged breathing slowed and the blood pounding in my ear quieted a bit, she raked her fingernails up over my chest and announced emphatically, "My turn!"

I grabbed a handful of Sandra's flowing blonde hair and tugged her firmly up the bed and over onto her back.

"No, no. It's my turn," I said grinning. "It's my turn to feel your pussy in my mouth and taste your wonderful juices. I want to feel you dripping off my chin when you cum."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Do You Trust Me?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds