• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Little White Panties

Little White Panties

I was spending the weekend with my sister and brother-in-law and their two children in New York City. I had come down for a good friend's wedding, but had decided to make a weekend of it and spend some time with my little nephew and niece who I seldom got to see. The day following the wedding, my sister and I set out early with the kids to go shopping. I had intended to accompany them to swimming lessons at around noon, but I was so tired and hungover from the wedding that I decided I'd better head back and take a nap. My sister handed me her keys and told me that since she and her husband were out of the house, that I might as well take my nap in their bed. I caught a cab and made it to their apartment in no time.

When I walked into the apartment, it was totally quiet, as I expected. Not thinking it at all strange that my sister's bedroom door was closed, I pushed open the door only to find out I was not alone in the apartment after all. My brother-in-law had apparently come home early, unbeknownst to me. He was lying in their bed, naked, jerking himself off with long, steady strokes. He hadn't noticed me come in, and continued to tug on his dick, unaware that someone else was watching. I was so mesmerized by how large and thick his cock was, so much larger than any I had ever seen before, that I didn't immediately retreat from the room. The shinning purple head was oozing a clear liquid that I instinctively wanted to lap up with my tongue. I stood, eyes locked on his giant cock, for a full minute before I realized that he had a pair of panties over his face... and I that I recognized those panties. They were the panties I had been wearing just the day before, while I was dancing and sweating at the wedding reception. They were white and lacy with tiny embroidered strawberries all over them. I watched his tongue trail back and forth along the material that had rubbed against my shaved pussy just a few hours ago. This sent a tingle through my body that ended deep in my stomach, making me immediately, uncontrollably horny.

He groaned aloud, and my hand instinctively shot down the front of my pants, toying with my clit. I pressed my fingertips to my tender button, feeling it engorge with lust. I watched his cock grow more rigid, throbbing while he licked my dirty panties. I couldn't help imagining his rock-hard member filling up my tight cunt and making me shudder in pain and pleasure. He shot his thick white load all over his stomach, making my eyes bug out with the sheer volume of sperm that came out of him. I rubbed my clit faster, hiding behind the doorframe while he mopped up his cum with my panties, sighing a little as his huge cock went flaccid. I came harder than I had ever cum before, stifling a groan, before straightening my clothes and rushing back toward the door.

Opening and then promptly slamming the door, as though coming in from outside, I called out, "Anyone home?" I took my time setting down my handbag and the keys so that he had time to clean up. I opened the refrigerator, listening for his movements and making all of the racket I could, until I heard him come out of the bedroom.

Fully clothed again, he casually said, "Hey! I didn't expect you back so early? Where are my wife and kids?" He acted like everything was totally normal, having no idea that I had just him cum to the scent of my pussy. I jumped, feigning surprise and chastising him for sneaking up on me, before retreating into his bed, the one in which he had just finished jacking off, to "take a nap." Instead of sleeping, however, I finger-fucked myself long and hard, jamming three and four fingers into my sopping wet box, remembering my brother-in-law's amazing dick and what he had been doing with it right in this bed a few minutes ago.

Later that afternoon, after my sister returned with kids and put them down for their naps, I got out of bed and put on the shortest skirt I had brought with me over the white panties with the strawberries on them, now stiff on one side from my brother-in-law's cum. My sister had opened a beer, and I decided to have one, too, bending forward far enough as I fished one from the bottom of the fridge that my brother-in-law could catch a glimpse of my panties. I lingered extra-long down there, giving him time to register which panties I was wearing and remember what he had been doing with them earlier. I glanced over my shoulder at him, catching him staring, wide-eyed, at my ass.

"Do you want this?" I asked, using my sexiest voice and giving a little wink. I even shook my ass a little for good measure. His response was classic, making my pussy wet with his obvious embarrassment. He began to stutter an answer, blushing furiously and raking his hand through his hair like a nervous schoolboy before I turned around, proffering a beer. Realizing what I had meant, or at least, realizing what he thought I had meant, he took it gratefully, and held it in front of his crotch as if it could hide his burgeoning erection. I let him see my eyes linger on his jean-clad hard-on for a minute before heading into the living room to sit with my sister. I heard the bathroom door open and shut, and the water turn on. I giggled to myself, thinking that it would take him a minute to recollect his composure.

The rest of the evening went this way, and every time I was alone in a room with my brother-in-law I would give him a purposeful stare, making a sexy joke or winking, loving the confusion and anxiety it caused him. Once, when passing him in the hallway, I allowed my 34D tits to graze his chest as I passed, maintaining eye-contact the entire time. He was so turned on and upset at this point that his erection was constantly struggling for release against his jeans, and yet, my sister seemed not to notice. I was having a ball, and getting so wet at the same time that at several points I had to head to the bathroom to wipe up the juices that had begun to trickle down my slender thighs before anyone noticed. I couldn't wait for another opportunity to be alone with him.

At about nine o'clock, I saw my chance. My sister headed into the kids bedroom to put them down for the night, leaving me and brother in law sitting at the kitchen table at the other end of the apartment. As soon as she was safely shut inside the kid's room, I pushed my chair back from the table, pulling up my short skirt and spreading my legs wide enough for my brother-in-law to get a good view of my puffy vagina encased by the wet patch at the front of my panties. He stared at my sex, one hand pressing on his stiff cock and the other gripping his beer so tightly I thought it might shatter.

"The strangest thing happened earlier," I began, leaning back and gyrating slightly in my chair, "My panties were sticky when I put them on. Like someone had been using them to jack off."

He looked around nervously, and then began to apologize, begging me not to tell my sister what had happened, promising it would never happen again. I thought about this and decided that if he didn't want my sister to know, he was going to have to give me something first.

"I won't tell my sister, but I think we ought to at least have some fun if we are going to start keeping secrets, don't you? Why don't you show me your giant cock, and I'll let you smell my panties again until you cum."

"I couldn't... I mean... What are you doing?" His mind was racing, a battle between logic and passion whirring in his head, "This is wrong... I would never..." He stumbled over his words as I stood up, walking around the table toward him. When I arrived at his chair, I dropped to my knees so that I was eye-level with his cock. I kneeled there, staring hungrily at the bulge in his pants, wanting to see it more than anything.

"Show me," I moaned, pulling at my stiff nipples, "I want to see it up close," The prospect of my sister catching us was as exciting as the idea of putting my lips on that enormous cock, and I began to openly rub my pussy in anticipation. "Take it out," I whispered, taking my fingers out of my wet snatch and running them over his dry lips, "Let me see it. Right in your kitchen with your wife and kids a few yards away."

This time he did as he was told, freeing his throbbing cock from the confines of his jeans and letting me see the wet tip throb a few inches away from my face. I leaned forward until my heaving chest was pressing against his erection, spreading his precum all over the front of my shirt, loving the sensation of my breasts on hid cock. He was loving it, too, reaching out to cup them with his hands and gasping at how firm they were.

"You want to smell my panties all fresh and wet for you?" I asked, finally standing to remove them from my tingling clit, "Thinking about you and my panties has been making me wet all night." He nodded vigorously, reaching to take them out of my hand. I kept them just out of reach, asking, "Wait, what are you going to do for me?" I dangled them above his head, as he grabbed for them, his cock rubbing against the smooth skin of my thigh.

"I'll do anything," he moaned, "Please... whatever you want." At this, I yanked up my shirt, exposing my hard nipples.

"Suck me," I whispered, "You need to make me cum before you are allowed to cum."

He did as he was told, leaning down to suck on my nipples, letting his teeth meet the delicate flesh just every so often. "Harder," I encouraged him, grasping the back of his head. He obliged, sucking on my tits the way a baby wanting milk would. He had been jacking his hard cock with one hand while he did this, but I took his hand and placed it at my soaking slit. "Finger fuck me until I cum. You don't get to cum yet." He hastily slid one and then two fingers into my cunt, groaning lightly as my juices coated his hand. I was close. Very close. When he added a third finger to my drooling vagina, I came, pressing my tits into his mouth and gasping, letting the waves of pleasure shooting through my body soak his hand. I felt amazing.

Having held up his end of the bargain, I handed him my panties and gasped, "Now you may cum." Stuffing the panties into his mouth, I wrapped my lips around his dick and let my hands rub and tug his balls gently. I barely got half of his giant dick into my mouth when he came like a fountain, making my eyes water as his thick jizz rolled down my throat and into my stomach.

Just then the bedroom door opened, signaling my sister's return. Quickly we straightened our clothing, and moved back into our former positions. I saw him shove my panties into his pocket, and I sighed knowing that he would cum many more times, even after I left, with my panties in his mouth. If my sister noticed anything upon her return, she didn't mention it, and we all carried on if nothing had happened.

That night, after we all went to bed I heard him violently fucking my sister, while she marveled at how hard he was and how deep he was getting. I let my fingers slip inside my pussy, all the while knowing that it was my panties he was thinking of.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Little White Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds