• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Domina Katarina Goes Shopping

Domina Katarina Goes Shopping

Several days ago, there was an e-mail in my inbox. It was of course from my Domina, Katarina, because the e-mail account is for her exclusive use, when she wishes to communicate with me. Because I am her sissy slut, and from time to time she finds ways for me to prove my usefulness to her.

The e-mail read:

"Hello, sissy slut,

I have decided I wish to go on a shopping excursion this Saturday. You will accompany me! You will bring lots of cash, and your credit and debit cards! Because I am going to let you pay for my shopping. This will make me happy! You do want to make me happy, don't you, my pathetic sissy slut? And, if you are a good sissy, I will let you carry my bags for me! Come to my place at 1 P.M.

Domina Katarina

I read the e-mail over and over again, my heart racing! She asked "You do want to make me happy, don't you?" My Domina really knew how to tease me! She very well knew the answer to that question! It was only a few weeks ago that she had seduced me into enslavement, by the use of her beauty, feminine charm and natural dominant nature. I fell quickly into her control. First, she feminised me. Then, she had me crawl before her and beg to be her sissy slut, a plaything for her amusement! I found that her happiness was all that really mattered anymore! She was well aware of the power she had over me, and that I was totally subservient to her whims!

I arrived exactly at 1 P.M, as instructed. She opened the door and let me in. Domina Katarina was dressed in tight black leather pants and a white blouse. Her long blonde hair fell loose around her shoulders. She was superbly made up- a beautiful woman prepared for an afternoon of shopping!

"Strip! Then kneel before me!" She commanded.

I did so as quickly as I could- I had learned the hard way that she expected her directions to be followed promptly!

"So, sissy slut, today is a special day! You are going shopping with me! You have two purposes today- you are going to pay for my shopping, so you may think of yourself as my 'walking wallet'! You will walk behind me, carrying money to buy me things and keep me happy! Your second purpose will be to carry my shopping for me! You will walk behind me with my purchases. You are going to be my bag boy! What do you think of all this, sissy slut? Hmmm?"

I replied, "Thank you Domina Katarina, for letting me buy you things and be your bag boy!"

Domina Katarina smiled and rose from her chair. "First, I need to prepare you for today. Here are some things for you!" She held up a butt plug, a chastity device and a pair of black, frilly panties. She inserted the butt plug and I winced. Next, she attached the chastity device to me. Finally she took the panties and stroked them across my face. I began to get aroused, but the chastity device stopped that.

She said, "Now, you are going to be walking with me on the street. Do you remember what I taught you during our leash training session? What are the rules?"

I replied, "I must always stay three paces behind you, Domina Katarina! And always to the left of you!"

"Very good, sissy slut! Now, when we walk today, you will observe those rules! However, you will not be leashed. You must always walk at the same pace as me! And, to maintain your focus, you will always keep your eyes on my ass!"

Domina Katarina produced a leash and held it loose between her hands. "I will have your leash and collar in my purse. If I sense that you are not following me correctly or if you are not keeping up my pace..." She pulled the leash tight between her hands. "Then I may just have to put this on you! Would you like that? Would you like the public to know what our real relationship is? Hmmm?"

I stammered, "That won't be necessary, Domina Katarina! I will follow you just as you have told me!"

Domina Katarina had me put on my panties slowly. My skin tingled as I put them on. She made me stand in front of the mirror. She sighed in my ear "Now look at you! A good litttle sissy slut, all prepared to go shopping with her Domina! Now, into your street clothes! It is time to go! The taxi is here!"

***

We got out of the taxi on Robson Street. Domina Katarina snapped her fingers and pointed to my place, three paces behind her. We began walking. It was difficult for me, with the butt plug, to walk comfortably, and I found I had to take quick short steps. It must have made me look ridiculous, half walking/ half stumbling three paces behind her! She walked poised, head held high, while I shuffled behind her like a well trained dog! I heard a few people laugh, but I could not look at them- my focus was on Domina Katarina's ass. It was beautiful, swaying side to side in the tight leather pants, the curves of her cheeks displayed so superbly! With the anal stimulation from the butt plug, and the visual stimulation from her ass, I found myself getting hard, but the chastity device soon reminded me of her control over that part of my body! At one point, Domina Katarina sensed that I was not keeping up. She stopped, and raising one eyebrow suggestively, began to take the leash out of her purse.

My eyes implored her, pleadingly, to not leash me in public! She smiled and nodded, and continued walking.

Finally, she stopped. She stood in front of a shop. She pointed to the door, and I hurried forward to let her in.

She said, "You will come in too! Wait for me inside the entrance! When I have finished shopping, I will summon you!"

We entered the shop, and I found myself surrounded by beautiful shoes! I looked around- shoes of the finest kind on all the walls! Sandals, high heels, boots! Domina Katarina was greeted by one of the shop girls. They seemed to know one another. From my place in the shop I could see Domina trying on all sorts of shoes, trying them out by walking around, sitting down and arching her foot, admiring the way the shoe looked on her.

After some time, I saw her walk to the sales desk. She snapped her finger, and I hastened to her. She said, "Sissy slut, this is Miss ____. She has helped me buy my footwear today. Give her your credit card!"

I took out my credit card and gave it to Miss ___. She rang it through.

Domina Katarina said, "Now, sissy slut, Miss ___ has been very helpful today. I think she deserves a good tip! Bring out your cash!"

I pulled out a roll of bills from my pocket. Domina Katarina continued, "Now be a good girl, sissy slut, and ask Miss ___ to take a hundred dollars, and thank her for allowing you to give it to her!"

I found myself saying, "Please take a hundred dollars, Miss ___! And thank you for the privilege of allowing me to give it to you!"

Miss ___ smiled and took the hundred dollars. She looked at Domina Katarina and said, "Well done, Katarina! I see you're bringing this one along quite nicely! And you've only been training her for how long?"

Domina Katarina smiled, tossing her hair. "I enslaved this one just a month ago! Once I found out about her desire to buy me things, it has been very easy! Well, we must go- see you later!'

We went back into the street. I found walking more difficult than before, because now I was trailing behind Domina Katarina while carrying two bags, each bag holding three or four boxes of footwear! However, by concentrating on following her behind, I was able to stumble along satisfactorily. We walked a few more blocks. Domina Katarina stopped in front of another shop door. No word was spoken- I hurried to the door and opened it for her. She brushed by me, close. I could smell her perfume! She said, "Same as before, sissy slut! Wait for me inside the store until I summon you!"

We entered the shop. I looked around and my senses reeled! We were in a high-end lingerie shop! Everywhere, beautiful lingerie! Panties, bras, stockings, garter belts, corsets, bustiers!! It was a dream come true for me, Domina Katarina's sissy slut!!

Domina Katarina walked around the shop. A sales girl was assisting her. I saw her holding up various pieces of lingerie and checking them out in front of a mirrror. At one point she and the sales girl were talking and laughing. They both looked at me and Domina Katarina pointed at me. More laughter! I felt my cheeks go red in humiliation!

Finally, I heard the snap of Domina Katarina's fingers. I hurried over to the sales desk. Domina Katarina said, "Sissy slut, this is Madame ___! Introduce yourself like a good girl!"

I heard myself say, "Hello Madame ___! Nice to meet you! I am Domina Katarina's sissy slut!"

Madame ___ smiled knowingly and complimented Domina Katarina on how well I behaved!

Domina Katarina said, "Use your debit card this time, sissy slut! Pay for all of this lingerie I have chosen to let you pay for!" I gave Madame ___ my debit card. "And, sissy slut," continued Domina Katarina, "hold out that roll of cash and ask Madame ___ to have a tip!"

I did as I was told. I held out the cash and said "Please take some of my cash as a tip, Madame ___! And thank you for accepting money from a sissy slut!"

Madame ___ laughed and took $150, smiling at Domina Katarina. She said, "Very impressive, Katarina!! Perhaps your best job yet!"

Domina Katarina smiled and said, "See you later!" She looked at her watch. "Oh dear," she said, "where does the time go? We must get a cab back to my place!"

***

We arrived at Domina Katarina's condo. She told me to put all the shopping bags in a corner. "Strip! Sissy slut!" she hissed. I obeyed immediately and stood before her wearing only my panties. I knelt before her. She walked around me and spoke.

"Well, I must say you did very well, sissy slut! You were just the very best shopping companion! I know my friends, those two girls in the shops, were quite impressed with your performance! But, I think I really need to show them more of how well your training is progressing! What do you think of that? Hmmm? So, we've decided to have a little get-together tonight! A little party! And you are going to serve us! I've a pretty maid's outfit that you will wear! You will be the most pleasing servant you can be! I want you to make me proud! I want them both to see just how a man can be turned into a useful servant, a sissy slut, by a naturally superior female!!"

I hung my head in humiliation, knowing what she said to be true! Just weeks ago, I had been a self-centered male. But, she had used her feminine power and seduced me and enslaved me! Then, exploring my weakness for her, she had turned me into a proper sissy slut whose only thoughts were serving a female supremacist!

Domina Katarina continued, "Tonight you will obey my guests as you would obey me! No task they give you will be beneath your dignity! You will thank them for any humiliation they may wish to favour you with! And, I have decided you will serve dressed up as a maid! Go to that closet and bring out your uniform, sissy slut!". I did as I was told- Domina Katarina then helped me get into my uniform for the night, stockings, garter belt, panties, bra, short black skirt, frilly black blouse, and heels. She made me stand in front of the mirror. "Look!" she cooed, "what a proper little maid you are! Ready for service, aren't you?"

I nodded. I was ready for service. Whatever I was told to do, I knew I would do it! I had absolutely no choice anymore!

Domina Katarina said, "Now, I am going to have a bath and get ready! I want you to spend the next hour cleaning! You can start with dusting!"

She strode out of the room, leaving me with some rags and a feather duster. I looked around. There was so much to be done and so little time! I began my chores. As I did so I would catch a glimpse of myself from time to time in the mirror. There I was- sissy slut of Domina Katarina! And soon, to be sissy slut to her friends!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Domina Katarina Goes Shopping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds