• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Just For Her

Just For Her

It seemed awfully naughty to her, but why not? She deserved a little something just for her...

It was a runaround day, stops all over downtown, lots of bases to touch. Finally, midafternoon, she'd finished her schedule, and decided there was no way she was going back to the world just yet. She'd check in, no more, but that was going to be it for a while.

She smiled as she settled into her spot, unearthed her phone, and saw she had a wifi connection. Some time back, she'd found a secluded corner of a conference hotel right downtown - she gravitated back there when she had the chance. It was intended for quiet conversation, an echo of when power was brokered in the ornate corridors of the grand old place. A couple of overstuffed leather armchairs and a functional glass coffee table were placed at the end of a hall, around a bend that led nowhere but to stairs no one used. High windows let in the light, and thick carpet muffled the sound of the mandatory muzak from the lobby two floors below.

She rolled her eyes in exasperation as she checked her email - six messages, six details to handle. She dutifully worked her way through them, feeling more like playing hooky and blowing it all off with each one. Finally, she could call herself finished for a while, and she slumped back in the chair. Alone at last.

Her mind drifted for some time, sorting itself out, adjusting to taking a break. Hearing the murmurs of the city going on around her, but sitting alone in a place that had been unchanged since she first found it, years ago. So good to have time just for her... but it would be so nice to have just a little more...

She looked at her phone, deciding... then entering an address in her web browser she'd not used for too long. Using her secret login, with the password she'd be shy about saying aloud. Words and images and sex and passion flowed across her screen, reminding her of the things she enjoyed, things that she'd never confess to the people she'd seen that day. But this was time just for her, and this was what she wanted.

She scanned the screen, looking here, there... more and more attuned to what she saw. She began to physically respond to her new train of thought - she'd been neglecting her body, and it knew what it wanted. She began to shift in her seat, biting her lip... did she dare? It seemed awfully naughty to her... but why not? No one had been by in the hour she'd been there, she'd only need a few minutes...

She brought her right knee up, right foot on the chair, knee out over the arm, slipping her knee length skirt up to her hip. Her right hand dipped between her legs, eagerly tugging her prim panties to the side. Her fingertips found her clit, slid in for wetness, began to circle... her left hand worked the scroll - more new images, more naughty thoughts, and she began to resonate to her own rhythm.

Breathing faster, she ignored the screen completely, and was lost in her own sensations. Nipples stiffening as she played. Trying to judge whether the windows let anyone see her, and quickening her pace as she decided "maybe"... Hearing the noises of people in the lobby, mixing with the wet sounds of her bringing herself off...

... and the sound of the stairwell door opening behind her...

She gave a quick start and then froze - oh my god, oh my god, footsteps on the carpet...

She was sitting motionless, hand up her skirt, hoping to avoid notice... when he walked around the edge of the chair, and stopped in his tracks, noticing everything.

Several very complicated seconds followed - she still couldn't move. Expressions of astonishment, embarrassment, and fear crossed her face... and his. Her mind still-photographed him instantly - jacket and open collar, on the large side of nondescript, a little rumpled from a runaround day of his own. Bringing with him a slight whiff of clean, honest sweat, and of the soap from the hotel lavatory.

It was just inevitable that her eyes would drop to the crotch of his slacks. For a moment, the only thing in her world was watching his pants tent up as he became, quite suddenly, erect.

Her hand began to move again, slipping fingertips over her stiffened clit, redoubling the thrills she'd been feeling - good god, what was she doing!

She froze again. Knowing that she was completely vulnerable to him, she looked at his face, not knowing what to expect.

She found him looking back, eyes wide, taking photographs of his own. Trying on a smile, to see if she would like it.

Relief flooded her as he said, "It's OK."

Thrills flooded her as he said, "Go on."

He moved to the opposite armchair as he spoke, and sat slouched for line of sight, hips tilted to let him be comfortably - and obviously - hard in his pants. She watched him, mouth hanging open in disbelief, as his eyes scanned the area. He wanted to be her lookout while she finished - how sweet!

She hadn't really realized she'd begun rubbing herself again - her instincts had reached a conclusion before she did. She squirmed to the edge of her chair, arranging skirts with her free hand until he smiled. Such a nice smile, she thought. How nice of him to come to my place. She let go of the fact that she'd have found this strange hours ago - she was so ready to get away from that world of everyday, and so far it was working out so well...

His eyes on her made her frantic, and a little clumsy. Torn between the excitement of putting on a show, and the excitement of... well, fucking herself, she was turning into a squirming, panting maniac. Her eyes never left his face as he watched her, intent on every detail, beginning to breathe heavily himself, large hands gripping his thighs to keep them from crossing boundaries.

He leaned forward, and his voice came to her again. Low and earnest, but with a touch of mischief, like a kid who wanted to play too. "I have to touch you. May I help?"

Her hips, on the edge of her chair, bucked forward as she heard what he said, and she drew a quick breath. Her nod was almost redundant - his smile had already brightened at her initial reaction.

Swiftly he was standing beside her chair, bending over her, right hand brushing her inner thigh. She grabbed his hand with her damp fingers and guided him straight to her. She'd been driving herself crazy for half an hour, she was tingling from head to toe - he was more than welcome to touch her.

The tips of two fingers tucked under her panties, tugging them farther aside, and his hand slipped down to cup her pussy, still barely concealed by her skirt. Already at the edge of her chair, she spread her legs as widely as possible, waiting. Licking her lips, leaning her head back against the top of the high backed chair, him standing behind and bending over her. His left cheek settled against her hair, and that same low voice in her right ear told her that she was magnificent to touch. He began to slide his hand just slightly up and down her slit, middle finger slipping across her clit. She thrust her hips against his hand; she raised her right hand up to the side of his broad neck, to hold his face to her.

He told her he had to feel what she was like inside her cunt, and she knew that he felt her nod. His left arm came around her, to support her under her breasts, her left hand grasped his forearm, and suddenly two curled fingers dipped into her, up to the second knuckle.

She twitched so wildly, she nearly judo-flipped him over the chair.

He pumped the fingers in and out, fast and stiff right from the beginning, since she was well past wet enough already. The base of his thick fingers slapped against her clit on each stroke, as their tips teased more moisture from her every time. Her right hand moved to the back of his neck, rubbing it spasmodically, clenching and unclenching in his hair. Oh god, she loved having a visitor this afternoon...

Her head moved to rest against his left shoulder, her lips near to his ear so she could moan softly just for him. Seeking his rhythm, her hips shifted and thrust to get those fingers all the way in... and suddenly she was trying to be quiet about an orgasm that rolled through every nerve and muscle of her body. She clung to his left arm for support as her pussy clenched and grabbed at his fingers, juices squeezing out onto his hands, her panties, her skirt, their chair.

When her ass touched down again, he slowly withdrew his hand, and returned to slowly rubbing her up and down again, teasing aftershocks from her on every stroke. She had no idea how long this lasted until she finally lay limp in the chair, his left arm hugging her into his shoulder.

He spoke again, quietly into her right ear, passion shaking his voice. "I'm very late getting back to my meeting - someone's going to come looking for me soon. I can't stay now, dammit. I'll be in the bar downstairs at 7:30 tonight - I really hope you'll come see me so we can see where this goes next."

She nodded again, realizing she'd not said a word the whole time he was there. By then he had already straightened, turned and walked back into the stairwell, leaving a happy puddle of woman behind. She quickly tidied herself up to be half presentable, and switched her neglected phone's screen back to something innocent, but she lingered bonelessly in the chair, head spinning, needing a little more time before her legs would carry her away from there.

What an amazing afternoon - what might the night be like?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Just For Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 299 milliseconds