• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Corporate Whore

Corporate Whore

123

Abbey wandered the large downtown building a week prior to her first day of work. She was in complete awe of the environment. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to land such a great job at a young age.

When she walked by her future office, she saw a woman there, mid 30's, packing her things into a large box. The office still had its furniture and computer, but all of the personal belongings were already packed. The woman had a bitter look on her face, with mascara stains around her eyes from crying.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Abbey asked with sincerity.

The woman flashed a look that showed complete disdain. It was like the woman felt a mixture of anger and pity towards Abbey.

"So you're the new girl, eh? Here to replace me? You're prettier than I expected."

Abbey looked dumbfounded. "I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about. I had nothing to do with..."

"Spare me the ignorance, sweetheart," she said angrily. "I'm not dumb. I've served Mr. Kraus for years, I was loyal to him, and this is how he treats me? Well fuck that."

"There must be a misunderstanding," Abbey replied, trying to calm the situation. "I don't work here yet. I don't start until next week. I'm not involved with any dispute you have."

The woman grabbed the box of her belongings and walked towards the door. Fury was written all over her face. When she stood in front of Abbey, her eyes looked over the much younger woman, and there was still disdain in her eyes.

"There's no misunderstanding here. You're the new girl. If you're stupid enough to work here, then you deserve everything you get. I hope you enjoy it."

She walked passed Abbey and headed towards the elevator with a sense of liberation.

Abbey couldn't understand what just happened. Her moment of pride and achievement was ruined by a stranger's bad day. She watched as the elevator doors closed and the woman left, never to return. The small office was Abbey's now. She stepped inside and looked around. Her very own office.

Office Skirt & High Heels

Two months later. Abbey waited in the lounge of the man who hired her, Mr. Kraus. Oddly enough, she had only met him a few times. He was an aloof figure, in his late 40's, with a commanding presence to him. A part of her wished she could spend more time getting to know him so that she could learn his secrets to success. She wanted to be his apprentice. But that seemed unlikely at the moment since he was always busy and avoided talking to her.

"Mr. Kraus is ready to see you now," the secretary said with a friendly smile.

"Thank you," Abbey said, smiling back.

She walked into the office and closed the door. She immediately felt intimidated by the boss's stern presence. The office was large and elegant, and he sat behind his desk, watching her enter. It was only the second time she had ever been there.

"Good morning Mr. Kraus," she said meekly.

"Morning. Please, have a seat."

Abbey sat down properly with her back straight and her hands on her lap.

"Nice place," she said nervously.

"Thank you. But I obviously didn't call you here to talk about my office."

Abbey felt nervous, but held it in. "Oh, of course not."

"The reason I called you here is because I wanted to talk about your job performance thus far. You've been here for roughly two months and I feel it's time for your evaluation."

Her fingers started to move and her toes clenched inside of her shoes. She was scared, but she didn't want to show it. The thought of being let-go so soon was terrifying to the overly ambitious young woman.

"I hope I'm doing well so far. I double check everything that I do. I always arrive at 7:30 am, which is half an hour early. And I leave when everything is completed. I also take very little breaks compared to everyone else."

"I've noticed," he replied, with no hint of expression. "I've heard many good things about you. People say that you're a nice person."

A feeling of relief came over her.

"Thank you."

Mr. Kraus nodded. "You have excellent traits, which you've gotten from your father, I'm sure. He's a good man. I've heard many good things about him as well."

"I'm glad to hear it," Abbey smiled with pride.

"But just because your father has built a powerful name, doesn't mean I'm going to do you any special favors. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Part of the reason I hired you is because I like your resume. At your age, I like that you've been extremely active with internships and community service. I also admire your academic achievements, since I've always been a firm believer in a good education."

"Thank you."

Mr. Kraus then flashed a stern look. "Make no mistake Abbey, the reason I hired you over more deserving applicants is precisely because of who your father is. I like that his daughter works for me."

Abbey was struck by those words, knowing that they were an insult towards her father.

"Where are you going with his?" she asked politely.

"Nearly 20 years ago, your father put my former boss out of business, which meant that I was also out of business. But thankfully I recovered, and now I'm richer than your father could ever dream of being."

"I... I don't understand. Did you hire me out of spite?"

Mr. Kraus gave a rare smile. "No. But I like having you work for me. I've always respected your father as a shrewd businessman. And if you turn out to be anything like him, which I suspect you will, then you could become a prized asset to me."

Abbey breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you have confidence in me. I was almost afraid that you were going to fire me."

"Who says I'm not?" he replied sternly. "I said that you could become a valuable asset. You're not at the moment."

"Oh..."

"Do you know what would happen if I decided to terminate your employment? You would effectively become toxic in this city. No major firm or company would want to touch you. I'm that powerful in the financial world. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she replied meekly.

"Luckily, we haven't come to that yet," he said in a much softer tone. "The truth is, I want you to succeed. I really do. You have many qualities that are useful to me. Qualities that I must have in some way."

"I promise I'll work as hard as I can for you. If there's anything more I can do to become better, I'll do it."

"Your work isn't the issue. Those reports you've submitted are fine. In fact, you're one of the fastest learners I've ever hired."

"Thank you, sir."

"The main issue I have is with your appearance," he said coldly.

"My appearance?"

"The way I run an office, I expect everyone to look their best. In your case, I don't think you're putting very much effort with your exterior."

Abbey quickly looked down at her expensive outfit (which she bought on sale from JCPenney), and then looked back at her boss. She couldn't figure out what the problem was.

"What's wrong?" she questioned. "I'm dressed like every other woman in this company."

"That's precisely the problem. You have so much potential and it's sad to see you undervalue yourself. If you want more attention, then you should start dressing like it."

"Can you give me an example?"

Mr. Kraus looked below her waist. "Your legs, for example. You obviously have beautiful legs, but you keep them hidden underneath those pants."

"I don't want to look unprofessional," she replied with concern. "All the other women on this floor also wear pants."

"So you're content with being just another woman?"

"No. That's not what I'm saying..."

He cut her off. "Do you want my advice or not? I did you a big favor by giving you this job. There are applicants who are far more qualified than you. Your attitude is making me reconsider your position as my employee."

Abbey took a deep breath. "Please, don't. I want your advice. I appreciate the opportunity to work here with you."

"Good," he smiled. "From now on, I expect you to wear office skirts, small ones. No pantyhose either. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

"I also expect to see you in high heels."

Her eyes widened. "Is all of this necessary? The men around here might think..."

"Does it matter what they think?" he replied, cutting her off again. "Or is my opinion more valuable?"

"Your opinion is more valuable," she said in defeat.

"Good. On your way out, my secretary will hand you $700 in cash for shopping expenses. From now on, I expect you to look your absolute best, every single day. Your wardrobe, hair, and make-up must all be perfect. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

When the boss was silent, Abbey stood and prepared to leave.

"One more thing," he added. "I assume you understand that this conversation is confidential. Everything we discuss from now on is confidential. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Use the rest of the day to go shopping."

Abbey left the office, and once she closed the door, the secretary smiled at her and handed her an envelope. She looked inside the envelope to see $700 in cash, all in hundred dollar bills.

*

She felt like she wanted to cry as she left the building. Never in her life had a man talked down to her in such a demeaning and sexist way. As a devout feminist, it pained her to be subservient to a chauvinistic man like Mr. Kraus.

But he was right. Being fired by him would be horrific to her reputation in the city. What would she tell her parents? What would she tell her friends? How could she get another job at a major corporation?

With the envelope inside of her purse, Abbey walked down the busy downtown streets. A part of her was fuming mad. The other part of her was desperate to please her powerful boss.

A department store caught her eye. There were shorts skirts and classy office wardrobes on the display window. When she entered, her eyes wandered the store. Once she found what she was looking for, she grabbed a number of skirts from the rack and took them to the dressing room, along with a few pairs of high heels.

***

The next day. Abbey went to the office wearing an office mini-skirt and high heels, without any pantyhose. Her typically plain face had far more make-up than usual. It wasn't long before the embarrassment came. Businessmen took brief glances at her legs. Some of them winked or nodded at her. Women looked at her with disdain. The respect she worked so hard to earn was slowly eroding.

When she stood in the crowded elevator, she felt a woman hover over her shoulder from behind.

"You're new here, aren't you?" the woman whispered in her ear.

Abbey turned to look. "Yes."

The woman was in her early 30's. Beautiful. With a tender smile on her face. The elevator door opened to Abbey's office floor.

"I'm Lisa. Don't get off yet. I think we should talk."

The door closed and they waited until the elevator headed up a few more floors. Once the doors opened, Lisa grabbed Abbey's hand and gently pulled her off the elevator.

When they entered the floor, Abbey immediately noticed that Lisa was dressed in a similar manner. Lisa's hair was done perfectly, her skirt was short, and she wore high heels. Abbey couldn't help but admire her legs, the same way men did.

"Do we know each other?" Abbey asked.

"No," Lisa replied. "But I can tell that you work for Mr. Kraus, don't you?"

"Is it obvious?"

Lisa laughed, "It is. He used to be my boss for a couple of years. Then I got promoted, so now I'm on this floor."

Abbey looked around to see the bustling office floor. Everyone was settling in to place and getting ready for the workday. Everyone was too busy handling their own business to pay any attention to their conversation.

"Looks like working for him has turned out well for you," Abbey said.

"You seem uncomfortable."

"Not at all."

Lisa smiled, "It's okay. I know exactly what you're going through. I saw you here last week for the very first time. You looked like such a sweet wholesome girl from the suburbs. Now you're... this."

Lisa looked up and down Abbey's new outfit and the extra make-up on her face.

"Maybe this is how I normally dress," Abbey replied, trying to avoid any implications that she was coerced by the boss.

"Then why do you walk so awkwardly in those heels?"

"My legs are sore from pilates yesterday."

"Oh save it," Lisa replied. "I know that Mr. Kraus has you dressing like this. You're his type. I can tell."

Abbey sighed in defeat. "I don't have much of a choice. I got the impression that I would be fired if I didn't dress like this."

"He means it. That's the kind of guy he is. He's a major asshole. And like most major assholes, he has a lot of power."

"I'm assuming he had you dress like this also."

Lisa nodded. "I used to be a small town girl. All of that changed the moment I started working for him. So I completely understand what you're going through."

"You don't seem very upset about it."

"I was at first. Believe me. It was tough. I had to compromise my values. But I got used to it, and so will you."

"You mean you got used to the money," Abbey replied.

"Like you aren't doing this for the same reason."

"I guess we're both doing this for money. But I have no intention of compromising my values. All I'm doing is adjusting to a new environment, that's all."

"Is that what you call it?" Lisa smirked. "Give it time. You're no different than me."

"Sorry, but I think we're getting off on the wrong foot. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just, I'm new to this. I want to do my best here."

"No offense taken. I know the feeling. Being a new employee in a place like this can be intimidating. Especially if you're young and beautiful."

Abbey blushed. "Thanks for the nice words."

"Well, I need to get to work. I'm glad we've had this little chat. Maybe we can meet up for lunch sometime?"

"That would be great."

Lisa reached inside of her purse and handed Abbey a card.

"Text me when you have time," Lisa replied, before pausing to think. "Before you go, tell me something. Has Mr. Kraus made any special requests besides telling you to dress like this?"

"No. What do you mean?"

Lisa smiled, "You'll find out soon enough. You seem like a smart and talented girl. I'm sure you'll rise to the occasion. See you around."

Abbey watched her new friend continue to smile before walking away. It was like there was a dirty little secret amongst the women who worked for Mr. Kraus that Abbey didn't know about. The kind of secret that people didn't want to talk openly about. The only thing Abbey could do was wonder.

Powerful Boss / Humble Employee

Days passed. Then weeks. Abbey was dutiful in her work, but received no attention from her boss. Mr. Kraus never looked in her direction when he walked by her desk. He showed no interest in talking to her.

Despite being ignored, she continued dressing in a slightly provocative manner. She continued showing up to work in high heels and office skirts. Her make-up was always much, and her hair was always done to perfection. Even though she felt embarrassed by some of the looks she would get by others in the department, she eventually got used to it.

While typing a new financial report, the message came.

"Mr. Kraus would like to see you in his office."

The secretary had called her with the message. Abbey stopped what she was doing and quickly rushed to the bathroom to straighten her clothes and fix her hair. Everything looked right. She smiled at the mirror reflection as a way to boost her self confidence. Then she headed to the boss's office.

When she entered the office, she did so with more confidence than before. She didn't want to appear weak. She wanted to project an image of professionalism. She wanted to show that she could be a valuable employee.

"Sit," he said from behind his desk.

Abbey sat down.

"How are you doing today?" she asked as politely as she could.

"Not bad. Things are going well. Earnings are high, so I can't complain."

She awkwardly winked. "I'm glad to hear it."

"I notice that you took my advice on wardrobe."

"Do you like it?" she asked nervously.

"Looks like money well spent. I like it."

A look of pride was beaming on her face. "So what did you want to talk to me about? Something good I hope."

"Well, I'm not interested in discussing your outfit," he said callously. "I wanted to discuss some of your recent performances."

"Is something wrong?"

He sighed. "Abbey, I like you as a person. If this were a start-up company, or a mid-sized corporation, then I'd say you were doing a great job. But this is a major financial institution. Things must be done in a particular way."

"Whatever the problem is, I assure you I can fix it."

"Look, you're a sweet girl. But you're sitting in a building which deals with hundreds of millions of dollars annually. You understand that, don't you?"

"Of course I do," she replied on edge. "That's why I've worked my hardest to do a great job and to avoid making mistakes."

His eyebrow raised. "No mistakes? Then what do you call this?"

Mr. Kraus tossed a folder on his desk, in front of Abbey. She opened the folder and looked through it. It was a report that she had typed and there was a red circle made from the boss's pen around one of the numbers.

"I... I don't understand," she said, looking at the report.

"You made a minor mistake in your calculation. With the amount of money we're dealing with, that minor mistake could lead to huge financial losses for us."

Abbey's eyes combed the page in disbelief. "This can't be. I don't think I made that mistake. Someone must have changed my figures."

"You're blaming someone else for your incompetence?"

"No," she said defensively. "It's just... I don't think I made this mistake."

"Are you alleging that someone tampered with your work?"

"I don't know. I..."

He cut her off mid-sentence. "Do you know what typically happens in this type of situation?"

"No."

"Normally, you would be fired on the spot. You haven't worked here very long and you're blaming other employees with no proof."

"Are you going to fire me?" she asked, hiding her fear.

"That depends. I like you. Despite the mistake you've made, I still think you're a smart girl with a lot to offer. So I'm willing to make you a deal."

"Anything. I'll do anything to prove myself, Mr. Kraus. I know I'm better than this and I'll make sure this never happens again."

"I've always liked your attitude," he smiled. "Unfortunately, something must be done about this situation. You'll have to be reprimanded."

"How?" she gasped.

"That depends. I'm sure you don't want any of your colleagues to know about it."

"Obviously not. I've never been reprimanded in my life. Not in school, or any of the previous jobs or internships I've had."

"I'm not surprised. You seem like such a diligent worker. But here, the stakes are much higher and things are more difficult. I can't let minor mistakes go unnoticed."

"What happens now?" she asked.

"Come here."

Abbey reluctantly stood up and slowly walked towards the boss, behind his desk. She was nervous and unsure of what to expect.

"Okay."

"Good," he said. "You want this job, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Show me. Put your hands on my desk."

Abbey followed the boss's order and placed her hands on the desk. Her face was turned away from him. Her butt was facing his direction. She looked down on his desk, not knowing what to expect.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Don't move. Or you'll be fired."

A feeling of shock bolted through her spine as she felt a pair of hands touch the skin of her thighs. Mr. Kraus was rubbing her legs. She didn't dare move. His hands slowly moved upwards towards the back of her thighs.

"You have such soft skin," he said. "I like that."

"Thank you."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Corporate Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds