• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Third For the First

A Third For the First

We had discussed it before, but it was different now. Eliza, I and her best friend, Kiera in a friend's bed. Her and I started kissing softly. I placed my hand on her chest and felt her heart racing. I knew she was nervous even if she wanted this. I gazed into her green eyes as I grab a bandanna from the ground. I whispered in her ear "are you ready for this love?"

She nodded. I smiled, kissed her, and told her I loved her. I told her she can say red at anytime and we will stop. She repeated back, "red, got it." Kiera reached over rubbed her cheek and nodded towards me.

We had discussed boundaries before all of this started. Kiera's boyfriend allowed anything that was not actually "penis in vagina sex" to borrow his terminology. Eliza's limits were fluid and would be very safe-word based. She was comfortable having most things done to her, but was nervous about touching her friend. We all knew each other's limits and were prepared to respect them.

I grabbed a bandanna from the floor and tied it around her eyes. She smiled deviously and quivered a tad. I laid on top of her and stretched up to kiss her. As I kiss her Kiera began to run her hands along Eliza's breasts then slyly said "hmm, this layer of clothing will not do." Kiera snuck her other hand behind Eliza's back and undid her bra. She moaned as the advancements continued to march on. I placed my hand along her neck and press gently. She whispered, struggling, "I love you, master."

I smiled and noticed Kiera's grin. While we'd been being a couple, she'd manage to work Eliza's shirt off leaving Eliza exposed from the waist up. I knew Kiera had a taste for my beloved pet's breasts, so I told her "they are yours to do as you wish to." With ferocious fury she descended upon them, biting, rubbing and squeezing with an intensity I have never quite seen matched. It became an almost out of body experience for me. I had heard of subspace; I had even experienced it, but I have never heard of domspace. I don't even think that is what I was experiencing, no I would call it the joy of watching the pleasure of the one you love. She was enjoying herself, and that was enough for me. I was still fully clothed as Kiera began stripping her further. I simply sat there at the edge of the bed watching.

Within ten or fifteen minutes, Kiera had manage to strip Eliza down to only her socks. She then stood up, looked at me, and said "I will be back in a bit." I nodded. Time seemed to slow as I stared over the body of my lover. Exposed and naked on the bed of a mutual friend. She reached to touch herself and I stopped her grabbing her hand. "No, not allowed." I said as I struck her pussy once with my hand.

She squirmed and moaned aloud "please Master."

"I said no, pet." Kneeling in front of her, I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her onto her knees while falling back myself to a sitting position. She was blindfolded still but she knew what was coming. I grasped her long green hair and pressed her mouth around my cock. She responded well and began to lick as I ran her head up and down it. She was still new to cocks in general having mainly been with women before me, but she was learning quick and her tongue had a way of wrapping nice and tightly around the tip. I felt myself getting close to orgasm, but it was far early in the night for that, I pulled her head roughly by the hair and asked her "what are you thinking pet?" She didn't know what to say. I took advantage of the silence and slapped her across the breasts with a leather belt. She changed her tune after that and stammered "I want master's cum."

"Not yet pet, not yet."

At that moment Kiera returned to the room bearing ropes and a gag. She tossed them to me and I set to work tying Eliza's legs to their respective bed corners. After that I did the same for her wrists and while I was busy tying knots Kiera placed the gag into Eliza's mouth. Eliza was now in full submission to whatever we wanted to do to her. I decided to spread Kiera's legs apart as she sat on Eliza's stomach. I bent down and started to lick the lips of Kiera's pussy. It was the first time I had gotten to taste Kiera, and I was always a connoisseur for new things. I could feel Eliza struggling as she heard Kiera moaning repeatedly. I stopped.

I told Kiera to get off of her, and I climbed up and undid the gag on Eliza's mouth. Fully prepared to hear "red" I heard instead "please master, mistress more please." With that I gagged her once again, and commanded Kiera to lie aside my pet. She obeyed begrudgingly and at that moment I decided that Kiera had gotten to be far to dominate, so I grabbed the remainder of the rope and tied her wrists together. She struggled a little, but the two of us always enjoyed the power struggle. She tried to stretch her neck to bite me somewhere, anywhere because she knew she was losing control, but I grabbed her mouth and stuffed it was Eliza's panties which had been conveniently left on the bed.

"You want to taste her so bad but this as close as you will ever get." I could see her eyes squinting and I could hear the moanings escaping her mouth. "Instead you are here for my pleasure." I said as I began to lick her breasts. Her breasts were not the largest, but their shape was unique and pointy which made them great for sucking on till she would cry out in pain those cries though were the cries of a masochist begging for more. After I had my fill of her breasts I got off the bed and grabbed some clothes pins from off a nearby desk. I snapped them a couple times in the air by Kiera's ears. She begged me no, but I know these are playful begging no's and not the no's of a woman who doesn't want them. I proceed to snap one onto each of her nipples and she cries out again. After ensuring they are securely in place I crawl down to her pussy and begin to lick it once more, but only for a moment then I snap the final clothes pin around the lips that protect her clit. She squirms and I smile.

That would be all Kiera received from me tonight, I returned to my beloved Eliza and began to bite her sides and breasts. I knew her limits and how long she could take stuff like this. After a few minutes of biting I left the bed again to grab a condom I returned and as I rolled it down my cock I slapped Eliza's pussy time and time again. Each time I could hear her trying to scream through the gag, but nothing would come out. After the condom was on, I laid myself on top of her and slowly pressed myself inside of her as far as I could go then as I laid on top of her I undid the gag to kiss her.

She said "I love you master, now fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"But pet, master is tired. He has spent all this time fucking with your friend."

"Please master."

"Hmm, tell you what I will move once you can get Kiera here to agree"

"Please Kiera, please let him fuck me."

Kiera tried to speak but instead just moaned. It was hard for her to form sentences when she was this far into subspace. "Eat me good afterwards and he can fuck."

She trailed off after that. Eliza quickly said "yes that, that anything, just fuck me master." I obliged her requests and with a steady movement began to fuck her. Her legs were still spread and so were her arms so it lacked the usual intimacy of a full body hold between the both of us, but I still held her. I wrapped my arms behind her and with each thrust I would dig my nails into her back. I had more self control than was ever necessary, so she knew I would only cum when I wanted to.

She began begging for it saying "cum. Master cum. Please cum." I refused to listen and instead shifted to be upright and on my knees as I continued to fuck her. I grabbed the leather and struck her breasts with each stroke. I was close, but I still wasn't ready. I stopped, pulled out and slapped her pussy with the leather I then undid her restraints and sat her at the edge of the bed.

"Now be good." I said as I moved Kiera in position at the end of the bed and unclipped the clothespin from her pussy. Eliza still blindfolded I bent her down into a doggy style position with her face buried in Kiera's pussy. "Make good on your word pet and I will cum for you." I watched as Kiera wrapped her legs around Eliza and began to move up and down with rhythmically as if being fucked by Eliza's tongue. Kiera's hands were still bound though and because of that she couldn't rub her clit, her favorite part of it all.

"Good pet," I said as I slid my cock back inside of her. I had had enough waiting and had no intention of dragging this out any longer. I ferociously and without regard for decency or control fucked Eliza. Bent over her and squeezing her breasts harder than I probably should have I began to near the final minutes before orgasm. My pace increased, the strokes became longer and longer. I began to moan the first time throughout the entire night.

Kiera watching all this unfold in front of her began to beg on behalf of Eliza, "cum in her dirty pussy. Cum in this sex addicts pussy." Kiera knew just what to say because sure enough I did. I rested on top of her for a bit as I tried to recover my breathing.

I rolled off of her and did the awkward find a garbage dance to throw the condom into. When I returned Eliza was still licking Kiera and Kiera had escaped her wrist binds and was holding Eliza's head. I curled up beside them as Kiera started to moan louder and louder. This was the end for Kiera that evening as she cried out "fuck yeah" With that Eliza rolled off of her and into my arms.

Hugging and undoing the blindfold I said to her "I love you dear."

"I love you too" Eliza replied as Kiera cuddled up in front of her.

"Now it's time to sleep." Kiera said unclipping the final clothespins on her breasts and forming a warm and comforting sandwich around Eliza. The one who is tortured the most gets the most cuddles, was the last thing that ran through my mind before I descended into dreams which could in no way match the reality of what had just happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Third For the First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 366 milliseconds