• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #14

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #14

12

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18-years-old.

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #14

Mistress Carol shows her son, Tom, who wears the pants in the family.

'Don't touch me! How dare you touch me? Don't you ever touch me in a sexual way without my expressed permission," she said while looking at him with the sternness of a mean teacher. Not allowing him to get away with groping her, she didn't let it go.

'Sorry,' she imagined him saying while obviously confused by her Dr. Jeckyl, Mr. Hide, and Sybil type personality.

'Sorry isn't good enough,' she imagined saying to her son, Tom, while pinching his nipples hard enough for him to fall to his knees. 'You need to be punished,' she thought while imagining cracking her whip with a loud snap across his naked ass.

'Not good enough?' She imagined him looking at her with a face full of confusion. 'What do you mean?'

'You need to be disciplined,' she imagined saying with confidence while erecting herself to her full 5'9" posture without heels and over 6' with heels.

'Disciplined? I'm not a child mother,' she imagined him saying.

'It's Mistress Carol to you and not mother,' she imagined saying.

'Mistress Carol?'

'Obviously you need me to show you how a man must treat a woman,' imagined Carol saying without verbalizing any of what she was thinking but always wishing that she could.

* * * * *

A Domme trapped in a daughter/sister/mother's body, it was time that she emerged as if a black, widow spider albeit in leather weaving a web. Now was the time to remove and distance herself from her assumed role to become who she needed and always wanted to be. Wanting to be touched and needing to be felt, of course, especially sexually, but only when she was in the mood to be touched and felt. She used to fantasize about punishing and disciplining her husband for touching her in a sexual way. If only she could back then, she would.

She would have loved to have had more control over her deceased husband. With a collar around his neck, she would have loved to have led him around on a leash as if he was a dog and she was his Mistress. Yet, she was just another woman in a man's world. Unless she was a professional Dominatrix with paying clients, men who wanted her to order them, discipline them, punish them, and control them, she'd never know what it felt like to exert that kind of power and control over a man.

Oh, if only she was a professional Dominatrix, she'd show men a thing or two about how they all needed to be punished, disciplined, and so controlled. Only and realistically, how many men would allow their wives to punish them and discipline them for touching them in a sexual way? How many women would want to punish and discipline their husbands and/or their boyfriends for touching them in a sexual way?

Not every woman has the need in them to so control men. Not every woman wants the responsibility of control over men when assuming the role of Dominatrix. Yet, now that her husband was no longer alive, now that her son was an adult, and now that she's already had incestuous sex with her son, she was finally free to do whatever she wanted sexually albeit with her limited audience of one man.

Being that she was just now beginning a sexual relationship with her son, Tom, as if he was a puppy and a dirty dog, this may be a good time to train him in not only how to treat her but also in how to treat his lover, even if his lover is presently his mother. With him ripe for the submissive role and her taking the dominant part, after she sexually teased him by flashing him her pussy and tits, before she sucked his cock, she wondered how her son would react to her saying such things to him about domination and discipline. With him the weak one and her the strong one, she wondered what his reaction would be to him playing the submissive role and her playing the part of the aggressor. Now that she received in the mail all that she needed to play her role as his Domme, she was excited to wear it. Fantasizing that he'd approve, she wondered what her son's reaction would be to seeing her in the outfit she bought online for such an auspicious occasion of training him to be her sexual slave.

If only he knew what she was thinking, she wondered what he'd say. Obviously what he thought he was buying into by having incestuous sex with his mother was so much more than that. If only he knew what he was getting into, he may have declined her his help to show her how to do sit ups. Obviously for him to have sex with his mother, he had no idea that she had control, discipline, and punishment issues. Now with her in charge, he was her obedient servant and soon to be her submissive, sexual slave.

As if she was a spider and he was a dumb fly, she had him trapped in her web and all she had to do was to suck the juice right out of his prick for him to be her Domme/sub playtime, sexual victim. If only if he knew what she was really like sexually, she wondered if he'd still want to have sex with her. If only he knew the passion she had inside of her to control, discipline, and punish men, he should be afraid. Unless, unlike his father, maybe he'd be open to the idea of being disciplined and punished. Unlike his father, just as she had the need to control men, he had the need to be so controlled.

Only, she'd never hurt him. He was her son and she loved him. She just needed him to obey her, especially when it came to him drinking and whoring. Wouldn't he be shocked if he knew his mother was a want-to-be Domme finally getting to practice her craft on him before practicing her craft on others as a professional Dominatrix?

* * * * *

When her mother came up with the idea of her, her sisters, and her childhood friend having incestuous sex with their sons, she acted disgusted by the prospect of having sex with her own son. With her mother giving her the reason to have sex with her son, if only her sisters all knew how sexually aroused she was with the thought of not only crossing the incestuous line but also embracing incest and making it part of her life, they'd all be shocked. Yet, even though she feigned her outrage at the mere thought of having incestuous sex with her son, she couldn't wait to have incestuous sex with her son. Her means to an end, more than having incestuous sex was the thought of finally having physical, emotional, and sexual control over a man and that man was her son. It was such a perfect plan. What she would do for her son in saving him, he would do for her in allowing her to live her life as a Domme controlling him.

With her son being such a bad man with his drinking, whoring, and total disregard and disrespect for her, he needed to be punished. With him out of control with alcohol, strippers, and hookers, he needed to be disciplined. Who better to punish and discipline her son than his mother? Wouldn't he be surprised to discover that his mother is a Domme? It is what it is and life's a bitch when what comes around goes around. What she was unable to do with her husband, she could now do with her son. Just by allowing him to see her pussy and tits and just by giving him a blowjob, she was already in control of him, albeit in sexual control of him. Now that he's interested, the rest, the teasing and training of him would be easy.

More than merely controlling him sexually, she's been going through his closets lately and now she knows the real truth about him. She knows that he's a really bad man, a man who deserves to be punished, discipline, and controlled. Against her expressed wishes, a violation of her rules, in utter disregard and in total disrespect of her, and too lazy to switch them over from the hangers he gets at the dry cleaners, he's been hanging his clothes on wire hangers instead of wooden ones. When she saw all of the wire hangers in his closet, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Even after she told him and retold him not to use wire hangers, he still uses them. He disobeyed her. How dare he? How many times must she tell him not to use wire hangers? How many wooden hangers must she buy him before he uses them? How dare he disobey her even with such a little thing as using wire hangers?

Perhaps nitpicking but an important issue to her, she suddenly felt a little bit like Faye Dunnaway when she played Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest. With him not cleaning his room, taking out the trash, and sleeping late, she had a lot of pet peeves to satisfy with her son now perceived as her sub and with her taking on the dominant role as his Domme. Oh, yeah, she'll fix his ass. Now that she was the Domme in control of her son, done with being the nice Mom, with her assuming the role as Mistress Carol, the party is over.

As soon as she returned home from Audrey's house after discussing what to do with their sons, excited by the thought of having sex with her son, Carol was already online shopping for all that she needed to play her dominant Domme role. After she ordered all that she needed to assume her new identity for her to play her sexual role and reign in her powerful position over her son, she masturbated herself while imagining dominating him. While pulling and twisting her nipples, she fingered her pussy with the thoughts of finally regaining control of him by teasing him with the promises of sex. She imagined pulling down his pants, putting him over her knee, and spanking him when he disobeyed her and/or whenever he disrespected her.

She'd love to discipline and punish her son in front of her mother, her sisters, and her best friend to show them all what she's capable of doing with a man, even her own son, especially her own son. Exposing his cock to all in the room, if he dared to get an erection, she'd punish him for that too. Excited by the prospect of finally having physical, emotional, and sexual control over a man, how deliciously perverse it would be for a mother to be in sexual control of her son. Just the mere thought of punishing him and disciplining him, sent shivers through her body that she never felt with her husband. After living for twelve, long sexually frustrating years without a man's touch sexual or otherwise, she had her son to give her what she so needed now. Alive with the thoughts of finally being in control of her sexual destiny, truth be told, she'd rather physically and emotionally control her son than to have sex with him.

* * * * *

Buying sexual toys, whips, paddles, handcuffs, and chains, along with sexual aids for herself, vibrators and dildos that she hasn't purchased since before her husband died, she bought a black leather outfit that fit her as if it was a second skin. It looked painted on in the way that it hugged her every curve. Such a huge sexual transformation, as if she underwent liposuction, not that she needed to undergo liposuction, the sexy getup shaped her ass, pushed up her breasts, and showed off her shapely, long legs. With the tops of her breasts exposed, showing a lot of jiggling cleavage, an understatement, the outfit made her look hot, as hot if not hotter than any professional Dominatrix.

She looked as hot as she looked the last time she wore something like this when attending a Halloween masquerade swingers' party with her husband more than 15 years ago. Those were the days but abandoning her at the party, her husband latched onto younger women, women who were too young, too pretty, and too sexy to warrant anything but her jealousy, possessiveness, and anger. Unable to compete with them and satisfy her husband's sexual appetite for women nearly half his age, her swinging days were over before they even began. Rather to stay and watch him having anal sex with 18-year-old whores, she'd rather not know what her husband was doing when she wasn't with him.

Even at her young age back then, she couldn't compete with younger women who were willing to do everything and anything to please a man. Against her feelings of wanting to control and dominate men, she couldn't even control and dominate her own husband. Besides, dominating men wasn't what the swinging lifestyle was about. The swinging lifestyle was more about women being submissive to men than men being submissive to women.

Nonetheless, she learned some things about herself when she ventured into the swinging lifestyle albeit for a brief period of time. Young and dumb, barely 27-years-old, as a married woman with a young son, she thought her wild and crazy, sexual life was behind her. Never knowing for a second that she'd enjoy the sexual attention of other men as much as she did, she wore a revealing, Dominatrix outfit as her costume more to humor her husband that to satisfy some sexual need she had within her to control him. Yet, once she saw herself in the mirror, something miraculous happened. As if she was looking at her sexual alter ego, she was hooked by her physical, emotional, and sexual transformation. Wow, the perfect Domme, she couldn't believe how hot she looked.

Suddenly feeling confidently in control, her reflection revealed who she really was, a Domme trapped in a mundane, housewife's life. She needed to divorce her husband to assume her new role. Being that was who she was, going against the grain, she couldn't allow her husband to disrespect her by allowing him the sexual pleasure of having sex with young women in front of her. Unless she was there with a collar around his neck and a leash attached to her wrist, neither being married to her husband and/or participating in the swinging lifestyle was for her.

Only, the death of her husband put her plans of domination, discipline, punishment, and control on the back burner. With her the sole parent responsible for her young son's upbringing getting in the way of her plans to become a self-imposed Domme, perhaps even a professional Dominatrix, she put her feelings of control and domination aside, until now. Now that her son was sexually interested in her, she was ready to assume control of her son in the way that she was unable to assume control of her husband.

* * * * *

Her outfit included a low cut and form fitting attached corset, with zippers here and zippers there at the ready to expose her braless breasts, panty less pussy, and/or even her naked ass. She further looked the stereotypical part of a Dominatrix with her black, thigh high, stiletto boots and elbow length gloves. Looking much like Halley Berry as Catwoman but with white skin, blonde hair, and bigger tits or Michelle Pfeifer but without the mask and again with bigger tits, she felt sexy wearing this outfit. With this revealing, sexy attire more her style, she wished she could wear this Domme outfit every day. She wished she had a Domme outfit in different fabrics and colors for every day of the weeks.

She wished she could wear this Domme uniform for the sexual pleasure of her son in the way she always wanted to wear something like this for the sexual pleasure of her husband. She wished she had the courage to wear this outfit outside when shopping at the market, going to the Post Office, or buying gas for her car. So long as she shopped at Wal-Mart, with some of the outrageous sights she's seen there while roaming the aisles, she didn't think that anyone would notice her. Actually, a good way for her to get clients and men interested in her, she'd love to walk around in public while dressed as a Dominatrix. Oh, my God, just the thought of doing something like that made her so sexually aroused. Yet, more than feeling sexually aroused, she already felt in physical, emotional, and sexual control of men.

Only, wearing something like this to a Halloween costume party was one thing, but when her husband was alive, wearing this in her bedroom was expressly forbidden. He didn't want her to be the Domme with him assuming the role as the sub. He didn't want to be controlled, punished, and/or disciplined. If anyone was dishing out punishment and discipline, it would be him controlling her.

With her husband much the aggressor and not into discipline, punishment, and bondage, he'd never give up the control that he had over her. Even with her riling against him and trying to take control from him, not budging an inch, he was the one who always wanted and needed to be in control. In their house, whether he knew it or not and whether she riled against it or not, he was the Dom and she was the sub. Now that he's dead and buried, she stepped in her newly assumed role not as a sub, not as a Dom, but as a Domme.

* * * * *

For sure, things were different at Carol's house with her 22-year-old son, Tom, than they were at Audrey's house with her 24-year-old son, Gary, or Brenda's house with her 24-year-old son, Mark, and at Jennifer's house with her 23-year-old son, Robert. With Carol the ruler of her roost and not her son, albeit even with her iron fist and her strong will, she was still unable to keep him in line with the drinking and whoring. Maybe her mother was right. Maybe incestuous sex was the only way to control him. Perhaps this sexy Dominatrix outfit was her way to keep him not only inline but also interested in her enough to keep him safely at home.

Nonetheless her bitchiness and her control issues of always needing to be in charge, the one time that she sexually softened enough to enjoy herself was when she flashed her son her tits and pussy before sucking his cock. Now, somewhat regretting her decision to give him sex so soon, she may have given her son the wrong impression that she was the sub and he was the Dom when, of course, it was the other way around with her the Domme and him the sub. Oh, no, that will never work with him thinking that he's in control, especially in sexual control of his mother.

With her not ready to repeat the sexual relationship that she had with her husband with her son, she needed to lay her ground rules right from the start. In the way that her husband cheated on her with younger women, she didn't want her son doing the same, at least not until she gave him her permission and her blessings for him to begin a relationship with another woman. Then and only then would she relinquish the physical, emotional, and sexual control that she hoped to have over him.

In a weak moment, after she unmercifully, sexually teased him by exposing her pussy and her breasts to him, while wearing her sexy, short, low cut nightgown, under the pretense of him showing her how to do sit ups, she may have made a dreadful mistake. Disregarding her role playing as a Domme for the sake of saving her son with sex, in the way she acted that night was not the way that a typical Domme should act. Not really thinking it all through while being caught up in the sexual moment, giving up her control of him, now she was paying the price for her submissiveness. Now her son took unwelcomed liberties of touching and feeling her sexy body through her clothes.

'How dare he touch her in such a sexually disrespectful way, even if she showed him her tits and pussy and even if she sucked his cock? She'll show him. Just wait and see,' she thought while plotting her moves and planning her strategy.

* * * * *

Thinking that touching her, feeling her, and groping her was appropriately permissible now that she sucked his cock, assuredly it wasn't. Every time he saw her in the morning and/or passed her in the hall at night, impaling her mouth with his tongue, he greeted her with a kiss on her lips, a squeeze of her shapely, firm ass, and a feel of her big breasts. As if it was his right to do so and as if he was the designated man of the house after his father died, when she gave him the unspoken go ahead by giving him sex, his hands were all over her shapely body. Definitely, nipping this in the bud, she was determined to put a stop to him taking sexual advantage of her.

Being that it's been so very long since she'd been sexually touched and felt by a man, at first she enjoyed being touched and felt up by her son. With his touch making her feel sexy before, yet when not in the mood for his sexual hanky-panky, his gropes made her feel dirty now. Just as her deceased husband used and sexually abused her at his whimsy, with him demanding his wife give him sex whenever he wanted her to give him sex, her son was already following in his footsteps by groping her whenever he felt like groping her. Truth be told, glad to be rid of her lying, cheating husband, and not eager to have another man in her life bossing her around while she waited on him and served him, she's been living her life in control of her own destiny for the past twelve years.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds