• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Katie

Taking Katie

Katie and I had "met" on one of those online meet-up sites. She advertised herself as "married but bored, wanting somebody to take me places I've never been." It turns out the Katie had a penchant for the raw and rough and wanted to try out a rape role-play scenario. Apparently, I had a lot more imagination than her other suitors when it came to describing what I wanted to do to her.

We had several email exchanges. Eventually we came up with a pretty clear picture of what was to transpire: No safe word, but we had discussed our limits ahead of time. This was a mutually consenting interaction, and yet it was no holds (and holes!) barred. We came up with a meeting time for me to come over; sometime in the early morning. Her husband would have left for work already. The idea was to "surprise" her when she answered the door to my knock.

I still can't believe we both went through with it. I still can't believe some of the things I did. I was so caught up in the moment and so inspired by her reactions. She made me promise ahead of time to not listen to any pleas to stop. It was all to be part of her role.

Here's how it all unfolded:

I pushed the door all the way open and forced my way in, shutting the door behind me. I slammed the door shut behind me and immediately grabbed her hair with one hand and planted my other hand over her mouth, holding her extremely firmly. Looking into her eyes intensely, I told her to not scream out for help or she'll pay for it. "Do you understand?" She nodded a yes.

"Here's what's gonna happen," I told her. "You're going to be my little sex doll this morning, and I don't care if you enjoy it. If you can follow orders, you won't get hurt."

She was in a bathrobe, having just gotten out of bed, so I said "Let's see what you got under that robe." With that, I ripped open her robe and pulled it over her shoulders. Her big breasts jutted out and her nipples were hardening from fear. "Oooh, I'm going to enjoy having my teeth around those beautiful nipples," I said.

I bent down sucked her nipple into my mouth, and immediately start chewing on it with my teeth, biting harder and harder into her nipple, causing her to gasp, and then moaning from pain. Meanwhile I gripped her hair even tighter and pulled her head back slightly, exposing her throat.

I reached my other hand up to her exposed throat and squeezed it tightly. Looking fiercely into her eyes I said, "I told you not to yell out for help. Your loud noises might cause somebody to notice, and that would not be good for you. You think this nipple biting hurts? You don't want to even imagine what I'd do to you if I think we're going to be found out."

She nodded her understanding and I released my hand from her throat and immediately slapped her exposed tit with my open hand, causing an intense stinging pain and making Katie gasp for air.

"Spread your legs for me!" I yelled. She spread her legs so that she's stood there doing the splits for me. "Wider! Let's see what's in store for me down between those legs, slut."

My fingers slid down to her pussy lips that were just slightly moist. "You're wet down there. I think you might be enjoying this. Let's change that." With that, I took my hand away from her pussy only to bring it back swiftly as I slapped her pussy lips hard with the palm of my hand. And then another slap even harder, and another slap that was harder still. She pulled her hips away from my hand in reaction and I yelled for her not to.

I grabbed her throat again with my pussy slapping hand, and took the hand that was holding her hair and brought it down as hard as I could onto her butt cheek, leaving a very clear impression of my hand outlined in red on her butt cheek and Katie screaming in pain.

"I told you not to make too much noise," I said to her. "Now you must pay. Get on your knees," and I pull her to her knees with her hair. "Put your hands behind your back and grab your hands and interlace your fingers. Don't let go. Now open your mouth wide: I'm going to stuff my cock down your throat."

"No, no! I can't do that!" she pleaded.

"I don't care. Open your mouth wide. Wider." And in one quick motion I thrust my cock into her mouth and pulled her head down onto my cock with her hair, making her swallow my entire cock shaft in one swift motion. She gagged as this happened, but with my cock in the way, her body could only make the motions of trying to gag, allowing my cock to wedge even deeper. Her nose was smashed up against my stomach and my balls pressed against her chin.

It felt so fucking good to me I couldn't help but have my cock flex and jump from the excitement of being lodged in her throat against her will. She could feel my cock expanding and lengthening and jumping in her throat, making her gag even more. I continued to hold her head tightly so that she couldn't go anywhere, her eyes starting to widen as she began to need air. But my hands firmly hold her head down against my crotch, keeping my cock impaled in her throat.

Katie began to panic and unclasped her hands and brought them to my hips, pushing off my cock.

"I told you to keep your hands behind your back, little slut!"
I slapped her are across the face, not once, not twice, but three quick times and with a lot of force.

"You understand me? Do not unclasp your hands. Now let's try it again." With that, I grabbed her hair and yanked her face back down onto my cock. My cock head hit the back of her throat and stopped. I told her to swallow as I kept pushing on the back of her head harder and harder while pushing my hips forward. Finally she swallowed and that was all I needed to thrust my cock into her skull, all the way down to my pubic bone. I can hardly believe that she wants all this abuse, but she made it clear ahead of time. Very clear. This is exactly what she wanted.
When I finally let her up for air, Katie looked up at me and simply stated, "Don't leave any bruises for my husband to see. "

"Well, my little fuck doll," I replied. "I can't make any promises, cuz I plan on fucking you in all three of your holes any which way I like. Let's just see where the morning takes us. Shall we? "

I decided to move on to other activities with Katie's body. "Let's see what toys I can find in your house."

I pulled her by her hair, roughly and quickly, dragging her through the house, searching for something to use. She stumble behind me, trying to get to her feet, falling back to her knees, back up to her feet, only to fall to her knees again, as I kept roughly dragging her around behind me.

Finally, I found some items I liked: Clothespins and a cat toy that had a feather dangling from a rod.

I pulled Katie to her feet and slapped her tits hard a few times to make sure she was paying attention. Her nipples harden from the abuse, and I made them harder by grabbing them, one in each hand, pinching and pulling them in my fingers.

I took a nipple and pulled on it, clamping a clothespin around it. She sucked in a deep breath of air from shock.

I grabbed her other nipple, and knowing what would come next, Katie started pleading with me to not do it. My reaction was to grab her other nipple even more roughly and really pull it away from her body. As I clamped the clothespin down on her nipple, I squeezed it even tighter on her flesh.

"I told you to keep quiet. It's time for you to receive some real punishment."

I ripped the robe she was now barely wearing completely off her body, pulling the tie sash off of it and savagely ripping it in half.

"Bend over and grab your ankles," I commanded her. I then proceed to tie her wrists to her ankles with the robe sash, causing her stand there bent over with her ass up in the air, exposing her now dripping pussy.

I take the cat toy rod and lightly caress the feather up and down her ass crack, hoping to make her think I am trying to tickle her. After a minute of her squirming under the feathers' touch, I pull it away quickly and bring the rod that it's attached to flying down onto her ass cheeks.

Kate yelled out in pain, only to have another swat followed by the first. Lines of red welts started to swell up from where the rod was landing.

I told her that this punishment is for making noise, as I bring the rod down onto her ass, waiting a few seconds in between each stroke for full effect.

After a few dozen strokes and many, many welts on her ass, I stopped the punishment. I pushed her butt down to her heels and yanked her head up by her hair.

"Open your mouth, you slut. I want to fuck your throat, and if I feel your teeth on my cock, there will be more welts for your ass, you little cum dump."

I step forward and slap my cock against her open mouth, telling her to stick out her tongue. I slap Katie's tongue a few times, and then drive my cock into her mouth and down her throat, pushing her head down onto my crotch and leaving her there.

My cock has been buried down her throat for more than a minute now. Katie begins to struggle and squirm in an attempt to dislodge my cock and get some air. I push in firmly and hold her head in place until I begin to see her eyelids close and her body go limp. She's passed out on my cock.

Kate came to her senses again tied up on her stomach, blindfolded, with her hands and feet tied spread eagle on her bed. But what really woke her up was the burning sensation in her ass. It took only a split second to realize she was being fucked in her ass.

I plunged in and out of her upturned ass with long deep strokes, enjoying the sensation of her asshole stretched around my cock shaft.

Realizing she had come to her senses a bit, I stopped stroking and started raining down ass smacks with my hands, all the while asking, "Are you awake yet, my little fuck doll? You'd better start fucking my cock back or I'm going to keep slapping her ass until you can't sit down for a week." My ass slaps must have really sting, as they were landing right on top of her black and blue welt lines across her butt cheeks, making it unbearable.

She begin arching her butt up towards my now thrusting cock. "Good little fuck doll," I say. I stop slapping her ass and grab her hair and really start giving it to her ass roughly, fucking her with no abandon. Katie begin screaming from all the intensity and pain, so I slipped my other hand over her mouth, cutting off her air supply while trying to keep her quiet.

Katie blacked out again, and woke up this time on her back with her ankles tied to her wrists again. Her wrists were still tied to the bedpost, so her ass is sticking way up in the air, exposing her pussy for me. I stood behind her butt, leaned over her body, thrusting my cock in and out of her sopping pussy.

This time, my fucking cock must be feeling good to her. Katie started to moan from the pleasure.

"This isn't for your enjoyment, slut!" I roughly grab her throat again, as I continue fucking her deeply. She could feel my hand squeezing her throat, tighter and tighter. Not wanting to pass out again, Katie begin struggling, and begged for me to stop.

But I don't stop. I am so into the role of taking her against her will. I squeeze Katie's throat harder, making her pass out again.

This time while she was passed out, I raced through the house, trying to find another torturous surprise for her.

I find what I'm after: 2 safety pins and a cork.

I return to the bed and find Katie starting to regain consciousness. I quickly mount her again and thrust my cock deep into her pussy. I let her catch her breath and her consciousness for a minute or two while I continue fucking her hard. I hold one of her tits with one hand and slap her face back-and-forth with my other hand to really wake her up.

When I'm sure Katie is really awake and can fully appreciate my cock buried deep in her body, I reach up to her throat again and start choking her to unconsciousness yet again.

I hold on bit longer, wanted to really deprive her of oxygen so she'll stay passed out longer. Then I quickly grab the safety pin and cork and bring it to her right nipple. Placing the cork on one side of her nipple, I press the middle of the pin into her nipple and begin pushing towards the cork.

Katie wake up screaming as the needle broke through the other side of her nipple, pierced by the safety pin.

I quickly fasten the safety pin into its' clasp while she started yelling "fuck," over and over from the pain. "Why are you doing this to me?" Katie pleaded, in between sobs.

"To mark you as my own little cum slut. This will not be the last time that I rape you. When you least expect it, I might capture you on the street some night when you're by herself, or burst into a dressing room and surprise you. Every time that I take you, you had better have your nipple piercing in, as a sign of my owner ship, or you'll be getting your clit pierced by me too."

"But what do I tell my husband?"

"Tell him you've always wanted pierced nipples. Hell, go and get some fancy ring put in instead of this pin. Fine by me. But you had better always have something in that nipple or you'll feel a new depth of pain you didn't even know existed."

Still sobbing and yelling "fuck," I decided she needed to be shut up. I untie her hands and ankles from each other and the bed posts and spin her 45 degrees on the bed so her head hangs over the edge of the bed. Quickly, I tie her hands and ankles to separate bed posts to get her spread eagled again.

"Time to pierce your other nipple," I say.

She started pleading to not do it.

"Look. It's gonna happen. You can choose to be conscious for it, or I'll choke you out again and you can wake up to it. No difference to me'"

Katie keep pleading with me, telling me she would suck my cock, swallow my cum, anything. Since she wouldn't shut up, I decided she had made her decision: Choked out... but this time with my cock.

I reach under her neck and pull her pleading mouth onto my cock head, telling you to earn her pardon from a second nipple piercing. She immediately opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. With my hand under her neck, I immobilized her head and slowly slid my cock into her mouth and into her throat, inch by inch. I keep it lodged there and start flexing it, enjoying the feeling of her throat.

Her throat started squeezing my cock shaft as she began to gag. Now her hands and feet were squirming and kicking, trying to get away from my cock down her throat so she can breathe again and stop gagging. But Katie wasn't going anywhere.

Soon, her struggling stopped as she blacked out yet again. I moved quickly, so as not to damage my little fuck doll's brain from lack of oxygen. I grabbed the other safety pin and cork, line it up on her nipple, and quickly thrust it through and clasp it. I stand up, pulling my cock out of her mouth, and bend over to breathe a big lung full of air into her lungs. One more breath and she started flickering her eyelids and coming around.

Just as Katie really start coming to, her mouth began to open for that scream of pain her second nipple was eliciting. Just as she started to scream, I bring my open hand down really hard, really fast on her spread open pussy. It adds tremendously to her pain and it stifles her scream before it even escapes, leaving her gasping for air.

As her mouth stays wide open, I plunge my cock into her mouth again, reach under her neck, and slide into her throat until my balls are smashed against her nose. Staying impaled in her mouth, I begin slapping her pussy relentlessly, over and over, smack after smack.

Katie started to struggle again, her legs and arms wriggling and tearing at their bounds, but I persisted: Cock staining to go even deeper into her throat and my own hand starting to sting from how hard I'm slapping her spread open pussy, alternating between hitting directly on her clit and smacking her pussy opening.

I can feel my balls tightening. That all too familiar feeling of orgasm is building, but I don't want to waste my cum in her stomach, so I pull out and let Katie come to her senses.

While Katie is waking up, I untie and retie her, so that her wrists are tied to the head board and she's on her stomach.

I slap her upturned ass and yell at Katie to get on her knees. I tell her it's time for her to hold my cum deep up inside her pussy, waiting up in her womb for some fertile egg to receive my sperm.

Katie complies but can't believe this is happening, thinking to herself, "Pregnant? By him?!?!?! How do explain THAT to my husband?"

I mount Katie from behind, sliding my engorged cock up into her pussy canal, my knees in-between hers so I can hold her hips and really slam into her. I reach up and grab her hair and pull back roughly. Now I'm riding her like some bucking bronco, smacking the side of her ass every once in awhile.

"I'm gonna shoot my baby juice way up into her baby womb, you little fuck doll. I'm gonna keep raping you for weeks until I know for sure that you're pregnant from my bastard seed."

The thought has me so turned on that I quickly reach orgasm, shooting spurt after spurt deep up into her body, convulsion after convulsion. Katie can feel it spurting into her, as my cock swells and expands and jumps as it cums.

When I'm all spent, I untie Katie and spin her around, tying her hands to her ankles again and then tying them to the head board so her spread pussy is up in the air.

I'm going to leave like this so that baby seed of mine can find its' way home all the way up to her ovaries. Leave your husband a little surprise to come home to as well. Thanks for the fuck, you little cum slut. "

"See you around the neighborhood!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Katie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds