• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sir, His Wife & His 11" Cock

Sir, His Wife & His 11" Cock

So this is my first non-celeb story, it features my beautiful business teacher whose name has been changed and his wife, depending on reaction, a sequel may come but don't be waiting for one. Hope you enjoy and for anyone who wants to this to their business teacher, I salute you.

*****

There I sat at the bar. Waiting. So many thoughts running through my head. Is what I'm about to do wrong? Is it silly? I just sipped my beer which I was just old enough to drink, waiting for my first couple.

A few weeks prior, I had advertised myself on a sex website, after much toing and froing, a couple who I was to know as Darren and Julie asked for my services. We had decided to meet in the Irishman's Pub at seven on the evening in question, I was trembling yet horny at looking forwards to the car I could put a deposit on with the healthy payment.

At 7-15, I spotted a lady dressed to the description I was given, short with a banging body, 32CC titties and a Coca-Cola bottle ass with dark hair that flowed as far, I was bi with a slight preference for men but my God was she a knockout, I was already thinking of what my virgin 8incher could do to that pussy.

She approached me with a coy smile and those tits peeking out through her slutty blouse.

"Tom?" she asked.

"Nice to meet you Julie, I think we'll have some fun." said I.

"I'm sure we will, Darren is a bit shy but he's very exciting, he's just parking," she said with Darren walking in as she spoke.

I couldn't believe it! My jaw hit the floor! It was only my business teacher Mr. Sheer!

"Hello Tom." he said with either disgust or pure excitement, I wasn't sure.

"Hello Sir, you up for some good stuff tonight?" I said making Julie realize the connection.

"You bet." he said.

We chatted for a while, mainly to Julie, Sir really was shy. As we knew each other, Julie suggested we got to it. Sir wheeled the car out front while Julie told me her real name was Anna and that I was to call Sir by his first name- Tony.

I got in the back with Anna. Tony drove silently through the countryside surrounding Carlow while myself and Julie dry humped vigorously, she guiding up to her ample breasts and moistening crotch while she massaged my bulge through my jeans, it was so lustfully intense and hot!

Once we reached Balinabranna, we parked in at a large farmhouse. Anna explained that an old couple ran it as a B&B for those who enjoyed anonymous sexual encounters and before I thought those sort of places only existed in movies.

When we reached the door, Tony finally spoke and rang the buzzer.

"Chatte," he said causing the door to swing open, I knew through my fondness of naughty words in other languages that that meant pussy in French but just simply giggled.

When I entered the house I could just smell the sex in the air, the deep grey walls with luscious red decoration and black detailing. The stereo blared some filth which barely drowned out the grunts from the house's seemingly endless maze of rooms.

At last we stopped at a door. Tony opened it and we all walked in. Anna prepared herself in the dingy bathroom while Tony and I sat in silence, him undoing his tie and me my coat.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Anna came out, posing seductively in the door way with the sexiest stripper heels, black lace and red silk clad on her impeccable body.

Tony looked excited and Anna just smiled. She walked so sultrily over to the bed before hopping on to the left of it bringing me to the right and Tony in the middle. Tony and Anna kissed passionately and felt each other up. While they did so I removed my t-shirt to reveal my lightly haired, skinny, sallow-skinned upper body. I too removed my jeans leaving just my tight black briefs which my raging member concealed underneath.

When Tony turned on to his back after his make-out session with his wife, I saw an incredible package bulging through his suit trousers. I had always had a crush on Mr. Sheer, he was short with light stubble, brown gelled hair, deep blue piercing eyes and plenty of muscle. When he stood close to me in class I always glanced over his crotch area and could always see an impressively long imprint of his dick, I knew it would be bog, I suppose he just had that swagger that made even the straightest of guys consider his endowment and could you blame them? All of his trousers were just a tinsy bit too small and with weaponry like that, who could resist?

Tony lay there catching his breath until Julie suggested he and I had some fun, Julie guided us through it.

"Go on, kiss him," she began.

I began to tremble uncontrollably, he turned over and leaned into me, his manly cologne intoxicating me as his soft lips met mine. I cherished the feeling of his stubble on my chin. Our kiss was passionate and overloaded with sexual charisma. After a good twenty seconds we parted for air only to recommence instants later letting our tongues dance beautifully.

My cock hardened even more than imaginable. Anna looked on proudly as we embraced our sexual desires. As Tony withdrew from the kiss I began to unbutton his shirt. As I did so I revealed a tanned chest with clustered, short curly hair, the brightest pink of big nipples and a defined abdomen area which not a six-pack but just gloriously manly refinement.

I ran my hands all over Tony's body as Anna sucked on his ear. I then arched to suck those delicious nipples. Pure heaven. I feasted on the apricot tip with my tongue while dealing with the ruby red circumference with my lips. Mr. Sheer grunted. He then moved over on the bed and Anna came over to my side of the bed, Tony lay there the image of masculinity. Anna began work on his belt buckle while I gave his wide neck a hicky. Anna left his trousers half undone and then got on top of Tony and gave him a sort of lapdance.

I crept up to his crotch in nervous anticipation. I wiggled down the pants and saw his tight CK boxers. The bulge was humungous, beyond anything I had ever seen anywhere before. I gasped at the sight.

"How many inches is that thing?" I asked.

"Eleven." he said then leaving me starstruck by his manhood.

I then in a burst of brazenness whipped down his briefs to see the wonder itself. Eleven inches long and two and a half circumference with faint veins and blemishes. The head was massive and bulbous with a wide peeslit. The cock was also crowned with tennis ball like balls and a thick wilderness of brown curly pubes.

I placed me head down on the cock, licking the tip and caressing the shaft. After practicing on a nine inch dildo at home I was pretty good but stil gagged on Tony's around seven inches down. Tony thrived off seeing me so frail and helpless gagging on his monster. He grinned anf chuckled sexily which seemed to really get Anna going with her then going to teabag him.

I was done sucking and now I needed that thing up my motherfucking ass. I said I didn't want condoms used and he said fine. Anna lubed up his cock and my ass beautifully and lost the lingerie which concealed her sweet, shaved pussy and whoppers of bazongas. My Lord she was fucking sexy and boy did she know it too.

Tony then said he was going to start fucking me. This all had happened so fast and now he sat me down on his cock, each inch extra causing me to yelp in pain. Pain and pleasure that was. He got around nine inches deep with me screaming and then he started moving me up and down his big cock. It felt so good.

"Fuck me! You love my virgin ass Sir!" I yelled.

Before I knew it Anna was sitting on my cock. Wow! As her pussy engulfed my generous cock she began to moan and call my name. Her tight, pink pussy looked so damn hot on my young cock.

I was in ecstasy with that pair. Mr. Sheer was far from gentle with me and fucked me ferociously, often spanking me harshly and calling me filthy names as he did so. At last I knew it was coming and so did Anna and Tony. I screamed during my explosive orgasm, loving the feeling of his creamy jism up my now gaping hole.

The strong Mr. Sheer rolled me over and then went licking his wife's pussy, seemingly enjoying the taste of my cum. As he did so I fondled with Anna's titties, they were any man's dream, perfect spheres crowned with big, rosy nipples. I continued this until Tony had made her cum, my God she was a screamer too.

So then, all who was left to cum was Sir, he lay on the bed while Anna gave him another lapdance and while I gave the best head I could.

"Uggghhhhh! Uggghhhhh!" he grunted and so sexily he did too.

At last he shot his man juice down my young throat, streams and streams of it came until I had to remove his cock from my mouth and continue to let it gush over my eager face. It was the best feeling, knowing he felt such a man with his cum plastered all over the face of a bitch like me. And as if it couldn't get much better, Anna got down and licked his jism off of my face.

"Mmm Mm Mmmm!" she mumbled.

Tony called me a taxi home then and both of them gave me a kiss goodnight and thanked me, as I walked down the creaky stairs, I checked my phone and saw it was almost four in the morning, time flies when your having fun I thought. Then I wondered how many times I could do that again and how would things be with Mr. Sheer on Monday!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sir, His Wife & His 11" Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds