• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Last Night

Last Night

After fifteen minutes of flirting and intense eye contact, I finally decided to approach her. I was never really big on the whole, "I don't give out my number, so I'll take yours." Never liked playing that game, it never seemed to work out in my favor. But her flat stomach and tight jeans had 'exception' written all over them.

Now, I have to admit, I was a little surprised. An hour later, I received a text from her. She was texting me from her car, on her way to a Redbox, and wanted to know what I am doing later.

Another hour passes, and she's pulling up my driveway. As she stepped out of the car I am instantly reminded of why I made an exception...those tight sexy jeans that caught my attention earlier. I always wondered, how long does it takes for women to squeeze into jeans like that; hopefully I'd be finding out in the morning.

It was already late, so we headed upstairs to the third floor master bedroom, to watch the movie.

After some intense conversation, mixed with some flirtatious smiles and contagious laughter- we decided to turn off the movie, dimmed the lights and set the fireplace to high. The snapping and crackling sounds of the blazing flames echoed off of the walls of the rooms, mixing with the smooth lingering sounds of the cohesive sounds of jazz, playing in the background. The thick smoke from our blunt danced up from the tip of it, tapering off into darkness of the room, leaving the ripe and potent stench of weed hanging in the air.

We devoured each other with our eyes. She was so confident, and secure with her wants and needs. The conversation was foreplay. Her lips were aggressive and an aphrodisiac; they were so sexy and a huge turn on. The way she could articulate her desires, it drove the both of us of crazy. Something about women that can describe her wants and needs in such detail; it's a definite mind cum.

I think she felt the same way, before I could change the topic; she was already straddling me and was sucking my tongue right out of my mouth. I finally laid back as she climbed on top of me. She wanted it and the fact that she could feel it pushing against her leg, was only helping matters. Her light skin tone was perfect, so smooth and flawless...she was young, smart and experienced, she went on to teach me things that night that I will never forget. I wanted to drive her crazy and she knew it, but she wouldn't give in. I couldn't even get her nipples to work in my favor, I played with them as she straddled me, I licking and sucking them, softly bit them while massaging them with my tongue as I squeeze the other breast with my hand. I did some of my best work...nothing, just a smile.....like, "That's all you got?"

She unzipped my pants and start working the tip of my dick with her hand, just the tip, which was different. I started getting hard when I felt the tip of her tongue and the warmth from her mouth touching me, the sensation stimulated my whole body. She worked it with her hand and mouth, within seconds I was so lubed up, I don't know how she kept me in her mouth. But she did, amongst other things. Something about a woman putting her fingers in her mouth then making them disappear underneath her panties that was beyond hot. She started licking and sucking the head of dick, while working the shaft with her hands, BOTH hands, opposite directions, while she was mouthing me off-UNREAL. She had the right pressure, the right amount of lube. She said she was a college student, but I couldn't help but wonder what she was studying!

Suddently, she stands up and orders me to do the same, I didn't think I was into things like that, but before I could decide, she was on her back and guiding me into her mouth. She placed my hand on the back of her head and was encouraging me to push harder. Her mouth was wide open and she was eager to have it filled with my dick. If she was working this hard for an A+, I just wonder what she will do for some extra credit. Now, all men are down for some slutty-like head, but this was extreme. I felt like I was fucking her mouth, actually I wasn't even in the driver seat, she had her hands clasped on my ass and was pushing me deeper into her mouth, well throat at this point. She was gagging and I was loving it, I mean, I was fucking her throat like it was pussy, a very tight one. It was so wet that I just slid deeper and deeper and I don't even think she was gagging anymore.

I was told that for every woman who loved to be fucked in the throat until she gags; there are five that hated it. Statistically speaking, we have a problem! This was amazing, I couldn't wait to return the favor, though I knew I wasn't going to be able to top her performance, but I was going to worship every inch of her body until I made her cum from places she didn't even know existed. She was good, in fact the best, and she knew it..she had to. I came so hard, I don't think she even tasted it, it just shot down the back of her throat. I felt like I abused her mouth, more or less her throat, and couldn't believe that she loved it but she sure seemed to.

I was still turned on, still hard as a rock. Just as I was getting ready to return the favor, she rolls over and starts to go to bed. I thought it was just a game until she confirmed by asking if it was okay for her to sleep in the nude. I couldn't believe it, she told that she came while she was doing it and was all set. I didn't even notice that she was playing with herself, but she told me she had gotten off twice. Not only that, but she doesn't fuck on the first "date" cause it's nasty, go figure!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Last Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 470 milliseconds