• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss From Hell Ch. 04

Boss From Hell Ch. 04

Monday came and I had to get the kids ready for school and make sure they had lunch money. As I rechecked their back packs I had renewed appreciation of all the hard work Tammy did as a mother, in addition to this hard work she usually toiled at in her office five days a week. I was amazed at how she pulled it all together. It made me feel guilty as hell, I realized that I had been sloughing off responsibilities and letting Tammy take up the slack. I realized how much I had taken my wife for granted. Overwhelmed with guilt and conviction of my errors, I resolved that once Tammy was returned to me I would be a much more engaged husband and father.

At the mill I threw myself into my job. I got so much work done, I received a warning from the union steward that I was in danger of going over my quota and if I did not take it down a notch he was going to fine me. I slowed dow, But for the rest of the day I savored the routine and repetition of my job as I rarely had before. For the day I loved every moment of it. The hum of the machinery, the regularity of part exchanges, replacing the dies. Focusing on that took my mind miles away from thoughts of Tammy and Brandon.

Brandon's absence from the mill would not be noticed. He usually took Mondays off. I knew that during the month he held Tammy he would have to show up at the plant for at least a few hours for at least a few days. I assumed then when he did that he would lock Tammy away someplace, keeping her prisoner while he attended to business..

For once, my workday flew past like lightning. I just had time to shop for dinner and get home an hour or so after the kids. Fortunately they were used to entertaining themselves until their parents returned home. As I started to prepare dinner, little Gretchen volunteered to help. "With Mommy at school, you need a girl to help you." she said sweetly. I gave her simple tasks to do and she did not make a single mistake. Tommy set the table and promised to load the dishwasher after dinner. Usually he avoided chores. It occurred to me that after this month we might be a tighter, closer family That hope was a nice one to hold on to.

After making sure the kids did their homework and giving them some free time I sent them off to batch and bed. I had trouble keeping my eyes open as I read Gretchen her story. After tucking Gretchen in I crashed on the couch in the living room and did not awake until around four in the morning. Awaking on the couch, I made my way to the lonely bed in the room I shared with Tammy, but not before passing my computer. I had to see what had happened at Brandon's house.

The video opened to a branding iron resting in a pit of flame. It cut to Brandon with a malevolent smile on his face and Tammy looking concerned. Instead of a voice over, the actual conversation was recorded.

"Slave Tammy, your attitude since yesterday has been unacceptable. Foul moods and attitudes are not acceptable. For example you have not been sufficiently thankful for the jewelry I presented to you. We will have guests today. I have to show them proper hospitality that includes a happy slave who is eager to please. Since paddling did not work entirely last night, I now present you with a simple option. If your attitude does not improve, I will brand your right thigh with the letter "B." It hurts like a motherfucker and is without question permanent."

"From now on a frown NEVER crosses your face. You will be grateful for all the gifts you receive. You will be thankful for every corrective paddling. You will enjoy sex ALWAYS. Tonight we will have another Master and slave over for dinner. You WILL enthusiastically greet them. You Will joyfully, suck his cock and swallow his seed. You will enjoy eating out the slave's pussy, and enjoy it when she reciprocates or I will brand you. Attitude is very important for a slave. A positive attitude infuses her entire outlook. Your positive attitude is also a reflection of how well your Master treats you and loves you. Is that clear?"

Tammy nodded , replaced the concerned look on her face with a brilliant smile, and said, "Yes Master. Let me show you proper thanks for my lovely haircut and jewels." She knelt in front of him and began to eagerly suck on Brandon's huge cock.

"That is more like it." said Brandon as he was pleasured.

The next bits of video were mundane. Tammy and Brandon exercising together, the two of them racing each other in the pool and Tammy sitting on Brandon's lap while he fed her brunch. As in the day before there were loving shots of Tammy's fine body and lingering shots on her piercings. Interspersed were sequences of Brandon fucking Tammy. She appeared happy and sounded enthusiastic but I felt sure that she was faking.

In an extended sequence, Brandon narrated as he described how he prepared Tammy for that night's visitors. He tenderly bathed her, fixed her hair and seemed almost an expert manicurist as he painted her fingernails and toe nails a lovely tinge that nicely set off her eyes and hair. He applied subtle eye and face make up. I had to conclude that Tammy looked fantastic. Judging by her reaction when she saw herself in the mirror, she though so as well. Brandon took a great deal of footage of Tammy looking beautiful. It seemed that Brandon then spent some time giving Tammy an etiquette lesson.

Judging by a clock on Brandon's wall, the guests arrived at 6:30 P.M. He was a tall and very handsome African American and she was a petite yet sinuous brunette with long curly locks and a bald pussy. Like Tammy she wore a collar around her neck .Tammy bowed before them and then the guest female slave bowed To Tammy and Brandon. In voice over Brandon states that the guests were Master Derek and slave Emily. I watched as both slaves exchanged kisses and then stood next to each other while the "owners" assessed them and praised their beauty.

Tammy then took Derek's hand and led him to the dinner table where a very fine dinner awaited. Tammy sat on Derek's lap and Emily sat on Brandon's and the Masters fed the slaves. Derek seemed quite taken with my wife. He asked for and received some kisses that I envied, and his hands gently explored her body between mouthfuls of food. Brandon seemed to be having a fun time with Emily as well.

From time to time Brandon fingered a remote control of some sort. (I deduced that there had to be at least three automatic cameras in operation.) there was much attention on Derek's gentle, almost sweet, feeding of my wife. The two really seemed to have made a connection. Tammy seemed nonplussed by her nudity and gazed intently into Derek's large dark eyes. They chatted repeatedly. Tammy drank a lot of wine at dinner.

At last dinner came to a close. Everyone retreated to the den where Tammy and Emily were instructed to make out while Brandon and Derek enjoyed expensive post dinner panatellas. Emily seemed a lot more into Tammy than Tammy did in Emily. I always thought that Tammy was a bit grossed out by lesbianism. We never really talked about the issue. I had asked her once what she thought about lesbians and hr only reply was, " Sure I find the occasional woman attractive but I can't see me eating pussy without a ton of alcohol being involved!" Even so she sometimes noted the actresses or women around town that caught my eye. Once in a while she would whisper about that actress or neighbor a simple "Oh yeah!" in my ear. I had to admit that the sight of my wife and Emily together really turned me on.

Derek and Brandon watched the women go at it with obvious stiffys. After finishing with their smokes. Brandon brought out a mirror and some cocaine. Tammy NEVER did drugs, nevertheless she snorted several lines of coke when ordered to. After the buzz set in Brandon ordered Tammy to give

Derek a blow job. She slid off of Derek's lap and assisted him in opening his pants. His huge uncut cock seemed to fill the room. Starting slow and then seeming to really get into it, I saw Tammy give the very best head I had ever seen her give. Emily set to work on Brandon with a similar intensity.

Derek sighed as he came and held Tammy's head fast so that her mouth captured all of her seed. Tammy swallowed nearly all of it. A fine coating of semen adorned her lips and chin which Tammy's tongue soon captured. Derek applauded Tammy's performance and had her return to his lap and they kissed until Emily finished with Brandon.

Once Emily finished and lapped up all of Brandon's juice Brandon put himself back together and said. "Derek and Emily have to make an early night of it. Before they go however Derek and I want to see the two of you together. We are going to the bedroom where Tammy will follow Emily's lead and allow her to pleasure you and she will teach you how to pleasure her. Derek, while disappointed that he can not fuck you Tammy, he understands and respects my purposes and intentions for keeping your ass and pussy for my cock's enjoyment alone."

The scene transitioned to Emily making sweet little animal sounds as she licked my wife's pussy. As the scene progressed Tammy really seemed to get into it . I heard an unmistakable sound of orgasm and then Tammy dutifully followed Emily instructions as she ate out the tiny brunette. I saw the unmistakable look of triumph in her eyes when Emily came like a little fire cracker. Next to the bed Derek and Brandon cheered and applauded loudly.

The following footage was of Brandon and Tammy saying good bye to the other couple. The women hugged and kissed each other, and embraced and kissed the men before Derek and Emily made their way out of the door. Just before laving, Derek wrapped Emily in a tiny robe. Tammy watched their departure intently.

The scene cut to Tammy looking up at Brandon, I saw the residual effects from the wine she had drunk at dinner and the subsequent cocaine in her eyes. But I also saw something I did not recognize as Tammy said "Thank you Master for a wonderful day. Would you please fuck me before I go to sleep?"

Brandon replied, "Of course pet." and laughed out loud.

After a new fade in Brandon's face appeared. He was shirtless and smiling. "Randy, Tammy is coming along very nicely. It won't be long before I have her trained completely for the role she was born to. Have a great day at work Randy!" It faded to black with the sound of Brandon's mocking laughter.

This video was by far the longest Brandon had sent. I had time to re-watch it just once. I beat off at the scenes of Emily and My wife in bed. Before I knew it it was an hour before my scheduled wake up time. I decided to forget the idea of catching any more sleep and packed lunches for the kids and myself. I put in a nice note to each of the kids and signed it as from their mother and me. The day at work loomed like an endless expanse of desert before I could return home. I hated myself but I realized that I was hooked on these videos Brandon was sending. Brandon knew that they would hook me. My mind was full of all kinds of confusing thoughts and images all day. Unlike yesterday, today I had less confidence as to where I stood. I remembered those scenes of quicksand from old movies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss From Hell Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds