• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss From Hell Ch. 06

Boss From Hell Ch. 06

I was proud of myself Wednesday. I woke groggy from lack of sleep but it seemed to leave me after a couple of extra cups of coffee. Work moved at a fairly nice clip. When I got home I took the kids to the park for a hike and then we stopped at a nice but inexpensive restaurant for dinner. The kids were grateful for the change of pace. They were regular angels when we got home and did their school work and chores without complaint. I promised to take them to a movie on Friday night, making them both very happy.

Instead of going near my computer I played board games with the kids keeping them up just a little after their bedtime. They both said that I was "a real good dad." that night. Spending time with the kids was just what I needed. After they turned in I cracked a book and read adventure stories until it was time for me to turn in. I needed sleep and I was not going to subject myself to Brandon's games. I knew that Tammy loved me. Oh sure she would be tempted by all of the opulence and wealth that Brandon could surround her with but she was still in so many ways the woman she was in high school.

Back then , Tammy saw Brandon's flash as an attempt to compensate for a weak and insecure personality. I knew that Brandon had gained confidence over the years but he was still all about the flash. I knew one of his ex-wives. She had been a class ahead of us at Waterford High. We talked at a class reunion where she was a guest of somebody else. When Brandon arrived at the reunion, he gave her a wide berth. Sandy had more to drink than she should have. She cornered me alone at one point. She knew that Brandon hates me so she was trying to make him jealous by turning on the charm with me. I really wanted to get back to my table with Tammy but Sandy had me backed into a corner. We had gone out on a few dates before I had started going steady with Tammy and Sandy apparently wanted to see if I still found her attractive. Sandy told me that Brandon still thought that he could buy his way into any woman's pants and that as long as he kept giving her money, she would be happy.

"Brandon's real problem is that he really has no personality to go along with his big cock and thick wallet. He never learned how to give a woman what she really needs. Yeah he's great in the sack, but aside from business and economics he can't talk about anything of significance. Oh sure, he says he "loves" you, but you soon realize that he has no idea what the word "love" really means."

I dodged Sandy's attempt to kiss me and made a bee line for Tammy's side. I had forgotten about our encounter until today. I don't know why I remembered it. Probably from seeing my high school yearbook on the bookshelf. Remembering Sandy's words reinvigorated me. I was not going to fall for Brandon's tricks today. Tammy was a more complex woman than Sandy ever was. If Sandy tired of Brandon, what chance did he have with my wife?

Contentedly I read and read. I gave the finger to my computer from across the room and later slept like the dead.. The next morning I awoke alert and refreshed. I had had wonderful dreams of making love to Tammy. I just knew that she would come back to me. I also had a new inner resolve. Brandon was still a sleazebag, a fabulously wealthy and well hung sleazebag assuredly, but still a sleaze. I'm by no means perfect but I know how to love Tammy and he does not. Not even a month of his charms would alter Tammy's heart. I knew in a way that I did not previously that EVERYTHING Brandon was sending me was filtered through his own prism. Only Tammy could tell me the truth and Brandon controlled EVERY word of hers that HE let me hear. My terrific mood lasted all night.

Thursday passed in a blur. My good mood from Wednesday stayed with me all day long. Not even the kid's insufferable soccer matches could bring me down. When we got home I sat the kids down and asked them to think of a gift that the three of us could buy for mommy once she was finished "school." I told them it had to be something other than flowers or a card but, of course, we could get those as well. "We should get her something special that she has always wanted." I informed them. The two began rattling off a string of ideas. I told them each to make a list. I would make a list as well and we would see if we picked something in common. Tommy and Gretchen took to the project like ducks to water.

After the kids turned in. I headed for the computer, fear banished from my mind. I viewed Brandon as an emotion sucking vampire. Imagining my entire body as a garlic clove I opened the two video messages waiting for me.

Wednesday's began with a slow pan of Tammy's naked body on a blanket in Brandon's huge back yard the two shared a picnic lunch. I could not hear their conversation over the Brandon's boom box spouting romantic ballads. Whereas just a few days this vista would have filled me with fear and trepidation, now I just saw it as Brandon trying way too hard. Not even the picnic turning into an open air fucking session got to me. On the close ups of Tammy's face I saw pleasure but NOT satisfaction.

Tammy liked sex, a lot. I realized that I could not begrudge her being pleasured by Brandon, she was after all only human. As the two were going at it, recorded on a tripod mounted portable camera, I noticed something that Brandon, in his effort to hurt me, had missed. While Brandon was lying over Tammy, She put her hands together behind Brandon's back. It was the shape of a heart. It is the symbol we created in high school as a sign of our devotion and we still employ it today when we spot each other across a crowded room or to find each other in the stands at one of the kid's soccer games!

My heart soared! Here was Brandon fucking my wife all the while she was thinking of me! Tammy repeated the symbol several times and then let her hands rove all over Brandon's back. I knew that Brandon had no idea what was going on. The only two people who know about our secret sign are me and Tammy. We opted to not even tell the kids. It is "Our secret in a world that hates secrets."

Knowing that Tammy was thinking of me made the rest of the video, a simple curiosity rather than an infuriating taunt from my enemy. Brandon's words now had no sting. Even as he said.

"I decided to take my slave in the great outdoors. As you can see she is quite a passionate little lynx. Watch as I eat her out and get her to come and come again. I am not only more talented with my cock than you are Randy, I'm also better with my tongue!"

After a lot of arousing close ups of Brandon's tongue inside my wife's blonde box. the rest of the video got me hard. Brandon hired a professional photographer to capture Tammy's beauty. The photographer was supremely talented. Tammy looked ravishing, even more beautiful than she had in Brandon's mini-movie biography. The pictures made Tammy look sexier than a centerfold. I watched and re-watched stills of those pictures, delightedly jerking off. I ignored Brandon in the porno shots he posed for with Tammy. Because of the presence of the photographer and his lights the scenes of Brandon taking Tammy up the ass, or of her sucking him off, had a clinical, antiseptic look. The woman in those photographs was very beautiful but she was not the Tammy either she or I knew.

The video closed on Tammy sucking off Brandon while my boss addressed the camera," Today I did not have to discipline my slave even once. Today, she thought only of me and my pleasure. She is a quick learner. I will have her heart in no time. Have fun at work Randy!"

Before moving on to the Thursday video i took a look at the previous videos Brandon had sent me. Twice I caught Tammy flashing our sign. Anger and confusion had prevented me from seeing them before. The longest she held it was during the conversation over the branding iron. In fear, Tammy signaled for me. I knew now that she would say anything to keep Brandon happy and to prevent him from scarring her.

The Thursday video was entitled simply "Sex Day" Brandon appeared and said, "With this Viagra I am going to see how many time I can come inside Tammy today. Watch the Counter Randy!"

I noticed the counter, but I focused most of my attention on Tammy's hands. With Brandon's mind focused elsewhere, Tammy flashed it repeatedly. Once while his head was buried in the pillow beside Tammy's face I saw her mouth, unmistakably, "I love you Randall" I had seen her mouth that phrase so many times that there was no way I could miss it. Tammy only risked doing it once and she was cautious about the heart sign but it was there.

When the counter reached twenty, a completely spent Brandon focused the camera on the copious amounts of cum leaking from my wife's pussy. He smiled and said,

"That is a performance a limp dick like you will never match! Did you hear how often she moaned? Now I am going to give my slave a bath and feed her some dinner. She so enjoys being my pet. Instead of wishing you a good day at work Randy, I'll just tell you to go fuck yourself because you can't fuck your wife!" He then laughed like the petulant little prick that he is.

Yes it bothered me a great deal the liberties that Brandon was taking with my wife. That she was fucking him back I had little doubt, but her thoughts were of me. I now thought it probable that Tammy was thinking "It may be Brandon who is fucking me but I am making love to Randall" I could smell the sweet salt air of the South Carolina coast. I saw Tammy and I working together and laughing about how shallow Brandon is. It was a wonderful image to fill my dreams with.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss From Hell Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds