• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Jealousy Ruins a Threesome

Jealousy Ruins a Threesome

Poetically Expressed True Story: Jealousy Ruins a Threesome

A few years back, I shared a passionate embrace with a lovely chocolate woman beneath the shadows that the night hours bring. Our cuddle was an interlocked 69 position that allowed for simultaneous tongue baths to be willingly provided for one another. The only thing audible over the melodic chants of the spellbinding erotic music playlist, was the entrancing sounds of pleasantly noisy slurps, her tongue ring flicking swiftly on the tip of my throbbing nine inch extension, and the willingness in her submissive character to choke and gag herself on my length. As we orally engaged each other's arousal, a voice oozing magical seduction pushed alluring words into the air.

"Yes, Jazmine... Suck that big dick."

Jazmine's warm mouth was too full of my eager hardness to have uttered that sentence. The enticement of the feminine voice's approval of our sloppy oral combination originated from the open portal of my door frame. I was unable to obtain a clear perspective of the source of the alluring, yet unfamiliar voice. The smooth ass that acted as a rich chocolate plate for the pink meal in which I stuffed my face with was blocking my view of the seductive speaker. Without needing to take a glance through the shadows of the surrounding darkness, I remembered that Jazmine's friend had fallen asleep in my living room. An hour before that moment, her mind reached towards the upper galaxies after a session of inhaling exotic forms of the spiritual cannabis herb. So, her body rested on my comfortable sofa during her spirit's journey beyond the clouds. Jazmine and I left her deliciously thick friend's slumbering body in the living room to inwardly play amongst the stars, so that we could partake in each other's heightened senses.

During that walk up the staircase while gratefully behind the slim beauty, I followed my temptation's orders to expose Jazmine's petite mocha ass from beneath her miniskirt. I eagerly commenced a session of delightful nibbling on her delicate hazelnut coffee toned derriere as her smooth knees sank into the carpeted staircase. Those actions of me feasting on the delectable ass that shook on top of wobbly legs was what inspired the 69 that her awakened friend had walked in on.

Four years later, I still lack knowledge of the name of Jazmine's friend. My only bit of information on the mysterious woman's government title was that it began with the letter "M". Or maybe I heard the mumble incorrectly. I mean, I did make it difficult for Jazmine to clearly utter her best friend's name with accuracy. It was likely a tremendous feat attempting to scream a name with my rod of hardened Nubian flesh plugging her voice's sloppy doorway. Shock also consumed Jazmine's marijuana heightened awareness after learning that her best friend of many years secretly desired a physically intimate session with Jazmine's beautifully brown body. So I can imagine that screaming her best friend's name with sexual intimacy being carried in her tone of voice was a difficult and confusing task. Jazmine just expressed a week before that moment that women weren't appealing to her in the least. She even went as far as to say that even the mere thought of women intertwining sexual efforts was nauseating to her imagination. I couldn't help but to grin when I observed the perfectly curvy nameless shadow's womanly nectars dripping from the formerly heterosexual Jazmine's chin after she came up for air.

A series of glowing lines delivered from the moon and stars through window blinds was our only form of lighting. In the dim lit area of the multi-partnered performance on top of soaked linen sheets, I witnessed the satisfaction in the nameless woman's eyes as she basked in the memorable talent of Jazmine's mouth for the first time. Erotic beauty unveiled its taboo tale before my very existence as I danced with my hips between the jiggly backside of Jazmine while admiring the joy in her friend's fulfilled face. She radiated the satisfaction of having years of playing the close friend to Jazmine, finally pay off as she made her Bff's lips creamy for the first time. While the unnamed thick siren unleased her watery climax all over Jazmine's face and my drenched sheets, I delivered massive strokes into Jazmine's gooey center; reaching nine inches into the rear of Jazmine's exposed pink canal as her ass spread for my eager entry. My pelvic thrusts sent tremors and jiggles through her soft petite ass, which generated moans that oozed through her vocal cords. Jazmine's shrieks of passion vibrated onto a clit that was too taboo for the mouth that it throbbed in.

Jealousy crept into our atmosphere once the nameless curvy shadow requested to also partake in Jazmine's experience of the male talent deep within her hydrated pink reaches. Her wishes were instantly granted when I pulled myself from Jazmine's tight container of moisture and squatted behind her friend's round ass. Jazmine spread her friend's lovely big brown ass apart to assist me in creating a clear path for me to align my powerful erection with the snug opening of her flooded gateway. The nameless beauty exchanged bodily fluids with Jazmine as their kisses carried the juices of all three of our sex drives. Her fingers invaded Jazmine's tight world to trigger the G-spot as my downward pushes into her unfamiliar canal also stimulated her G-spot. Her body was foreign to me, but the pleasures it resonated into my being was nothing new to my experience. I had been in unfamiliar women many times before. Each time I was capable of inspiring them to plea for more until they reached many orgasms beyond the one where they said they could no longer handle the overwhelming pleasure. So it wasn't anything new when the seductively strange voice shouted the arrival of her watery explosion. As I rapidly caused my pelvic regions to slap against her wobbly ass, Jazmine pushed her friend away from their shared kiss.

Jealousy manifested fully to reveal that Jazmine was not fond of sharing me at any degree. The aftermath of orgasmic shivers and shakes coursed through her confused best friend as we all sat in silence because of the surprising occurrence. Jazmine fled the bedroom and retreated to the bathroom to cry out her confusions and jealousy. In blind horniness, I continued my stroke's path into the fluffy rear of the stranger in my soaked bed. She struggled with her morals and her pleasures long enough for another Earth rattling orgasm to emerge from her gushy center. Then, she told me the words that would end the taboo affairs of that night.

"As bad as I want you to keep fucking me... I think we should stop sexy. My best friend is upset at us and I have to go make sure she's okay."

After she teasingly performed a tremendously tight kegal squeeze that pleasantly crushed against my width, she slowly crawled away from me. As I sat disappointed in a cold wet spot where to two women once laid, I watched the stranger's ass wobble majestically with each naked step she took towards my room's exit. I sat in silence calmly stroking my own stiffness with intense desires to manifest my own creamy climax. I could hear indistinguishable conversation in the bathroom as I rubbed my tip in circular motions while mentally reliving the brief erotic moment.

After they talked for about five minutes, they sparked my excitement when they both returned naked to my bedroom. Dissatisfaction filled me when I realized that they only came back to retrieve their clothes and to get dressed. Jazmine didn't even look at me nor speak. She was hurt after the surreal events that broke her heterosexual streak and demonstrated that she was not willing to share what I happily used to give her often. Mere minutes later, they left without saying a single word to me. The seductive stranger gave secret glances that reached towards me through the faint moonlight. Her eyes confessed her wishes to be able to sneak her phone number to me. She even attempted to allow Jazmine to leave the room first to stealthily exchange contact information. Jazmine noticed and pulled her out of my room before they vanished into the night.

Jazmine eventually called me the next morning to express her jealousy of witnessing me giving myself to a friend that she held so dear; but that night, I was on the verge of creaming all over myself from the lack of releasing my cum between their shared kiss. I was brimming with powerful lustful spirits after the abrupt stop of our fun. I also had an extreme marijuana high still lingering in my system which greatly influenced my sex drive. So with horniness being a persistence opposition to me, I was left with three options. Go to sleep, go on a porn site to masturbate, or call someone else over...

I was a wild one back in those days and had a lot of energy to give, so you can probably guess what I did...

-Naviel Skyy

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Jealousy Ruins a Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 297 milliseconds