• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Started at Christmas Ch. 01

It Started at Christmas Ch. 01

Victoria sat in her room contemplating this idea she'd come up with. She was home for Christmas Break but hadn't been home since "that weekend." That weekend she got her 24 year old world rocked. She thought she'd surprise her parents, Allison and Alan, by coming home for the weekend. However, the surprise would be on her instead.

When she got home neither of her parents were there, just as she had expected. Her dad taught macroeconomics at the nearby university and her mom was a well respected oncologist at the university hospital. She made herself something to eat and then went and showered. After she got out of the shower she decided to take a nap. Her mom and dad wouldn't be home for a few hours still.

It wasn't long after she dozed off that she was awakened. Lying there in her bed she could hear the distinct sounds of moaning coming from downstairs. Oh my god! Had her parents come home for a mid-afternoon "rendezvous" believing they were home alone? Curiosity got the better of her and she quietly slipped out of her bed and peeked out her bedroom door. She quietly crept down the hall just far enough where she could see through the banister, of the staircase, and down into the living room.

What she thought she would see was NOT what she ended up seeing. Lying on the ivory couch, completely naked, with her legs spread far apart and her head thrown back in complete ecstasy was Patricia, her mother's clinic nurse. The shock came when Victoria saw who it was between Patricia's legs giving her such pleasure...it was her mother, Allison. Oh my god! Victoria caught her breath. Her mind was reeling as she watched her mother and Patricia, totally oblivious to her, enjoying one another.

Wow! Wow! Wow! In shock, Victoria clumsily stumbled her way back into her room. She quietly shut her door. Sitting down on her bed she felt as if she were going to be sick. What the hell? Her mother and Patricia? Did her dad know? How long had this been going on? Questions raced through Victoria's head faster than answers were arriving. She could still hear them downstairs. Oh my. She couldn't let her parents know she'd come home for the weekend. She knew her mom and Patricia would leave before her dad got home and that would give her time to slip out of the house and head back to the college. She knew it would be awkward as hell when she did come back home.

So now she was home for Christmas Break. Christmas Break was 3 weeks long. She would return to school, to finish her last semester before graduation after the New Year.

The idea she was contemplating first came to her when her dad had called her to tell her that her mom wouldn't be in town the first week of Victoria's break. She had a medical conference in San Francisco to attend. She would try to fly home on Christmas Day if she could get a flight. Victoria was certain there was no conference in San Francisco. It was probably an excuse to slip away for a week with Patricia. Victoria was still disgusted with her mother for it and their phone conversations had been very stilted since then.

Her relationship with her father, on the other hand, had been as good as it always had been. Alan had always been Victoria's biggest cheer leader. He encouraged her in whatever she did and was there to comfort her when her mom would come down on her for not meeting her expectations. Allison saw a medical career in Victoria's future, Victoria didn't. She went to college because it was expected of her, but she didn't really know what she wanted to do with her life professionally. What she did know was that she wanted to be a wife and mother one day. She wanted kids and she was going to be the mom, her mother wasn't to her. She hoped that she'd meet a man like her dad one day. Her dad was her best friend.

She knew that if she went through with what she was thinking, it had the potential to irrevocably damage the relationship with her dad and make things forever awkward between the two of them. This idea was risky and she couldn't believe she had actually conceived it. But as risky as it was, the reward could be just as equally fulfilling as the risk was great. She guessed she'd find out one way or another.

Alan got home that night around six and was glad to be home. He'd already submitted final grades for the semester and was looking forward to the break. His Victoria was home. He knew they would have a good time. They always did. Allison wouldn't be there for Victoria's first week home and that didn't bother him. Things had been rough between him and Allison for the past few years and he had his suspicions as to why, but they never talked about it. They in essence lived separate lives within the same house. Having Victoria home would be a pleasant break from the cold attitude that pervaded the house.

Knowing Victoria didn't cook, he'd already arranged for them to go out to eat for dinner. He knew she was crazy about Rooney's. It was a little hole in the wall mom and pop joint that served comfort food.

He changed into a comfortable pair of jeans and college sweatshirt. No need to dress up to go to Rooney's. Much to his surprise, when Victoria came downstairs, from her room, the sight of her made him catch his breath. He'd always thought Victoria beautiful, but what was it about her tonight that made her breathtaking. Tonight she wore her long wavy auburn hair down. She was 5'6" tall and very shapely for her size. He felt the sting of guilt as his eyes surveyed what she wore and he'd let his eyes linger to0 long on her very full breasts. For Christ's sake, this was his daughter. Get a grip Alan, he thought.

"Hi Daddy!" Victoria exclaimed when she saw Alan. She bounded into his ready arms and gave him a tight hug.

Alan could now feel her breasts pressed hard up against his chest and he felt his boxers tighten around his swelling manhood. He broke the hug. "How's my girl? Are you hungry?"

Dinner at Rooney's was wonderful. They chatted and laughed the whole evening. Victoria regaling Alan with stories from school and he in turn regaling her with stories of some of the crazy student's he'd taught this past semester. The evening passed quickly and after going out for some ice cream they made their way back home.

They sat on the couch and watched a movie together and Alan felt himself growing very tired. Not to mention, Victoria snuggled up against him in her waist length night shirt was not helping him dim the fire that looking at her earlier had ignited. As he stood and bid her good night, she stood too, got on her tiptoes and hugged him tightly goodnight. As she hugged him, Alan could now feel her unbound breasts pressing firmly against him. His mind wandered in that moment. What would they feel like in his hands? What would it be like to savor her nipples in his mouth? His reverie was broke when Victoria broke the hug and told him good night.

As he walked upstairs to him and Allison's room he chalked his reaction to Victoria up to the fact it had been ages since he and Allison had had sex and his hand was no match for the feel of a beautiful woman's body pressed against him, even if it was his daughter's. Once in his room, he showered, dried off and crawled into bed, naked, and was soon sound asleep.

Victoria sat in her room for what felt to her like hours. She heard the water shut off when Alan got out of the shower and then heard no more. She waited until she thought he was asleep. Quietly, she opened her bedroom door and in nothing more than a short kimono style robe, made her way towards her parent's room where she knew her father lay sleeping. Ever so gently she twisted the handle of their bedroom door and slyly snuck in.

She stood there in the dark listening to the rhythmic breathing of her father as he slept. Her heart was racing. She wanted to do exactly what she was about to do, but if it backfired on her she wasn't sure if she could live with the repercussions. Softly she walked towards the bed and slid her robe off. Her breasts stiffened when they felt the cold air against them.

In one smooth motion she slid herself into the bed next to Alan. It was now or never. Gently she eased herself completely under the covers and found Alan's legs. She worked herself between them. She froze when she felt Alan stir. After a moment, she heard his rhythmic breathing resume. Easing up, in the dark, she let her hands find his cock. Wow! She never would have guessed her dad was so thick and long.

Holding his cock between her hands, she gently kissed the tip of it. Inhaling, she could take in Alan's scent and it was heady to her. Gently she kissed the head. Easing her tongue out, she gently worked it over the head and around the shaft. She could feel it stiffen in her hands.

Now wrapping her mouth completely around his cock she eased her mouth down the shaft. She couldn't take him all the way in, but she got as much as she could. Sliding her mouth up and down the shaft, she got it wet and began swirling it around in a counterclockwise motion in her mouth. She rotated between swirling it around in her mouth and applying firm suction as she slid her mouth up and down the length of his shaft. Her mind completely in the moment she wanted nothing more than to bring her father pleasure. At that moment she startled when she felt Alan's hands grip her head and guide her as she worked up and down his cock.

Alan lay there having the most intensely erotic dream he'd ever had. Allison was giving him the best blow job ever and she didn't even like giving head. Oh my god, she was so good. Alan knew he was dreaming. As he felt her warm mouth engulfing his cock and driving him mad with pleasure, he reached his hands down to grip her head. It was in that moment, that Alan awoke and realized he wasn't dreaming. He knew it wasn't Allison either, when he gripped her head and felt silky long wavy hair instead of Allison's short spiky hair. His thoughts froze instantly. "My god, tell me it's not Victoria" he thought to himself.

He pulled his hand out from under the cover and flipped the light switch next to the bed. With the light on and his eyes adjusting he flipped the covers back, and there between his legs worshiping his cock like it was a god, was his beautiful and beloved Victoria.

Without stopping what she was doing, Victoria raised her beautiful honey brown eyes up towards Alan and locked eye contact with him. She saw pleasure and shock in her father's eyes. She didn't want him to break this moment, so she turned her eyes back down and aggressively worked Alan's cock in her mouth. She could taste his excitement seeping into her mouth.

Alan lay there mesmerized as he stared at his daughter doing what she was doing to him. She was naked and the way her body was arched he could see her breasts hanging freely below her. God they were gorgeous. His cock was so hard and he knew he was going to cum very soon, but he didn't want to just yet. He didn't want to break this moment for he knew it wouldn't happen again.

He couldn't stop himself from watching everything she was doing and looking at every inch of her body. Her breasts were so full and her frame was so petite. The mirror on the dresser at the end of the bed gave him a perfect view of her from behind and he almost lost his load when he got a look at that shapely ass of hers and her peach peeking out between her legs at him Oh god his mouth started to water.

"Baby, daddy's going to cum," Alan said as he felt himself about to climax.

Victoria didn't stop what she was doing. In fact, she increased the urgency in her sucking. She accomplished what she came for when Alan's hips bucked up and froze as his cock shot out loads of cum into Victoria's mouth and on to her face. As fast as she was able to, she lapped up every drop of cum as it shot in her mouth. As his climax subsided, Alan lay there in complete erotic contentment and bewilderment at what Victoria and he had just done.

Part 1 end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Started at Christmas Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds