• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #16

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #16

12

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18-years-old.

*

With the hope of saving her son from the Devil, Kathy willingly sacrifices and submits her ass to him.

Purposely teasing her son all day long by bending and stretching in front of him while wearing her skin tight, painted-on blue jeans, she knew he was enjoying her sexy, exhibitionist, anal show by the bulge in his pants. Showing off what God gave her, Kathy knew she looked good in her low cut jeans, an understatement; she looked phenomenal in her tight jeans. Further teasing him by wearing her thong beneath her jeans, instead of her bikini panties, she knew that every time she bent and stretched, she'd be showing her son the top of her thong in the way that a plumber shows his ass crack. She knew that every time she bent, he'd be staring, and every time she stretched, he'd be leering. She hoped that every time she bent that he'd want to have anal sex with her.

Being that a mother always knows, she knew her son had a particular penchant if not a peculiar, perverse preference for asses. Asses, asses, and asses, what was it about a woman's derriere that he liked so much? What was it about her ass that he needed to stare and to leer at her ass? A penny for his thoughts. She wondered what he was thinking when he saw her bending in front of him in her tight jeans while flashing him her thong.

What she liked best about showing off her ass in her tight, low slung jeans was that she pretended that she didn't know that she was teasing her son with her extraordinary derriere while flashing him the top of her thong. Playing Miss Innocent, she was fully dressed after all. She couldn't help the fact that she looked so sexy in her tight jeans. Blessed with a perfect ass, she was born that way.

What she liked best about showing off her thong clad ass in her tight jeans was that she knew that her son would notice, stare, leer, fantasize, and probably masturbate over all that he saw and was seeing of her butt later. Having been the recipient of their suggestive stares and leering looks all of her life, she knew her son was no different than any man who admired her ass. Only, for her, it was more sexually exciting that the man admiring her ass was her son. She wondered if his lust was more for her ass or more because she was his mother who had a great ass.

Done teasing her son with her perfect ass and sexy thong, she readied herself for tonight. Along with an anal, enema douche, after going to the bathroom and relieving herself, Kathy took a long bath in preparation of what she hoped would happen later. Her way to insure she didn't have an accident, staying away from fiber, she ate light for the rest of the day. Nevertheless, in case of an accident, she changed her white sheets to old, darker ones that she didn't care if they were stained and laid out an old, navy blue, bath towel over them.

Already planning ahead and after being coached by her gay hairdresser, who she'd make a pass at if he wasn't gay, she bought the bottle of expensive lubricant made expressly for someone having anal sex that he recommended she buy. She was excited over the prospect of having anal sex. She was excited over the prospect of having anal sex with her son. Something that her husband found distastefully disgusting and would never do with her, she wondered if she could persuade her son to give her anal sex.

When she thought more about her deceased husband, she didn't know why he married her. Probably because he got her pregnant was the reason why he felt obligated to marry her, no doubt. With her the exact opposite type of women he was attracted to, she was nothing like the women he dated. Where he dated busty women, she was comparatively flat chested. Where he had no penchant for a woman's derriere, Kathy's best asset after her pretty face and her hazel eyes, was her perfect ass. In hindsight, glad that he was out of her life, but not glad that he was dead, of course, he never appreciated her for who she was, a pretty woman with a great ass.

Nonetheless her deceased husband's lack of sexual attraction to her, meant to be, they happened to come together at a time when they were both drunk and high on drugs at a party. Actually with all of the men she was sleeping with back then, not even sure if he was Jimmy's biological father, she was glad that he stepped up and accepted that he was their son's father. Now that her son is a grown man, even with her never having done a DNA test, there's no doubt that her husband was her son's father. By the old photographs she has of her husband, Jimmy looks exactly like his Dad when he was his age.

Excited about having anal sex again, it's been a long time since she's had anal sex, since before she was married and before Jimmy was born. Had she not been missing having anal sex and excited by the prospect of having anal sex again, anal sex wouldn't be what she'd consider doing with her son. She'd prefer sexual intercourse over anal sex of course but, her way of sinking her incestuous hooks deeper in her son, she knew he was into asses big time. As a special treat for him and as her way to make sure he was sexually and emotionally attached to her, her way to stop him from drinking and whoring, she was ready and willing to sacrifice her ass to him by submitting her ass to him.

With her late husband more into breasts, the bigger the better, her husband wasn't into asses but she knew that Jimmy was, thank God. No contest and without a doubt, she had the best ass of her four sisters and an even a better ass than her shapely and busty best friend, Christine. Alas, in this age of flashing cleavages while wearing low cut, sexy tops and showing naked tits at sporting events, breast implants are as common as dental implants. Comparatively speaking, when comparing herself to her sisters and her best friend, she had no tits. Not totally flat, yet having the smallest breasts of her four sisters, having breasts similar to Michelle Pfeifer or Nicole Kidman, she had small but shapely A cup breasts with pink, puffy nipples. Nevertheless her limitation in not having larger breasts, her beautiful face and her spectacular ass more than made up for her not having bigger boobs.

In due respect of her modesty or lack thereof, she knew that one would have to search high and low to find a better ass than her ass. Blessed with the perfect ass instead of big breasts in the way of her sister Jennifer's C cuppers, Carol's D cuppers, Christine double D's, and even Audrey and Brenda's shapely B cuppers, her round, firm ass made up for her having small, albeit shapely, A cup breasts. Even though she's very pretty, the prettiest of all of her sisters, because of her shapely, perfect butt, she's always been more noticed for leaving a room rather than when walking in a room. With her leaving a lasting impression with a little wiggle here and a sexy shake there, she knew that men noticed her ass.

"Wow! Look at her ass. Did you see her ass? Now that's an ass. She has the best ass I've ever seen," is what men whispered about when seeing her walking away from them.

* * * * *

Fortunately for Kathy in her anal seduction of her son, a big topic of his sexual conversation, she's overheard him extensively and explicitly talking on the phone about women's asses. Obviously by the posters of women's asses that decorate the walls of his room, it's no secret that he's infatuated, perhaps even fixated with women's behinds. Where some men prefer big breasts and with other men preferring shapely legs, she knew that Jimmy appreciated the curvaceous shape of a nicely endowed ass. Only, with some women blessed with big tits as well as a great ass, not every woman can have as shapely a figure as Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, and Serena Williams.

Notwithstanding her shortcomings in the breast department, Kathy was grateful that she had a beautiful face and captivating eyes to go along with her spectacular ass. For sure, in her unofficial survey of women's bodies, most women are prone to having bigger breasts than they are to have perfect asses. With her sexually and suggestively filling out a tight pair of jeans in the way that no one else can, she's satisfied with her body. She's glad that she falls in the latter group of women who have great asses than the former group of women who have big tits. For sure, being that she so loved her ass, if she had to pick one or the other physical qualities to have, she'd chose having a great ass over having larger breasts. Rare indeed is the woman who possess it all, a pretty face, big tits, and a spectacular ass in the way of Scarlett Johansson.

With her son taking his ass fetish to the extreme, Jimmy's computer background on his monitor is a collage of women's sexy, shapely asses. With everyone strutting around in bikinis, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Beckinsale, Selena Gomez, Kate Upton, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Sophia Vergara, Beyonce, Scarlett Johansson, Rihanna, Serena Williams, and Coco Austin, they all occupy reserved ass space on his monitor as a bouncing, bodacious screensaver. As if they're asses are all helium filled ass balloons, taking their turn in their random display, their beautiful asses bounce around his screen as if they are pong balls on an antique Atari game. His favorite songs that he plays all the time are, I Like Big Butts and Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot, Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Atkins, Big Ole Butt by LL Cool J, Big Bottom by Spinal Tap, and Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen.

With Kathy taking the not so subtle hint that her son liked, an understatement, loved women's asses, she figured she'd have a much better chance of seducing her son by sacrificing and submitting her ass to him rather than pleasuring him with her pussy. With his attraction to her ass no secret, no doubt, she knew that he'd love to feel her ass, squeeze her ass, lick her ass, and fuck her ass. In the way that he stared at her ass whenever he thought she wasn't looking or didn't notice him leering at her, instead of making her feel uncomfortable by his stare, he made her feel sexy. Just because she didn't have big tits doesn't mean that she still couldn't be sexy and he made her feel sexually desired whenever he stared and obviously lusted over her ass.

When he stole her towel and she chased him naked in his room to play tickle and tease, he practically ignored her modest breasts. It wasn't until she told him that her nipples were her erogenous zones, that he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. Obviously more attracted to her ass than to her breasts, she remembered that he touched, felt, and squeezed her naked ass more than any other part of her body. Now calling his bluff, she was ready for him to take her anally by the only way she knew how, by teasing him with her naked ass.

With her ass always out there in the way that women's breasts are always out there, it would be much easier to flash him her ass while wearing tight jeans or a short nightgown than it would be to flash him her pussy. Parading around him wearing her tight jeans and exposed thong or wearing a short nightgown without panties, it's so much easier to tempt him with her ass than with her pussy. In the way that some women mesmerize men with their breasts, she knew that she could mesmerize her son with her ass. In the way she's caught him mindlessly staring at her ass in her tight jeans, short skirts, or when she's bending in front of him in her sexy nightgown, she already knows that he's enthralled by her ass.

Something she's tried when she was so very young, being that he was already so very cosmopolitan, refined, and charming at his young age, he acted more as if was more a European man than an American man. With him vacationing on the French Riviera for the Grand Prix of Monaco last year and with him having the look of a Formula One driver when donning his Ray Bans, she suspects her son has already had anal sex too. With all of the women in attendance of the race, she knew he found what he was looking to find on the white, sandy beaches of the French Riviera. Being that asses was his sexual weakness and being that she possesses such a great ass, she knew that it shouldn't be too difficult to entice him into having anal sex with her.

* * * * *

Already bathe, creamed, powdered, and perfumed, Kathy slipped into something inappropriately revealing, more comfortable, and less confining than her skin tight, painted-on blue jeans. Slipping into a very shear, very short, form fitting, slinky, and silky, low cut nightgown after her bath, she didn't bother wearing panties. With her nipples making their impression through her nightgown, she knew she'd be flashing him her A cup breasts whenever she leaned forward. Along with flashing him her breasts, she knew she'd be flashing him her pussy whenever she sat across from him. Just as she knew she'd be flashing him her naked ass whenever she bent forward even just a little, more than him seeing her tits and her flashing him her pussy, she knew that her ass would be what would interest him. If her breasts and pussy didn't get his attention, then she knew that her ass would.

Her plan in choosing this particular nightgown was to flash her son her ass from where he was laying on the couch. With his low vantage point on the sofa and with him looking up at her, she didn't even have to bend forward. All she had to do was to lean and she knew that he could see her ass up her nightgown. She was hoping to give him a not so subtle hint that she'd like him to give her a little ass play before giving her deep, penetrating anal sex. She knew that all she needed to do was to parade back and forth in front of him in her skimpy, little nightgown and her shapely ass would do the rest.

As if she was driving him nuts and he couldn't take it anymore, the second time walking by him, he stood and wrapped his arm around her slim waist and pulled her close to kiss her. She allowed him to part her lips with his tongue and they kissed as if they were lovers instead of mother and son. Taking the time to enjoy the soft, silky terrain of her motherly body, he slid a slow hand down her back and followed the curve of her incredible, firm, round ass. Then, as if his hand was a Formula 1 car negotiating a tight hairpin curve in first gear, he slowly moved his hand down to cup one cheek in the palm of his hand before moving his hand to cup her other cheek.

With her nightgown short enough to expose much of her ass as soon as he touched her, obviously he knew that she wasn't wearing any panties when his fingers found the sweet curve of her ass cheeks and the deep recesses of her buttocks. With her standing across from the living room mirror, he was able to see the naked reflection of her ass while kissing her, touching her, and feeling her. As if a vampire drawn to blood, he lifted the back of her nightgown up just enough to expose the bottom of her perfect ass while squeezing and fondling her magnificent bottom. If anyone was to see him groping his mother's backside, they'd think they were boyfriend and girlfriend, man and wife, or lovers instead of mother and son.

"I love your ass Mom. You have such a perfect ass," he said while having his wicked way with her ass in continuing to feel her ass, fondle her ass, and squeeze her ass.

Allowing her son to do anything he wanted to do with her ass, she reveled in her son touching and feeling her ass.

"Thank you. I'm glad you love my ass," she said in a sexy voice while happy that her son was so very attracted to her ass.

So different in their sexual desires and lustful appetites, she couldn't believe that her son was such an ass man when her husband wasn't. Yet, feeling her ass was one thing. Fucking her ass was entirely something else. Then, shocking even her, albeit sweet, sexy music to her ears, she couldn't believe what her son said to her next.

"I'd like to lick your ass," he said whispering his erotic albeit inappropriate and sexually incestuous words in her ear. When she didn't resist or recoil from his words, he continued in his anal seduction of his mother. "After I lick your ass, I'd love to fuck your ass too," he said while fondling, feeling, and squeezing her ass.

Oh, my God. She couldn't believe her ears. She couldn't believe her son not only wants to lick her ass but also wants to fuck her ass. Oh, happy days.

"You would?" She quivered in his arms. "It's been a long time since I had a good ass licking and even longer since I've had a good ass fucking," she said confessing her fondness for ass play.

Something she'd never admit to anyone but her sisters and her best friend, she couldn't believe that she just confessed to her son that she had anal sex before.

"Yes I'd love to lick your ass mother. I'd love to lick your ass before I fuck your ass," he said whispering his words in his mother's ear again followed by his tongue in her ear along with his warm breath while continuing to feel and squeeze her ass.

Aroused by his tongue and warm breath in her ear, she was delirious with the thoughts of Jimmy not only licking her ass but also fucking her ass. He was making her so horny in the way that he massaged her butt. She couldn't wait to get him in her bedroom. She couldn't wait for him to have his wicked way with her ass.

"Oh my God, Jimmy. I'd love for you to lick my ass. It's been so long, too long since anyone has had their wicked way with my ass," she said gazing into his brown eyes with her incredible hazel eyes. "After you lick my ass, if you'd like and if you have a mind to, you may fuck my ass," she said whispering her words in his ear while gently nibbling on his earlobe.

With him her son and she his mother, she wasn't sure if he'd go through with licking her ass before fucking her ass. Needing to plant the seed in his head again that it was okay with her for him to lick and fuck her ass, she reiterated herself. Her way of making sure that he really wanted to have his wicked way with her ass, she was hoping that he wouldn't disappoint her by changing his mind.

"Oh, my God, mother, I already said that I'd love to lick your ass before I fuck your ass," he said with excitement.

Only, having grown accustomed to the empty promises her son and his father made to her over the years, she knew what he said and what he did may be two different things. Many men have told her that they'd love to have anal sex with her and they'd love to fuck her in the ass but when she called their bluff, they'd rather just have a blowjob while fondling her ass.

"Wait," she said pushing against his shoulders. "You may lick and fuck my ass on one condition."

She stared in his eyes to see if he was really sincere in wanting to lick her ass and fuck her ass.

"Anything. I'll agree to anything," he said. "You name it Mom and you have it."

He looked at her as if he was dreaming and as if he was imagining all of this.

"You may lick my ass and fuck my ass if you promise to attend the Nude Day party Saturday night and..."

As if she had just said the magic word on the Groucho Marx show of old, he looked at her as if Nude Day was the key to unlock his X-rated imagination.

"Sure, yeah, I can do that. I can change my plans to hang around with you, my aunts, my cousins, and grandma," he said. "I wouldn't mind staying home so long as everyone gets naked," he said with a dirty laugh while obviously expecting that no one would dare get naked but in his dreams and sexual fantasies.

She returned his foolish expectation of nudity with a naughty look of her own.

"We'll see," she said with a sexy smile. "You may be surprised what we have in store for you and for your cousins on Nude Day," she said touching his lip with her index finger before kissing him and burying her tongue in his mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds