• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Emma's Graduation Night

Emma's Graduation Night

12

May 24, 2014 - Brown University

Although Brown was an Ivy League school, it didn't mean the crème de la crème couldn't party hard. At least I assumed that's what they were doing on campus tonight - despite having a graduation ceremony tomorrow.

I was being a bit more...constructive in my last night as an official student. Maybe some of them were too by now, but not like this.

They weren't in Emma Watson's dorm room right now. They couldn't say they'd been in here, like this, at least once a year the last four years. If one of them had, she didn't tell me.

I did want her to talk tonight, but not about that. Not about anything but our last tryst as Brown students - if not ever.

On this last time, Emma backed me up to the bed as she kissed me. She slid her tongue into my mouth, while I slid my hands over a firm, supple body I first felt up over four years ago.

I didn't even mention Harry Potter when I met her in fall 2010. Maybe that's why I wound up being her 'first college boy' a while later, according to her. Things went by the wayside until spring 2011, when her film career had to take her away from Brown, and I...got to help send her off.

When she came back in 2012, things were more stable, and we worked out when we could help each other...take the edge off. But with our time at Brown coming to an end in about 12 hours, there was nothing school related that we needed relief from.

The excuse for this was unspoken but clear. This was a fond farewell - not just to the school.

As such, I took my time kissing Emma's lips and going down to her neck, since I couldn't go too fast - for more reasons than usual. I rubbed my lips up and down her neck while my hands teased the top of her jeans, before my palms pressed against her perfect hips.

"Mmm...are you trying to torture me?" Emma asked. I would miss the way her alluring voice made questions like that sound.

"I'm trying to...savor the moment," I teased.

"Well, this isn't the time for that, is it?" Emma said more directly, then capped it off by taking my hands off her and backing me right against the bed.

"Oh, are you expecting someone in here?" I wondered. Of course drunken roommates would fuck this up before the actual fucking.

"They're not coming back in here tonight. We've got time. But I want to get worked over now," Emma said anyway. "Shouldn't the slow, savoring stuff be saved for the actual last time?"

"You mean this isn't?" I questioned.

"Not if we get the really hot fucks out of the way now," Emma teased. "I don't want to leave any nook or cranny untouched. We do it good, hot and fast enough, we can even fit in a little nap. Then...we slow it down for the end."

A Brown education was good for something after all.

It made me smart enough to get my shirt off before sitting on the bed. It made Emma intuitive enough to sit herself on my lap, just as I started getting her shirt off. It made me bright enough to not stare too long at her purple bra and lovely cleavage, so I could get to tasting it.

Emma pushed her round chest up against my head, while my hands pushed themselves against her even rounder ass. Not settling for teasing this time, I tried to pull down the back of her jeans, even while she was sitting on me. I got about halfway - thanks and no thanks to Emma writhing on my lap - before she got on her feet to finish it herself.

When her matching purple bra and panty set was on full display, it made me wait too long to ask her to turn around. The Ivy's didn't make one smart in everything. Or maybe they did, since Emma put her hand on the back of my head instead.

"Remember this?" Emma asked - as if I didn't remember this part of her return in September 2012.

Like I did then, I put my hands on the front of her panties, pulling them up for a kind of semi wedgie. Emma groaned as my tongue tickled her covered center, then did it again when my hands moved to her backside. They palmed her heart shaped ass while my thumbs slid into her underwear, stroking the full flesh underneath.

Even when I pulled the back of her garment down and exposed Emma's scrumptious rear, I kept the front of her panties up. Despite how she said she didn't want to be teased, I kept licking and nibbling on her cloth, until I suddenly pulled it down and went right to devouring her bare pussy.

"Oh, about fucking time!" Emma declared, keeping her hand in my hair as she pushed it against herself. She stood and swayed while I sat on the bed and munched away at her front, in addition to squeezing her back.

"It's all so good..." I mumbled into Emma's opening, before rapidly tonguing it. Emma grinded on me as my lips and head rubbed against her, and my hands cupped and pushed up her cheeks. I then had to ask something I didn't before - but now was the only good time I'd have. "Turn around."

Emma got herself still, which could mean anything. I didn't look up and pull away from her to make sure, although maybe I should have. "Turn around," I repeated, nibbling her clit and giving her ass a little spank with both palms, before finally taking everything away.

I sat straight up, my face away from Emma's beautiful pussy and staring up at her own beautiful, flushed face. She thought for a second more, then muttered, "Fuck, then," and turned herself around. Now her freshly spanked, ample ass was standing right in front of my face.

However, the first thing I did was reach around and insert my left index finger into Emma's pussy. Once she groaned and tightened up, I put my face on the side of her bubble butt and started nibbling, going down to the bottom of her ass.

I traded kisses and little bites on both cheeks, before reaching around and adding my right index finger onto Emma's pussy. With both hands and two sets of fingers working on her in front, Emma moaned and pushed her hips forward against them, allowing me to watch her ass sway and wiggle.

Feeling out of control myself, I had Emma take a step forward so I could get on my knees behind her. Now I could finger her and kiss the tops - or rather, the back of the tops - of her slender legs, giving Emma more to go crazy over. Of course, I didn't take long to get back to her ass, ducking my tongue underneath it to tongue the bottom of her pussy too.

"More! God, there's gotta be more...give me more. Everything you never gave me before..." Emma called for. I was pretty much doing everything I could do now. Except...something I really hadn't done to her before.

If it was on the table now...

At that moment, when I should have made absolutely sure, I went for it before she could turn out to change her mind. My tongue went from her pussy and went up, up, up towards another hole.

"Oh! Bloody fucking..." Emma trailed off, reduced to sultry whimpers as my tongue navigated her behind. The once and current heroine of young Muggles everywhere was in the middle of own personal sandwich, between my hands on her soft pussy and my mouth and face on her tight ass.

"Oh...oh fuck, damn it! Just a little more..." Emma said. I took that to mean she was almost there, so I let my fingers do much of the work then. My tongue left her ass and joined my mouth on her right cheek, licking and kissing it while Emma was being finger fucked.

"Fuck! Oh, that's gotta be enough! Stop, stop!" Emma caught me by surprise. She managed to take my hands off her, so I had no choice but to take my face off her too.

Yet it got harder when Emma bent down, resting her hands on her knees to get composed - even as her bent over backside made me less composed. I looked relatively okay by the time she turned around and stood up straight, or so I hoped.

"Back on the bed. Now," Emma commanded, leaving no room for debate, and little room to mind with that tone of voice. I sat up straight on the side of the bed again, yet Emma wasn't satisfied, as she had me get on my back instead.

I saw where she was going with it as she climbed on top of me, lying on me as she kissed down my neck and chest. At that point, I remembered her own chest was still covered up. "Let me take care of that," I offered, unhooking her bra while she worked.

When it was loose enough, Emma lifted her chest up and got her bra off, letting me see her swelling bosom before she laid it on top of my own upper body. "Thanks, it was getting pretty hot," Emma credited, pecking my own nipples.

She continued going down my body, with her tits rubbing against me along the way. When she got to my underwear - the last piece of clothing either of us had left - Emma froze in place. Before I got too impatient, she took the bottom of my garment and shifted it to the left, exposing my balls.

On that note, Emma began sucking away at them, even with the rest of my cock still hidden. But nothing could hide how I didn't mind it. And nothing could hide the seductive beauty of Emma's face and doe brown eyes, as they showed her own enjoyment at what her mouth was doing.

Just as I wondered if she might free my cock...in time, she put my balls back into my underpants. Her face then went up along with her left hand, which took my underwear down only just enough for my cockhead to appear.

"Looks just like it did the day we met," Emma commented. I frowned, until I realized she wasn't talking about meeting me. Not me directly. "It hasn't changed a bit," she went on, placing the back of her tongue on the head. After swiping it over me for a few seconds, she put it back in her mouth and repeated, "Not one bit."

"Well...that's just one part of it. Who knows how the rest compares?" I tried to hurry it along.

"How indeed..." Emma replied. Placing her left hand on my now covered balls, she caressed them while exposing and licking more of my top half. When she finally freed all of it and promptly gulped it down, Emma came off it in almost no time.

"Nope, same as ever," she reasoned, torturing me further by putting my cock back in my underwear. "Fits as full and hard as it did four years ago."

"That's just in one hole!" I argued. "I think you need a second opinion."

"You do, do you?" Emma began to smirk. Before I got too lost in that visual, Emma slid my underwear down completely this time. For good measure, she took me all the way back in her smirking mouth, cupping and licking me along the way.

When I was wet and hard enough, Emma popped off, got her whole body back on top of mine and kissed me. I just had my tongue in her ass, though...but her whole mouth was on my cock a lot more recently. I guess she figured it canceled out.

My heated kisses back, and the way I settled her hips over my cock, signaled I agreed with her. Especially when she started taking me in.

I wanted to make some flattering comparison between now and four years ago, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Maybe that was flattering enough.

Flattered or not, Emma sat up and started riding me in earnest. My right hand quickly went to her filled center, rubbing the outer areas while my cock handled the inner. As for my left hand, I placed it on her bouncing chest to keep it busy.

Emma's moans got huskier as she placed her hands on my chest, leaning against me as she bounced on me. Her hips did more work than mine, pinning them down while my hands tried to match the pleasure she gave me. It was a bit unequal, however.

Finally, I placed both my hands on her curved hips, keeping them pressed down against me. Now I began to move my hips up and do most of the actual fucking. Emma just leaned on me and held on, her moans getting steadily louder.

When I was confident she would let my hips take over, I removed my hands from her hips, though not without a final little squeeze. I reached up and gave the same squeeze to her breasts, only I made it firmer. Soon, I was rolling her nipples around on my fingers as I pumped her harder.

"Oh, that's new too..." Emma credited.

"I've had time on my hands," I explained. "Wanted to save this stuff for a special occasion. Or the last one," I figured. Before Emma had any comment about that, I pushed her tits up and jiggled them for a bit, then dropped them down and put both hands on her pussy.

My hips finally slowed down, since my hands were taking over stimulating her for the moment. Just as Emma began to grind on me again, I surprised her again by palming her ass with my right hand, while my left index finger and cock worked over her front in unison.

With all the multitasking, I had to let Emma ride me a little again. But our hips were about at a 50/50 pace now. I had to sacrifice 50 percent efficiency to let my fingers and hands do much needed work, as they made her wetter and squeezed a few perfect surfaces.

Finally, Emma let the perfect surface of her upper body collapse on top of me again. She rested still on me for a moment, but we couldn't stay still forever.

I let her relax and took over, holding onto her behind with both hands and pushing my hips up. My left hand went lower and got to the bottom of her opening, yet my right stayed on her bottom and helped guide it back and forth. Emma started rocking it herself soon enough, as her chest rubbed up and down against mine.

At this rate, there wasn't much more we could do to hold off the inevitable. "You'll need to get off me soon..." I warned Emma.

"No I won't," Emma groaned. "You think I wasn't...prepared for this?" That was an interesting choice of words. "You just give me all you got right here." That was even more interesting.

"You want it all in you?" I cleared up.

"I want to drain all your cum into me, yes," Emma cleared up better. "Go on, let me drain you..."

Emma's kisses helped me feel less clogged up. Her tightening pussy loosened me up further. Her hands dug into my shoulders, and even that felt freeing too. But nothing compared to her sinfully gorgeous face hovering over me at that moment.

Maybe her sinfully hungry, deep brown eyes urging me on did. Or maybe her sinfully sweet mouth groaning in that just plain sinful voice did. Still, the overall combo was just too much. "Oh, fuck, you're getting that cum," I had to warn her.

"I got some for you too...just a little more and its yours," Emma urged, to which I made my fingers go faster. "Oh, yes, make me cum hard one more time!"

I was too worked up at that moment to sense the finality in it. Or to remember that she did want us to do this, and then have our last time afterwards. Or to take in how this might be the last time we ended...like this anyway.

There was so much to think and reflect on, under normal circumstances. But no matter how normal it was to do this with Emma in the last four years...it never made me think normally. Not when she and I were at this point. Even if this was the last time.

Maybe I didn't consciously think about it. But as her face twisted up, her chest rubbed against me again, her pussy tightened, my grip on her deepened and my cock got unleashed, it certainly felt deeper when it happened.

A whole lot of cum shot into her. It felt like she unloaded quite a bit on me too. That likely explained most of the overwhelming feelings in me. If not all 100 percent of them.

But no matter how many ways I was drained, it drained me completely. As Emma drew out the last spurts of my cum, I already felt my eyes closing. Between the feel of her pussy, our combined wetness, the grip I had on her backside and the friction between the rest of our bodies, I could have slept through the next five graduation ceremonies.

I merely heard Emma catch her breath, but she didn't say anything. Maybe she was getting sleepy too. But if she actually said anything then, I didn't hear it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When I could remember my dream, it came across as a montage.

There were quick shots of me and Emma bonding as she helped me settle into Brown. Soon, it cut to the chase of our first kisses, and the nerves that kept me from taking it further then and there.

Then came Christmas 2010, when the nerves weren't a factor. When we first used our hands to bring each other off, when we used our hands and mouths to get ourselves back up, and when we consummated it all for the first time.

Then came the aftermath when reality set in, when gossip and our different lifestyles became harder to navigate, and when it seemed we would fade out of each other's lives. Then came her break from Brown a few months later, when she would leave for a whole year...and as I said earlier, I 'sent her off.'

Once again, we fucked when we weren't thinking about the long term, when it was nearly the last possible moment, and when we couldn't stand being so pent up any longer. But when she came back the next year, we changed pace by fucking at the first possible moment then.

We finally got it right in the last year, fucking just frequently enough to avoid being pent up, hanging out just enough with our clothes on to still consider ourselves friends, and staying under the radar in case the gossip hounds were watching. So of course, it all had to end now.

And here we were, at the end. Then I woke up.

I feared it was the morning and it really had to end now. But a look around the dorm room told me it was still night, or at least the early morning. No one else was inside, so perhaps it was still pretty early.

With Emma's sleeping, nude body next to mine, I didn't risk moving to get my cell phone and find out. Therefore, I just laid there.

I stared up at the ceiling for the first few minutes, until I couldn't hold off anymore. I looked away from Emma every so often, in case she caught me watching her sleep like a creep. That's why I took brief looks at her breasts and hips before closing my eyes, the images seared into my memory like all the others.

The images then activated something else. Given the recovery time, I guessed I'd been out just long enough after all.

I kept my eyes closed, waiting for myself to die down and think clearer. That is, until the feeling of a hand made it impossible.

If Emma thought this would make me wake up, and didn't know I was up already - even before I 'got up' - I'd have to keep my eyes closed a little longer to make it convincing. But when her thumb brushed underneath my head, this became impossible too.

I opened my eyes and darted them to my left, where Emma was watching me. Instead of commenting about her watching me sleep, or asking if she caught me watching her asleep, or saying anything about her hand on my hardening cock...no words came out. Or seemed right.

Not when it really hit me that the sight of Emma smiling at me, in bed, while her perfect naked body was lying on its side next to mine, was something I may never see again pretty soon.

"What time is it?" Emma spoke anyway. Since it was safe to get my pants back now, I found them on the floor and reached into one of the pockets. When I found my phone, I used it to figure out it was, "Just after midnight."

"That's good. Probably still some partying going on. Clearly no roommates or drunks have come in yet," Emma noted.

"Should we...expect them to soon?" I asked. If we had that little borrowed time left...

"Maybe not. But by the time morning comes, someone will be here," Emma informed. "If only to tell me where the bodyguard will be during the ceremony."

"Yeah, that sounds about right," I played along with what I assumed was a joke.

"It's not right, just...safe paranoia," Emma said without joking. "After that shooting in California yesterday? Can't be too lax in being prepared."

"Hold on...no one here has been giving you that kind of vibe, right? No one in particular?" I stopped joking around myself.

"No, but no one noticed that guy either. They never notice those people," Emma replied. "I'd rather get someone to do it for me, so I can have completely happy thoughts later today. I'd love to be absolutely sure I get a sendoff like that."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Emma's Graduation Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds