• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jenn Ch. 02

Jenn Ch. 02

Jenn woke up to bright and clear Monday morning. It had been two days since she had put on her show for the tall skater punk and she was ready to get some more loving from her husband while thinking about him. Unfortunately for Jenn, Jeff was still visiting his mom. Jenn had some time off work for a couple of weeks while the dental practice she worked at got renovated and she was hornier than ever. Jenn walked over to her office space in the study, it was a small room with her computer and table on one side while Jeff's sat on the other side. Jenn sat on in her leather office chair (no arm rests) and booted up her pc.

"Let's see what's goin on in the world." She whispered to herself.

Jenn was not an active supporter in local neighborhood politics but she tried to keep up with as much news as she could. She scrolled her email for news and found a couple about expanding the skate area in the park. Jenn became excited at the email, too excited.

"What is wrong with me I have to make sure they can't do this." Jenn thought to herself. She continued reading to see more information. Any persons that can bring forth proof of the skater community being a bad influence such as dealing drugs, committing vandalism, or having intercourse within the confines of the park should bring it to attention of the neighborhood community council before June 11th, 2014 in the form of video recording or photographic evidence.

That was ten days away. Jenn knew a bigger skate park would bring in more skater kids and she was already having trouble fighting off the temptations of the few that were there already. "Those punks have to have something wrong going on there." Jenn walked into her room and changed into a nice tight black tank top and tights running shorts. She then pulled her hair into a ponytail grabbed her phone and ran off to the park. Jenn had not ran the previous day because it had rained so she expected the skaters had not been there either. So they would be there today more than likely and hopefully doing something bad.

"Like milking there big cocks." Jenn thought to herself as she licked her lips. Her plan was to run to their usual spot and find a place to observe them without being seen. It was around 11:00 A.M. when she arrived and found a nice bush about 20 feet away to hide behind. She spotted only two of them today the tall one, who she knew had a big cock, and the short fat one. Jenn squatted behind the bush and remained well hidden from view. She was flanked all sides by bushes so no one could see her. After about 45 minutes of waiting Jenn saw the tall one riding his board on the half pipe and land a perfect 360.

...

"Timmy you look a little tired man." Johnny said to the short skater as he looked beat.

"Yeah Johnny up late last night looking at some stuff about how they are gonna expand the skater section here at the park." Timmy answered.

"Hell yeah about time!" Johnny said excitedly. "Dude you need to hear what happened the other night after you guys left the lot."

"Yeah, What happened?" Timmy asked.

"Dude that woman went back inside and helped herself to relieve some tension if you know what I mean."

"I don't know what you mean?" Timmy asked seriously.

"Uhh, she decided to finger herself in the shower right in full view of the window. She is so hot her tits are great and her ass is so tight and round."

"Man I wish I had stayed to see that, I went right home and relieved my own tension just from her gardening." Timmy said.

"Yeah well dude you need to wake up to skate take this." Johnny said throwing him a bottle of pills.

"When did you get more?"

"The other day my guy brought them over to the house they are as good as the last one I got from him." Johnny explained as Timmy took a pill and swallowed it.

...

"Got you." Jenn said to herself as she recorded them. The tall one was wearing his jeans low again today and she guessed up close she could see his cock outline again. She should at least warn him what she was going to do.

"What so maybe he can fuck your brains out to talk you out of it." Jenn's brain said to her.

"No it's only right to let them know there will be no more skate park area." She explained to herself.

"Yeah now they can park there boards on your ass after their dicks are done with you." She began to walk over to them they didn't notice her until she was a couple of feet from them.

"Hello boys I think we should talk." Jenn said.

"Yes mam what about?" The short one called Timmy said.

He had manners Jenn was surprised she now felt a little guilty about yelling at him the other day. "Well no doubt you've heard that there will be an expansion to the skate park this summer."

Jenn said confidently as her pussy began to tremble while searching for a good sight of their cocks.

"Yeah we were just talking about that." Johnny said.

"Well I'm sorry to say I will not allow that to happen." Jenn smile turned into a serious look.

"What you can't stop the park from happening." Timmy stood up and said in defense.

"Well I have evidence that you boys have been up to no good taking drugs on park premises is illegal and as soon as I get home and email the video and photos it will be over." Jenn said as though she were and evil woman.

"You bitch, why can't you just leave us alone!" Johnny yelled at her. Jenn was not taken aback however and stood her ground she didn't care if he towered over her there were witnesses and he wasn't stupid enough to assault a pretty woman in broad daylight.

"Hang on Johnny calm down man, miss maybe we can work this out. You can't ruin everyone's enjoyment for new skateboard equipment just because of us." Timmy said beggingly.

"Sorry but I hold all the cards and you boys have nothing I want, I might even get them to take away the equipment that is already here." She said as Johnny became infuriated.

"How about a wager then?" Timmy asked.

"What kind?" Jenn asked puzzled as her pussy began squirming at the possibilities.

"You seem to like running a lot if Johnny here can beat you then you have delete the photos." Timmy offered as common ground.

"Nice but what would I get out of this?" Jenn asked. She wanted to say, "Tall boy here has to go back to my house and fuck me silly."

"If you win we will never come back to the park again." Timmy said.

Jenn smiled to herself in her confidence. "Okay you are on first one around the park back to this spot wins."

"Deal." Johnny said seriously as he could. Johnny took off his jean pants and his cock outlined his tight shorts in full view of Jenn it looked magnificent and it took everything Jenn had to not run over to him and pull his cock out of his underpants. He walked over to his backpack and grabbed some running shorts and quickly put them on. They lined up and prepared to start.

"Ready, set, go!" Timmy yelled as they flew past him. Jenn was shocked that he was moving so fast he didn't seem like a runner. Jenn's other hindrance was she couldn't stop glancing at his crotch, as his shorts were not hiding his cock's size.

As they were about half way Jenn noticed he had not tied his shorts and they were starting to fall down but even though he wasn't paying attention to that Jenn was watching closely. As they were closing in on the finish Jenn could have sworn she saw his cock head poking out the top of his underwear. She lost it and couldn't run fast enough as Johnny won the race.

"Yeah you did it Johnny!" Timmy said excited.

"That's right now you have to pay up." HE said barely out of breath.

"How did you learn to run like that." Jenn asked breathing heavy fighting back her urge to orgasm watching him pull his jeans back over his cock.

"Johnny here ran cross country and track freshman year, we just hustled you." Timmy said as politely as he could.

"Well are you gonna keep your end of the deal?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah I will but I have to go back to my house to erase the video from my computer I uploaded it before I walked over." Jenn said.

"No way we're coming to make sure." Johnny said sternly.

"Two stranger in my house with me alone no way," Jenn said matter of factly. "You can come, but alone." Jenn said pointing at Johnny.

"Fine. Timmy I'll catch up with you later."

"Alright Johnny." Timmy said as he walked home.

...

Jenn and Johnny walked into her front door and headed toward her study. She grabbed her glasses and sat down and deleted the photos in front of him but not the videos.

"What are you waiting for delete the videos too."

"Sorry but that wasn't the deal I agreed to delete the photos not the videos." Jenn said still staring at the computer.

"You bitch you promised." Johnny said becoming angry. Jenn turned legs crossed in her chair to face him standing five feet away.

"Tell you what though I'm curious about how big that thing in your pants is." Jenn said putting and end piece from her glasses into her mouth seductively. Johnny's toned changed from worried angry punk into confident fuck star who knew where this was going. Jenn put her glasses down and motioned for him to come closer he walked over to her still sitting in the chair. Her face stared inches away from his crotch. "This is it." She thought to herself no going back now. She put her hands up to his jeans and easily let them fall to the floor revealing his tight red boxers that were now having trouble keeping his cock in. She licked her lips as she pulled his boxers down slowly letting his hard erection slap her in the face. Jenn could not believe her eyes it was at least a ten incher but the girth was the same size as her wrist.

"God how do you keep that monster under control stud." Jenn said beginning to slowly stroke his cock with her left hand while pulling his underwear all the way down reveal his massive balls they hung a good six inches or more low and were around the size of small oranges. Jenn slowly stroked his cock not able to get it completely around it she quickly guided her other hand to help in the endeavor. Stopped and acted like she was inspecting it, "it is an impressive organ but it seems to be too big." There was no hiding her lust though the skater knew what she wanted.

"You know it been hurting a lot lately." He said to her.

"Well that must be a terrible." She asked. "No idiot tell him to get dressed and leave." Her brain told her. "Maybe I can help you out let's see what we can do." Jenn said as she spit on the head of his cock she got out of the chair and on her knees and let him sit in the chair. "This will be easier to inspect you material."

"Who are you kidding you want him to start fucking your brains out." She thought to herself as she spit and stroked on his cock with both hands getting it super hard.

"Oh yes miss umm..." He paused not knowing her name.

"You can call me Mrs. Mahorney." She said loving the dirty sound it inquired about a married woman jerking off a young punk's big cock in her husband's house. "You whore stop this before it goes too far." She thought to herself staring at her wedding ring covered in spit and a glob of the kid's pre cum. Her pussy became wet and she needed to make herself feel good too. She to off her shorts and started to rub her clit with one hand while jerking with the other but could not get good traction with it because it was too big by now.

"It's feeling better but it still hurts a little could you maybe put it in your mouth."

"Do not put that thing in your mouth you will lose control." Her brain told her but she didn't care and popped her mouth on his cock head trying to force it in. She was getting saliva all over her 36d tits noticing how sweet his precum tasted.

"Fuck yes that's great." Johnny moaned as Jenn throated about a third of his cock in her mouth. She then switched tactics and licked his long shaft up and down to his balls. "Oh man yeah suck on them." He commanded throwing his head back in ecstasy. Jenn did as instructed and began sucking his balls one at a time. She continued the oral assault forever it seemed watching his massive organ get thicker and longer she noticed his veins tightening around it she was like an obsessed pup not wanting to stop ever completely lost to the whole world and Johnny was noticing everything. Her sweating panting and moaning as she fingered herself to orgasm.

"AHhhhh god fuck yes!" Jenn screamed taking her head off his cock for the first time since starting to release her orgasm. The skater grabbed her head with both hands and moved her head back to his cock and she let go of her inhibitions she was his now, at least she belonged to his cock. He kept a hard pace on her and forced all 10 inches into her throat before finally erupting in her mouth in massive blast. Jenn quickly back off and began receiving cum on her face and tits, she kept stroking for another thirty seconds before he finally stopped. They were both a mess Jenn's face was covered in cum which leaked down to her tits, she looked like she had been on cumblast city.

"Well that was good I think you had better... Why isn't your cock going down?" Jenn said puzzled and aroused.

"Guess you look so good in cum it wants more." Jenn got up and pulled her top off to reveal her perfect tits and motioned for him to follow her...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jenn Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds