• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Justin Thyme Ch. 17

Justin Thyme Ch. 17

12345

Thank you so much for staying with my story for so long! I really appreciate the great feedback I'm receiving from so many of you, and the emails. I respond to every email that has a return address.

I am particularly gratified by those of you who know areas I write about and comment accordingly. One gentleman was even able to identify two of the restaurants mentioned, which made me homesick, since I've not been there in years! Thanks also to the ones who have commented on the choice of music I have mentioned various times in the story. Much of it is music I am listening to as I write, or particular mood music to fit a scene. I am blown away by how deeply some have identified with my tale, and am gratified. Thank you!

*****

Rosemary stirred, and then murmured, "I'm drooling on you. I'm sorry."

"I don't know anyone else I'd rather have drool on me."

She lifted her head and looked at me. "I love you, even if you are a big goof. Wow! I really needed that, and it still feels good! Didn't you come?"

I shook my head. "It was close, but I wanted to save it for you."

"You're sweet." She started rocking her pelvis gently. "Justin, you feel so good in me. I don't know what it is about you, but you just feel so wonderful."

"I doubt I'm anything special, but thank you for noticing. I think you feel wonderful, and you are special." I started rocking my pelvis along with hers, feeling my cock sliding in and out in very small strokes. "Did I ever tell you that you are my favorite sister? I love you." I hugged her to me tightly, enjoying the feeling of her boobs squashing against my chest, even if I did still have my tee shirt on.

"I'm really glad. It's a good thing you are my brother, because otherwise I'd lose a very good friend fighting her to marry you."

I released my hug just enough to lift her up to where I could get my mouth on one of her nipples and I sucked it in deeply into my mouth and then began swirling my tongue around it and stroking it flatly across the end of the nipple. Her pelvis pulled up against me tightly and she moaned and then gasped. "Don't stop doing that! Oh, but it feels so good! When your tongue rubs across the tip of my nipple like, ohhhh, that, it vibrates in my pussy." The next time I stroked my tongue across her nipple I also hummed a low guttural hum, and she came again with a quiet shudder, and goosebumps popped up all over her arms.

She nearly put me over the edge, but I managed to focus on her enough to keep mine in check. I was determined to make this time really special for her. Rosemary has been so sweet to share me with Stephanie, and always puts Stephanie's needs ahead of her own. I know Stephanie is my girlfriend, and I plan to marry her one day, but they have agreed to share and share alike. Rosemary is constantly telling me to take care of Stephanie, even though it is her own turn. This time was going to be all Rosemary's, and it was going to be a time she would not soon forget if I could do anything about it.

Rosemary nuzzled her face against the side of my neck, giving me little kisses, alternating with gentle nips with her lips where the neck meets the shoulder, although being careful not to leave a mark. "What is it about you, Justin? It isn't the sex, although that is wonderful, but just having you that is special?"

"I don't know that I am."

"Oh, but you are. I just feel more complete when you are around. Holding your hand in the car on the way up here was just so . . . so . . . satisfying. You probably think that sounds stupid, but that's what I feel. When I snuggled with you the other night and Mom about caught us; there wasn't any sex, but I just felt whole being in your arms. Sometimes I just look across the room at you and my heart flutters and my pussy tingles. Just seeing you is enough for me to feel a part of you." She lifted her head and looked into my eyes before lowering her face to rub my nose with hers. "And then I get to be with you and feel you in me, and you raise me to a totally different level. You always make sure I get off before you do, even if we just have a quickie and I tell you not to worry about me. Somehow you make it happen."

"And just a little bit ago. . . that was the most exhilarating feeling I have ever known in my life. And then you did it again!"

I had stopped moving in her when she came the second time. I was so close it wouldn't take much of anything to put me over the edge, but I really wanted this to be extra special. I know Rosemary is my sister, my twin, and I've always loved her, but I have not always been in love with her. Now I am in love with my sister, and I know society doesn't approve. Mom and Dad would not approve, but I didn't choose for it to happen. When it did happen it hit hard, harder even than it did with Stephanie.

With Steph, it just grew on me and kept growing until I was overwhelmed, but with Rosemary it was instantaneous. I would gladly lay my life down for either of them with no questions asked, and I don't love one more than the other, but it is different. I'm very glad the two of them are OK with the situation, in fact they encourage each other. My biggest fear is that I will prove unworthy of them, and that I will let them down and not be able to give them what they need.

Rosemary held my face in her hands tenderly and brought me out of my reverie when she leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss that grew in intensity and passion. It wasn't a sexual kiss with tongue wrestling. It was a soul kiss that expressed our deep love for each other and shivered me all the way down to my toes. My cock twitched within her, causing Rosemary to moan into my mouth and she pressed even more tightly against me. She squeezed me with her pussy and rocked her pelvis just the least little bit, but by squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles while rocking her pelvis she had my balls churning.

"Oh, Justin, that feels so good when I do that. Do you like it?"

I really couldn't speak. I was that much on edge, but I nodded my head, my cheek nestled tightly against her cheek.

"I want to try something I read about in a magazine. It said guys really love it." She started rhythmically squeezing her vaginal muscles, and how she did it I don't know, but it was like a rippling effect, starting at the head of my cock and working its way down, and then back up. "Ooooh, I hope you like that! I really do. In fact, I think I'm going to come again in a minute." Her hips started flexing on me as she did the contraction thing. "Don't even move. Let me do it all for you." She was panting in my ear, even though she was moving very little. "Oh, Justin! Oh, Justin! Oh, Justin!

She was a little louder and a little more intense with each time she said my name. "Oh, Justiiin!" She nearly wailed my name the last time, and with one more muscle contraction she also slammed her pussy all the way onto me, crushing her pubis against mine and grinding against it with a wail of "OHHHHHHhhhh!" and her whole body spasmed and her pussy clutched at my cock, squeezing and pulsing, and she put me over the edge. I had been careful not to move as she had asked, but it was involuntary as my hips lunged back and then forward again to grind against her as well, and my seed pulsed strongly into the one I love.

My arms went round her and I held her gently to me as she lay with her head on my shoulder, her breath coming in shuddering gasps, while my chest pounded and heaved as I tried to get my heart and lungs back to equilibrium. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "I really needed that."

"Don't thank me. You did all the work."

That earned a giggle from her as she raised her head and rubbed noses with me again. Her red gold hair hanging down from her head framed my face, and I don't believe I've ever seen a more beautiful sight than my sister's face smiling down at me, with her gorgeous hair all around. "Did I ever mention how beautiful I think you are?"

"Thank you," she whispered. "I'm really glad you think so." She laid her head back onto my shoulder and we snuggled together for a few minutes as my cock slowly shriveled and shrank. I was careful not to move, not wanting to spoil the moment. We lay there for several minutes enjoying each other's presence until life interrupted, and my cell phone rang.

I would have just let it ring, but I glanced at the clock and saw it was four o'clock already! It was Brian calling, and I had set the appointment, so I had to take the call.

Gently I rolled Rosemary to the side, and she quickly grabbed a towel to keep from making a bigger puddle on the bed while I grabbed my phone. "Hello, this is Justin."

"Hi, Justin. Brian here, calling you back as you asked. Do you have a time that would be convenient for us to get together?"

I glanced over and saw Rosemary smile at me and between the beauty of her loving smile and the beauty of her body I nearly forgot what I was doing. "Oh, yes. Time. I'm sorry, but I'm a bit distracted at the moment. Actually, we have had a change in plans, and I am staying over here in Scottsdale tonight. I could get together with you this evening, or tomorrow morning early, if either works for you."

"This evening would be better for me if we could do it soon. Where would you like to meet?

"If you don't mind a work in progress, could you come by the house? Getting away would be a little difficult for me right now."

"Cool. Jim told me about your house, and I'd like to see it anyway. I know where it is, and I can be there in about fifteen minutes if that works for you."

"Excellent. I'll look for you. Punch 123 on the keypad. We haven't gotten around to programming it yet. It will open for you."

"See you in fifteen," and the phone went dead.

Rosemary snuggled her breasts up against my arm and wrapped her arms around me. "May I sleep with you tonight? Susie knows about us, and she won't care." She reached down and petted my shriveled member. "I don't know if that would be my little big brother, or my big little brother," and she giggled. "Thank you for making this afternoon so wonderful and good for me. I really do love you."

"I know, and I love you, too."

"You know, you really look kind of funny like that!" My shorts and boxers were still below my knees, and I still had on my tee shirt.

"Maybe I do, but you look absolutely beautiful like that. Whoever gets to wake up to that in the morning is one lucky guy."

Grasping my shorts by the belt loop I sort of waddled into the bathroom to wash off a bit before Brian got here, and looked in the mirror to see Rosemary leaning against the doorjamb holding her bikini in her hand. I am such a lucky guy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael thought for sure that David Abernathy was going to attack Pete, but the click of Jason's Asp when he flipped it open changed his mind. "I would suggest, Sir, that you have a seat and wait quietly for the Police to arrive. They will be happy to read you your rights before they take you to jail."

"You can't keep me here!"

"Wrong, Sir. I cannot arrest you. That would be correct, however I can detain you until legal authority arrives." When Abernathy seemed ready to attack him, Jason said, "Be advised, Sir, I am authorized to use force if necessary. I would strongly suggest you have a seat. It is not my desire to use force, but I am prepared to do so if needed."

David Abernathy finally sat down, but he trembled with rage while he waited, and stared balefully in turn at Pete and at Michael.

It took about fifteen minutes for an officer to arrive, and Abernathy jumped to his feet yelling for the officer to arrest Pete, Michael, and Jason for kidnapping and for holding him against his will. It required another fifteen minutes to quiet Abernathy down enough for the officer to determine the issues and then to place Abernathy under arrest. Finally, with Abernathy out of the room quiet settled in.

Pete spoke to Jason as he started to leave. "Jason, I just want you to know I will be writing a commendation for you and for what you did for us today."

"Not a problem, Sir. That's my job. No thanks are necessary."

"I wasn't talking about with Abernathy. I was talking about lunch!" It wasn't all that funny, but as tensions bled off it seemed hilarious. Jason gave him a mock salute and left the room.

"Dave, call the airport and find out if the company jet has left yet, or if we have to get commercial tickets back to Omaha. I think we need to get Michael out there as soon as possible so he can at least talk to some people before he has to get home tomorrow."

"Michael, can I presume on you to stay at least to the end of the day? It will put you home late in the evening, but it would be very helpful to us."

"I believe so, Sir, but I will have to check. I have a couple of pressing issues that I have to address. I'll stay as late as I possibly can for you. Is that good enough?"

"At this point, I'll take what I can get and be thankful. You have already saved the railroad a tremendous amount of money today, plus made certain we don't have deficient locomotives. I'm very grateful for what you did. If we have to we can reschedule with the IT people at a later date. I really felt the need to strike while the iron was hot with Abernathy, and that certainly paid off!"

"Let me make a couple of calls and I'll have an answer for you very shortly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian rang the doorbell closer to ten minutes than fifteen after we spoke. I said something about him being prompt.

"I hate being late! My pet peeve is waiting for someone to show up after a time they told me they will be somewhere."

"You are sounding more and more like my Grandfather. Come on in the house. Can I offer you something to drink before we sit down and talk? Soft drink, water, coffee, tea?"

"Coke would be great if you have it. Thank you."

I led him in to the kitchen and grabbed us each a Coke. "I told you this place is primitive at the present. Grab a paint bucket, and we'll go back to the library and talk a bit."

We each grabbed a bucket and made our way toward the library, but as we went I pointed out some of the features of the house, those that could be seen from the first floor. I really didn't want to be taking a guy on a tour of the place until I knew him better. I really didn't think Brian would be a problem, or Jim wouldn't have sent him over, but one doesn't take chances, especially with twenty plus girl's safety.

I led him into the library, and while Brian was not particularly interested in the architecture he was fascinated by the desk and all of the bookshelves. "I'd love to have a room like this in my home, especially if it was full! I wouldn't leave it except to eat and sleep! The only thing it really needs is a good stereo system in here, especially if you optimize it for the room."

Unless this guy really stepped on his crank sometime in the next few minutes I knew I was going to approve of him. I hadn't seen or heard anything I didn't like yet. We just sat down when the doorbell rang again. "If you need to get that, go ahead. I'm in no hurry."

I shrugged. "It's not a problem. We have a girl coming to see the last room available, and a couple of our new tenants are coming over to use the pool. It's probably them, and Rosemary can take care of them OK."

"So tell me a little bit about yourself and how you know Jim."

That got a bit of a grin out of him. "Well, we used to live in Tucson when I was little, and when my Dad bought a new TV for the house, and it was a really nice one, I was curious about how it worked, so I took it apart. I must have been about eight or so." I sat there bug-eyed staring at him. "Anyway, Dad came home from work to find the TV spread out on the living room floor and he about killed me! He called Jim, who came and put everything back together. I really think I could have put it together myself, because I laid everything out in order, but Jim did it.

He recognized my curiosity, and he gave me some old electronics that didn't work and let me learn by taking them apart and putting them together. I used to ride my bike over there after school and sit and watch him or one of the other guys working on things in the back room. I must have driven them crazy asking questions, but they taught me. Unfortunately, we moved to Flagstaff when I was twelve, but Jim and I have kept in touch ever since.

Anyway, I'll be graduating in a couple of weeks with a double major in electrical engineering and business management. My goal is to have a store like Jim's, and this sounds to me like a great place to start."

I sat there and shook my head. It's no wonder Jim wanted us to get together! "When can you start?"

Brian looked at me like I'd grown another head. "You mean you want to hire me? I haven't even filled out an app or anything, or given you any references."

I just laughed. "You gave me all the references I need! Want to know how I got to know Jim?"

I didn't get to tell him right then, because Rosemary walked in the room with Debbie, Bitsie, and another girl I didn't know. Rosemary was wearing her bikini, and it was all I could do not to pop a boner! That emerald green bikini with her green eyes and her red-gold hair was striking, to say the least.

"Justin," she said, "I want you to meet Helen. She's the one who is interested in the last room."

"Helen, it is a pleasure. Please excuse me for being unavailable at the moment, but if you have any questions Rosemary can't answer, please feel free to stop me before you leave. Bitsy, Debbie, it's nice to see you again, and Debbie, thank you from bringing Helen over."

They all waved their greetings and Rosemary led them back out of the room promptly. She could explain our plans for the library outside and not interrupt us any longer.

Brian looked at me with big eyes and a face that had nearly gone white. "Please tell me she isn't your girlfriend."

I looked at him, puzzled. "Who?"

"That beautiful red-head. She is without doubt the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

"Thank you. I'll be certain to tell her you said so. I think she is beautiful, too, but she isn't my girlfriend. She's my twin sister. Obviously, when she got done in the looks department the looks locker was empty! She looks like Mom, and I look like Dad. If you have time after she gets done giving the tour I'll be happy to introduce you."

"I'll make the time! For once in my life I don't care if I'm late to something. Thank you."

Other guys have asked me to introduce them, and I have declined, but something about Brian I really liked from the start. Maybe, in fact probably, the fact that Jim sent him influenced things, but we had so many similarities I felt more than comfortable with Brian, and I really wanted to be sure Rosemary had an opportunity with a good man. Giving her up was going to be very hard, though.

Brian shook his head as if trying to get his bearings, but I noticed he kept looking toward the door hoping to see her again. "Anyway, you started to tell me how you got to know Jim."

I laughed. "Tell your story, but use my name and you've got it! Except mine was one of the first projection TV's. I spent hours and hours in that back room tinkering on things, and learning to build things, like my sound system at home, and my computer. When I was old enough I started working for him after school and on weekends. I really hated having to quit when we bought this house, but there was no way to continue, and with school starting in the fall I wasn't going to be able to work there during the school year anyway."

Doubt clouded Brian's eyes for a moment. "So I understand you and Jim are doing this together up here. What do you need me for? I really don't want to be just a tech or a tech and clerk. I'm looking for an opportunity to run my own store."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Justin Thyme Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds