• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Didn't Mean to Watch!

I Didn't Mean to Watch!

I really didn't mean to watch them do it, I just never intended to, I swear. It was completely an accident but really, how could I not watch?

The condos I live in have these little courtyards on the inside of the building, one for every two units, kind of like shared backyards. Each condo will be two stories, with the living room, kitchen and a small bath on the main floor and then the bedrooms upstairs with the master bedroom facing out on the courtyard with French doors and a balcony. A pretty normal set up really, and it's kind of nice if you don't mind sharing a backyard with your neighbors.

It actually works out pretty well for me since the unit across the yard is a rental. The guy who owns it rents it and a few others online and so they're empty half the time and when people are there they come and go and usually aren't much of a bother. Half the time it's old people who just sit on the balcony all day and drink so sometimes I'll wave if I'm out back but honestly, I don't use the back yard much and I have heavy curtains over my own balcony, so it's not something I think about often.

Until today.

Until today when I'm walking my dog around the block and I see a car pull up in front of the opposite condo and out steps one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. A girl so hot even my dog popped a boner when we walked by. Not too tall but proportioned like a model, I swear when they came up with the phrase "an ass that doesn't quit" they were thinking of this girl in her yoga pants sashaying up the steps. Up the steps of course to stand beside a guy who was easily 6' 2" and could beat the shit out of me. Equal to her, but on the other side of the spectrum, it just reminded me that the beautiful people always get the beautiful people. Oh well, whatever. I'm happy with my life anyway but I know what I'll be wanking too later, I thought. Turns out I had no idea.

Later, it's dark, I'm getting ready for bed and I've let my dog out again into the back yard to take a piss, rushing him too because it's a little chilly outside and what do you know, just as I shut the door behind him and start to pull the curtains closed, there's the girl from next door walking out onto the balcony.

And god damn is she walking out. She's a small girl, thin and lithe like a cat, but the red dress she's wearing must have been made for a girl even smaller than her. The hem is just barely legal and even from down here I can see it sliding over her hips and begging to ride up and give me a peak. She walks over to the balcony and puts her hands on the railing and looks up at the stars, stretching as she does, arching her back like a cat in heat and turning her head up to the sky and my god if the dress doesn't ride right on up over those gorgeous legs and there's my peek.

But it's not just a peek. Above those legs, those flawless long legs of her, seeming even longer with her mile high red heels, I see straight up her dress and the gates of heaven are open before me. She's wearing nothing but that dress and there's not a single hair to be found there. Somehow the light from the downstairs porch is shining perfectly up her skirt and I can make out the sight of her pussy there under her dress, the light from the upstairs balcony illuminating her too. I force myself to look up from the heaven below and I see her flat stomach moving in and out as she breathes deeply before I notice that her tits are bare under that dress too. Round and pert, the size of oranges and perkier than any tits have a right to be, her nipples are sticking out like little gun barrels through her dress, just begging for someone to suck on them.

It's only then that I realize I've got one hand in my pants and a hard on that could break glass while my other hand is still frozen on the curtain where I'd been shutting it before. Shocked for an instant and remembering she could see me by looking down I close the curtain the rest of the way and jump back. There's no way I'm going to stand here and rub one out looking at this stranger on the balcony.

I'm going to go upstairs and grab my binoculars and then rub one out looking at this stranger on the balcony.

When I get upstairs to my own bedroom I leave the lights off and kind of find a way to be off to one side where I hope she won't see me. I've got my bird watching goggles but when I look out at her I drop them and grab my cock again. She's standing there, facing away from me and leaning against the balcony and god damn if her dress hasn't ridden up more and I can see her ass falling out the bottom, cheeks even more pert and plump than her breasts, just begging to be squeezed and loved.

Of course it's then I realize she's talking to someone and here comes the stud, wrapping his big arm around her and sweeping her up into a kiss. Watching these two make out is giving me the most raging boner and I'm trying my best not to touch it but watching her there, that body and her long blonde hair waving over her shoulders in the wind with that cut in her dress showing me most of her flawless back, it's hard.

But not as hard as when he puts his hand on her ass and starts pulling that dress up further. He's squeezing it and massaging it just like I want to and I swear I'm nearly ready to ram my head through the window and barge in on them but he's showing me just what I want. Her ass, two perfect spheres, the dress way over hips and them just hanging there, his hand gripping them and spreading them. When he pulls on her cheek I can see those beautiful bald lips peaking out too and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Of course what happens next is better than anything I ever could have imagined. What happens next is he stops kissing her, pulls her arms above her head and whoosh, that dress is gone along with my pants. Before I've even realized it they're on the floor too and I'm stroking my own hard cock fast and sloppy, horny as I've ever been at the sight of that woman on the balcony, her long legs and tight ass only surpassed by the beauty of those tits, the nipples still pointing out like flagpoles from those wide auburn aureola. It doesn't take long for me to realize I'm pounding my dick against the window and pull back but again, it's hard.

I want to touch those tits and squeeze them, lick them, such on them and finger her pussy all the while. They're still making out and I can see he's doing just that with her back still to me. I can see his big fingers down there between her thighs just dancing like crazy between those meaty lips of her and I want them to be mine. I can tell she's dripping wet and begging for it and my god if they aren't about to fuck just for me, my own private show.

He spins her around then and she's a goddess before me again, stretching against the railing just like before but this time with only those heels and her legs spread apart. I can see those legs go all the way up, impossibly long until they come to that divine pussy, bald as a baby and with big wet lips ready for a pounding. Her tits, hovering over her flat stomach and rock hard abs are like something from a high class porno and with her back arched, her head thrown back again to look at the stars, she's just like a cat in heat, begging for a stud to pound her hard.

And he does. I've been so enthralled with the sight of her body I didn't notice he's lost his own pants and he's pumping his giant cock behind her. It's bigger than mine by a long shot and uncut but he's going a lot slower on it than I am on mine, even though I can see dribbles of precum falling off of it while he does. Watching him I realize my own hand is moving so fast over my cock that it's starting to hurt and I slow down. It looks like tonight has got a ways to go.

He starts to line up his cock with her pussy and she reaches back to spread her cheeks, dropping her head to look straight ahead. She's biting her bright red bottom lip in the most seductive but worried way and I wonder how many times he's pounded her with that monster. From here it looks as big as her forearm and I can see she's still nervous about it. If it doesn't fit I know where she can find a smaller one to fuck her real good too but I think she's just going to go for it and she does.

All in one fell swoop he pounds it into her and I swear I can see pussy juice fly out and splatter the railing when she does. Her mouth flies open and even through the window I can hear her howl when it goes in but she seems to like it and she starts pounding back against him even faster than he can pound into her. She's holding on to the railing now and it's flexing under her they're fucking so hard but it's magnificent and the lights from below give me the perfect view of that beautiful pussy being pounded, those gorgeous lips being stretched as wide as they can around that monster cock.

Looking down I realize my own cock is a frothy mess from the precum I've been whipping around down there. I swear it's a force of will that's keeping me from cumming at any moment, keeping me watching until I see their own crescendo. It's like I have to wait for them to finish before I can myself. I lean over to the nightstand trying my best to not lose my view and grab a bottle of KY that I keep there fore just such an occasion. Pouring a long stream of it down the length of my shaft and imagining it's her pussy juices sloshing there against me, lubing me up.

I can't keep my hand away for long though and just looking up and seeing those gorgeous tits bouncing makes my hand start flying up and down again, faster and stronger than before. Almost as fast and as hard as he's pounding her with that giant member. Of course it's then everything gets better. It's then that he wraps those big arms around her and lifts her in the air, her legs kicking and her mouth open like she's giggling, his cock never leaving those pulsing lips all the while, and carries her over to the chair there on the balcony.

Sitting down, her still impaled on that giant piece of meat, he lifts her up and slams her down on it, her whole body just a toy that he's tossing around on his cock. I can see from the fire in her eyes and quick opening and closing of her mouth that she's gasping for breath. I swear for a moment that I can almost see her stomach bulge out from the size of the thing inside her but I've never seen a woman so happy to be fucked. Never seen an animal so content to be used and abused.

Her legs are flying around and her feet kicking, those mile high red heels still on them, and she's flexing, gasping, and squirming on that monster cock. I can see her pussy lips just quivering and gripping it hard and I begin to wonder if she's cumming but then I realize I'm close myself. Her body is shaking and so is mine but I can tell she's not able to hold it in as I am. For an instant, as she's cumming viciously on that big dick I almost feel like I'm the one fucking her, like we're linked. But then it's gone and she's going kind of limp.

Of course then he grabs a hold of her hair and pulls and she's back in it, as if she'd been distracted for a minute. Now he's sitting still on the chair and she's arching her back again, stretched out toward the sky, her lithe body bouncing up and down on him and milking him dry. I can see his face there with his eyes squinting shut, right on the verge of cumming, and I know that I am too.

She's bouncing up and down and I can see her mouth moving like she's begging him for something. I try to read her lips and I know that she's begging for him to pump that hot jizz all up inside her and then I see him stand up, holding her in front of him and impaled on that giant cock, her body flexing like an extension of it, trying her best to make it better.

It's then though that I see his body shake and spasm and she looks down and straight into my eyes. It's hard to tear my eyes off her shinning pussy as it clenches around that cock of his and I see streams of white spunk shoot from her and down his shaft, splattering on his legs, but when I look at her face she's staring straight at me and she winks.

And she smiles and bites her lip and I spray the largest load I've ever spent all over the window, one wet splatter at a time, coating the glass in a new coat of spermy paint, my body jerking and writhing in the power of the orgasm, my cock bouncing around in my hands as I cum like a freight train all over the floor and wall.

Like I said, I never meant to be a voyeur. I can't wait for tomorrow night. I hear they're staying all week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Didn't Mean to Watch!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 434 milliseconds