• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss From Hell Ch. 07

Boss From Hell Ch. 07

Now that I knew that Tammy was thinking about me even while Brandon was fucking her as hard as he possibly could, I was reinvigorated. It was about this time that I started thinking about revenge. Brandon needed a comeuppance, The thought of a baseball bat delivering repeated blows to Brandon's head was supremely satisfying, but ultimately counter productive. If I were to attack Brandon rashly in anger, there is no doubt I would go to jail for a long time. The attorneys Brandon could purchase with his wealth would guarantee me a decades long jail term. Still, I had to come up with something that would humiliate him and take him down a couple of rungs. This was bigger than the liberties he was taking with Tammy. The guys at the mill would be overjoyed to see Brandon take a huge public pratfall.

Lots of people in Waterford had reason to hate Brandon Ferris. For every two he controlled with his wallet there was another one who would have loved to push Brandon in front of a bus. The more I thought about it the more I realized that he had been delivering ammunition to me in the very e-mails he was sending to humiliate me and to boast about his virility. In those e-mails and videos I would find the means to strike back at Brandon. I re-watched the videos and suddenly an idea dawned on me.

The next few days I concentrated on getting the kids ready for the end of school. They would have half days most of next week before finishing up next Friday. I had to find someplace for them while I was at work. Usually Tammy signed them up for half day camp at the Y. With Tammy being held by Brandon I had to find out how to do all of this stuff myself. It left me even more in awe of Tammy's organizational skills. Between that and working longer, (Brandon had apparently figured that I learned my lesson had re-upped my hours) I was wiped out every night, I literally had no time for Brandon's propaganda videos until late Sunday night.

When I finally had time for it, the three videos in my e-mail were a mixed bag. Friday's began after a loving tour of Tammy's body and a recitation by Brandon of how many times and how many ways they had made love. Tammy sat next to him while Brandon stroked her body and fingered her pussy and collar. She wore a smile I could tell was forced as Brandon recounted the many ways he had taken her. I hated myself for finding Tammy so desirable in just her birthday suit and collar. Then Brandon had to spoil the mood with his voice over.

"I have had more sex with Tammy these last few days than you have in the last year Randy, and Tammy responded every time!" Brandon mocked me but I saw the briefest of smirks cross Tammy's face while her "owner" boasted. That glance, brief as it was, demolished all of Brandon's braggadocio.

"Tammy is in love with me and me alone. Isn't that right slave?"

Tammy replied "Yes Master I love only you." but she did not sound like woman in love. Friday's video highlight was a candle light dinner. Brandon proposed a string of romantic toasts to Tammy and made her drain her glass of wine each time. Tammy seemed bemused but not in the least moved by Brandon's toasts and pledges of love. Both of them got sloppy drunk. Brandon made this rambling speech which made him seem every inch the pompous ass he was. Apparently, Brandon thought that Tammy's mirth and constant smiles were a sign that he was winning her heart. I knew it was simply how she acted when she had too much to wine. Wine always got Tammy horny. It worked for me many times The two of them later fucked in a drunken clash of arms and legs. After screwing her, Brandon took a vibrating dildo and inserted it into Tammy's pussy and belted it in place with a strap. The dildo really seemed to get Tammy off, she loudly came about a dozen times before passing out from the booze. That turned me on as well because it was not anything Brandon had done. It was just my wife's raw sensuality.

Brandon kissed and posed the passed out Tammy He straddled her body and fucked Tammy's huge succulent tits until he came all over her chest, chin, and collar. A few moments later Brandon was passed out on top of Tammy. The video ended immediately after.

Saturday's video began where Friday's ended. Brandon woke up a bleary-eyed Tammy, he removed the vibrator from her marked pussy and helped her to the bathroom. Brandon began drinking heavily as soon as the two had finished exercising and eating breakfast. The next bit of conversation was captured for the camera.

"Slave Tammy, to celebrate your confession of love to me last night I am going to have a tattoo artist stop by the house at about one. Ordinarily slaves have no say in how they are marked but I will let you pick out the design you like best because I love you."

I don't want a tattoo Br ... Master and I said a lot of things under the influence of the wine and pressure from you yesterday."

"What YOU want doesn't matter Tammy,You're getting a tattoo. If you renounce your love for me I will pick out something large and garish to adorn your skin. Of course IF you still love me, I be merciful and I will allow you to pick out something relatively small and personal for yourself."

The camera focused on Tammy. Her eyes grew large and then she said. "Of course I love you Master."

"Say it again Tammy."

"I LOVE you Master!"

"There, now you can pick out something nice and feminine for yourself. See how good a Master I am?" He bent down and kissed Tammy. I could not help but notice that my wife was less than enthusiastic in reciprocating.

I finally came out of my lethargy and became enraged at the next images. A heavily pierced and tattooed twenty something man eyed my naked Tammy lustily and then set to work with the tattoo gun. After prompting from Brandon, Tammy selected the profile of a cat with the word LYNX spelled out. I had heard Brandon call Tammy a lynx once but I was sure it was coincidental. Lynx was my pet name for Tammy's golden pelt. I adored her golden pussy and likened it to a sleek lynx. Tammy had never shaved it off, I never wanted her to. I resented the "B" that Brandon had created in the middle of it but at least he had not shorn her sacred grounds completely. Tammy's tattoo would nicely mask her cesarean scar. I watched appalled yet enthralled as the mostly purple cat appeared on my wife's abdomen. Tammy obviously had som say in what was going on as purple is her favorite color. After an initial sting the needle of the tattoo gun did not seem to bother her. Tammy watched mostly with disgust as the artist completed his task and placed a bandage over his work. He gave Tammy and Brandon a description of proper care of the tattoo and that she would have to keep the bandage on for a week.

Brandon paid the artist and gave him a nice tip then he said. "Tammy would like to thank you as well for doing such a great job."

Tammy rolled her eyes, and earned herself a slap in the rump for it, as Brandon instructed her to suck off the man who had just permanently marked her. She knelt in front of him and opened his pants. Tammy's eyes bugged out when she saw the tattoo artist's equipment. The young man's medium sized penis was tattooed as if it had green scales and was made to resemble a hooded cobra! Tammy half halfheartedly applied herself to fellating the tattoo artists until Brandon warned her that if she did not show more diligence he would order another tattoo for her of his choosing and would thoroughly paddle her that night. At last the pierced and tattooed young man came and Tammy swallowed the "venom" coming out of the cobra's mouth.

After the man left Brandon said "Now slave Tammy you permanently wear my mark. Once you leave Randy we can get out initials tattooed on each other."

"Nothing is set in stone, Master. The thirty one days are not over yet."

Brandon looked hurt and more than a little tipsy as he whined, "But you said that you love me Tammy. What else do you need to know? I'm the best fuck you've ever had. I have money and can provide for you and your kids in ways few men can. Why must you hold me to my thirty one day time table? If you give the word now I can have divorce papers ready for you to present to Randy and then you can get your things and the kids and move in here. Let Randy go to South Carolina by himself."

"Master You said that you are a man of your word. I agreed to serve as your slave based upon that word. Are you a man of honor or not?."

"But I LOVE you Tammy. And you said that you LOVE me!"

Tammy returned a flat, emotionless stare and smile which flashed for just a second until the screen went black. Brandon's obviously hung over face appeared.

"Tammy then told me how deeply and completely she loves me but she asked me not to send it to you Randy because she would rather tell you herself when the deadline arrives. I am making plans now for Tammy moving permanently into my home. Don't worry about the kids. I will make a wonderful step father. Have nice weekend Randy"

I didn't believe a word of it. I was surprised that he had sent me such an unpolished project. He must have been really hung over or drunk when he sent it. Was Brandon really so shallow that he thought that Tammy mouthing the words actually meant that she loved him?' I could also tell that all of Brandon's modifications like the piercings and the tattoo were driving her further from him. Perhaps he had a chance at the beginning but so far he was striking out. I remembered his ex-wife Sandy's words to me that Brandon had "no idea what love means." Her words now seemed prophetic. I felt sorry for Tammy, having to always be "on" to avoid branding and other punishments. I was worried that if Brandon felt that she was rejecting him he would up the ante and mar or punish her out of spite. I realized then that Tammy was a lot braver and tougher than I was. The only way to repay her for what she had already gone through and would yet endure was to be the best husband in the world when she got back. I vowed to do that but I also realized that I needed to grow a pair of balls. I had allowed Brandon to push me around. I had allowed him to take Tammy with little protest. Worse, I had been turned on by the things he did to my wife!

Like sickening sense of dread I realized that I was unworthy of Tammy. Nothing I could ever do could atone for my sins cowardice at yielding her up and enjoyment of her debasement. She was putting up with shitty treatment and I was letting Brandon get inside my head. I felt so much self loathing I wanted to vomit.. I HAD to get Tammy out of Brandon's house and I had to get her out of there NOW! I really wanted Brandon dead. How to strike back at him without costing me my freedom or my own life was the million dollar question.

I knew the union guys would love the snippet of Brandon making an ass of himself at the Friday dinner I copied it from the video isolated Brandon and made plans to send it along anonymously to the union reps. The contract was due to be renewed soon. Once Brandon sobered up he would do anything from keeping the video out of public eye. I could hear the concessions my union reps would extract in exchange for all copies of the video. Brandon knows full well that he is an asshole. But like all perpetual assholes he believes that everybody ELSE is a bigger asshole. When it turns out to not be the case Brandon moves heaven and earth and spends what ever it takes to hide that fact.

The third Video was a more usual competent job. Since it was Sunday again. Tammy spent the morning grovelling before Brandon reciting her mantra. I could scarcely believe that Tammy had been with him for over a week. I had to find some way to end this. This had gone beyond "far enough." I knew that Tammy would put up with what she had to for the sake of the kids and me but I wanted an end to it.

The rest of the video was obviously scripted. Tammy sat naked on the couch and listed the charms and talents of Brandon. Tammy sounded very convincing but I thought it probable she was reading off cue cards. The praises she gave Brandon were frankly, laughable. It was a list of things that guys tend to believe about themselves. The self praise we inflate our egos with until pricked by the women in our lives when they point out how far below a man's listed reality falls short of his actual abilities.

After her lauding praise, Brandon led Tammy to his bed and proceeded to tie her spread eagle to the bed. Gently he kissed her all over, delightedly suckling Tammy's still healing nipples. As he kissed Tammy he her shout "Her Master" every time he said "Who does slave Tammy love?" Brandon must have had her shout those words scores of times as he kissed up and down the length of her body and spent nearly an hour eating her out. It was as if Brandon thought he could will Tammy into loving him.

I looked at my wife trussed up for Brandon's pleasure and my heart broke. I knew that Tammy had more than fulfilled her bargain. As I watched Brandon slide his cock into my wife I also realized that I needed help and information that only an inside source could give me. I knew this town was small enough for me to find the information I needed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss From Hell Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds